Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53883 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Chibuchris: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why are shells made in the first place, for protection, besides this love crap doesn't exist

You say all this because you haven't experienced true love, I know the world have changed most relationships now is just for fun, but my dear if you do experience true love you see relationships has more in it than sex and money, true love is just like female orgasm, not every body will experience it till they die but they do still enjoy the sex though.

I smile when people say it's only a weak man that still believes in true love, but the reverse is the case, to love truly is for the brave if you aren't brave you can't love.

As for you op, you just have to take the risk you are just been too secure subconsciously losing up.

5 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Stanleyville(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2019
shocked

Your spirit husband is a very strong one!.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by 4words: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
thank you. There are alot to it as you said but those stuffs i overlook(perhaps my subconscious aint overlooking them).

My thinking, I might be wrong.

I feel you are falling for him and it's scares you to the point that you feel he might hurt you on long run and this is making you think you need to walk away now before it gets too late.

Also you are seeing some warning signs but your liking him is trying to make you ignore them. However, your subconscious is seriously beeping the signs at you. Yet you tell yourself what's loving without risking.

You are caught inbetween testing the depth of the sea with both feet or running off.

I might not be able to prescribe if I do not know the exact challenge.

I know it can be hard for introverts. Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
It means you are a time waster. Stop wasting peoples time deal with your own shit and leave people alone.

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by noziz(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?

Abi na dem dey dump u
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Poco, AnalQueen and co Na una logo cheesy Na joke o
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Lets hear what you have to say about men that have this same type of behavior then. Nonsense and ingredients.
..Let those men create a thread first,then I will know what I will say based on what Iread.. You prefer I pamper her by telling her lies instead of the truth abi? Rubbish ingredients.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by NUJABEZ: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

You're are just like Cynthia, and only thing I have to tell you from the depths of my heart is may serious thunder turn you to charcoal.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by olamakinde(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Female hitler

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Finnese001: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Miniso:
grin u are asking if u will regret it, angry u must be a stoopid fool to be asking such a mad question u don't have sense again this silly thing.. angry i pity yur parents dat wasted their money sending u to school.

Ogbeni e never reach like this nah

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by CrazeMan69(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yes i am. Alot of talking drains me except its a special one. He called me for seven hours once and it felt like minutes

You are obviously a stupid troll... 7 hours Aunty troll no man with two balls in his sack will call you for 7 hours except he is jobless or a woman wrapper...

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Jabioro:
You got it correctly..Two bottles of Tubor drinks,four chicken laps and Blessings from above for you..you are blunt , straight and brief..May you live long..

Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..Let those men create a thread first,then I will know what I will say based on what Iread.. You prefer I pamper her by telling her lies instead of the truth abi? Rubbish ingredients.
No i prefer you leave your obsession with feminist seeing that the only thing you have not accused feminists of is climate change which i am sure you will some day ,"oh women connived with the devil to turn up the heat that is why the sun is too hot" grin

By the way guys here have admitted to being that way or are you selectively blind?. I can see she has even replied you. Your Yeye dey smell tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nephilim: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

you wan change networks! Who knows whether you have been tied to your village deity! Just saying. Anyway you need to be more focus and determine in your relationship. If you don't you might just graduate into going in and out of marriage!
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by sapeleboi(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2019
you have spiritual husband, come let me deliver you with strong thing

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by PrinceMajestic: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Lightangel65:

Mouth watering happy flexing, sadly I can't dine with women goes against my persona
#RespectSir, I believe ur mantra
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by runs360: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic
Not only that. She's a pathetic bitch!

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by CrazeMan69(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2019
sadoroy:

This comment describes you. Forget all the nonsensical pampering everyone is trying to lodge on you. The fact is you are a time bomb waiting to explode. There is nothing special about you. You came here to brag about the number of times you jilted guys cos at least "men are scum."

Drop your pride, you are not special. If Gracious West catch you, na still white handkerchief he go take arrange you. Forget all the meandered, lousy, optimistic nonsense everyone is giving you. You need a pussy destroying, multiple orgasm recurring sex. You haven't had good sex for, let's say, your entire life. You need to be bleeped like that day is your last day. All this balderdash you wrote up there holds zero water maami.
This kind of write up is the reason I’ll never quit Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by pirazo: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2019
Time will tell seeing that you think the world revolves around you.. I just hope that you have not dumped you destined husband in your sampling spree....
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by seunjungle1(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2019
Your good future husband must have been dropped among those you sent away your way.
Continue dropping them...its one of those ways in which village people attack

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Because deep down u feel you don't deserve to be happy.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by baconline(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2019
U will be 50 when u realise you messed up your life ,by then u are a grandma status with bitterness and regrets everywhere
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by slimjohn2k5: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Your brain will reset when family start chasing u to get married

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Goodnigga: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Just passing as usual. I can relate babe. Beliefs and childhood programming matter a lot. If you grow up in an environment or with teaching, myth or doctrine that relationship is bad, sex is sin, focus on your future, leave boys alone( or girls in case of guys), abhorrence for the opposite gender as a form of chastity and decency. This is what it leads to when you grow up. You become a loner, love being yourself, every body is wrong except you. You often see other's mistakes and not you which still makes you keep to yourself.
Inside of you, you love romance, sex, bonding, friendship, togetherness but it is somehow DIFFICULT to bring yourself down to it. Relationship scares you even though you have not really been jilted before. If this is you, then you need mental reprogramming. You need to find books, tapes on information that discuss the importance of love. Finally, start IMAGINING yourself in a long lasting relationship filled with hot romance and genuine love. If you don't this, I am afraid if you will ever marry, and if you do, you won't enjoy it neither will your partner.

A word is enough, for a wise!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by King44(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

walk away jare you are still smoking hot your market still dey sell, but remember Shiloh is no respecter of anybody

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Donvalentino55(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2019
YOU GOT A SPIRITUAL SPOUSE! DAZ ALL!!

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by oshaosha2014(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2019
I am an introvert and on my second real relationship and hoping it’s the last and I am in my 30s. Introverts sure know how to hold it down in a relationship.

butterfly777:

Being introverted has nothing to do with it. For your information, Introverts are better at keeping relationships than extroverts.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

.. Drop it like is hot. Bravo. Truth is not polite.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by nurex01(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

if I may ask? How old are you? May be you're not psychologically active
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Martinez39:
From your write up, I deduced you are the type that likes to be continously entertained and enthused with interesting drama and happening or else you are out. The number of people conditioned this way are rapidly increasing thanks to the easy times and the bombardment from social media, technology, entertainment and the likes. This conditioning, which has made people childish, has detached them from the reality that relationship and marriage have a lot of boring phases and entail selfless sacrifices and a sense of duty. Not only that, these days, people wants to be free and live as they please in their own world which revolves around them without being "bounded." Everyone seem to be chasing their next high.

Will you regret leaving that guy? Well, no one knows the future. You may regret it, you may not. Given the type you are, I would say you should forget about him because you are not yet long term commitment material. By the way, before you go into a relationship next time, have it mind that it's not all about feeling and exciting drama instead the reality is that you will have to put up with a lot of boring phases, stress and function out of a strict sense of duty. Have this in mind so that you won't waste someone's time.

As if men exist soley to entertain women. These bunch of clowns called modern women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Hidohwuh: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Alfather:
the question is what do you realy want as a woman? I think you have a burden outside courtship, and it weighs every aspect of your life down. It happen to me too when am not yet fullfill or having a disapointment in my ambition it weighs down my desire for opposit sex.

I always think i am the only one.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by runs360: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
justnock:
You're not alone sweetie. I believe you want friendship but ain't ready for love... even though the opposite sex misread your intentions always. Don't change for nobody. You're a free spirit
free spirit my foot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.