Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ghana: A Contrary View - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: A Contrary View (34993 Views)

Billboards Of Nigerian President In Ghana A Security Threat / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2010
Ok to the ARSE TARD posting those pictures, kill yourself .

SSaemoenl:

What an insult Gyn or gay your husband. Sigh,  Nigerian girls should be careful with all this Haitighana folks. lol embarassed

@ SSaemoenl First of all wtf are you talking about? I could not even understand BUT from what I am guessing you are trying to say Gyan is gay, that I am Haitian and you attempted to diss Ghana. Secondly I will say GYAN is not gay and you need to stop hating, I am not Haitian but Jamaican-American and lastly Ghana is not going to disappear from the face of the Earth because ppl have a problem with its people.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2010
TRUTH !!!!!!!!BRO

@honeric01

Thanks for those pic but i dont need them these are places I pasz thru almost everyday face to face in Lagos, I know Lagos in and out more than you know  you may be somewhere in UK OR US,  dreaming of home, with pic of Lagos on your laptop, hahahahaha    why dont you coem home and eat  and hustle make body tell you, that why if you read my post here you will find that I praised Gov Fashola, for all these, good roads and all that arrangement, formerly Lagos was a mess,
GBAM!!!! +10
Now sensible people are speaking,
We Know Lagos/Nigeria Isn't paradise, but believe me, we are slowly but surely getting there,
Nigeria is an Emerging economy, smiley
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by poweredcom(m): 1:00am On Nov 20, 2010
you prefer to live in the slum of Lagos? gosh, you should be in Ghana by now bro.

help yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268202.0.html

some part of the pix on this thread are of the Lagos Mainland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4234.352.html

Hey almost everybody in Lagos live in Ghettos, infact there are more ghettos in Lagos jare, its not our fault, its the fucking government who dont wanna build cheap housing units for its citizens,

@ SSaemoenl First of all wtf are you talking about? I could not even understand BUT from what I am guessing you are trying to say Gyan is gay, that I am Haitian and you attempted to diss Ghana. Secondly I will say GYAN is not gay and you need to stop hating, I am not Haitian but Jamaican-American and lastly Ghana is not going to disappear from the face of the Earth because ppl have a problem with its people.

Quit all these Gay topic here Ok, dude,
@scholes0
GBAM!!!! +10
Now sensible people are speaking,
We Know Lagos/Nigeria Isn't paradise, but believe me, we are slowly but surely getting there,
Nigeria is an Emerging economy,

Hahaha well how is Akure na, hope its like paradise , its a very old town, why are you there, come to Big ciy and live life , if you can make it in Lagos you can make it anywhere in the fucking earth
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jrtorrents: 1:05am On Nov 20, 2010
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by emekaD3(m): 1:52am On Nov 20, 2010
[size=17pt]POOR GHANANIAN REFUGEES[/size], 

[size=17pt]UNA DON FORGET GHANA MUST GO[/size]

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 1:57am On Nov 20, 2010
Are those pictures from Accra
Sooo Ugly!!!! lol
grin grin
Don't try to even compete>>>>
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2010

Hahaha well how is Akure na, hope its like paradise , its a very old town, why are you there, come to Big ciy and live life , if you can make it in Lagos you can make it anywhere in the bleeping earth
grin grin
Akure fine, na!!! Omo, I really enjoyed the city, sad but I chose not to change my location, I will leave it at Akure.
I'm not there anymore, though, Remembers good times, smiley
How life for Lag?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by scholes0(m): 2:06am On Nov 20, 2010
@ MzDarkSkin
What is your Freaking ass business ??
I posted pictures not violating any rules or regulations, nor did i verbally attack/assault well wishing forumers in here!!!!!!
So, just SHUT your trap if u know u don't like the pictures!!!, ok?
JEEZ!!!!!! tssseeew!!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by GL(f): 3:42am On Nov 20, 2010
Jeez, nairaland is full of so much hate these days. it's either nigerians vs. ghanaians, nigerians in diaspora vs. nigerians @ home, yoruba vs. ibo. to top it all, these threads make the front page.

i really hope these sentiments aren't carried into people's daily lives.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 20, 2010
scholes0:

@ MzDarkSkin
What is your Freaking backside business ??
I posted pictures not violating any rules or regulations, nor did i verbally attack/assault well wishing forumers in here!!!!!!
So, just SHUT your trap if u know u don't like the pictures!!!, ok?
JEEZ!!!!!!  tssseeew!!

Crack baby, i would mind my f.cking business if my page never had to take 5 years to load because some arsetard doesn't have the common sense to either re-size or just post the damn links of the meaningless pics that people only scroll over to begin with. And another thing with this pathetic Ghana Nigeria war all I see is Nigerians talking poo while Ghanaians who are on here are trying to make peace. I am not anti-Naija, but sometimes Nigerians like you make it hard for people to deal with you all because of this arrogant for no reason attitude. You say you all are better but yet the US is more willing to let Ghanaians in the country quicker than Nigerians who are type caste as being crooked identity thieves/ con artists, you should work on cleaning up the country and your rep than starting gay backside internet/ movie wars.

@JrTorrents I love Ghana! You guys are cool and very welcoming. I get nothing but love from Ghanaians, and we love you guys too in Jamaica  kiss but baby pls. do not stoop to the arsetard's level, abeg you do not post any huge pictures! Ghana is beautiful tho.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 20, 2010
[s]This thread just keeps reminding me of the sexy Ghanaian man I'm talking to. Sexy sexy sexy!! whooooooo!!! Reminds me of EzeUche wink wink

When Nigerian men start getting sexy like them, then we can compare. [/s]

These are the same Nigerians that would be bashing Nigeria during a NID vs NIN debate, but now Nigeria is paradise when it comes to debating Ghana? Abegiii! I still loff my country tho [God bless Ekiti State grin]
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 20, 2010
GL:

Jeez, nairaland is full of so much hate these days. it's either nigerians vs. ghanaians, nigerians in diaspora vs. nigerians @ home, yoruba vs. ibo. to top it all, these threads make the front page.

i really hope these sentiments aren't carried into people's daily lives.

I know girl. So sad! embarassed embarassed

Now we have Northerners causing their own chaos undecided
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2010
Crack baby, i would mind my f.cking business if my page never had to take 5 years to load because some arsetard doesn't have the common sense to either re-size or just post the damn links of the meaningless pics that people only scroll over to begin with. And another thing with this pathetic Ghana Nigeria war all I see is Nigerians talking poo while Ghanaians who are on here are trying to make peace. I am not anti-Naija, but sometimes Nigerians like you make it hard for people to deal with you all because of this arrogant for no reason attitude. You say you all are better but yet the US is more willing to let Ghanaians in the country quicker than Nigerians who are type caste as being crooked identity thieves/ con artists, you should work on cleaning up the country and your rep than starting gay backside internet/ movie wars.

@JrTorrents I love Ghana! You guys are cool and very welcoming. I get nothing but love from Ghanaians, and we love you guys too in Jamaica Kiss but baby pls. do not stoop to the arsetard's level, abeg you do not post any huge pictures! Ghana is beautiful tho.

I thought Jamaica also had better crooks and con artist and even more arrogant, Isn't that true?

Nigeria is radical/arrogant- Don't you see a similarity with Russia, Iran and China? It is one of the character of a country coming out of shambles into greatness since those on the top wouldn't allow them.

No body had mentioned or dissed Jamaica here so what is your head ache? We know how to deal with ourselves. Ghanaian were once indigines of Nigeria in the past. We share boarder so when we diss ourselves it is just like cousins dissing their self and we don't need you from the other side of the Atlantic to fuel it further.

You are Anti- Nigeria. Read all your post about Nigeria and find out.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by moonraker(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2010
@ excoba 101

Thank you very much, i was wondering what the hell is her problem,

i bet she didnt read the whole jist before posting, brainless
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2010
And i think we should stop washing west african dirty linen online for south african like RSA and others to laugh at us as if their countries are doing well.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rethink: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2010
@Otumfuor

The poster is a Ghanaian. I am very politically savy of Ghana. I have read so much of Ghana and I have lived here for 15 years. The opening poster is a Ghanaian and I think he might be an Elephant.(NPP). The History of the NPP is that they cause Fear and panic. It is seeming that They can only win Election through causeing fear.

@Nigerians

Ghanaians are a people simmilar there are politicians that love it when Nigeria does seem to be at war with Ghana(the only English nation close to Nigeria) The politicians in Ghana are very sophisticated, the one from the NPP. The ones from the NDC are more social minded.

You would be surprised that the Innitial poster tried to stair up reasoning from Nairaland He qouted someone that was a Ghanaian trying to cause a feeling that Ghana was at state of backwardness and war. Soon he could go to the News paper and say Nigerians hate Ghana so there must be a political Change.

The battle for oil revenue is picking up they are trying to learn from Nigeria but the party that dicovered oil are not going to take it easy. Nigerians forget about Ghana and face Nigeria. God Bless Nigeria and Ghana ,
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by vanitty: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2010
Otumfor or whatever you call yourself, you are a dolt, there is a line you just don't cross, how dare you post pictures of dead people involved in an accident to glorify Ghana. Please remove those pictures, they are very upsetting and respect yourself.

Even the poorest countries in the world has beautiful [i]buildings [/i]so posting pictures is meant to proof what again?
http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=653&tbs=isch:1&sa=1&q=zimbabwe+buildings&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Eat your hearts out!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jmaine: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2010
vanitty:

Otumfor or whatever you call yourself, you are a dolt, there is a line you just don't cross, how dare you post pictures of dead people involved in an accident to glorify Ghana. Please remove those pictures, they are very upsetting and respect yourself.

Even the poorest countries in the world has beautiful [i]buildings [/i]so posting pictures is meant to proof what again?
http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=653&tbs=isch:1&sa=1&q=zimbabwe+buildings&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Eat your hearts out!

Wow !! you did justice to all the picture battles from both sides of the divide. from these pictures Zimbabwe is the pace setter in Africa grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by mekaboy(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2010
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, I LIVE IN BOTH PLACES, I STAY IN NIGERIAN AND GHANA AND I AM RESPONDING FROM GHANA.

THERE IS NO REASON TO COMPARE NIGERIA TO GHANA, I WILL LIKE A HONEST ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE WE CONTINUE.

IS THERE ANY GHANAIAN COMPANIES EMPLOYING NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA?

MOST NIGERIAN BANKS ARE IN GHANA TODAY EMPLOYING GHANAIAN, NOT TO TALK ABOUT SILVER BIRD WHICH GENERATES SO MUCH MONEY IN GHANA TODAY.

WHICH GHANAIAN TRANSPORT COMPANY BRINGS PEOPLE FROM GHANA TO NIGERIA?

GHANAIAN WHO COULD NOT VISIT NIGERIA BY AIR CAN NOW VISIT NIGERIA, because OF OUR TRANSPORT COMPANIES, SUCH AS ABC, IFESINACHI TRANSPORT AND OTHERS, THEY ALSO EMPLOY GHANAIAN.

THOSE HOUSES U SEE THE GHANAIAN S BOAST OF ARE OWNED 90% BY FOREFINGERS, (NIGERIANS,AMERICANS, EUROPEANS, ASIANS)

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GHANAIAN S , SOME OF THEM ARE NICE PEOPLE AND I HAVE A LOT OF GHANAIAN FRIENDS BUT I AM JUST STATING THE FACTS.

95% OF MAJOR INVESTMENTS IN GHANA ARE OWNED BY FOREIGNERS, THEIR FAST FOODS EG FRANKIE'S, MR.BIGS , PAPAYE ALL OWNED BY FOREIGNERS. ALSO THE CLUBS.

THE FEAR OF GHANAIAN IS THAT NIGERIA WILL ONE DAY BUY THEIR WHOLE COUNTRY OVER, THAT IS WHY THE PREFER TO BE PAID LESS BY A WHITE MAN THAN MORE FROM A NIGERIAN. I ALSO UNDERSTAND IT, IF I WAS A GHANAIAN AND I NOTICE THAT THE BEST HOUSES IN MY COUNTRY ARE OWNED BY NIGERIANS, AND THE BEST CARS IN TOWN ARE OWNED BY NIGERIANS, I WONT BE HAPPY.

THE TRUTH IS THAT IF NIGERIANS WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND DECIDE TO LEAVE GHANA, THEY WILL BE SO BROKE THAT THEY WILL BECOME REFUGEES AGAIN.

GHANA HAS FEW UNIVERSITIES AND ONLY ABOUT 20% OF THE PEOPLE CAN AFFORD THE UNIVERSITY, THE REST LEARN SKILLS TO SURVIVE. MOST NIGERIAN COMPANIES HAVE GROWN BEYOND NIGERIA AND ARE COVERING MOST COUNTRIES IN WEST AFRICA.

AS SMALL AS GHANA IS, I AM YET TO SEE A GHANA COMPANY THAT CAN COVER THE WHOLE GHANA , TALK LESS OF OTHER COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.

GHANA IS PEACEFUL BECAUSE THE POPULATION IS SMALL AND THEY HAVE NOT SEEN MONEY LIKE NIGERIANS, THERE ELECTRICITY IS MORE STEADY THAN THAT OF NIGERIA, FOR THE SAME REASON, THE POPULATION IS SMALL. THE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY NIGERIA CONSUMES IN A DAY CAN LAST GHANA FOR OVER 1 YEAR.

GHANAIAN COME TO NIGERIA TO LOOK FOR MONEY, NIGERIANS BRING MONEY INTO GHANA.

FINALLY: GHANAIAN ARE NICE PEOPLE, GHANA CANT BE COMPARED TO LAGOS, TALK LESS ABUJA.

MIPACHO, THIS IS THE TRUTH .
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2010
Sharap! What is the comparativeness for anyways? Publishing this online for thousands to read is not a real ways of telling how strong or superious one is to the other.

You can check GDPs and other International formulas for rating a country and in that Sphere we can see that Ghana is no match for Nigeria. You ca do better than just logical comparison. I do not fully agree with you until you make a good point.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2010
poweredcom:

TRUTH !!!!!!!!BRO

@honeric01

Thanks for those pic but i dont need them these are places I pasz thru almost everyday face to face in Lagos, I know Lagos in and out more than you know  you may be somewhere in UK OR US,  dreaming of home, with pic of Lagos on your laptop, hahahahaha grin grin grin why dont you coem home and eat  and hustle make body tell you, that why if you read my post here you will find that I praised Gov Fashola, for all these, good roads and all that arrangement, formerly Lagos was a mess,

For your information, i live 100% in Nigeria and all that goes on in her affects me negatively/positively, so drop the issue of me not living in Nigeria, by the way, before you say i live in VI, LEKKI OR IKOYI, let me break it down, i have never lived in these places, i have lived all my life in the mainland and when i talk, i know what's going on in the mainland.

I haven't said anything about Lagos or Nigeria being 100% developed or lacks slums, we have slums and it's part of the city, but coming here to tell me all parts of Nigeria or Lagos is slum is rubbish, so bro you can only see what you want to see and since Lagos and Nigeria is bad and backward to you, it will remain backward and bad to you, if you see Nigeria and Lagos as a place where people cannot make it, then you can never make it here either, so i suggest you move to Ghana, it will save the rest of us time, the time you spend on the roads, the space you occupy in Lagos and Nigeria at large will be removed from the time the rest of us need to get to our various destinations.

I can't wait to see Lagos population dropping to like 15milliom or even 10million when your likes have all left the state, with less people in the state, the few infrastructures will last longer and better and the government will be able to plan better for the fewer population. YOU KEEP CRYING THAT LAGOS AND NIGERIA IS BAD, YET YOU STILL WOULDN'T MIGRATE TO GHANA, RATHER YOU GO THERE TO SPEND THE MONEY YOU MAKE IN THIS BAD LAGOS, please reason this yourself.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by aminalib(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2010
serioulsy most of you on here going back and forth and nigeria and ghana are very pathetic, are we all not in the same CONTINENT? it's so sad that africa will never be one because of stupid ass hatred,
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by bidemi12(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
I dont care what anyone says. . . .there is peace of mind and a general sense of order in Ghana. what else do you want in a society. At least when think of Ghana you feel that there is hope and that they have the right foundation to do better and become great. can you say the same for Nigeria? we cant even organize elections without every contestant at arms, killing each other and plotting the most depraved and diabolical means of attaining office. I beg make i hear word.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
vanitty:

Please remove those pictures

I agree so I did, safe
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by aljharem(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2010
otumfour:

I agree so I did, safe

my brother do not mind them

just ignore them pls, thank u smiley
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2010
alj harem:

my brother do not mind them

just ignore them pls, thank u smiley

alj, bruv, we good wink

mzdarkskin,  don't mind them baby stay sweet as alwayz

poweredcom, bidemi, jason, lakode stay blessed brothers wink

mekaboy:

[s]LIKE I SAID EARLIER, I LIVE IN BOTH PLACES, I STAY IN NIGERIAN AND GHANA AND I AM RESPONDING FROM GHANA.

THERE IS NO REASON TO COMPARE NIGERIA TO GHANA, I WILL LIKE A HONEST ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE WE CONTINUE.

IS THERE ANY GHANAIAN COMPANIES EMPLOYING NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA?

MOST NIGERIAN BANKS ARE IN GHANA TODAY EMPLOYING GHANAIAN, NOT TO TALK ABOUT SILVER BIRD WHICH GENERATES SO MUCH MONEY IN GHANA TODAY.

WHICH GHANAIAN TRANSPORT COMPANY BRINGS PEOPLE FROM GHANA TO NIGERIA?

GHANAIAN WHO COULD NOT VISIT NIGERIA BY AIR CAN NOW VISIT NIGERIA, because OF OUR TRANSPORT COMPANIES, SUCH AS ABC, IFESINACHI TRANSPORT AND OTHERS, THEY ALSO EMPLOY GHANAIAN.

THOSE HOUSES U SEE THE GHANAIAN S BOAST OF ARE OWNED 90% BY FOREFINGERS, (NIGERIANS,AMERICANS, EUROPEANS, ASIANS)

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GHANAIAN S , SOME OF THEM ARE NICE PEOPLE AND I HAVE A LOT OF GHANAIAN FRIENDS BUT I AM JUST STATING THE FACTS.

95% OF MAJOR INVESTMENTS IN GHANA ARE OWNED BY FOREIGNERS, THEIR FAST FOODS EG FRANKIE'S, MR.BIGS , PAPAYE ALL OWNED BY FOREIGNERS. ALSO THE CLUBS.

THE FEAR OF GHANAIAN IS THAT NIGERIA WILL ONE DAY BUY THEIR WHOLE COUNTRY OVER, THAT IS WHY THE PREFER TO BE PAID LESS BY A WHITE MAN THAN MORE FROM A NIGERIAN. I ALSO UNDERSTAND IT, IF I WAS A GHANAIAN AND I NOTICE THAT THE BEST HOUSES IN MY COUNTRY ARE OWNED BY NIGERIANS, AND THE BEST CARS IN TOWN ARE OWNED BY NIGERIANS, I WONT BE HAPPY.

THE TRUTH IS THAT IF NIGERIANS WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND DECIDE TO LEAVE GHANA, THEY WILL BE SO BROKE THAT THEY WILL BECOME REFUGEES AGAIN.

GHANA HAS FEW UNIVERSITIES AND  ONLY ABOUT 20% OF THE PEOPLE CAN AFFORD THE UNIVERSITY, THE REST LEARN SKILLS TO SURVIVE. MOST NIGERIAN COMPANIES HAVE GROWN BEYOND NIGERIA AND ARE COVERING MOST COUNTRIES IN WEST AFRICA.

AS SMALL AS GHANA IS, I AM YET TO SEE A GHANA COMPANY THAT CAN COVER THE WHOLE GHANA , TALK LESS OF OTHER COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.

GHANA IS PEACEFUL BECAUSE THE POPULATION IS SMALL AND THEY HAVE NOT SEEN MONEY LIKE NIGERIANS, THERE ELECTRICITY IS MORE STEADY THAN THAT OF NIGERIA, FOR THE SAME REASON, THE POPULATION IS SMALL. THE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY NIGERIA CONSUMES IN A DAY CAN LAST GHANA FOR OVER 1 YEAR.

GHANAIAN COME TO NIGERIA TO LOOK FOR MONEY, NIGERIANS BRING MONEY INTO GHANA.

FINALLY: GHANAIAN ARE NICE PEOPLE, GHANA CANT BE COMPARED TO LAGOS, TALK LESS ABUJA.

MIPACHO, THIS IS THE TRUTH .[/s]

dude u too late we made up already and hopefully non of this bull crap thread will be created again, ain't we all tired,   1luv brothers
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by ikeyman00(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
ghana wey no get high way road network

una no dey fear self
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2010
excoba101:

I thought Jamaica also had better crooks and con artist and even more arrogant, Isn't that true?

Nigeria is radical/arrogant- Don't you see a similarity with Russia, Iran and China? It is one of the character of a country coming out of shambles into greatness since those on the top wouldn't allow them.

No body had mentioned or dissed Jamaica here so what is your head ache? We know how to deal with ourselves. Ghanaian were once indigines of Nigeria in the past. We share boarder so when we diss ourselves it is just like cousins dissing their self and we don't need you from the other side of the Atlantic to fuel it further.

You are Anti- Nigeria. Read all your post about Nigeria and find out.

HA! Yes but guess what when my mother came to the states she didn't have to worry about being denied because of the "amount" of Jamaicans the U.S. will ALLOW per year; IF anything some Jamaicans are guilty of may be illegal entry and selling of ganja but stealing identities and committing global fraud? HA!
Coming out of shambles and greatness? are you fcking serious? If this was the case then wtf is up with so many of your citizens dying (some literally) to live abroad? And this threat of civil war = greatness are you fcking kidding me? So putting down other black nations is your way of building esteem? Pretty pathetic to me.
[b]ALL THE MORE REASON TO KILL THIS BACK AND FORTH CRAP[/B] I do not give a damn about who dissed Jamaica ON this particular thread (type in Jamo in the search and see the despicable threads and comments about us) or who didn't the point is I have ancestry in both Ghana AND Nigeria and yet sadly because I am not African born I am (as you clearly are implying) irrelevant when it comes to African issues but yet when a Ghanaian sees that I am interested I am embraced. Nigeria is the Giant of Africa TO Nigerians sweetie, the world sees Africa as a puppet to imperialistic ways. This is evident in the pathetic "post how modern we are pictures" on this thread alone. Instead of preaching how to love, embrace and aid one another as Africans you would rather hold on your internationally IGNORED "achievements" and play bosom for tat. Me on the other side of the Atlantic? ok. So when Usain Bolt won the races in the 2008 Olympics and articles were written about how "Igbo" he is was he too far away? When Reggae music gets love and Nigerians are quick to mention "if it wasn't for Africa" are we then too far away? When Jamaicans declare themselves West Indian and Africans claim we are denying our roots? Aren't we too far away? AOOH!
And you are as ILLITERATE as I am Anti-Nigeria. Learn to read, re-read my posts and see how unbiased I am. I clearly state my love for Naija as my ancestors are from there AND my distaste for tribalism/ black on black nationalism. A wam tu yu? 

@Moon are YOU female? Thought not. Stock d.ck riding.

@otumfour I sure will  kiss
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jason12345: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2010
otumfour:

alj, bruv, we good wink

mzdarkskin,  don't mind them baby stay sweet as alwayz

poweredcom, bidemi, jason, lakode stay blessed brothers wink

dude u too late we made up already and hopefully non of this bull crap thread will be created again, ain't we all tired,   1luv brothers

stay blessed too bro wink
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2010
MZDARKSKIN, u've said it all sis and may God bless u for tht, like I said, pay them no mind
Ghana loves Jamaica and Africa as a whole luv Jamaica, WE EMBRACE U WARMLY
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2010
HA! Yes but guess what when my mother came to the states she didn't have to worry about being denied because of the "amount" of Jamaicans the U.S. will ALLOW per year; IF anything some Jamaicans are guilty of may be illegal entry and selling of ganja but stealing identities and committing global fraud? HA!
Coming out of shambles and greatness? are you fcking serious? If this was the case then wtf is up with so many of your citizens dying (some literally) to live abroad? And this threat of civil war = greatness are you fcking kidding me? So putting down other black nations is your way of building esteem? Pretty pathetic to me.
ALL THE MORE REASON TO KILL THIS BACK AND FORTH CRAP I do not give a damn about who dissed Jamaica ON this particular thread (type in Jamo in the search and see the despicable threads and comments about us) or who didn't the point is I have ancestry in both Ghana AND Nigeria and yet sadly because I am not African born I am (as you clearly are implying) irrelevant when it comes to African issues but yet when a Ghanaian sees that I am interested I am embraced. Nigeria is the Giant of Africa TO Nigerians sweetie, the world sees Africa as a puppet to imperialistic ways. This is evident in the pathetic "post how modern we are pictures" on this thread alone. Instead of preaching how to love, embrace and aid one another as Africans you would rather hold on your internationally IGNORED "achievements" and play bosom for tat. Me on the other side of the Atlantic? ok. So when Usain Bolt won the races in the 2008 Olympics and articles were written about how "Igbo" he is was he too far away? When Reggae music gets love and Nigerians are quick to mention "if it wasn't for Africa" are we then too far away? When Jamaicans declare themselves West Indian and Africans claim we are denying our roots? Aren't we too far away? AOOH!
And you are as ILLITERATE as I am Anti-Nigeria. Learn to read, re-read my posts and see how unbiased I am. I clearly state my love for Naija as my ancestors are from there AND my distaste for tribalism/ black on black nationalism. A wam tu yu?

@Moon are YOU female? Thought not. Stock d.ck riding.

@otumfour I sure will Kiss

I encourage your ability to at least recognized the fact the you are the product of the dumps/trash of Ghana-Nigeria in the Caribbean. But i think you need to learn the fact that just as Nigerians are "dying" to live abroad, people from abroad also are dying to live in Nigeria- The intention of the two groups is what they will stand to gain from the respective countries they are dying to live in.

Everything can not be best judged by logical conclusion, so did you find somewhere in the internet or where you taught in your school that Africa is a puppet in handling power or is it because you were born by an ex slave and you wanna tag you shame on Africa because your "ancestors" are from Africa?

Of what value is Usain Bolt to Africa? What contributions has the declaration of Jamaicans to be from Africa added to it? Can Usain Bolt come and settle the civil war (quoting from your post- i wonder how you got info into that if not on NL) or make a statement that will stand if he could contribute to the affair of Africa?

Nigeria is the Giant of Africa TO Nigerians sweetie
Nigeria is a giant in Nigeria or in Africa is non of your business. You do not really have any contribution when Africans are discussing,dissin yabin themselves except from a neutral angle, better still you could have made fun of both sides, you as an outsider would sure be bullied if you side any part. You sided Ghana and that is why you are bias. And you can call me Big Bro.

You are just a Lil witty but arrogant girl. The problem you have is that you think know it all forgetting that others had gone before you.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
@otumfour

You are a silly Ghanaian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) / EFCC Seizes Isah Yuguda's House (Photo) / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.