Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! (57363 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by CorperKola: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Many wives have infected their husbands with hiv too

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by lalanice(f): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

Continue deceiving urself. grin Every man cheats. Even your husband/BF cheats on you except you want to be in denial. The smart ones dont get caught and wont get any diseases and will never do anything suspicious. So mind ur business if u see a cheating man because ur own is cheating on u right under ur nose except u want to deceive urself or pretend he is righteous grin grin
see them grin

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by explosiveskull(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

Continue deceiving urself. grin Every man cheats. Even your husband/BF cheats on you except you want to be in denial. The smart ones dont get caught and wont get any diseases and will never do anything suspicious. So mind ur business if u see a cheating man because ur own is cheating on u right under ur nose except u want to deceive urself or pretend he is righteous grin grin
it's a waste of time arguing with someone like you, if your upbringing has made you believe all men cheat, I don't and my father never did, so where you brought your philosophy from is only in the world where you exist alone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Psady(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
explosiveskull:

it's a lie, it is the individuals personality and choice to indulge in sexual immorality not the profession.
u still a learner, go out,make enquiry by yourself.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
YelloweWest:

A guy visited my family on the 2th Christmas morning, he ate stayed with us all day. We all knew he had HIV. We severely advised him to stick with the retroviral drugs and even gave him an NGO that supply the drugs for free!

But he was blinded by ignorance insisting that a Hausa herbalist had given him bottles of concoction that would cure the disease.

Long story short, the next day 26th morning HE WAS DEAD!

We would later discover that he had long abandoned the crucial retroviral drugs and was on the useless herbalist concoction.

He was a chronic womanizer even with the disease, I can only imagine how man he passed it on to... cry

This is why I insist, check your partners phone! Sniff around if your suspicion is risen! If they are completely honest they'd have NOTHING TO HIDE! If you find out your partner is cheating, confront them immediately! Insist on tests be carried out before you resume sexual activity if you choose to forgive.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mine is hacking their Facebook accounts and spying theirwhatsapp chats with my phone via WhatsApp Webb.
shared the hacking tricks to my friend and he hacked her friend's account, fiance's Account and one day was tempted to hack into her Aunty's acount monitored her inbox and found out a secret chat with a lab scientist who diagnosed her of hiv and has been hiding to supply the ARV drugs to her...
Funny enough the said aunty was living with them and she kept this as a secret.
I also was tempted to hack into my Aunty's Account and found out she has been pretending to be a prayer warrior cos I found her Sharing nudes to younger guys on Facebook and engaging on raw sex with them

4 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Kirinwa: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
donbachi:
Chai!..what a sad story..i pray you find them and may GOD make you rich to enable you take good care of them,yourself and family.

Amen.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by AngelicBeing: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
vincentjk:
That hole has done more harm than good nowadays
Discipline, abstinence or zip up is the way to go, nothing wrong with the hole because from that hole we were all born but rather lots of people are not ready to either do one of the 3things in my first sentence, sex is not food grin

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by abdulkayus(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

mine is hacking their Facebook accounts and spying theirwhatsapp chats with my phone via WhatsApp Webb.
shared the hacking tricks to my friend and he hacked her friend's account, fiance's Account and one day was tempted to hack into her Aunty's acount monitored her inbox and found out a secret chat with a lab scientist who diagnosed her of hiv and has been hiding to supply the ARV drugs to her...
I also was tempted to hack into my Aunty's Account and found out she has been pretending to be a prayer warrior cos I found her Sharing nudes to younger guys on Facebook and engaging on raw sex with them

Pls can u teach me how to hack into someone's Facebook and whatapps. I will really appreciate it
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by john633(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
God will bless you to help them
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
abdulkayus:

Pls can u teach me how to hack into someone's Facebook and whatapps. I will really appreciate it
I'll send u the link soon, probably tomorrow cos to type it here is too long and I'm a bit busy

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by ATTemi: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Person wey go cheat go cheat, even if e wear pussy 4 head!
Shibaraba:
Service your husband well... Nack am better punna. He will never look outside. The punna go dey haunt am.

But no, they believe they're in "husband house" and forget some things. Like a very good bang.

Although some men are just plain he goats

Modified. . .One maalu is quoting me. To you future maalus That will quote here is your answer. Don't nack your husband well you here? Them go help you nack common sense comot for him head outside

4 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by TONYE001(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Late last year, we had a patient in the ward. A dark, chubby middle age man.

He presented with some skin conditions that occur mostly in HIV positive patients. Our consultant told him her suspicion and her plan as the unit head (to screen him).

He initially refused, then he accepted. Result turned out positive. He denied it. He asked for another test saying that "when he was tested, he didn't have enough blood."

We did it again. He still denied the result insisting he wasn't positive. His wife soon showed up. We counselled the couple and suggested she does the test too. We asked about their children too. Can't remember whether she turned out negative as I left the unit for another posting.

He was a trailer driver.

12 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by dasparrow: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
It is well known fact that alot of married Nigerian folks have all manners of sexually transmitted diseases because the average Nigerian-bred adult male acts like a he-goat on heat. They don't honor their marital vows, sleep around and society condones their behavior. At the end of the day, the wife contracts the disease too and both husband and wife end up dying like diseased chickens leaving innocent children behind in this cruel world.

Nigerian women have still not learnt that a wedding ring does not protect you from STDs. Being married to a man who stays faithful to you 100% of the time is what will protect you from STDs.

I had a classmate back then in secondary school who got married shortly after she graduated from secondary school. When I had moved back to Nigeria temporarily from the United States few years back, I ran into a former classmate of mine who broke the news to me that that former school mate of ours was dead. I was shocked. I asked what had killed her and was told she got infected with HIV/AIDS by her philandering husband and that is what she died from. Stories like this are all too common in the Nigerian society.

I just want to conclude by saying, you people are so obsessed with marriage in Nigeria and as a people, to the point where you have turned marriage into your 'golden calf,' your idol if you will, but yet when most of you get married, you cannot stay faithful for nothing. You cannot stay faithful to your spouse to save your own life. You are slaves to your fleshly desires. You are slaves to your genitals. Therein lies the irony sadly.

11 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by abdulkayus(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I'll send u the link soon, probably tomorrow cos to type it here is too long and I'm a bit busy

Thanks dude. I will remind you tomorrow incase you forget.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Babara1994(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
lalanice:
This is a sad everyday story. I know children who have been orphaned by such, only they were already old and fending for themselves before their father killed their mother with AIDS and I have heard lots of stories like these cry

This is why I can never support cheating or hide a cheating man. The whole family will know since your selfish desires are now more important than what's good for your family

cheesy cheesy with the way the cheats are mentioning me, I feel the need to add that
I'm talking about my own husband, if he cheats I won't cover for him, his family and mine will be aware.
And TBH anybody that catches my husband cheating and tells me is doing me a favour and will forever be my friend grin
I caught ur bf cheating. Can I have your number?
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by MariaAngeles: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
vincentjk:
That hole has done more harm than good nowadays
It is always the "hole's" fault, if not, it is "konji" .
How come irresponsible men never own up to faults ? They always find a way to put the blame on a woman...

3 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Babara1994(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
oloriLFC:
e fit no be. 8 years ago, a neighbor of ours died, then the wife moved out with her children. 6months later, we heard that his wife too died leaving behind 4children aged 9, 8, 5 and 1(three boys, a girl). Since then, we could only pray the children were fine wherever they were cos we didn't know where any of their family lived. Fast forward to last November, my sister who had always been searching for them on Facebook eventually got the older boy(now 17 years), she had to describe all she thought the boy could remember before he was able to recollect. She got to know that they had been with their grandmom at Abeokuta since. My sis got his phone number, We were all happy to hear from him and his siblings (the baby girl, now 9) didn't know any of us. Dad has gone to visit them and they are coming to spend the long vac in dad's house. My son and nephew are on their way as I type to visit them and give them a gift from the family. I'm happy they are not on the streets
Can I join?

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
ezugegere:

How? You mean a woman cannot infect her husband?

I said a mistake can cause harm in marriage, I didn't say infection
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by MariaAngeles: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
CorperKola:
Many wives have infected their husbands with hiv too
Does this comment even make sense to you ?
Where is your empathy ? Life is not a competition of males vs females .
The earlier you realize that and be objective in your judgment, the better for you .
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
kingreign:

How foolish and stupid of you to comment without thinking?

Just the way you are foolish to comment with out thinking
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
pickatyou:

Foolish quote for 2020. Una don start

You done join them be that
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by banio: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:
This is a true life story.

My Uncle was a trailer driver and often drives loads from one location to another. This often leaves him at the mercy of cold and very soon, he resorted to sleeping with women of easy virtues.

Whenever he comes home, his wife would perform her duties without knowing he was unfaithful. They had children. Soon enough my uncle was diagnosed with AIDS and later on died. Unfortunately, his wife also was infected, she ran to relatives but most abandoned her, some showed sympathy but the stigma and segregation was obvious.

Few years later, she too died leaving behind children. Many a time I wonder what became of the children. Are they still alive? I pray each day that God would bless me so I can search for them and perhaps bring relief to them.

God has already blessed You. Search for them now because tomorrow will be late. By then, they will be old enough to fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mcquine:

Why are you talking like you're 5.

Haven't you heard of same story but in this case the woman infected the husband.

My Comment was for both genders
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by MariaAngeles: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
oloriLFC:
e fit no be. 8 years ago, a neighbor of ours died, then the wife moved out with her children. 6months later, we heard that his wife too died leaving behind 4children aged 9, 8, 5 and 1(three boys, a girl). Since then, we could only pray the children were fine wherever they were cos we didn't know where any of their family lived. Fast forward to last November, my sister who had always been searching for them on Facebook eventually got the older boy(now 17 years), she had to describe all she thought the boy could remember before he was able to recollect. She got to know that they had been with their grandmom at Abeokuta since. My sis got his phone number, We were all happy to hear from him and his siblings (the baby girl, now 9) didn't know any of us. Dad has gone to visit them and they are coming to spend the long vac in dad's house. My son and nephew are on their way as I type to visit them and give them a gift from the family. I'm happy they are not on the streets
smiley

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
patrickmuf:
Struggling to see the sense in what you just wrote.

You have to keep struggling because a man is involved in this case, if it were to be a woman you won't struggle

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just because a man got infected and spread it to his family, all the men are tagging the female comments

If it's the woman that got infected and spread it to the man, your ego would have been massaged

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by vincentjk(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
MariaAngeles:

It is always the "hole's" fault, if not, it is "konji" .
How come irresponsible men never own up to faults ? They always find a way to put the blame on a woman...

I can't remember telling you I'm not responsible sir
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by vincentjk(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Are you normal or sleep deprived? Did you forget your brain in 2019? Be guided.

You didn't answer my question so stfu and bleep outta here since you're only good at claiming #MadamRight
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by kingreign(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

[s]
Just the way you are foolish to comment with out thinking[/s]
Trash!
More than three folks have even pointed out that you're foolish.
Go deal with your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Taywon: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Bro abeg share me this hacking stuff.... I need it most
Taywon92@gmail.com
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
kingreign:

Trash!
More than three folks have even pointed out that you're foolish.
Go deal with your foolishness.

Just three folks as foolish as you are

You want to strangle yourself on my comment

Continue struggling with it

You can't beat the reach
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by CSTR2: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Condom condom condom condom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.