Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ghana: A Contrary View - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: A Contrary View (34995 Views)

Billboards Of Nigerian President In Ghana A Security Threat / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
manny4life:

Like seriously? I'm done with this Nigerian/Ghana bullshit, yeah he started it and so? At least hasn't topped the countless thread about the same issue.

ain't we all, yet these dummies keep creating threads like this
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
Anyway, there is no pointy comparing mediocrities, this whole arguement is like one medicrity screaming pointing a fingat another mediocrity and screaming "you are more mediocre. . .lol. . Ghanaians know they are nowhere close to being taken seriously, so I guess they are trying to forcefully make us think otherwise. . Lol. . Poor things though but I love em. . .
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2010
[/quote
rhymz:

[s]Anyway, there is no pointy comparing mediocrities, this whole arguement is like one medicrity screaming pointing a fingat another mediocrity and screaming "you are more mediocre. . .lol. . Ghanaians know they are nowhere close to being taken seriously, so I guess they are trying to forcefully make us think otherwise. . Lol. . Poor things though[/s] lets all love. . .

we good wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by stz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2010
al harem, could u pls help me mobilze some abokis, i want to take-out OTUMFOR grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
stz:

al harem, could u pls help me mobilze some abokis, i want to take-out OTUMFOR grin grin grin grin

lmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin my belly ooo
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
otumfour:

[/quote
we good wink
. . . Lol. . Did you have to cancel me out like dat?hehehe. . .anyways, welcum back bro. . Lol
stz:

. . .hahahahahaha. . . Al herem hear dis one, e go be showdown btw una two. . .kwezzy and funny Nigerians. . Lol
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by mystikal(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2010
I am feeling more love than hatred on this thread
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by SSaemoenl(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2010
If you are a Ghanaian here in Nairaland, No needs to argue with you as you are still on Nigerian site comparing GREATNESS of My Naija,( Happiest People on this Planet) find Ghanaian site for us to see only not to comment. Until I died, Ghanaians must be inferior to me and all my generations to come. Haters of Nigerian Progress. Blood of 3rd century is still in the veins. Just that American romanced them for the newly oil found in Ghana in the cause of China and tagged therm emerging to democratize ground for business in Africa with the help of Nigerians, there should be war in Ghana by now  if not the interventions of Nigerian president, only the Obama live broadcast says it ALL (Low quality in video/audio). They don't know anything.
The only thing I find good in them is they are like other  poor African countries in inferiority complex when they meet Nigerian and whites, always working like 13th century slaves in abroad, intimidated and many more. They can find their class with Darfur and other Lcd countries in Africa.

Though no system is perfect but not to compare MY Naija with common Haitighana. No offense but go match your country with Congo, Darfur as well Sudan.

I love the way they are copying our landmark standard. Ghana Must GO!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jason12345: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2010
[size=15pt]before anybody comments on what the guy above said, HE IS NOT NIGERIAN!! IF HE IS, WE DENY HIM FROM BEING NIGERIAN. THANK YOU[/size]
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by SSaemoenl(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^ who
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by maasflan: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2010
africans with their mentality shaa, na wa for all of you o.what has ghana and nigeria achieved that what you guys think of is to bring each other down, neigbhours for that matter,
huuunm when are we gonna grow up and face the reality.
instead of discussing way forward for the two countries, na nonsense una det talk.
BLACK MAN WITH BLACK SENSE,
DEVELOPMENT OF OUR COUNTRIES IS IN OUR HAND
ARA ILE ENI NI NSE NI.
EYINKULE LOTE WA ,INU ILE LASENI NGBE
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by eresource(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You are just being racist to each other, black men to black men for that matter, this is so SICK.

Sad thing is you all are just talkers - think about YOUR country and DO something about what you feel is not right.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by stz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2010
ghana-naija lets go, , Africans Ahoooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by kael: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
mirror mirror on the wall which is the finest city of them all ? ABUJA ABUJA ABUJA !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by kael: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2010
our monuments

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2010

First of all @ poster, one must lack common sense if they believe this bull. That is NOT the writing of a Ghanaian. I am not a dunce or a blasted retard. Clearly that was a Nigerian who cowardly wrote that bull under the pretense of a self hating Ghanaian. I have met many a ppl from Ghana and NOT ONE, even those who are angry with their country's issues/progress, have said anything as degrading and pitiful as what you have posted. I hope you are not selling cause I ain't buying.

I am a Jamaican BLACK WOMAN whose blood is a mixture of Nigerian and Ghanaian (amongst others) roots and I am not at all very fond of this childish back and forth bickering between Nigerians and Ghanaians especially when BOTH countries have their own issues they should be concerned with and also (and most importantly) both countries are African nations. This "I am better than you" mentality is not only childish and old but also careless.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

First of all @ poster, one must lack common sense if they believe this bull. That is NOT the writing of a Ghanaian. I am not a dunce or a blasted retard. Clearly that was a Nigerian who cowardly wrote that bull under the pretense of a self hating Ghanaian. I have met many a ppl from Ghana and NOT ONE, even those who are angry with their country's issues/progress, have said anything as degrading and pitiful as what you have posted. I hope you are not selling cause I ain't buying.

The poster is not the author of the article.

@Post
Who cares. Their men are yummy tongue tongue grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
^I know he isn't but the author is not Ghanaian either. The fact that he posted the crap is evidence that he doesn't read between the lines.

&& YES lol Ghanaian men are [b]gorgeous [/b]especially Asamoah Gyan my husband to be lol
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by poweredcom(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2010
@otumfour

I am Naija, well I truly appreciate your topic, and support you, I have been to Accra.2004 and the electricity did not go off for good one month i stayed in the Ghetto of Nima, I was shocked,  and surprised that since when i was a kid in the early 80's till that date, I have never seen electricity not been interrupted, I was ashamed for our Mighty Nigeria,

@otumfour  Thanks again dont mind all those our  Nigerians who are blind and stupidly supporting their useless ego.Let me tell you Ghana is better than Nigeria in many ways of transparency and development, lets forget Oil and Land mass and Population, forget all that bullshit, there is damm poverty in the Land of abundance of silly people who manage it we have a wicked tribalism system in Nigeria which is killing us,

When i first saw the city of Accra, at Night i saw light ,  and good roads networks, i was proud that time i visited, by then the almighty Lagos was rotten and unkempt was a yeye garbage city .with no good beautification just populated with people running helter skelter, hustlin and bustlin , but I am sure Governor Fashola peep from Accra city and use that Idea to beautify Lagos today , which is just nice , now the road network is just ok BRT transport system,

Dont Mind Nigerians they copy from Accra city system and who says Abuja is better than Accra, I wold choose Accra to Abuja, because Abuja is a corrupt city full of Hotels, to useless people money and nothing  but love-peddlers everywhere how many Nigerian can affford all those beautiful houses in ABJ  its damm expensive. for fund stealers and their lazy family, Thunder will fire all of them,  and there is poverty, heavy poverty in Abuja also the remote area,  see children, wailing n pove[i]rty in the land of their fathers..WHY WHY NIGERIA

GHANA AND NIGERIA ARE ONE, BUT I MUST SAY GHANA OUTWEIGH NIGERIA, I DONT CARE IF I AM NIGERIAN, WHY ARE INDUSTRIES LEAVING NIGERIA TO GHANA. THE ANSWER-CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, WHICH I SAY THUMBS , THAT IS WHAT YOU USE TO JUDGE A COUNTRY ADVANCEMENT AND FORESIGHT, NOT OIL MISMANAGEMENT AND CURSE, EDUCATION IS ZERO HERE , HEALTH MANAGEMENT ZERO, CHURCHS EVERYWHERE AND AINT TRUTHFUL, INTERSTATE ROAD IS A DEATH TRAP,WHO CARES IF NIGERIA HAS SILVER BIRD CORPORATION IN GHANA, AND ACROSS AFRICA,

MY NIGERIA IS A COUNTY WITH SWEET TALKER, AS IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE, I am a typical Lagos city boi, from the hoods and knows the streets and sufferance of an average Naija citizen, now can some one tell me something i dont know about Nigeria
, I can sense that most naija people that post a reply on this topic are not sincere, that may be some well to do people who has never seen the streets harshness before, [/i]
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by SSaemoenl(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^I know he isn't but the author is not Ghanaian either. The fact that he posted the crap is evidence that he doesn't read between the lines.

&& YES lol Ghanaian men are [b]gorgeous [/b]especially Asamoah Gyan my husband to be lol

What an insult Gyn or gay your husband. Sigh,  Nigerian girls should be careful with all this Haitighana folks. lol embarassed
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by SSaemoenl(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
poweredcom:

@otumfour

I am Naija, well I truly appreciate your topic, and support you, I have been to Accra.2004 and the electricity did not go off for good one month i stayed in the Ghetto of Nima, I was shocked,  and surprised that since when i was a kid in the early 80's till that date, I have never seen electricity not been interrupted, I was ashamed for our Mighty Nigeria,

@otumfour  Thanks again dont mind all those our  Nigerians who are blind and stupidly supporting their useless ego.Let me tell you Ghana is better than Nigeria in many ways of transparency and development, lets forget Oil and Land mass and Population, forget all that bullshit, there is damm poverty in the Land of abundance of silly people who manage it we have a wicked tribalism system in Nigeria which is killing us,

When i first saw the city of Accra, at Night i saw light ,  and good roads networks, i was proud that time i visited, by then the almighty Lagos was rotten and unkempt was a yeye garbage city .with no good beautification just populated with people running helter skelter, hustlin and bustlin , but I am sure Governor Fashola peep from Accra city and use that Idea to beautify Lagos today , which is just nice , now the road network is just ok BRT transport system,

Dont Mind Nigerians they copy from Accra city system and who says Abuja is better than Accra, I wold choose Accra to Abuja, because Abuja is a corrupt city full of Hotels, to useless people money and nothing  but love-peddlers everywhere how many Nigerian can affford all those beautiful houses in ABJ  its damm expensive. for fund stealers and their lazy family, Thunder will fire all of them,  and there is poverty, heavy poverty in Abuja also the remote area,  see children, wailing n pove[i]rty in the land of their fathers..WHY WHY NIGERIA

GHANA AND NIGERIA ARE ONE, BUT I MUST SAY GHANA OUTWEIGH NIGERIA, I DONT CARE IF I AM NIGERIAN, WHY ARE INDUSTRIES LEAVING NIGERIA TO GHANA. THE ANSWER-CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, WHICH I SAY THUMBS , THAT IS WHAT YOU USE TO JUDGE A COUNTRY ADVANCEMENT AND FORESIGHT, NOT OIL MISMANAGEMENT AND CURSE, EDUCATION IS ZERO HERE , HEALTH MANAGEMENT ZERO, CHURCHS EVERYWHERE AND AINT TRUTHFUL, INTERSTATE ROAD IS A DEATH TRAP,WHO CARES IF NIGERIA HAS SILVER BIRD CORPORATION IN GHANA, AND ACROSS AFRICA,

MY NIGERIA IS A COUNTY WITH SWEET TALKER, AS IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE, I am a typical Lagos city boi, from the hoods and knows the streets and sufferance of an average Naija citizen, now can some one tell me something i dont know about Nigeria
, I can sense that most naija people that post a reply on this topic are not sincere, that may be some well to do people who has never seen the streets harshness before, [/i]

Then what are u still doing in Naija? Go ghana tongue
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the greatest of them all?
LAGOS! LAGOS!! LAGOS!!! cheesy

More Lagos and other Parts of Nigeria Pictures on the way, Including beautiful Abuja!!!!!!
Photos courtsey of www.skyscrapercity.com
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by honeric01(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
@poweredcom
 Don't you think you should move permanently to Ghana? believe me you won't be missed one bit.

When leaving, please endeavor to pay your tax oo, with you gone, Nigeria is -1 problem less.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by aljharem(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2010
poweredcom:

@otumfour

power, u are right

but u cannot insult ur country like that

look at ghana with population of 20million and nigeria with 150million

which country is easier to manage??

nigeria is on her way there trust me?

i think if u dislike nigeria so much u should come back and do somthing about it, if not for ur family that are still there
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2010
More Lagos,

More Lagos, Part Harcourt Abuja and Calabar/Obudu pictures coming soon,

All pictures are courtsey of www.skyscrapercity.com

[B]ALSO WATCH OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING EPISODES OF MYTH BUSTING FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA AND GHANA, WITH RELIABLE SOURCES smiley[/B]
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2010
It is a big shame that even Nigerians Criticize The Country, when they don't really know much about recent developments in the country, Even some that left the shores of this Great Nation as far back as the 1980's still open their mouth wide and start blabbing ''this and that''
They sit in the comfort of their sofa's in New-York and London, spewing Venom over the internet, If u guyz know u love your nation so much{Or Otherwise} Why don't you book the next Flight to Murtala Muhammad Airport, It dosen't take that long to fly back here, U know, And then contribute your parts to the development of this nation,

Imagine a Nation like Ghana With Less than 1/8th The Nigerian Population still having less than The Per/Capita income of Nigeria, That goes a long way to prove that without corruption holding us back, this nation of ours has a lot more to achieve, and believe me, we are getting there,
Sorry, I need to pee,,, BRB my guyz smiley
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by poweredcom(m): 12:29am On Nov 20, 2010
grin See look I know Lagos is a Mega city but let us face the truth Ghana is more transparent, why are you posting pictures of  Ikoyi, Lekki ,Victoria ISLAND Lagos here LL THOSE AREA ARE THE HIGH BROW AREA OF LAGOS,

Wat happened to our Slums, Ok, its everywhere, even in Ghana, ok I can go to Ghana to do holiday , cos i love it there Ok.U talking about Lagos a city where even i the poorest slum accomodation is very expensive with agent and agreement charges,

I rep Lagos weller, its a city to be, Ok @alj harem i live in lagos Ok,
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by lakode(m): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2010
poweredcom:

@otumfour

GHANA AND NIGERIA ARE ONE, BUT I MUST SAY GHANA OUTWEIGH NIGERIA, I DONT CARE IF I AM NIGERIAN, WHY ARE INDUSTRIES LEAVING NIGERIA TO GHANA. THE ANSWER-CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, WHICH I SAY THUMBS , THAT IS WHAT YOU USE TO JUDGE A COUNTRY ADVANCEMENT AND FORESIGHT, NOT OIL MISMANAGEMENT AND CURSE, EDUCATION IS ZERO HERE , HEALTH MANAGEMENT ZERO, CHURCHS EVERYWHERE AND  AINT TRUTHFUL, INTERSTATE ROAD IS A DEATH TRAP,WHO CARES IF NIGERIA HAS SILVER BIRD CORPORATION IN GHANA, AND ACROSS AFRICA,

MY NIGERIA IS A COUNTY WITH SWEET TALKER, AS IT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE, I am a typical Lagos city boi, from the hoods and knows the streets  and sufferance of an average Naija citizen, now can some one tell me something i dont know about Nigeria
, I can sense that most naija people that post a reply on this topic are not sincere, that may be some well to do people who has never seen the streets harshness before,  [/i]

God bless you  Bro , exactly my point of  view , naija nah ego , most Nigerians even posting here dont live in Nigeria , most of them are probably Nigerians with second citizenship in Europe or America , Dont mind them , The real Nigerians leaving in places like KETU ALAPERE , or those from ORITA MERIN (in Ibadan) wont even argue about Nigeria better than TOGO , in between most constant internet users are those outside the country , Bro ignore them .naija and mouth
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by honeric01(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2010
poweredcom:

I rep Lagos weller, its a city to be, Ok  @alj harem i live in lagos Ok,

You prefer to live in the slum of Lagos? gosh, you should be in Ghana by now bro.

help yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268202.0.html

some part of the pix on this thread are of the Lagos Mainland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4234.352.html
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2010
See look I know Lagos is a Mega city but let us face the truth Ghana is more transparent, why are you posting pictures of Ikoyi, Lekki ,Victoria ISLAND Lagos here LL THOSE AREA ARE THE HIGH BROW AREA OF LAGOS,

Wat happened to our Slums, Ok, its everywhere, even in Ghana, ok I can go to Ghana to do holiday , cos i love it there Ok.U talking about Lagos a city where even i the poorest slum accomodation is very expensive with agent and agreement charges,

I rep Lagos weller, its a city to be, Ok @alj harem i live in lagos Ok,

The most slummy{If there is any word like that} Areas of Lagos are expensive, blah, blah, blah,
Look, Lagos is a very crowded city where there is huge competition, and only the fittest can survive, Moreso, Expensive accomodation is a universal feature of all Large cities all over the world, From London to Johannesburg to Sao Paulo!!!!#

I am posting ''High brow'' pictures of Lagos, ?
So the fact that those areas are ''high-brow'' areas make them any less a part of the Fastest growing Large City in Africa?
Wasn't a Ghanaian poster posting ''high-brow'' pictures of Accra some pages back And wasnt some other forumer posting picture of Lagos slums some while ago?, Did any Nigerian in here deny that those weren't pictures of Lagos? Or said ''Oh!!! Those are just the Slummy areas?''
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by poweredcom(m): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2010
It is a big shame that even Nigerians Criticize The Country, when they don't really know much about recent developments in the country, Even some that left the shores of this Great Nation as far back as the 1980's still open their mouth wide and start blabbing ''this and that''
They sit in the comfort of their sofa's in New-York and London, spewing Venom over the internet, If u guyz know u love your nation so much{Or Otherwise} Why don't you book the next Flight to Murtala Muhammad Airport, It dosen't take that long to fly back here, U know, And then contribute your parts to the development of this nation,

Imagine a Nation like Ghana With Less than 1/8th The Nigerian Population still having less than The Per/Capita income of Nigeria, That goes a long way to prove that without corruption holding us back, this nation of ours has a lot more to achieve, and believe me, we are getting there,
Sorry, I need to pee,,, BRB my guyz

God bless you  Bro , exactly my point of  view , naija nah ego , most Nigerians even posting here dont live in Nigeria , most of them are probably Nigerians with second citizenship in Europe or America , Dont mind them , The real Nigerians leaving in places like KETU ALAPERE , or those from ORITA MERIN (in Ibadan) wont even argue about Nigeria better than TOGO , in between most constant internet users are those outside the country , Bro ignore them .naija and mouth

TRUTH !!!!!!!!BRO

@honeric01

Thanks for those pic but i dont need them these are places I pasz thru almost everyday face to face in Lagos, I know Lagos in and out more than you know  you may be somewhere in UK OR US, dreaming of home, with pic of Lagos on your laptop, hahahahaha grin grin grin why dont you coem home and eat  and hustle make body tell you, that why if you read my post here you will find that I praised Gov Fashola, for all these, good roads and all that arrangement, formerly Lagos was a mess,
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2010
You prefer to live in the slum of Lagos? gosh, you should be in Ghana by now bro.

help yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268202.0.html

some part of the pix on this thread are of the Lagos Mainland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4234.352.html

No mind am Jare, It is true that People only see what they want to see,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises / Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo / Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.