Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How Do I Know He Loves Me? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (30407 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Lamanii22(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Joystark:

Trip bawo!
Babe calm dan read that thing well you go see so much grammatical errors.
Baba dan carry dictionary gum body.. you dan dey yarn 'I'm tripping'
Trip ko, Triplets ni

Lol.

Lmao... Ma da mi lohun...
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
See folks talking about marriage in their 20s
I must have been a retard all my life
I sometimes wonder if I got it wrong or all my life is God's plan and if I did get it wrong. How and where did I go wrong.
Welll, God will show U the way madam but don't loose dollars chasing penny
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by tomdon(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

I'm sorry if i sound obfuscating, but it's my writing proclivity.

Flabbergasting
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Damfostopper(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Damfostopper(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
glink2015:
If he send you recharge card everyday and pay for your t-fare (Uber) everyday. Be sure that he love you ... So you can respond to his love by give him sex everyday just to appreciate his kind gesture....
Give him sex and thank me later

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by tomdon(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is the reason why many women end up heartbroken and blame anyone but themselves.
Can't you allow him love you on his own after you have been unwavering in showing him your stance? And if he doesn't love you back accordingly, why not leave when nothing is broken. Are you that unworthy that you feel you need to push so hard or is he to fine that you can't let go of him and he's the only guy that possesses those qualities that endeared you to him?
Make your own sufficient efforts with sterling performance and allow him make his, you can't make his own for him
Give yourself some brain cos what you have up there is watered down.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
This one na article 111 for nigeria constitution o... 24yrs old.... and 26yrs older....... so sweet
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by olushowunm(m): 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

So I had to create another account to share my story.
Please I need sincere counsels from you all.
Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

Lemme quickly round up my story here.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says I crave for attention a lot and I take relationship too personal.
He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

I hope y'all can put the tiny bits of my story together and advise me.

Thank you.

Ask questions too I'll be ready to answer.
To be honest with you, let him be. You need to get busy as you are even both too young to be talking of marriage and from what I can see you will loose this guy with Ur clinging and over seeking of attention. That's how a girl I was in a relationship with when I was about that age lost me till today. I'm married and she is still searching not even dating at the moment. Believe the guy and get busy with Ur life and job. And don't close all opportunities to meet new guys too. Dating is not sleeping with each other. Try and see other men. Talk with them and go on dates. I don't mean sleeping with them. That way u will increase ur value and the other guy sef go seat up.
That's my 2cent though!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by lakesguy(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2019
Don't waste your love... The guy no deserve am
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by OMOTOWO(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2019
scaramucci:
Are you loyal in his absence? Are you telling us that you haven't been fucckkked since he traveled?

I hope she can answer this question honestly. The girl is only in love because the guy is out of the country and she want to marry him so that he can travel won't with him. She is afraid the guy will abandon her ..she is just attaching selfish sentiment.. As if she no dey Bleep
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by CuntMiner(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2019
uchewilliam18:
OP talk true, since he traveled overseas, how many guys have you knacked. You can't be oiling your pussy with some other guys dick and be expecting love elsewhere.
guy u sharp...but how can u be my girlfriend and another will be romancing you even if sex wasnt involved

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by womenareapes: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2019
OMOTOWO:

I hope she can answer this question honestly. The girl is only in love because the guy is out of the country and she want to marry him so that he can travel won't with him. She is afraid the guy will abandon her ..she is just attaching selfish sentiment.. As if she no dey Bleep
black women are naturally selfish!

All they ever think of is me me me me me and more me.

angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by CuntMiner(m): 1:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Purfee:
Thank you so much.
I'm rounding up my masters program soon.
Plus I have a business I'm running too. Though there are some challenges now.
I hope to get a job to support my business too.
And I used to have lots of male friends that made him insecure then.
But I'm actually not close to most of them again.
Funny enough I'm not the lovey dovey type.
I just happen to love this guy so much.
I think when I love I love fully, that was the case with my ex before things fell apart.
girl shut d Bleep up..u sound like d hoe im dating now...u use to av lots of male friends dat made him insecure,and im sure u didnt put distance between u and dose male friends immediately when he was complaining....let me tell u sumyin,he was hurt by dat fact,u didnt respect him enough,he kept d hurt at heart
im speaking from experience.....he was just waiting for d time to be comfortable so he can show u pepper too....u dont know how angry we guys get when our gf has lotta male friends and wouldnt change
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 1:48am On Sep 18, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Not true, if you read the write up well, you'd get that he recently just travelled. And I'm not asking him to marry me now. And I no dey Bleep. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by OMOTOWO(m): 1:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Purfee:

Not true, if you read the write up well, you'd get that he recently just travelled. And I'm not asking him to marry me now. And I no dey Bleep. Thank you.

Yimu.
Can you stay a year without prick?
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Toroso: 3:25am On Sep 18, 2019
You are sugar coating the issue for her. Maam that dude will probably never love nor marry you, mark this quote. If any guy love you enough to marry you for any reason be it cos of your money sexiness whatever trust me you won't be on NL seeking confirmation.

Just like you know when you wan piss or you de hungry you go just know. You do not need experience

Purfee

marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by khiaa(f): 4:59am On Sep 18, 2019
The op is insecure because of karma (what goes around comes around). Her boyfriend dumped his ex to be with her and now she's afraid he will dump her for another woman. I'm sure he doesn't trust her not to dump him for the next man either considering the fact that she dumped her ex to be with him. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by emmahoney(m): 5:11am On Sep 18, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Gre candidate grin
Well spotted, he wanted to finish them with those convulated words.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by emmahoney(m): 5:17am On Sep 18, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Madam ever heard of Heisenberg uncertainty principle?
She might not be a scientist, summarily, it states that you cannot determine the position and momentum at the same time.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by khiaa(f): 5:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Purfee:

I'm really not so keen about settling down now. If it happens now fine but loyalty is key for me.

LMAO grin were you loyal to your ex when you dumped him to be with the next guy?
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Ipodisacriminal: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2019
You will know he loves you when he leaves you any moment

Instead of you to go and work and try to make your life better and be prosperous in life

You are here asking us stupid question

Lazy youth

Have you seen where any of top 3 riches Nigerian's billionaire's daughter or son marries a less priviledge

Go and work hard

If a man works hard and make his money women will be running after him

And if a woman work hard also,men would be running after her as well

So shut up and go help your mama in your village
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by desvi: 6:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:
You will know he loves you when he leaves you any moment

Instead of you to go and work and try to make your life better and be prosperous in life

You are here asking us stupid question

Lazy youth

Have you seen where any of top 3 riches Nigerian's billionaire's daughter or son marries a less priviledge

Go and work hard

If a man works hard and make his money women will be running after him

And if a woman work hard also,men would be running after her as well

So shut up and go help your mama in your village

why are you so frustrated and why are you taking it out on her?
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Ipodisacriminal: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2019
desvi:

why are you so frustrated and why are you taking it out on her?

Mugu like you frustrated

Another mugu noted

U are the type women use u as do

You will be laughing at the back mocking u calling u mugu
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Purfee:
Thank you so much.
I'm rounding up my masters program soon.
Plus I have a business I'm running too. Though there are some challenges now.
I hope to get a job to support my business too.
And I used to have lots of male friends that made him insecure then.
But I'm actually not close to most of them again.
Funny enough I'm not the lovey dovey type.
I just happen to love this guy so much.
I think when I love I love fully, that was the case with my ex before things fell apart.

He doesn’t have to necessarily show u off on social media to prove he loves u and yes communication drops when busy or distracted bt that doesn’t eliminate love.

What u should watch out for is his conversation and how deep or genuine they are. Does he sound themsame or less serious, does he talk about his future plans with u in the picture or just randomly. Does he hold u in high regard or just fulfilling all righteousness.

He will always interact with other people and gals and that is fine aslong is he doesn’t change major and important aspects of it relationship. Drop in communication happens due to certain reasons now and then bt the quality of the communication is consistent.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin were you loyal to your ex when you dumped him to be with the next guy?
I didn't dump him. He called it quits.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by mrblessed(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

With all these grammar, there is still a grammatical blunder!! grin.

Not too great advice though since you are advising the lady not to put all her eggs in one basket! She should love unconditionally, if it works out fine, if not..
I thought I was the only one who noticed the unpardonable grammatical boo boos and unnecessary use of words in that post. The fact that such a post was cheerfully received without noting some defects in it by many members, shows how bad and broken our educational system is. On the flip side, however, the young man possesses all the attributes of a budding writer, but he must always proofread his work to weed out errors.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
jaxxy:

He doesn’t have to necessarily show u off on social media to prove he loves u and yes communication drops when busy or distracted bt that doesn’t eliminate love.

What u should watch out for is his conversation and how deep or genuine they are. Does he sound themsame or less serious, does he talk about his future plans with u in the picture or just randomly. Does he hold u in high regard or just fulfilling all righteousness.

He will always interact with other people and gals and that is fine aslong is he doesn’t change major and important aspects of it relationship. Drop in communication happens due to certain reasons now and then bt the quality of the communication is consistent.
Thank you.
I appreciate your contribution.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by khiaa(f): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

So I had to create another account to share my story.
Please I need sincere counsels from you all.
Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

Lemme quickly round up my story here.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says I crave for attention a lot and I take relationship too personal.
He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

I hope y'all can put the tiny bits of my story together and advise me.

Thank you.

Ask questions too I'll be ready to answer.
You didn't say he called it quits, the bolded is what you said.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by EphraimBoat: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2019
marvelous000:

If you were the guy in question and they were advising your girl like that, will you like it? This is a very defining moment for the guy in question, changing countries, job and all and yet still expected to make it to come back and marry her. His mind might be preoccupied. Please cut him some slack.

Girl, if you are reading this. Love him right, give him his moment, dialogue with him. Once you start to fear and doubt, it will be what will actually spoil the relationship.

I can act distant with a girl, doesn't mean I have any other girl around. There are things to be thinking of than girls na.

Thank you
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by DenreleDave(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:
Na 26 yrs old guy make you type this epistle?

Hahahahahahaha

I remember one babe my bro dated when he was about that age. Naso them do love ooo, till the girl go marry.

It has been three years and my brother is still doing boyoyo.

Asking me if he should carve his beards like Mario abi na Mayweather.

Na transitional bf be that o.

You oo, ur brother ooo, his girlfriend ooo, mayweather, Mario ooo all of you are madt...

Babe no vex, I just dey laff here.. It's funny... Especially dt part he asked which kind beard he wan cut
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2019
khiaa:
You didn't say he called it quits, the bolded is what you said.
I know right.
I couldn't have explained beyond that. Its no more about my previous relationship but my present relationship.
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by khiaa(f): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Purfee:

I know right.
I couldn't have explained beyond that. Its no more about my previous relationship but my present relationship.
Of a truth you were right with a comment you made. He and his ex had a distant relationship and they were already having issues before we met.
I told him then to stop disturbing me and should try fix his relationship.
I never could understand a person dumping their partner for someone else and then expect the new person to respect them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 / Ideal Man (for the women) / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.