Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (59916 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by maryannasemota: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
*interested in joining an instagram pod?*

Click
https:///EqVNTaZoIgZ3X6Wsu07nSG
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by edoairways: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Maybe you treated her badly while you were courting, because you thought she was desperate to hook you. And you were some kind of 'prize'. A wise woman will tolerate your shit just to ensure she doesn't lose all the years she wasted with you, and then once the deal is sealed, it's payback time.

Don't assume every man is passing through the same thing.

If you don't lay a good foundation, your marriage will suffer.
Are you aware many women change even when they are treated well?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Futuragetty: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
IamR:
What about the attitudes of husbands to the wives after marriage?
Their attitudes changes after marriage. So what? Learn to live with it.
After all, It is for better, for worse.
You knew what you were getting into before you proposed or accepted the proposal.
Did you forget so soon?
I pray God grants everyone here worried about change of attitude to bear and endure. For He knows your worries and in due time, all will be ok.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
olabrinks:
Hardship children lack of freedom and too much responsibilities

.... Speaking from experience...

Noted anyway
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by YinkusGurl: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Same as men
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by AbdlRashid(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Maybe you treated her badly while you were courting, because you thought she was desperate to hook you. And you were some kind of 'prize'. A wise woman will tolerate your shit just to ensure she doesn't lose all the years she wasted with you, and then once the deal is sealed, it's payback time.

Why does she has to wait for payback time to let him see the wrongs he has done. What will be her gain in broken home?

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Dagger111(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
MedicH:

So she pretends she's normal during courtship and after marriage bitch starts to behave like an animal. Lol this is funny. Any woman way try this with me eeh i go just put am inside casket weighbill to him papa.

*waybill*
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by NaijaElba(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
olabrinks:
Hardship children lack of freedom and too much responsibilities

Be more explicit on freedom you mentioned pls.
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by hotspec(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
UjuJoan2:

the issue is married people will see this your comment as a no no. u can be so loving and caring to a woman while courting only for her to change just right after marriage. D issue is most ladies do pretend while courting only for them to reveal d demon in them after marriage. men also do, but not as common as women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by biggy26: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
LadySarah:
Same As men too.
Na quarrelllll? Loooool!
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by BlackCrainte: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why is best to use them for money rituals when due.
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by GreatResearcher: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yes sir
jeff1607:

Are you married?
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by ibechris(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Fellow husbands in the house, are your wives attitudes while in marriage the same as when the were in courtship? I realized women characters change from almost good to very worst once they get married.

Most tmes we wonder if the women we got married to are they women we dated. What could be the cause of this change in character.

If I have another opportunity to be single,I would marry same woman 20times more. Very tireless ,respectful fearful and in all, loving and caring. In fact,she has not changed till date.

But na me don change...but not in terms of cheating but adjusting to the family growth.

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by jakandeola(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
d problem is DAT some of u take rubbish in relationship in d name of I love u I love u. u refuse to discipline her wen she do bad. a girl Neva cook for u or wash for u as girlfrine u expect she wash as a wife.wat stop u from doing d rite thing. I beat my ex cos she refuse to wash for my mum she dump me. am in pain but I know is for d best cos wat I cant take now I will Neva take in marriage. am happily married now my wife too dicipline her cos of dis issue of lazy.she did not dump me.she stay and change her way.I still deal wit her wwn she do wrong and I sware she is a beta person before as I meet her.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by A305: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
The pressure in marriage can make you loose your mind because you now playing many roles, Mother roles, wife roles, sister role, inlaw role, partner role and IndecentStar role.

It's easy for a man because, he only has few roles to play, husband role and daddy role then inlaw role occasionally.

The problem here however is switching roles and COMPARTMENTALIZATION.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Raalsalghul: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
jakandeola:
d problem is DAT some of u take rubbish in relationship in d name of I love u I love u. u refuse to discipline her wen she do bad. a girl Neva cook for u or wash for u as girlfrine u expect she wash as a wife.wat stop u from doing d rite thing. I beat my ex cos she refuse to wash for my mum she dump me. am in pain but I know is for d best cos wat I cant take now I will Neva take in marriage. am happily married now my wife too dicipline her cos of dis issue of lazy.she did not dump me.she stay and change her way.I still deal wit her wwn she do wrong and I sware she is a beta person before as I meet her.
Boss, you didn't invite us for your wedding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by shineeye1: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Fellow husbands in the house, are your wives attitudes while in marriage the same as when the were in courtship? I realized women characters change from almost good to very worst once they get married.

Most tmes we wonder if the women we got married to are they women we dated. What could be the cause of this change in character.

There are many latent traits in individuals which diffuse outward with time for males and females. Reckon with this fact from the onset -- you are sure to meet a new version of your spouse with time - brace up to deal with that!
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Edusouls(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Men observed all this warning signs in the days of courtship but due to love we ignore them, at last we pay heavily for it, and it’s too late to quit by then..

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
crackhaus:

You might actually be going about this all wrong, no pun intended.

Shouldn't you be counselling women to grow some cojonés and self-confidence along with a healthy dose of self-esteem, which will stop them from marrying jerks, only to turn around and pay the jerk back after getting married to him? cheesy

You're making a case for and glorifying emotional/psychological disorders without knowing it. What else would make a human being choose to stay with another just because they are nursing a plan to hurt them back? This is classic psychopath behavior.

It's like telling a faithful man to forgive and marry his fiancée who has been round the block & back, and when he begins cheating on her after marriage, you probably gonna say 'she had it coming'.
Really?

Ever wondered why Nigerian society is full of psychopaths? Most of the people get it direct from their mothers' milk!

Just look at those bitter women up there for example, they hold society responsible for their decision to stay in toxic relationships with the end goal of conning the man (who already treats them badly, by the way) into marriage, and then having their revenge on him while they are married.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by ednut1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Make everyone dey hin lane. Marriage looks like a scam these days
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Emaprince: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Wo, just as there are men that exact revenge on wives during marriage for reasons best known to them there are also women. It goes both ways.

And I insist than many men get conned easily, women are talented manipulators. Even if he leaves her after marriage she won't care cos she can now boast of being married before.
Boast of being married and divorced? Lol...you no dey shame? It will even be worse when another woman take over your home.

You just dey internet dey beat chest as if you can live happily as a lonely woman. Abegi

6 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by InvertedHammer: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
/
Before, ladies could go and exchange notes with their neighbors about their marriages.

Nowadays, they can exchange notes with the whole world.

Then lack of contentment creeps in. It goes for both men and women.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Rubbiish(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Wo, just as there are men that exact revenge on wives during marriage for reasons best known to them there are also women. It goes both ways.

And I insist than many men get conned easily, women are talented manipulators. Even if he leaves her after marriage she won't care cos she can now boast of being married before.
This is an eye opener
The bold is very funny lol
So married before is an achievement for women?
I never knew, reason a lot of woman pretend just for d marriage. I will tell my friends to be more careful, marriage is a much more achievement to women than i thought.

But this your mindset is toxic, what about the children? Don't u women put them into consideration at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Many change for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by jakandeola(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Boss, you didn't invite us for your wedding.
is a small one and we just live together now
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by SuperKlean(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

This is a good point please ignore the pin heads critisizing you. Let's be realistic, women are under immense pressure in Nigeria to get married, even when they have not found the person they are compatible with, once they get to a certain age they start hearing insults about their singleness, insults like old cargo, evening newspaper, Shiloh customer, she get bad character that's why she never marry and so on.

These same women desperately bear all manner of rubbish in relationships just to escape pressure and insults and get married. It's not easy for them to just end relationships and go back to searching in old age so she bears crap treatment from the man but then gets married and starts to remember all the maltreatment and starts acting up in marriage.

I don't know of those attacking your post live overseas or if they don't ever leave their houses to know what happens in Nigeria
YOU'RE A WITCH angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by stealmatic(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
LadySarah:
Same As men too.
u just lied, and u knw dat
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Rubbiish(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Greatzeus:

Why do Nairalanders always treat romance or family topics as Male versus Female issue? Females supports female stands and males mostly do the same too.
Not only nairaland o
It is a world thing
It is a man against a woman
Sometimes we put gender behind because we need one another, but that innate urge to compete will always be there
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by biggy26: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Na wa for you o.... It takes two to suffer. He that digs a pit will....lol
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Raalsalghul: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
jakandeola:
is a small one and we just live together now

Eeya!

Happy Married Life Boss!
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Nobody changes their real dominant character which has always been there bt smtmes subtle only gets magnified. It’s can only change completely if U married a professional con artist/actress or a good pretender.

U just overlooked the subtle signs even when they showed well enough to be considered red flags. Now we’re here.

I’m not saying they shud be perfect bt they shudnt come as a surprise like u didn’t know it was there b4 or the tendency was there. Unless u don’t know how to read handwriting on the wall or red flags well.

When dating u shud pay attention to all signs including the subtle signs sm are dormant volcanoes. Sm subtle signs are deal breakers clearly meaning abort the operation/idea.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Do as other men do - go dey fvck for outside with side chick.

Side chick will continue to treat you nicely the dating way smiley that's why we keep them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.