Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53884 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by space29: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Ur problem is not frm this realm..it is Spiritual...move closer to holy pple
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Klington: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
looking at it from religious lens, you have a spiritual husband finish.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

you always make 100% sense in a Nwamaikpe-kinda way!
Are u guys related?

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by sadoroy(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

This comment describes you. Forget all the nonsensical pampering everyone is trying to lodge on you. The fact is you are a time bomb waiting to explode. There is nothing special about you. You came here to brag about the number of times you jilted guys cos at least "men are scum."

Drop your pride, you are not special. If Gracious West catch you, na still white handkerchief he go take arrange you. Forget all the meandered, lousy, optimistic nonsense everyone is giving you. You need a pussy destroying, multiple orgasm recurring sex. You haven't had good sex for, let's say, your entire life. You need to be bleeped like that day is your last day. All this balderdash you wrote up there holds zero water maami.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Myself2(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

No need for all these grammar, this is a clear case of ogbanje spirit worrying the girl. I pray for her that she gets delivered in Jesus name
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by adanny01(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?

You sound depressed, get help.

Its not you, its the depression, its a sickness and has medication. Just like having suicidal thoughts in can be medically treated.

Its good you realized there is a problem.

When I was working and living away from my family, i get depressed most times from staying alone. Those times were rough for me, i did all sort of things, drink, get bad company, generally break my own rules. One medication helped (banned now and seriously addictive) and it was self medication but I had very good self control to have limited its use. So I would never recommend it, see a professional for your own case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Poloyanabo1:

you always make 100% sense in a Nwamaikpe-kinda way!
Are u guys related?

grin NwaAmaikpe is actually someone I admire and respect deeply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2019
adanny01:

You sound depressed, get help.

Its not you, its the depression, its a sickness and has medication. Just like having suicidal thoughts in can be medically treated.
lol...i am not depressed. If at all am sad then it is because of the issue at hand
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2019
officialblaze:
you are possesed, your spiritual husband will not let you settle down...you need deliverance. if you continue like this, you might end up single for the rest of your life
i was looking out for this comment, una nor dey disappoint for this forum

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2019
m140:

If he had done this before you start thinking of it, how would have felt?
that is why am giving it a second thought
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by greenguy: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Anty, how old are you?
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by tranxo(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this, i owe no one nothing!

The bolded seems to rule a large part of your life. Life is not all about you. Selfishness is your problem.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

U will only regret this if u don’t want to be single Bt if u want to be Single all ur life then there’s nothing to regret. Being single is not a crime last time I checked. U don’t even have to get married cos it’s not compulsory. At the end of the u will live with ur choices good or bad. Enjoy.

NB: smtmes u have to consciously make an effort to change or stick with the right thing even tho u feel otherwise. Know what u want and what’s good for u and go for it.

That’s my little advice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2019
4words:

Hi Michelle, I think people are failing to ask a very vital question. Which is... "What is the problem with this current friendship "

Has he reduced the rate of calling, is he changing, are you falling for him and youre scared of getting hurt, ...something must have triggered this turn around.

Also I think you are one of those introvert that believe a guy should always be the one to "initiate"

Anyways, before you can get a more direct resolve, you might need to state what changed. Cheers
thank you. There are alot to it as you said but those stuffs i overlook(perhaps my subconscious aint overlooking them).
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by BabaCommander: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Ariza:
Emotional intelligence isn't the inability to love or feel but the ability to live beyond feelings I.e control emotions, let go of things, avoid burden of hate and regret. Only a fool will shrink his heart in a box out of fear of being hurt. Yes,building shells or fence protects the heart but it makes it smaller and faint.

You are wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2019
You need to go to shilo for better healing.. don’t take people feelings for granted.. imagine a lot guys you have shattered their heart... i pray you don’t finally end up marrying a beast.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Ladycewhy:
una nor dey tire? Even guys here have agreed to having this type of behavior so what are we going to attribute that of men to? Na whah for una o,mteeewww.
.. If you like mteeewww from now till tomorrow. Truth can never be covered.Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Wow....can i PM you please as they are more to it that i cant share here. Since you have a similar experience so you can advice me

Well, going into detail, my experience was...I was in love with a girl, and instead of doing something about it, I kept my feelings to myself...and even excused myself on the grounds that 'I am not mature enough'

Well, years later...I checked facebook..and she was married.

(Gasp!).

That's why in my opinion, I think you should not give up on this relationship.

(Sorry, I don't take DM's here on Nairaland)

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by 001spice: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
you r a sick fellow. u need councelling

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Mustack: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Love is worth fighting for. You have to let go of your ego to embrace change. Love is sweet and sometimes it burns the hand.

But you have to let love lead you. If you see him giving you all what you need to be happy as a woman, don't let him go. S lot of woman are still out there searching for that man you want to ignore.

No man and woman are complete but only two can make a one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by gregyboy(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
This behaviour is normal for some person
Its not abnormal i have a sister who dont even care about males or even dated any and she is in early 20s but it getting scary anything a guy comes she draws the line...

I would advice you dont choke yourself into a serious relationship because you want to be like everyone else ...just sit yourself down and plan how you will manage it because it is a natures attitude and not a social behavior....

The best is to be a baby mama for a guy you feel comfortable with tell him you type of person that you would want to remain single and takd of the child .....

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Aystarz: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2019
themaestro08:
How will you feel if the same thing is done to you?

She's a phlegnatic. She can't help herself at this time.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by bluefilm: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
You have a demonic lesbianic spirit.

The earlier you accept it, the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by judeolokor(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2019
my dear friend thanks for sharing because a problem shared is almost half solved I will love to meet your Pastor and explain this so dat he can put you on program I think is more of a spiritual thing than physical it has happened to me before that was how I over came it. or add me on Facebook or WhatsApp so dat I can send u some prayer points PST Jude olokor or 08065884015
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by ctleurocollege: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2019
I know your problem
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by oodua1stson: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2019
Ogbanje
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Jabioro: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

You got it correctly..Two bottles of Tubor drinks,four chicken laps and Blessings from above for you..you are blunt , straight and brief..May you live long..

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. If you like mteeewww from now till tomorrow. Truth can never be covered.Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
Lets hear what you have to say about men that have this same type of behavior then. Nonsense and ingredients.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Obason22(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2019
I can sense the spirit of pride and arrogant in u.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by thesmallgod(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2019
You will realize you had a problem by the time you become evening newspaper
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Akpacha(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

He had similar issues in the past,commitment issues till we started talking....

He is kind but tough,cant rob poo on him and he acts at will.at first i mistook him for a narcissist but i got to know him to be the sweetest soul i have met
U have serious issues we can't help u.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Jrevelation(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Keep waiting for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.