Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door (2317 Views)

My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. / Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero / She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by MrsEve1: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
Dsense boo don't get it twisted! If I wanted you I would have you TRUST! wink
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by afribeauty(f): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
Madukaele:

@ op women, shakes head. Dats y we say leave jobs for us guy una no go gree, nw any guy dat is rich and comfortable u people begin love. Rubbish
i didnt mention,if he is rich or not. Yea women like money but when a woman fall inlove,she wont tink of money. He is not rich but comfortable.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by ismaeel86(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2010
@poster, you are wasting time, just try and start a conversation with him, u can walk up to him and seek his opinion on some life issues from there u guys can become friends and from there if he is interested in you then everything will work like magic. but you have to be in greeting terms with him. wish you best of luck.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by sevule(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2010
Poster no mind all these slackers who would rather roast than go for what they want. U dont want to be forward but at the same time u have to lead the man on. U have got to upgrade the neighbour relationship by giving him the green light. Whenever you see him give him a 100 watt smile and ask about his son. Offer to help out his son in homework etc. Ask him how his day at the office was, offer to do little things for him,
Believe you me he would get the message and if he is interested he would then apply himself. But do not wait there expecting him to profess undying love.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Youngpo413: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Dabss:
tell him how you feel sweery
he may be scared of aproaching you
u know being a divorcee and all that
TOUCHE`
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Jchi9876: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Fast forward to 2014 did he ask you out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! / Saw This Online.what Do You Think Guys / Guys, Do You Look At Price Tags When You Shop With Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.