Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Do I Know He Loves Me? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (30409 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Joystark(f): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lamanii22:

What's your major? Like you speak or type amazingly well... Like I'm tripping.. For real ..

Trip bawo!
Babe calm dan read that thing well you go see so much grammatical errors.
Baba dan carry dictionary gum body.. you dan dey yarn 'I'm tripping'
Trip ko, Triplets ni

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by utenwuson: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

precarious, circumspect, equivocate, jump ship, stolidity, palatable-fine, awry, demeanor, palpable, surreptitious, oblique,..... Bros fear God

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Pennyways: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ganjafama:
Correct yourself first before you corect others.
By the way, it is "who is" or who's". Not "who".
you are a fool
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Xmen149(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Newguyhere:
how I wish I had a gf like you embarassed cry
No be all these one's wey dey play hard to get cry

have you heard of ubunja grin
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Sainttops(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
You didn't make any sense at all with this grammars. You ain't communicating.

marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by kpolli(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

So I had to create another account to share my story.
Please I need sincere counsels from you all.
Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

Lemme quickly round up my story here.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says I crave for attention a lot and I take relationship too personal.
He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

I hope y'all can put the tiny bits of my story together and advise me.

Thank you.

Ask questions too I'll be ready to answer.

I have been his shoes before so I understand his point of view; but I can't give advice to someone who can't ask as herself. Hiding behind a new account means you're ashamed of asking or is your boyfriend a NLer too?
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by tunize(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrFuckallday:
The best and only long distance relationship any man should have is through inmessage where they gfs lives some kilometers away (which the app would tell you). You bargain price, they come and you nut and pay them off. Repeat and errbody happy.

Apparently I didn’t read before commenting. wink
Hehehehe my kinda nigga always unserious wit real issue. But seriously advice her now.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:

I'm really not so keen about settling down now. If it happens now fine but loyalty is key for me.

My dear, leave that young boy alone and go for mature men.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Marxizm: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pennyways:
education suffers in Nigeria
The sentences, the grammar compositions and errors from someone who almost done with master degree program

Let's stop this nonsense. You don't have good command of English and you want to discredit hers. If you want to correct her grammar why not do it constructively or better still, face the message.

She asked a question begging for an answer and all you were after was her grammatical construction to debase her. Your behaviour is just a smack of jealousy on her educational achievement, nothing else.

Now, on the issue at hand, I would advise you to stop channeling your energy negatively on the competitive plane which you're doing right now. If you continue like that you will lose him. Draw him to yourself through positive energy directed on the creative plane which works with pure love. When you do this, anywhere he is, he'll feel your love and it will be difficult for him to resist it. And, you'll feel it with certainty.

Don't listen to those who want to strike fear in you that's gone, age, distance,bla bla bla. Gone where? I repeat nothing can stop you when you get it right. You work with fear and that's a killer. Mark 11:22-23 wraps it up. Pm me if you you like.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by criminalmindz: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

Thank you.

is ur boyfriend tall with slight tribal mark on his face?
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by tejpot(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

I love your choice of vocabularies wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Chukapage(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:

Lol I wouldn't know.
If I'd wanted to date ten guys at a time, I would but I'm not so into dating like that. I won't condemn ladies that do that but it's not just my thing.
Thank you.
stop suga coating Ashawo work , a woman "dating" ten men na Ashawo no be relationships. Back to your topic do you know what is called "ben Johnson" by "chioma ajunwa"? A.K.A oso by Gbalaga! grin grin nne RUN!
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by tunize(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
I swear u seem to be the attention seeking type. I mean urs seems to be excess, i guess u work? what makes u tink he doesn't love you? Lemme tell u smtn guy wen go mess u up go mess u up big time oooh. Even if he calls u every seconds, whatsapp every minutes, send u cash or buy u the full world as u desire. Be careful and be watchful.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
criminalmindz:

is ur boyfriend tall with slight tribal mark on his face?
Lol.. He's of average height and doesn't have tribal marks
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chukapage:
stop suga coating Ashawo work , a woman "dating" ten men na Ashawo no be relationships. Back to your topic do you know what is called "ben Johnson" by "chioma ajunwa"? A.K.A oso by Gbalaga! grin grin nne RUN!
You're not getting the point. I already stated it's something I wouldn't do.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Xmen149(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

Now to my story.

Thank you.

under a year r/ship

26year old guy and he just traveled meaning he is still huzzling that guy is looking at a picture you are not seeing so What level have you attained (graduate,working,skill,presentation,character etc)

Have you been putting his picture or that of two of you on whatsap or social media too.

somtimes people aint actually emotionally ready for new rship after leaving one but they will be forming hardman and hard woman.

Attention is all you crave for and its most likely bcs you have plenty time,.use your time,work,add more huzzle or start ur masters if you are a graduate, na when person get time im dey think nonsense.

Open up for other people coming into your life and attend only to one calling for marriage if that is what you are looking for.

Again,love from a guy is not all about attention (it comes differently depending on the type of person)
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by extremelygolden: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

I'm sorry if i sound obfuscating, but it's my writing proclivity.

Can you imagine? Just when I was trying to digest your previous comment, you dropped another one.

O my dear dictionary, where are you?

Kuku be my English Teacher.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Xmen149:

under a year r/ship

26year old guy and he just traveled meaning he is still huzzling that guy is looking at a picture you are not seeing so What level have you attained (graduate,working,skill,presentation,character etc)

Have you been putting his picture or that of two of you on whatsap or social media too.

somtimes people aint actually emotionally ready for new rship after leaving one but they will be forming hardman and hard woman.

Attention is all you crave for and its most likely bcs you have plenty time,.use your time,work,add more huzzle or start ur masters if you are a graduate, na when person get time im dey think nonsense.

Open up for other people coming into your life and attend only to one calling for marriage if that is what you are looking for.

Again,love from a guy is not all about attention (it comes differently depending on the type of person)
I used to when he didn't have a phone.
But now that he's online I stopped cause he's not doing it too. Well I've got things doing but I'm not so busy at the moment.
Well he's still hustling.
I appreciate your contribution.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Marxizm:

Let's stop this nonsense. You don't have good command of English and you want to discredit hers. If you want to correct her grammar why not do it constructively or better still, face the message.

She asked a question begging for an answer and all you were after was her grammatical construction to debase her. Your behaviour is just a smack of jealousy on her educational achievement, nothing else.

Now, on the issue at hand, I would advise you to stop channeling your energy negatively on the competitive plane which you're doing right now. If you continue like that you will lose him. Draw him to yourself through positive energy directed on the creative plane which works with pure love. When you do this, anywhere he is, he'll feel your love and it will be difficult for him to resist it. And, you'll feel it with certainty.

Don't listen to those who want to strike fear in you that's gone, age, distance,bla bla bla. Gone where? I repeat nothing can stop you when you get it right. You work with fear and that's a killer. Mark 11:22-23 wraps it up. Pm me if you you like.
Thank you so much.
I appreciate your contribution.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by MNDY(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

You remind me of JUDE of BBC radio drama "Story-Story: Voices From The Market."

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Chukapage(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:

You're not getting the point. I already stated it's something I wouldn't do.
I know now you said other ladies do it but you can't. You are the one misunderstanding me my dear. Back to the topic that guy is in the hustling phase of his life . He loves you ooo but your a lady you will never understand the pressure that comes with finding your own way in life and joining it together with relationship. He will focus on his hustle more that's just what will happen. From there anything can happen anything.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Chukapage(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
First, a Good relationship is where the woman loves the man more than the man loves the woman.

Men and women love differently; when a man says 'I love you' it is a declaration of altruistic allegiance he means I will honor, cherish, be loyal even up to laying down my life for you; when a woman says 'I love you' she means you are permitted to protect and provide for me and if you fulfill these obligations I will give you exclusive access to my reproductive facilities; altruistic love is strange to a woman unless it concerns her offsprings.

This is why a man truly in love would rather die than lose the object of his affection but a woman quickly moves on to the next man who fulfills her requirements. 82% of divorces her initiated by women for a reason...go figure.

That stated, once the woman says she's in love with so so and so, what she's saying is that so so and so protects and provides for me or he has the potential to fulfill those obligations...it is therefore mute to inquire whether so so and so feels the same way.

Enjoy yaself grin
lmao see analysis grin. I just learnt a whole new stuff today thank you grin. You go drink O mpa?
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by 24kmagic: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
olabrinks:
At 26 that guy still wants to live his life and build himself financially. I suggest you start looking at guys who are 30 plus if you are looking to get married soon.

Is 26 too young for a guy to have a committed relationship? Just asking tho
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Ganjafama(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pennyways:
you are a fool
You are the bigger fool for not knowing that your own English is imperfect.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Saintmary(f): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:

In short ehn. I just lock up when I see the age. Experience is the best teacher so let her learn by herself for herself

Purfee
Purfee
Purfee

The big girls have spoken
Àbò òrò lan so f'ómolúwàbí.
You'd better look out for yourself, boys are not smiling.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Saintmary(f): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
24kmagic:

Is 26 too young for a guy to have a committed relationship? Just asking tho

In most cases, 26 is still too young and immature to handle married life in 21st century Nigeria
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Saintmary(f): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Thank you so much.
I'm rounding up my masters program soon.
Plus I have a business I'm running too. Though there are some challenges now.
I hope to get a job to support my business too.
And I used to have lots of male friends that made him insecure then.
But I'm actually not close to most of them again.
Funny enough I'm not the lovey dovey type.
I just happen to love this guy so much.
I think when I love I love fully, that was the case with my ex before things fell apart.
Wait o, are you older than he is?
I've got my answer, don't bother quoting this one
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by richie240: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Newguyhere:
how I wish I had a gf like you embarassed cry
No be all these one's wey dey play hard to get cry
na wah o.
we r sayin one tin ds one is saying anoda.
Where and how did u deduce from her story say she's not d type that plays hard to get.
Abi u sef wan try ur luck?
odiegwu

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by richie240: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
baby124:

He’s not ready for a committed relationship. Move on. If your man is chasing women and does not give you the desired commitment and attention then he’s not ready. Don’t waste your time. He’s playing games with you. He will learn the hard way. Go and find your husband not the boyfriend you are carrying up and down.
@purfee,
Men and women are wired differently. While, 4 instance, men are moved by sight, women are moved by what they hear. A man and woman view things mostly differently. When a man sees tissue paper in d toilet, he thinks only about using it for no. 2, whereas his female counterparts think of using it for nos1, 2 and/or 3.
The average man communicates his love for his woman thru gifts, whearas d woman may make light of these gifts if u don't say "I love you".
There's no way anyone of us can precisely confirm dt he's not serious with this relationship. Even if he gives u all d 'attention' u desire, it doesn't stop him from cheating/dumping u (that's if he's the type).
Moreover, if u dump him and start afresh, what's d probability dt d new chap won't be worse.
The only sure way u can know if he's d one for u is thru prayer. This will also save u time wasted on a punkass (that's of he's one)

I won't advise u to call it quit just yet. Go on ur knees and ask for God's guidance/directive. He knows him in-and-out and he won't lead u astray.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
richie240:

@purfee,
Men and women are wired differently. While, 4 instance, men are moved by sight, women are moved by what they hear. A man and woman view things mostly differently. When a man sees tissue paper in d toilet, he thinks only about using it for no. 2, whereas his female counterparts think of using it for nos1, 2 and/or 3.
The average man communicates his love for his woman thru gifts, whearas d woman may make light of these gifts if u don't say "I love you".
There's no way anyone of us can precisely confirm dt he's not serious with this relationship. Even if he gives u all d 'attention' u desire, it doesn't stop him from cheating/dumping u (that's if he's the type).
Moreover, if u dump him and start afresh, what's d probability dt d new chap won't be worse.
The only sure way u can know if he's d one for u is thru prayer. This will also save u time wasted on a punkass (that's of he's one)

I won't advise u to call it quit just yet. Go on ur knees and ask for God's guidance/directive. He knows him in-and-out and he won't lead u astray.
Thank you so much.
Prayer is my resort.
I really appreciate your contribution.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by ityP(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Joystark:

Trip bawo!
Babe calm dan read that thing well you go see so much grammatical errors.
Baba dan carry dictionary gum body.. you dan dey yarn 'I'm tripping'
Trip ko, Triplets ni

Lol.

Clearly pinpoint the grammatical errors. Cos that guy used accurate vocabulary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 / Ideal Man (for the women) / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.