Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group (43568 Views)

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Doc10q: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't want to go blunt but this is the highest nonsense I have just read today.

Ikwerre is not Igbo and Igbo can't be Ikwerre..

Let me repeat the last sentence...Igbo can't be Ikwerre..

You guys really need to check what you writing sometimes and read meaning to it..

Igbos can't be Ikwerre.

No come and tell me who I am.. Maybe I'm yoruba or maybe hausa right? Fool! Always looking for where to put division.. Our governor wike knows that he is an Ibo man and he speaks ibo well, some of my brothers deny their iboness but most of us claim our ibo root.. We now know better so ur stupid division is DOA. If our governor who is representing our state could claim ibo, is it us d civilians that wud claim hausa & yoruba? Did u see him admitting he's yoruba or hausa?? Ignorance is a disease...your mumu never do. Pls keep off anything ikwerre o..im warning u now..becos when I will start to give u hateful insults, u won't lik urself.. Clear off now..ive told u

10 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
please let your nonsense stop at Rivers and your igbos state.

don't dare drag your nonentity to Delta State.
I'm from Asaba and I'm Anioma by tribe.
Igbos do not exists after the River Niger at Onitsha..
Any igbo u see in Delta are settlers and not indigenes..
there are no indigenous Igbos in Delta.
be warned!!!
I said a few months ago on nairaland that even the Anioma group in Delta always make it clear that they are not Igbo but some Igbo boys here were attacking me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
imiski:
Na by force we say we no wan be Ibo why can't you people just let us be. It's annoying.

If it pains u, leave ohaneze ndi igbo asap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by horsepower101: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Urhobo, Isoko and maybe Okpe language looks similar but they are different ethnic groups. if an ikwere man says he is not Igbo you can't force him. I will call attaching yourself to people low self-esteem.

Me attaching to who? Low self esteem from me? STFU

7 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by midnighter(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

I'm not concerned about Ikwerre and whatever and whoever they choose to be, I have lived in portharcourt myself and they don't consider themselves Igbo, my own opinion is that they should create their own language and leave Igbo

My grouse with u is how u insult some Igbo states here on nairaland which isn't good for the Igbo, you may think you're trolling but is not good for Igbos as people will usually say we're divided and can't rule ourselves..Protect the Igbo heritage if you can and whereby you can't don't do damage to it

Of a truth, his comments are very stupid and annoying and he repeats them everywhere he goes

3 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Doc10q:

No come and tell me who I am.. Maybe I'm yoruba or maybe hausa right? Fool! Always looking for where to put division.. Our governor wike knows that he is an Ibo man and he speaks ibo well, some of my brothers deny their iboness but most of us claim our ibo root.. We now know better so ur stupid division is DOA. If our governor who is representing our state could claim ibo, is it us d civilians that wud claim hausa & yoruba? Did u see him admitting he's yoruba or hausa?? Ignorance is a disease...your mumu never do. Pls keep off anything ikwerre o..im warning u now..becos when I will start to give u hateful insults, u won't lik urself.. Clear off now..ive told u

Calm down.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by midnighter(f): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:

be warned!!!

Chei! So what is the meaning of "Ani oma" in your language that is not Igbo?

Haba! Ha biakwa ozo

Modified : I see people saying that ANIOMA is actually an acronym. Is it true?

9 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I said a few months ago on nairaland that even the Anioma group in Delta always make it clear that they are not Igbo but some Igbo boys here were attacking me

This your Statement particularly is a pure lie.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Stanweezy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:

be warned!!!

Bro tell me your name and I will tell u ur tribe

11 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Adiwana: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
midnighter:

Chei! So what is the meaning of "Ani oma" in your language that is not Igbo?

Haba! Ha biakwa ozo

Ani Oma is an Igbo language sabi it get another meaning?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

When you done with herdsmen ravaging your state...

Then come back for a serious talk...

Awusa-afonja, leave igbo matter and be more useful with ur life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Omoodua007: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats to him
His focus is developing his own state unlike some other noise makers

1 Like

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by midnighter(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Adiwana:

Ani Oma is an Igbo language sabi it get another meaning?

Help me ask that guy how "Ani oma" is not Igbo because I dont understand.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
horsepower101:

Me attaching to who? Low self esteem from me? STFU
you guys should stop forcing those those who don't want to be part of you .if the Anioma or ikwere man says he is not Igbo, let him be. you guys should stop claiming my Delta as Igbo state because of a few migrants

3 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:

be warned!!!

Awusa-Afonja, stay clear of igbo matters before u run mad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by 0monnak0da: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
alfasexy:
If Ikwere is not Igbo, why do they insist on speaking Igbo?
That is where you get it wrong

1 . Are Nigerians English? Why do they insist on speaking English

When Jesus was alive he spoke Aramaic NOT Hebrew the language of the Jews did that make him Aramaic

All Black Americans speak English , Are they English
Virtually ALL of Northern Nigeria speak Hausa language Are they HAUSA??

Morroccans, Sudanese , Egyptians speak Arabic THEY ARE NOT Arabs

2. What is Igbo Historically is there a language called Igbo?

The Ikwerre Language is not Igbo rather the Ikwerre language and several other languages belong to the same family

There is no evidence to say which one came first.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you guys should stop forcing those those who don't want to be part of you .if the Anioma or ikwere man says he is not Igbo, let him be. you guys should stop claiming my Delta as Igbo state because of a few migrants

Awusa-Afonja respect ur self, remove ur self from igbo matters before u go bananas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Powersurge: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Sometimes I wonder if you guys have some sort of problem.

You saw the post and message clearly.....

You left them and start attacking another ethnic group.........

I tire oooooooooo

Seems anyday that passes without calling afonja , you guys won't sleep well..

Life has left those people behind for a long time. You would have just ignored it like thousand others did.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Doc10q:

Osagyefo98 right now

3 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Advocate500: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't argue nonsense...

I argue facts before me and how is it.

Ogbakor Ikwerre honoured their son...a proud Ikwerre son of Ikwerre ethnic group.

So, If you see Igbo there....that's your business and thinking...

Not mine.
I notice u an attention seeker that is y I don't take ur comments serious, most of u that harbour so much hatred to a tribe that does not care if ur ethnicity exists or not,one day u will develop heart attack because of igbo matter, after Buhari miss rule some of u will disappear from this forum or change moniker .

1 Like

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by horsepower101: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Who is forcing who. You keep making very generalized vague statements that has nothing to do with my original comments.

BTW majority of Aniomas have no identity crisis. They know that they are igbos.

Please don’t engage me again.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by okpalaAnambra: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
midnighter:

Of a truth, his comments are very stupid and annoying and he repeats them everywhere he goes
Exactly, sometimes I tried to question whom he really is , who sends him and his objective...I just hope we're not dealing a psychopath.

B/w how are you doing sweedy, yet to get a response from the last mail I sent you

1 Like

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

This your Statement particularly is a pure lie.
the guy I replied is actually an Anioma guy who don't want to be Igbo. I grew in part of what you call Anioma, my dad worked, retired and still live there. we own a family house there. I understand the language very well and still keep Anioma guys as friends
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by 0monnak0da: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Italian,Spanish Portuguese and French have the same origin and and are known as "Romance" languages

They share many words and some degree of mutual intelligibility.

One cannot claim that the other is subordinate to it.

Before Nigeria came into existence Ngwa people never said that they spoke Igbo and even now many insist that they do not

FACT

2 Likes

Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
the guy I replied is actually an Anioma guy who don't want to be Igbo. I grew in part of what you call Anioma, my dad worked, retired and still live there. we own a family house there. I understand the language very well and still keep Anioma guys as friends

Lol

The young no be any Anioma abeg
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
horsepower101:

Who is forcing who. You keep making very generalized vague statements that has nothing to do with my original comments.

BTW majority of Aniomas have no identity crisis. They know that they are igbos.

Please don’t engage me again.
says a guy who may have not been to Delta
Powersurge:

Life has left those people behind for a long time. You would have just ignored it like thousand others did.

Just shut it.
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by Advocate500: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't want to go blunt but this is the highest nonsense I have just read today.

Ikwerre is not Igbo and Igbo can't be Ikwerre..

Let me repeat the last sentence...Igbo can't be Ikwerre..

You guys really need to check what you writing sometimes and read meaning to it..

Igbos can't be Ikwerre.

guy weed yourself of hate and get a job, weather ikwere is igbo or igbo is not ikwere what difference will it make in ur life ?get busy with ur life man .
Re: Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group by midnighter(f): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Exactly, sometimes I tried to question whom he really is , who sends him and his objective...I just hope we're not dealing a psychopath.

B/w how are you doing sweedy, yet to get a response from the last mail I sent you

I hope not too.

We have never been in communication sir, maybe you are mistaking me for somebody else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari / Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.