Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

No Victor No Vanquished - How true? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Victor No Vanquished - How true? (7969 Views)

No Victor No Vanquish / Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari / Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by fstranger: 3:14am On Nov 11, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^

If you are honest at all, you will know that there is a time for everything under the sun. The Igbo are a very deliberate people. We don't rush into things. Ever.

So, if we fought that war, we had NO CHOICE. Nigeria attacked us FIRST.
The mistake we made was to be on defense throughout. A lesson learned. We NEVER really attacked throughout the war because we thought we were dealing with humans.

And where is that coming from.   .    .    .  .    .     . Could it coming from Mr. F-a-g-g-o-t Ojukwu, THe Ikemba Cowardemba Faggtemba Pediophiliamba II. BTW, tell him I say hi.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Onlytruth(m): 3:15am On Nov 11, 2010
fstranger:

And where is that coming from.   .    .    .  .    .     . Could it coming from Mr. F-a-g-g-o-t Ojukwu, THe Ikemba Cowardemba Faggtemba Pediophiliamba II. BTW, tell him I say hi.

LOL BK.BABE f@gg0t
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by fstranger: 3:17am On Nov 11, 2010
Onlytruth:

The question then becomes: if ever there is a need for Yoruba to fight against Nigeria, will they ever do so? Answer: NO!
Why? COWARDISE.

Cowardice, not cowardise. Another evidence that your ethnic group is inferior to mine. Yorubas are better than the Ibos in all speheres of life. Thanks you!
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by chyz1: 3:20am On Nov 11, 2010
fstranger:

Cowardice, not cowardise.Another evidence that your ethnic group is inferior to mine. Yorubas are better than the Ibos in all speheres of life. Thanks you!

It would be an illiterate to point out another person's mistake. grin
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Onlytruth(m): 3:20am On Nov 11, 2010
fstranger:

Cowardice, not cowardise. Another evidence that your ethnic group is inferior to mine. Yorubas are better than the Ibos in all speheres of life. Thanks you!

Another evidence that you Bk.babe slowpoke has mutated into another username.

Yoruba coward.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Onlytruth(m): 3:21am On Nov 11, 2010
chyz1:

He (BK.BABE) is obsessed with correcting typos.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by HighChief4(m): 3:21am On Nov 11, 2010
Onlytruth:

The question then becomes: if ever there is a need for Yoruba to fight against Nigeria, will they ever do so? Answer: NO!
Why? COWARDISE.
There was a need, when M.K.O Abiola was jailed and killed like a chicken for fighting for what rightfully belonged to him. Cowards!!!!
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Dawgpound: 3:23am On Nov 11, 2010
Of all the ethnic nations in the South the Yoruba should be the last to ridicule anyone coz they have shown little to know reason they should be respected and have the guts to talk about others. A flip-flopping ppl who are known to side with anyone who has better gun even if na Nazi germany sef. Please shut ur mouths.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Onlytruth(m): 3:25am On Nov 11, 2010
High_Chief:

There was a need, when M.K.O Abiola was jailed and killed like a chicken for fighting for what rightfully belonged to him. Cowards!!!!

Exactly! undecided shocked shocked Instead they all RAN AWAY. shocked shocked shocked Their highest ranking "general" was pissing his pants kneeling before a mere Aboki Captain.  shocked shocked

Chei! Yoruba don't chop shit for naija! Na wa o! Never knew that cowardice could reach pathological proportions.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Onlytruth(m): 3:26am On Nov 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Of all the ethnic nations in the South the Yoruba should be the last to ridicule anyone coz they have shown little to know reason they should be respected and have the guts to talk about others. A flip-flopping ppl who are known to side with anyone who has better gun even if na Nazi germany sef. Please shut your mouths.

grin grin grin cheesy grin rollin' on da floor!
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by HighChief4(m): 3:28am On Nov 11, 2010
Onlytruth:

Exactly! undecided shocked shocked Instead they all RAN AWAY. shocked shocked shocked Their highest ranking "general" was pissing his pants kneeling before a mere Aboki Captain. shocked shocked

Chei! Yoruba don't chop poo for naija! Na wa o! Never knew that cowardice could reach pathological proportions.

Abi na Fela mama wey Nigeria Soldiers kill? A woman of such profile was just thrown down the building like a paper, still nothing happened. Cowards!!!
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Onlytruth(m): 3:34am On Nov 11, 2010
High_Chief:

Abi na Fela mama wey Nigeria Soldiers kill? A woman of such profile was just thrown down the building like a paper, still nothing happened. Cowards!!!

My brother the list is endless. They won't do s^&%T but would run their putrid mouth against Biafra.
If we had known, we would have put the Biafran Expeditionary Force under the command of an Igbo, Ogoni , Ibibio or Ijaw. Believe me they would not be here today yapping.
Cowards!
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Environer: 4:33am On Nov 11, 2010
Onlytruth:

My brother the list is endless. They won't do s^&%T but would run their putrid mouth against Biafra.
If we had known, we would have put the Biafran Expeditionary Force under the command of an Igbo, Ogoni , Ibibio or Ijaw. Believe me they would not be here today yapping.
Cowards!

You mean Victor Banjo possibly colluded with his people once he got to Ore? Looks like Ojukwu trusted the wrong fella.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by kettykin: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
To be realistic yorubas are the worst cowards on earth.
If there is any thing worst than cowards then it fits their description.
cowardliness and betrayal is in their genetic makeup and DNA.
I wonder if God did it that way or did they acquire it from their fetish nature.

When Abacha imprisoned all the yoruba generals what did yorubas do.
When oordinary henry okah who is a terrorist was imprisoned , the whole nation was held at a ransome for a while.

The ibos however are the most unrealistic fellows , embarking on a war you aren't sure you will win . Investing all your wealth in your enemy's territory despite your losses in the abandoned property scam.

The northeners are the worst imbecilic fellows , the most ignorant of all people on earth.

Despite claiming you won a war , you could leverage on that to make your people literate and make your land develoved.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by WilyWily5: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
kettykin:

I wonder if God did it that way or did they acquire it from their fetish nature.

When oordinary henry okah who is a terrorist was imprisoned , the whole nation was held at a ransome for a while.

The ibos however are the most unrealistic fellows , embarking on a war you aren't sure you will win . Investing all your wealth in your enemy's territory despite your losses in the abandoned property scam.

The northeners are the worst imbecilic fellows , the most ignorant of all people on earth.

Despite claiming you won a war , you could leverage on that to make your people literate and make your land develoved.
That is why i call them Stupid people, they only make noise when it comes to any thing South. They are good for nothing people, specialized only on Bank Fraud, show them the vault of a Bank the next day it goes empty.
Only one Single man, i say one single man ABACHA opened his mouth Seme border were jammed with millions of Yorubas Fleeing to Exile. Stupid Cowards.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Dede1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2010
chyz1:

Bros, did you check the drama the poster staged in the original post and yet he or she has the audacity to highlight someone’s mistake?
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by DapoBear(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
kettykin:

grin grin grin

Lol. Somehow I don't have problems with minority groups who hate Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo equally. If I were from a minority group, I probably wouldn't be fond of those three either.

But I'm not sure what you mean by the fetish nature comment, most of us in Nigeria were pagans before Christianity or Islam came. Pretty much all of us have recent (under 200 years) pagan ancestor.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Dede1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
I had rather chose to fight, bloody the nose of the aggressor and run than to run at the sight of a drunken aggressor and later help the aggressor to declare open-session on the wives and daughters of my kinsmen.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
Onlytruth:

LOL BK.BABE f@gg0t

Onlytruth:

Another evidence that you Bk.babe slowpoke has mutated into another username.

Onlytruth:

He (BK.BABE) is obsessed with correcting typos.

Whoa!!!! shocked

Why the Fuxck are you so obsessed with me, u homo?! Glad to see I scare the crap outta u so much that U always think I'm whoever is making ur heart rate zoom at the moment!

Youve accused me of being Bluetooth, Tpia, 9JAganja, Ileke-Idi, Sjeezy, Aigbofa, Babapupe and a host of others. Now I'm fstranger? lol Looky here, u male binch, I AM BKBABE!!! That aint changing anytime soon! I get banned a billion times, best believe when I sign back on u gone see BKBABE(followed by wuteva) up on here! I dont need to hide behind another user name to say what I feel about ur ilk. My views are well known, why pretend now?
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by fstranger: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
Onlytruth:

Cowards!

We have beaten you before. We can do it again. Best don't provoke us.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by EzeUche0(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
Biafran soldiers could have continued the fight. Could have made it into a guerrilla war. We were not defeated outrightly. Only our civilian population suffered, since they were targeted, but the soldiers could have continued the fight. And frankly, I wish my father and others did.

Successful guerrilla wars are as follows:
Mao Zedong's People Liberation Army
Fidel Castro and Che Guevara in the 26th of July Movement
Irish Republican Army
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by fstranger: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2010
EzeUche0:

Biafran soldiers could have continued the fight. Could have made it into a guerrilla war. We were not defeated outrightly. Only our civilian population suffered, since they were targeted, but the soldiers could have continued the fight. [b]And frankly, I wish my father and others did.

Successful guerrilla wars are as follows:[/b]Mao Zedong's People Liberation Army
Fidel Castro and Che Guevara in the 26th of July Movement
Irish Republican Army

Frankly, I wish your coward father did. If he did, you wont be here running your mouth. Your father must be regretting his actions, Anofia!
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by EzeUche0(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
fstranger:

Frankly, I wish your coward father did. If he did, you wont be here running your mouth. Your father must be regretting his actions, Anofia!

My father is far from a coward and has been celebrated as a Biafran War hero. He did not run in the face of battle, nor did any of my uncles when faced with the odds of defeat. My father's eldest brother died in that war.

And I'll bet you would never say that to my face.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by DapoBear(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
EzeUche0, you are not being realistic. Guerilla warfare in Nigeria leads to genocide. Come on man, be realistic with yourself, this is Africa.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by EzeUche0(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
DapoBear:

EzeUche0, you are not being realistic. Guerilla warfare in Nigeria leads to genocide. Come on man, be realistic with yourself, this is Africa.

Guerrilla warfare is was used by many group in Southern Africa. Look at what the ANC (African National Congress) was able to accomplish in South Africa. Or how about the guerrilla war that Mugabe led against Ian Smith in Zimbabwe?

Genocide turns the whole world against a regime. Frankly, my people did suffer from a genocide.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
EzeUche0:

Guerrilla warfare is was used by many group in Southern Africa. Look at what the ANC (African National Congress) was able to accomplish in South Africa. Or how about the guerrilla war that Mugabe led against Ian Smith in Zimbabwe?
Genocide turns the whole world against a regime. Frankly, my people did suffer from a genocide.
You need to be careful about these your ill-thought out utterances on the civil war. What, at the end of the day, is war but according to Clausewitz, an "extension of politics by other means".
They are not supposed to be fought to the complete extermination of the enemy,if you must know.
However it should be said that Ojukwu should have realised that with the capture of Port Harcourt in May 1968 that the war was over as a strategic contest, and accordingly sought a negotiated settlement.
Thereafter it was just a matter of Ojukwu and his other well-trained commanders demonstrating their tactical and operational prowess before their inevitable capitulation, in the face of overwhelmingly superior enemy firepower, to Gowon's commanders.
However could it be that maybe - just maybe- you are still fighting the civil war in your mind? undecided
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by EzeUche0(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2010
tensor777:

You need to be careful about these your ill-thought out utterances on the civil war. What, at the end of the day, is war but according to Clausewitz, an "extension of politics by other means".
They are not supposed to be fought to the complete extermination of the enemy,if you must know.
However it should be said that Ojukwu should have realised that with the capture of Port Harcourt in May 1968 that the war was over as a strategic contest, and accordingly sought a negotiated settlement.
Thereafter it was just a matter of Ojukwu and his other well-trained commanders demonstrating their tactical and operational prowess before their inevitable capitulation, in the face of overwhelmingly superior enemy firepower, to Gowon's commanders.
However could it be that maybe - just maybe- you are still fighting the civil war in your mind? undecided

If you think the war is over, you are sadly mistaken. Igbos are still marginalized in national politics. Alaigbo has been neglected when it comes to Federal Projects. How can the North with no oil receive more funding than the South-East? It doesn't make any sense.

If given the opportunity to opt out of this union, the majority of the Igbo and Eastern population would leave this country. Like I have said before, put the vote to a referendum.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
EzeUche0:

If you think the war is over, you are sadly mistaken. Igbos are still marginalized in national politics. Alaigbo has been neglected when it comes to Federal Projects. How can the North with no oil receive more funding than the South-East? It doesn't make any sense.

If given the opportunity to opt out of this union, the majority of the Igbo and Eastern population would leave this country. Like I have said before, put the vote to a referendum.
You are now talking another thing and making conjectures which can never be verified. However Nigeria is not,  was not, and will never be a formal union of sects or language groups.
It is a sovereign entity, so the only option available for those individuals who are so mentally disturbed by the existence of Nigeria is to pack their bags and baggages and leave the country, renounce their citizenship and never have anything to do with the country.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by DapoBear(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
EzeUche0:

ANC was able to do that because of an overwhelming black majority, as well as sympathetic neighboring countries. None of your African neighbors really supported you (for obvious reasons). Also, there was no huge majority you can hide in. It isn't as if there were Biafrans also in the North and Southwest populace, they were only in Igbo land.

Finally, in a place like Nigeria, if you try guerrilla warfare, they will just kill everyone in a village/town. Shoot first, ask questions later is the way this country works.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by fstranger: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
DapoBear:

ANC was able to do that because of an overwhelming black majority, as well as sympathetic neighboring countries. None of your African neighbors really supported you (for obvious reasons). Also, there was no huge majority you can hide in. It isn't as if there were Biafrans also in the North and Southwest populace, they were only in Igbo land.

Finally, in a place like Nigeria, if you try guerrilla warfare, they will just kill everyone in a village/town. Shoot first, ask questions later is the way this country works.

That is fine. I want them all GONE.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by EzeUche0(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
tensor777:

You are now talking another thing and making conjectures which can never be verified. However Nigeria is not  was not ang will never be a formal union of sects or language groups.

There are plenty of threads and stats to back up my statements. I do not want to rehash old information, but you can find it on Nairaland. Igbos are marginalized in National Politics. You even have Yorubas on Nairaland bragging about those facts. The amount of Federal Projects in Alaigbo can be considered nonexistent. And the revenue sharing scheme from oil does not benefit the south-east even though we have oil in our land and it is the most densely populated region in Nigeria and Africa in general.

Why are people so afraid of a referendum? Lets see how the Eastern people view Nigeria. Things have not changed much since Biafra.
Re: No Victor No Vanquished - How true? by DapoBear(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
Relax man, it isn't a bit deal. I don't want anyone genocided, I just want a separate country for Yoruba people. Doesn't mean I want anyone else dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Northern Governors: Tackle Boko-haram Insecurity / The Man Patrick Ifeanyi Uba / Is Ibrahim Babangida Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.