Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,004 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (59923 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tosinayoko:

You are very blunt! I love that. Are you married?

She's not blunt she's just messed-up, psychologically

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by jakandeola(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
if ur guy or girl did sometin u hate tell dem. dont pretend and lie as if all is well is Hippocrates. if u cant cook confess to hubby if u hate MouthAction tell hubby.guy if u smoke or drink tell ur wife. tell ur wife d kind food u like tell hubby d kind of friend u want him to stop move with and vice versal.I choose my wife friend and she choose mine

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by biggy26: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kweenluchy:
I believe that the man's character changed that led to the wife changing hers too.
Not true. Women are natural pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Robisky001(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Women attitudes changes after marriage because they know you've reached the point of no return. This is actually common when the woman has dropped one or two kids.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Btzzk: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Come and ask me, but after 30 years we still make it worth it.
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by pharmagba: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by CanadaOrBust: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
U r code telling us not to get married, abi

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Rubbiish(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Not only can she boast as being married according to you. She can also leave the marriage with children, to me that's one of the biggest benefit.

It's funny the men arguing with you are not aware that some ladies just ''marry off'' to have kids, if they feel time is running out.
O boy!
So going by majority of the comments by women on this thread, it is safe to say it is very risky to go for older women as they maybe willing to do anything just to get married. Hmm

7 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by eyescue(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Fellow husbands in the house, are your wives attitudes while in marriage the same as when the were in courtship? I realized women characters change from almost good to very worst once they get married.

Most tmes we wonder if the women we got married to are they women we dated. What could be the cause of this change in character.

Well, your discovery is true, but the same kind of change is seen in men/husbands as well. So in summary, it's vice-versa
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by biggy26: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
frozen70g:

So many factors could be responsible
Marriage itself
Presence of children and their wahala
Absence of children and pressure to give birth
False impression of the guy having money
Control from the man to his wife
The way the man's family welcomed and relate with her
Domestic chores waiting to be done
Stress from house and office work
Lack of interest in everything including sex
The harsh economy and inability to meet up
Lastly, lack of attention and affection from husband
Good points! I think reality just sets in, so she will now have to adjust.
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by tagborume: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pls, it does happen. Most time what women expect in marriage are way beyond reality but with patience, tolerance, love and communication you will enjoy your home.

Take your time to find out / observe/ ask what the problem is with a seen of responsibility for your home. Be real nd honest in mking possible adjustment

To those you re not married be real in courtship. Don't earn 45K and take her to Dominos' or Sweet sensation every weekend. Consider the reality of managing your home from courtship and you wil have a blissful home.

Don't try to win a lady to marry you because you can't always pay the price thru out life. Marry that person that wnts to be with you. Everything bout you wil satisfy her.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by NewsBlast: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
MedicH:

So she pretends she's normal during courtship and after marriage bitch starts to behave like an animal. Lol this is funny. Any woman way try this with me eeh i go just put am inside casket weighbill to him papa.

Na them.
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Deltatoto: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
LadySarah:
Same As men too.
may big prik bend ur mouth

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Caris77: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
MedicH:

So she pretends she's normal during courtship and after marriage bitch starts to behave like an animal. Lol this is funny. Any woman way try this with me eeh i go just put am inside casket weighbill to him papa.

Lol ,wait till you are married. If you treat your wife as a queen , she will reciprocate but otherwise she you will be surprised at what the soft lady you married could transform to.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by shadeyinka(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Fellow husbands in the house, are your wives attitudes while in marriage the same as when the were in courtship? I realized women characters change from almost good to very worst once they get married.

Most tmes we wonder if the women we got married to are they women we dated. What could be the cause of this change in character.
Your wife/husband wouldn't change after marriage if you did real COURTSHIP rather than BOYFRIEND-GIRLFRIEND relationship!
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Blackvic1: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why are people surprised when a woman changes after they get married? It’s very simple they were never good, a naturally good woman will never change before or after marriage let’s stop advocating for bad woman in the pretence of been hurt during courtship or relationship please men never expect anything good from a woman so if she bleeps up you will never be disappointed...the changes has nothing to do with pressure from work or house chores or resentment for whatever the husband did before they got married it’s just who she is, people don’t change they only pretend to change or upgrade in there attitude....there’s nothing like change please guys people don’t change who you are 10 years ago is still who you are now but with modifications

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Strawberryg(f): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Maybe you treated her badly while you were courting, because you thought she was desperate to hook you. And you were some kind of 'prize'. A wise woman will tolerate your shit just to ensure she doesn't lose all the years she wasted with you, and then once the deal is sealed, it's payback time.

Don't assume every man is passing through the same thing.

If you don't lay a good foundation, your marriage will suffer.
Payback time for ones own husband?
Really? Read ur post again n tell me if u made sense at all

6 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by samsam2019: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
LadySarah:
Same As men too.
in most case me don't change and personally, I didn't grin
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by isaac1885(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I disagree to this. Not in all marriages anyway. It depends on the foundation of the union.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:

a womans goal is marraige and children, once she marries and has children she has achieved that goal and no longer has to pretend. At this point you are the least important thing in the marraige, your purpose as a man is done except to provide financially for her and the children. Any pretend respect and attention you are getting is simply because you are still providing, you think your wife has changed?.....God forbid you lose your job, then you will know the person you really married.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by ekewhite(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
This one na serious matter.
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by bluefilm: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Here's the thing.

It's quite a simple logic.

For most of these chameleon ladies, once she bags you, there's no more need for any pretense whatsoever.

The 'good girl' character role she played just to land you have served its purpose.

She can now show her true colors.

But for red pill niggaz like us, we can never be surprised by such change in character.

The reason is quite simple: we don't take _shit from any woman from anywhere at any given time!

That is the only way to counter this changing-attitude of women after marriage that some of you married guys are always bitching about...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by smasher1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
djon78:

Well she may not care, but the man definitely moves on because its better to move on than to be in Union with such a toxic mind.
Although Wise men avoid such women, its only foolish and unobservable ones that end up with such type.

There's nothing like wise or foolish men when it comes to courtship. Just pray you don't come across a woman acting because the film is unpredictable from the beginning and even to the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Sunnydoo: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
it's nothing but adjustment to the new life which is not easy
. some had the knowledge before marriage. but experience is different to knowledge as its not always easy passing through the tussle of life.

but, you are not yet a husband is you cannot help her weather the storm.

so it's not a woman thing alone but both of u as u are now one but two.

therefore, tackle it together and you will see the beauty of a rough diamond.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by stankezzy: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Belafonte:

I know there are multiple reetards on nairaland. So, a woman is treated shabbily during courtship and she doesn't leave, but bides her time till she gets married? The guy that treated her bad during courtship suddenly became a saint in marriage? He can't kill her after marriage? Lol.

Gentlemen, you cannot change anybody. If anybody changes suddenly after getting what they want, they didn't really change, they just revealed who they really were. Divorce is always a very valid option. You shouldn't have to spend one second in marriage with a witch. If your wife changes after marriage, fúcking end the damn thing.
just like my personal experience , I met one lady , very nice and gentle ,if u ask her question , she talks quietly ,always smiling , so within one month I went for introduction, immediately after introduction she changed 360 degrees, from smiling to being aggressive, to even challenging me for fight ,after one month I told her , if u think u have hooked me , u are lying, she started shedding crocodile tears and me ,I turned 360 degrees ,she started begging and sending people I refused oo,it is only wemen that believe in pretending ,then hooking a man and changing to worse , if u want go and kill ur self, they don't mind, they believe that once they are married that there is nothing d man can do again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Korllami007: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Caris77:

Lol ,wait till you are married. If you treat your wife as a queen , she will reciprocate but otherwise she you will be surprised at what the soft lady you married could transform to.

You mean all women have good behaviors and good attitudes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by smasher1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Many men are actually in such marriages presently, even the so called observable ones.

Thanks, it's only the passage of time that reveals people's true character. They say if you want to know someone's character, give them power and money and you would see it. Time also shows who people are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Malawian(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Some woman are Jezebels by nature. the "good" behaviors before marriage, understand it took all the energy in their being to deliver that. This is one of their Sisters who is about to let it all go from later that day. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by blackboy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
LadySarah:
Same As men too.
gbam.
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Wande22(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
As if you are watching me

When I wasn't working, she made life a LIVING HELL

Now that I am working (even she knows the nature of my work) she ain't changed

Sometimes, I feel that.... DID I JUST MADE A FVVCKING MISTAKE MARRYING HER
GreatResearcher:
Fellow husbands in the house, are your wife's attitudes while in marriage the same as when they were in courtship? I realized women characters change from almost good to very worst once they get married.

Most times we wonder if the women we got married to are the women we dated. What could be the cause of this change in character?

isthatso:

a woman's goal is marriage and children, once she marries and has children she has achieved that goal and no longer has to pretend. At this point, you are the least important thing in the marriage, your purpose as a man is done except to provide financially for her and the children. Any pretend to respect and attention you are getting is simply because you are still providing, you think your wife has changed?.....God forbid you to lose your job, then you will know the person you really married.
abeg manage this for me

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Rubbiish(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
TooNoisy:

Oh how I miss the Nairaland Family section. I read some of these posts and I just wonder how some of the people behind these monikers reason. This is not about supporting whatever a woman does because you are a woman but it's simply about being reasonable.

Please read the bolded again. So, if a man is treating a woman badly in a relationship, to the extent that resentment starts building in and the woman now hates the man, you are proposing that she goes ahead to marry that same man that she hates? Did you marry some you hate? So let me summarise your post:

1. A young lady with a bright future should continue dating a man who obviously doesn't love or value her.
2. It gets so bad that she gets fed-up and begins to resents the man and even hates him
3. So with 1 & 2 above, you propose she goes ahead and tries her best to marry the man because of societal pressure or virginity
4. When she gets married, she now begins to act crazy in revenge

What you typed is a joke. Young ladies, if a man is treating you like trash in a relationship, it wouldn't get better in marriage. Marriage is for a lifetime and you don't want to be unhappy in your marriage. Just walk out of the relationship and you will find a better man. There are good men out there who will surely locate you.
Honestly
Her comments and perspective is worrisome
With such mentality the society will crumble
What about the children?
Why marry someone u hate, just to revenge at the expense of your kids?
Won't that resentment affect their upbringing
I am glad not all women reason like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by vikstandon(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
MedicH:

Keep still and pray it doesn't happen...you may forget the way to her Father's house and even run to ur Mum's kitchen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.