Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) (11809 Views)

Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 3:31am On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

Onlytruth, there is nothing they,you, or I can do about it, Biafra is already going to actualize. It's a done deal. This stuff that they are talking is just internet talk. cool

Goodluck to biafra! wink
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRubQmnEBUMyz9F0IvOVfZpfKuhpOn-mNPn6MmzVqOZSYaznee_2A[/img]
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 3:33am On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

Goodluck to biafra! wink
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRubQmnEBUMyz9F0IvOVfZpfKuhpOn-mNPn6MmzVqOZSYaznee_2A[/img]

Now that is what it's about. Not all that hating and bashing nonsense. cool
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by fstranger: 3:37am On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

Now that is what it's about. Not all that hating and bashing nonsense. cool

If you don't accept the death of Biafra in peace, like the Aboki said, they ( Almajiris ) would have to beat it out of ya, AGAIN! You should listen to him! I think he knows what he is talking about.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 3:39am On Nov 18, 2010
fstranger:

If you don't accept the death of Biafra in peace, like the Aboki said, they ( Almajiris ) would have to beat it out of ya, AGAIN! You should listen to him! I think he knows what he is talking about.

Hey whatever beef you and the "Almajiri" have it is between you two, don't drag me into it. wink
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 7:13am On Nov 18, 2010
[quote="revomind"]
@Dapobear.
Bro, I understand your position on self-determination and all that. I understand also that you are proudly Yoruba. I am too. My advice to you is to try to stay off threads like this that has to do with other ethnicities especially when you don't have anything close to a firm grasp of the issue being discussed.

Many Yoruba folks here go about making themselves look silly and out of depth. Y'all should learn to steer clear of this kinda threads. The only guy ,at least from the top of my head now,who gives a good account of himself and the Yoruba is KATSUMOTO and it has to be noted that he only comments so as to correct some wrong impressions and to prevent history from being rewritten or manipulated by some NL members.

Personally, I dont mind the country split into three or four. So everyone should be fine. All I can't vouch for is WAR. If the country stays, cool. Lets forget internet warriors, there a lotta people from ALL PARTS who love the country as it is.
[/quote]
Katsumoto and you can feel free to call me out when I'm wrong. But it would be helpful if you make specific criticisms, not general ones. Otherwise it becomes more difficult to know where I am misunderstanding things.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

Goodluck to biafra! wink

Land of the rising sun we love and cherish. Feelin' some goose pimples.

Its been a while I saw it last.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by rekeson: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

A true Patriot
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2010
Let us talk about the invasion of Midwest in 1967. I read an account that
> suggests the complicity of Midwestern Igbo officers in plotting the
> invasion.
> All that is nonsense. Yes, at the time there were about eight officers of
> the rank of Lt. Colonel and above in the 4th Division in Midwest including
> Nwawo, Igboba, Ejoor, Okwechime, Nwajei, Trimnell, Nzefili and myself. All
> of us but Ejoor were Midwestern Igbos.
> *You left out Nzeogwu*
> Nzeogwu was not with us in the 4th Division. He was in detention then. The
> most senior officer Lt. Colonel Conrad Nwawo commanded. To the best of my
> knowledge, not one single officer in the Midwest (Igbo or non Igbo) of the
> rank of Lt Colonel and above had prior knowledge of the invasion of Midwest
> Region. We had several reasons concerning the role we would play in the
> impending war and we made it very clear that we were going to be neutral.
> And we meant it. We were men of honour.

food for thought from a mid west igbo officer.
that invasion even without the knowledge of the very people the biafran army purportedly wanted to save sent unharmed people to their graves.
We have again, people in this age,, again going ahead making unilateral statement, which is able to cause disaffection between neighbors, this i say is wrong! you cannot even make a decision for your village, talk less of a group of nations be it in the south east or south south.
Dialogue is the key, among all parties.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by excoba101: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
onlytruth, igbo or easterners are not the only ones running this economy

GET THAT INTO your HEAD AND LOCK IT THERE

yorubas are equally if not better in running the economy, trust me on this

if not for us northerners protecting the interest of this country from invasion etc the country would have been liberia today

i believe the yoruba people are the ones that are even meant to be talking about ruling and all that

i agree that the north has not produce the best of leaders but igbos would not do better, trust me

until u see every one in the country as equals then igbos would never rule this country

it is because of the proud nature of them, that what lead to them been killed in the north before the civil war started

i love igbos but i really wish they are not full of pride but humble like the ijaws and yorubas

if igbos get what they want, they would forget every other person(region) that is why it is hard for them to produce the president

even my ijaws brothers have noticed that form a typical igbo man(selfcenterness)

i mean hear the way u are talking Undecided

Bold line are logical reasoning of alj harem with makes sense to me
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2010
excoba101:

Bold line are logical reasoning of alj harem with makes sense to me

second!!!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by fstranger: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

Hey whatever beef you and the "Almajiri" have it is between you two, don't drag me into it. wink

I am not dragging you into anything. I am expressing my opinion as someone who loves you. If you don't want to get "beat" AGAIN, you'd better listen to Alj harem. Like he said, if your people make any senseless move AGAIN, they will have to VIOLENTLY express thier love for y'all, AGAIN.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

the true son of is father!!!!lol grin wink
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
fstranger:

I am not dragging you into anything. I am expressing my opinion as someone who loves you. If you don't want to get "beat" AGAIN, you'd better listen to Alj harem. Like he said, if your people make any senseless move AGAIN, they will have to VIOLENTLY express thier love for y'all, AGAIN.

Yes, the country would VIOLENTLY express their LOVE for ndigbo. we don't want you to go naw! grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
fstranger:

Dude you sound so gay! Tufiakwa! Don't you have real MEN in your land?
Why do you think another tribe will fight YOUR war?

You guys have not changed in 40 years!

If any of you think that your gang up will work again better think twice. At least now we can face Aboki, while the Ijaw will face you cowards!

That oil is going whether you like it or not.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

If any of you think that your gang up will work again better think twice. At least now we can face Aboki, while the Ijaw will face you cowards!

oh boy, it was just sarcasm . no biggie! you don't need to react that way! undecided
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

oh boy, it was just sarcasm . no biggie! you don't need to react that way! undecided

No, it was NOT sarcasm. That is his favorite line. I remember calling him out on a similar comment. He sounded like a teenage girl.
"If you try to secede, aboki will do bla bla!"  As if any of that junk will stop us. undecided undecided
It will only make us plan differently. cool
If Biafra EVER picks up a gun again, Nigeria is GONE!

Please tell her that.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by fstranger: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

Anyway, I still maintain the TRUE gospel, as revealed by Alj harem; that, if your people make any SENSELESS move AGAIN, those gay "cattle rearers" north of river niger are ready to FU*CK it out  of you, AGAIN, like they did 40 years ago. History repeats itself. They've done it before, they can DO it again.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
fstranger:

Anyway, I still maintain the TRUE gospel, as revealed by Alj harem; that, if your people make any SENSELESS move AGAIN, those gay "cattle rearers" north of river niger are ready to FU*CK it out  of you, AGAIN, like they did 40 years ago. History repeats itself. They've done it before, they can DO it again.

A word is enough for the wise.

hahahahaha! Spoken like a TRUE COWARD!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

The question is What will YOU DO

Aboki is already taken care of.  cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chosen04(f): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2010
ONLYTRUTH, CHYZ & CO

REMAIN BLESSED!!! AM PROUD!!!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
chosen04:

ONLYTRUTH, CHYZ & CO

REMAIN BLESSED!!! AM PROUD!!!

sharrp dia angry angry angry angry

proud of who lies of biafra angry angry

sometime u people just sound so silly in reasoning it is unbelievable

inyamarai will always be an inyamarai
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

sharrp dia angry angry angry angry

proud of who lies of biafra angry angry

sometime u people just sound so silly in reasoning it is unbelievable

inyamarai will always be an inyamarai 

Sharap dia you gworo eating goat!
How dare you insult my sister! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
This almajiri goat reason through his as55 hole.

Anyway, how do goats behave?

Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

Sharap dia you gworo eating goat!
How dare you insult my sister! angry angry angry angry

what bloody sister angry angry angry angry u and ur sister and other pro-biafrans are stu-pid and sillyangry angry

a lying sister that her parents and ur parent have feed u with lies

i pity all of u angry angry
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

what bloody sister angry angry angry angry u and your sister and other pro-biafrans are stu-pid and sillyangry angry

a lying sister that her parents and your parent have feed u with lies

I said SHARAP!

You want me to bring my whiplash. .lmao. fukcing goat! grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by fstranger: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

what bloody sister angry angry angry angry u and your sister and other pro-biafrans are stu-pid and sillyangry angry

a lying sister that her parents and your parent have feed u with lies

I pity them too. They have no idea how much damage you and your cattle can do to them! Tell them man
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by rekeson: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2010
Hmmm Ndigbo dey vex o.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
rekeson:

Hmmm Ndigbo dey vex o.

Believe me this almajiri and his concubines have no clue.

If they make us pick a gun again, I don't even think we will allow them keep ANY part of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
Nigeria cn never let the igbos go we love them tooo much. can you imagine Nigeria without igbo?

Who else will leave their homeland region and invest in sharia states? Thw Yorubas are very tribalistic esp the christians and will invest in the west before anywhere else. same with d Niger deltans

Igbo only problem is tinkin he is bette than others. Hausa(husband) and igbo(wife) is like a marriage
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

Nigeria cn never let the igbos go we love them tooo much. can you imagine Nigeria without igbo?

Who else will leave their homeland region and invest in sharia states? Thw Yorubas are very tribalistic esp the christians and will invest in the west before anywhere else. same with d Niger deltans

Igbo only problem is tinkin he is bette than others. Hausa(husband) and igbo(wife) is like a marriage

Hausa husband -Yoruba wife, that has been the marriage since 1970.

We will secede to allow y'all consummate well well.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

Hausa husband -Yoruba wife, that has been the marriage since 1970.

We will secede to allow y'all consummate well well.

they onli way we the north and east can rebuild our bad relationship is the east voting for ribadu or buhari.

the yorubas are tribalstic- hausas can trust the ibo man more as long as everyone undastand their levels
hausas control govt ibos control economy.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

they onli way we the north and east can rebuild our bad relationship is the east voting for ribadu or buhari.

the yorubas are tribalstic- hausas can trust the ibo man more as long as everyone undastand their levels
hausas control govt ibos control economy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Government Warns On Ocean Surge / Senate Presidency: How To Stop A Dark Horse / What Are My Rights As A Citizen Of Nigeria From The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.