Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95899 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Mouthgag: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.
There must be something you're hiding...
Nonvirgin girls who gives this condition usually hide something like ;

Loose pùssy

Smelly pùssy

Damaged wombs

Chronic pains during sex etc

Ant tee! What are you hiding?

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by kunleweb: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Another towtow wahala thread angry
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by crestdevelopers: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
BODY NO BE FIRE WOOD grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Qulink1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
You guys do want to have sex but you cuddle,kiss grin
Can am hungry Man smell food without Eating
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by SecretSpy666: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
When he finally get down with you and discovered you are not a virgin, he will hate you with passion.

Telling your boyfriend to get out of your house is not good enough
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Ofadaman(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
I stopped reading at the point you said ,"I don't ask for money also", as if he has an obligation to give you money even if you were having sex with him.

Typical problem with our Ladies, if you have sex with him it means he must cater for all your needs.

Las Las, Someone who loves to would stay sex or no sex...

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by bankulizer: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tell him to put a ring on it.

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
If you are not a virgin please let him do small biko

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Chuukwudi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
pryme:

And how do you know the guy will leave after having sex?
It doesn't matter if the guy has sex or not, what matters is if the guy has good intentions.
And no sane man will want to end up with a woman that uses sex as a bargaining chip, its a complete turn off.

The guy could agree to the no sex thing but he is having it elsewhere, now since he is not "disturbing" for it, does this makes him a good guy?
You guys dont have any strategy that can decipher a man, even if there is this is not one of them.
The only thing is you should pray you come across a good man, but then again you will push him away with your "strategy".

Besides how do women loose by having sex in a relationship? Or you leave everything to chance and hope you guys are sexually compatible?

When you start a relationship you either go all the way or you dont bother at all.

Much love!!!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Faysuze:
You have two options, have sex with him or call it off. You want different things. Find someone that does not want sex like you do.
where would she find such person. Btw some girls think that a guy dump them after having sex, not knowing na their character that drive a husband away talk more of a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by wirinet(m): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
pryme:

No you did not,
Its obvious he now wants sex and you don't.
Call off the relationship.
If you still want the relationship be prepared to have sex with him.

No need to complicate things.
It is what it is.
You get husband for her? I hope you know that women have "best before date", it becomes increasingly difficult for women to find husband's (not to talk of child bearing difficulties) after her early 30's.

There are many mid age ladies running from church to church looking for miracle husband and miracle of Sarah.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by nonnydoings: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lemme guess.... There's one sharp guy somewhere you're constantly giving this 'precious' cookie. grin

This unfortunate guy is a dependent man you're keeping for marriage. And the cookie-collector is likely not 'husband material'
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Oshokalo: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Me i go kiss and cuddle u,na u go hold me tight dey shout Bleep me baby grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by nonnydoings: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Lemme guess.... There's one sharp guy somewhere you're constantly giving this 'precious' cookie. grin

This unfortunate guy is a dependent man you're keeping for marriage. And the cookie-collector is likely not 'husband material'
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by olaitann93(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

U might decide not to av sex even if u are no longer a virgin. There is nothing bad with that. I respect other people decision and i can accept dat as a boyfriend but in ur case, u should not av even try to cuddle him not to talk of kiss. D guy isn't at fault. U can't be playing dat kind of rough play with me and u expect me not to go further wen am not impotent.

Before I 4get, Naija babes if its until u ask for things u can allow him penetrate u, den u are not different from olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
Eeeehhhhhh
Is DAT so
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
SpyAC:
Y giving him such conditions, are u a virgin, if not, give it to him, if he love u truly, he will marry u, but why cuddle and kiss when u hv agreed no sex bf marriage, abi ur body nah wood? If no sex, stop the kiss and the nonsense cuddles
Abeg go to the nearest shop and collect 1 Ciroc for my head. D poster dey madt.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.
Oshey
I hail u
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Em5(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

Auntie, You already had sex with him

1 Share

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Chrysz(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Cuz I've there before.
oh sorry... But you know guys are not usually the same as they named to
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Livecrafts123: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
vincentjk:

Can't believe you're a woman, you actually reason like a man

How does a man reason? You see correct and sensible response but instead of acknowledging it, you ascribe to gender, or are women banned from good reasoning?
A stupid woman like Lydia will forever remain silly but the one you quoted, sense kii her dia! Thumps up to her thou.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Dammyzeal007(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.

You get oil 4 head deary
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by IamCookie(f): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Viciheaka:

Am a Nigerian man and I believe in no premarital sex so young lady stop devaluing us abeg

Smiles.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by adegeye38(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

Penetration is not only wat sex is about, penetration is the conclusion.

If you say no sex before marriage then there should not be anything sexual between both of you, it will lead to frustration with you both and a time is coming you will have the sex atlast.

What you won't eat, you dont smell

So no romance

Also what is the basis of your decision is it born out of religion?, Christianity (Fear of God) or a personal moral decision?

First what makes no sex before marriage work and easier is

1. You both are born again Christians and Have the fear of God ingrained in you, this give you both an individual and collective understanding of the dangers and hazards of engaging in premarital sex.

And so you both consciously avoid it and any other thing that might lead to it.

Conclusion: accept Christ as your lord and personal savior if you have not

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by West2019(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

una the hear this one something that God give u free of charge for ur life partner and you are giving him condition if the guy see another gal with good pay job come dey give an e go leave u and married the gal,by the time u clock 40yrs ur eyes go open .
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by WIZGUY69(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

Hmmmm, major reason y m scared!

Now that he didn't get your pussy, where is he? grin

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Jozzy4: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
spiritedtete:

Your opinion is very valid... but learn to reply without insult.. behave like you are civilised in public ... even when you are not, it will go along way in fostering harmony.

Sorry about that .
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Vince77(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Women who say "No sex before marriage" are the ones that have no single idea how a man's brain is wired.

It is not weda you give us your "thing" or not that determines if we marry you or not.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

Spot on, agree with this 100%

It doesn't even matter if she earns more, money isn't the problem, the mentality is "i can't be giving you my puss.y for nothing". You have to take responsibility & be a Man.

Thats why no-sex relationship is the best.

Women feel they loose something everytime they have sex.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by shekauvsbuhari: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.
Please since when did pussy become cookies? Its a foolish man that will allow a woman use pussy rationing to goad him into marriage.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Lotechi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

I really do not understand why people give that condition. How do you marry someone without having sex with them? I’m just asking though, because it sounds strange to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.