Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Do I Know He Loves Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (30405 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Your relationship crumbled the day he got that job with ladies or so and now he has traveled abroad with little communication, it haff officially ended.

Two things will happen though. He will come back to you when every attempt to get another girl fails "the devil you know being better than the unknown angel thing" especially now he lives abroad.
Or he will never come back to you. Brace yourself for impact young lady.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by desvi: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
madridguy:
Relax your mind sister. From your explanation this guy loves you but the way guys shows love is different from you ladies.
Love is like a bird, when you hold too tight, you kill it also when you leave it too much, it fly away.

Moderation is the key.

so true
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by MartinsD12(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
SoapQueen:

Na them! If you were patient enough, you’d see where she wrote that she is about concluding her Masters Program. She also said she has a business. Duh!
Nothing like that there this is a kid like you craving for attention, people shouldn't stress themselves in relationships what is yours is yours, if no be you get am forget it, men don't like being stalked upon every time you are monitoring the man even checking the phone that is childish and lacks maturity
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Paulo3ree(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
By your ability in all circumstances to be obediently a helper, if your current circumstances cannot allow you to do the above joyfully, then you're in a wrong relationship. Woman/en in all ramifications are a better half VI's a VI's. If you can do that then he is just a child that will always run to your arms.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by MartinsD12(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
desvi:

no need to be disrespectful
Because I speak the truth, what is she doing to improve herself as a human being aspiring to be this man's wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by nosapre(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got

Watin u dey talk na
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by desvi: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
MartinsD12:

Because I speak the truth, what is she doing to improve herself as a human being aspiring to be this man's wife

it's not about what you said but how you said it
you can do better
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Pennyways: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Thank you so much.
I'm rounding up my masters program soon.
Plus I have a business I'm running too. Though there are some challenges now.
I hope to get a job to support my business too.
And I used to have lots of male friends that made him insecure then.
But I'm actually not close to most of them again.
Funny enough I'm not the lovey dovey type.
I just happen to love this guy so much.
I think when I love I love fully, that was the case with my ex before things fell apart.
education suffers in Nigeria
The sentences, the grammar compositions and errors from someone who is almost done with master degree program

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Why looking to marry soon, even if it's a bitter marriage, you don't mind huh? Nonsense, I advise you to be patient else you will end up a desperate divorced woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
CsRockefeller:

But you used the wrong analogy. The bird at hand is her current bf

That bird has left her hand. Inugo?
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by horpigee1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=marvelous000 post=82319637]I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by kaywhy09(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
If he's truly into you, you wouldn't have to force it. You may not understand how he loves, maybe he really do.

My advice to you is to get better as a lady. Get better at what you love and you know he like as well. Carry him along and let him be involved in your growth process.

Give him reason to be proud of you and flaunt you anywhere.

Look, he has grown steps higher, you need to complement his new status to flow along.

If he's not interested in your improvement, I'll advice you move on.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by MartinsD12(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
desvi:

it's not about what you said but how you said it
you can do better
Well truth is bitter and I don't know how to paint words to be smooth and soft grin but here is the truth the man Don see better fish in the river for that him new place of work, human beings will value and respect you when you are operating in their level that is life for you, nobody regards you when can't match up with them and you are not improving or adding value to them same applies to relationships

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

I'm sorry if i sound obfuscating, but it's my writing proclivity.

Bross calm down
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pennyways:
The sentences, the grammar compositions and errors from someone who almost done with master degree program
Hello Man I'm not writing a formal letter.
'Someone who almost done with a master degree program'.
Olodo like you can see any blunder there.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Pennyways: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:

Hello Man I'm not writing a formal letter.
'Someone who almost done with a master degree program'.
Olodo like you can see any blunder there.
taaaa get ur smelling pussy out of here, you are an illiterate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
First, a Good relationship is where the woman loves the man more than the man loves the woman.

Men and women love differently; when a man says 'I love you' it is a declaration of altruistic allegiance he means I will honor, cherish, be loyal even up to laying down my life for you; when a woman says 'I love you' she means you are permitted to protect and provide for me and if you fulfill these obligations I will give you exclusive access to my reproductive facilities; altruistic love is strange to a woman unless it concerns her offsprings.

This is why a man truly in love would rather die than lose the object of his affection but a woman quickly moves on to the next man who fulfills her requirements. 82% of divorces her initiated by women for a reason...go figure.

That stated, once the woman says she's in love with so so and so, what she's saying is that so so and so protects and provides for me or he has the potential to fulfill those obligations...it is therefore mute to inquire whether so so and so feels the same way.

Enjoy yaself grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Pauldollars(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Have you even prayed to know if he is the will of God for your life? Do you know if you're compatible spiritually, physically and medically. You're just thinking of marriage, marriage, marriage. My sister, pray first. If he is God's will for you, he will be interested in you.
A woman doesn't have to struggle for a man to marry her. Quit struggling and Pray
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:

Your grammar is much tho..
I'll have to open a dictionary to understand you..
Thanks for your contribution all the same.

LWTMB grin grin
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by revson: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

Though punctuations weren't tip top, the use of words was best in class. Nice one man! With this, I am more sanguine about the nation's prospects.

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by ngwaba(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

So I had to create another account to share my story.
Please I need sincere counsels from you all.
Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

Lemme quickly round up my story here.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says I crave for attention a lot and I take relationship too personal.
He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

I hope y'all can put the tiny bits of my story together and advise me.

Thank you.

Ask questions too I'll be ready to answer.
Mugu
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Fxwarrior: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

I'm sorry if i sound obfuscating, but it's my writing proclivity.

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pauldollars:
Have you even prayed to know if he is the will of God for your life? Do you know if you're compatible spiritually, physically and medically. You're just thinking of marriage, marriage, marriage. My sister, pray first. If he is God's will for you, he will be interested in you.
A woman doesn't have to struggle for a man to marry her. Quit struggling and Pray
Thank you.
I have and still praying.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by noblealuu: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:

Your grammar is much tho..
I'll have to open a dictionary to understand you..
Thanks for your contribution all the same.
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by mechanics(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
Relax.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Lamanii22(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

What's your major? Like you speak or type amazingly so well... Like I'm tripping.. For real ..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Lamanii22(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

What's your major? Like you speak or type amazingly well... Like I'm tripping.. For real ..
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:

That bird has left her hand. Inugo?

Yes ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Lamanii22(f): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrFuckallday:
The best and only long distance relationship any man should have is through inmessage where they gfs lives some kilometers away (which the app would tell you). You bargain price, they come and you nut and pay them off. Repeat and errbody happy.

Apparently I didn’t read before commenting. wink

It is freaking obvious...
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Joystark(f): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

Dude, are you a lawyer or something?
The already confused young woman will just get even more confused with all those strange words you wrote up there.
Woh! You ended up not communicating at all.
grin
Lol
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Ganjafama(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pennyways:
The sentences, the grammar compositions and errors from someone who almost done with master degree program
Correct yourself first before you correct others.
By the way, it is "who is" or who's". Not "who".

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by ACE1010: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

Oga, your grammar can cause the poster more heart break than her current boyfriend oo
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! / Nairalander Set To Wed / From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.