Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nl Auctions- Ended! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Auctions- Ended! (35874 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^ Odunu, i wonder what you must be doing with TKB 417,  why not come to daddy for some good loving?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2010
jay bee:

Thnk u Thnk u Thnk u
your surely da best

You welcome darling  cheesy
kokoye:

you evil.

Yo momma!  angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2010
MRDK  grin grin

TKB419 is this fine  shocked I bid all my account  grin

take my ATM . . .we can always smoke,drink and watch man utd matches togera  wink  cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
TKB419 is this fine I bid all my account

re you by any means saying you'd leave MOBO for TKB 417
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2010
violent:

^^ Odunu, i wonder what you must be doing with TKB 417,  why not come to daddy for some good loving?
You know what its like having a General as a husband?
Ask Bianca Onoh.
I loff him the way he is [s]i will change him and make him stop his down and sideways sides[/s]
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ma younger sis has just instructed me to bid a supercharged 2010 range sport for General TKB
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^

wrong move. . my younger sister just upped your bid with a maybach. .sorry mate, try again next time!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2010
You guys are not serious. Very soon you'l come up with tales of your aunties biddin for him.
He isnt available. He's taken!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by jaybee3(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
sorry mate maybach won't cut it for the terrain General TKB frequents
I'm even gonna throw some of me own dosh so she gets the coverted price
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
Uhmm Jaybee,

You ain't Australian, mate is the term they used,
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by jaybee3(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
I play footie with me aussie mates though and we planning to go down under pretty soon
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2010
Make sure you take some kangaroo repellent, I heard they like them dark men down under wink
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by kokoye(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2010
MrsEve:

Yo momma!  angry

for real  
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Shock(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
jay bee:

I play footie with me aussie mates though and we planning to go down under pretty soon

wink wink wink wink shocked shocked shocked

i ve always known
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by jaybee3(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
down under = Australia
Freak grin grin grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Mobinga: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
How much am I going for? Probably worth more than all the males on this site combined cool
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by ShyOne(f): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2010
tkb417:

no ofeinse

u dont have moiney so dont talk to mr cock anyhow

You don't know what I have. But what I do have isn't in Naira. If this is your paltry attempt at trying to start up a conversation with me - you have failed. Just be yourself - I respond to blunt and upfront.

I see you are the current item for sale so just close your mouth, smile real pretty, strike a pose to profile your best features. I read that you don't do flowers or shopping and would leave your woman in the rain, you drink, you smoke, you are not romantic, and you would try to date my sister.

I own my own business so I definitely don't need you for money. As far as I am concerned you are "good for nothing".

Someone else can have you. {No bid on TKB417 coming from Shy-One}

Ladies HE IS ALL YOURS
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by ShyOne(f): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
slap1:

Shalap dia!

lololololol

Please if you are cursing me out - can you do me a favor and do it in English so I can at least pretend to feel bad, ok?

"the mind of little men" - sheeesh

come on say it in English - I dare ya!!!!!

lolololol
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by playette4u: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
TKB417 wink wowee hes well fit!mmm check out that yum yum charm!When i saw the pic i did a double take and i was like wwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaat!Bring my amex black card NOW before those NL vultures sink their
claws into him.Mr auctioner i bid ten times the amount the highest bidder is willing to pay.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by yme1(f): 1:48am On Nov 04, 2010
abeg!!!! u all wetin una nor understand for wetin Y ME and ODUNNU dey halla since

TKB417 IS OFF THE MARKET PLEASE YOU ALL SHOULD TRY BACK OFF angry angry

anyway am ready to buy more cuties kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MsPotato(f): 3:52am On Nov 04, 2010
TKB417 does not know how to fry egg and boil rice. Now who would want to buy this kinda thing? angry NEXT! Poster, please choose a better product to sale the next time!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by iyatrustee(f): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2010
@ auctioneer, when would Okija- Juju and Ibo- made be available for bidders? why arent you thing of the upcoming boys? they are still intact unlike those overpriced noicemakers [s]a case of empty barrels making the loudest noice[/s] @ least we go buy one @85% discount and carry as many as you desire grin grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2010
No thanks! I am on a diet, I don't want no pork at this moment lipsrsealed
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by slap1(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2010
Shy-One:

lololololol

Please if you are cursing me out - can you do me a favor and do it in English so I can at least pretend to feel bad, ok?

"the mind of little men" - sheeesh

come on say it in English - I dare ya!!!!!

lolololol
I'm not English.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2010
hmm . . never rily related wit him so il pass . . cool
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2010
I see you are the current item for sale so just close your mouth, smile real pretty, strike a pose to profile your best features. I read that you don't do flowers or shopping and would leave your woman in the rain, you drink, you smoke, you are not romantic, and you would try to date my sister.

I am sure you realize that the Poster's original intention is to include stuff like this to add fun to the thread!. . undecided undecided
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2010
Shy-One:

You don't know what I have. But what I do have isn't in Naira. If this is your paltry attempt at trying to start up a conversation with me - you have failed. Just be yourself - I respond to blunt and upfront.

I own my own business so I definitely don't need you for money. As far as I am concerned you are "good for nothing".

Someone else can have you. {No bid on TKB417 coming from Shy-One}

Ladies HE IS ALL YOURS

I thought this thread was/is a 'joke'

so what is this all about?

paltry attempt at conversing wth you? I have Odunnu and Yme and ive not been able to satisfy them and u think ill add you to the list.

no ofeinse, ure dumb and u have no moiney
grin grin grin go hug a trasnformer u wretch . u cant even bid 50 kobo for moi?

lmao
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2010
@Jomo- Gbono
grin grin grin grin

Thats me tho but that pic was taken in 2006

long time so my potential 'bidders' arent seeing some stuff grin grin

meanwhile, i dont smoke and i dont leave my babes in the middle of a man U game

i'd take my babe along whereever i wanna go see a match and oh yeah, my babes usually support UTD

yme and Odunnu are my babes and they love football shocked shocked shocked (lies)

but some of the things u said about me arent true- im damn romantic and i cant date my babes sister
(where d fck did u get that from?) hmmm, i think u know a story about me

and fyi i didnt date the gurls sister, she slept with me grin grin grin

u bagger. lol
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2010
Creamish:

hmm . . never rily related wit him so il pass . . cool
hmmmm undecided undecided

Ms. Potato:

TKB417 does not know how to fry egg and boil rice. Now who would want to buy this kinda thing? angry NEXT! Poster, please choose a better product to sale the next time!!! angry angry angry
lol

i can cook yam and make eba tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2010
lol . . interesting . .i think i just might bid for u . .  grin  *im well suited just incase Odunnu or Yme shows up*
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2010
Creamish:

lol . . interesting . .i think i just might bid for u . . grin *im well suited just incase Odunnu or Yme shows up*
is this the only moniker u have used on NL or ure one of those old Nlders that like to HIT below the belt?

cos this Jomo Gbomo knows me inside out

nyways, make your bid, im sure Yme and Odunnu wont allow ur bid to see the light

as for your earlier comment; im not a yo yo guy oh and i can chat anybody up

so whatever misconceptions uve had, kindly erase it

@ OP
can you change the bid to someone else cos mine was supposed to lapse on the 4th of November or what time is the bid closing

i want to see Jaybee and Debosky on the 'rack'
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by hbabe(f): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2010
tkb417:

i can cook yam and make eba tongue tongue tongue
Roasted, fried, boiled or baked?
See as you small for that picture.  That was before you started eating big. tongue

@OP
Abeg bring hot and unattached guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48)

Solutions To Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife Problems / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.