Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95909 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by superpauL(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Heroclitus:

How does one know dreams that won't come through and how is it related to smartness/being smart @Signature
My thoughts exactly...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Jozzy4: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
socialmediaman:

Some agreements are dead on arrival. If they were planning to get married in a month or two, that’s okay, but 6 months? Come on now.

On a lighter note though, let me attempt to explain what’s happening between both of them:

When a man meets a lady, he tries to woo her. In doing so, he’ll agree to all her rules and she’s in charge at that moment. The man follows her. At this point he’s infatuated, he’s ‘foolish’ and would make lots of compromises to keep it going. Remember though that infatuation fades with time.

While the infatuation is fading, a lady’s love is building up though, she’s losing her guard gradually in favor of building her world around the man. On the other hand, the man is gradually regaining his ‘senses’. At some point the lady has become comfortable with leading the leading the relationship and she has completely put down her guard.

At this point the man, fully back in his senses, decides its time to take lead. He makes his move. The lady becomes confused at the sudden change of character, but she doesn’t want to lose ‘a good man’ she has fallen for, so she succumbs! Now she’d do anything to have him back, including compromise. This is the time many previous agreements are rewritten. Each party rushes to secure their place in the relationship and the rest is history.

At least this is true for a relationship that both parties are fully invested it

Cc: Lyydia

The Red part is highly stupid . Weak men everywhere, why bend your Rules for a woman validation ??

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by loswhite(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

Hmmmm, major reason y m scared!
Answer the question. Are you a virgin?
Are you saying the only thing you have to offer is sex?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by happney65: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
If you know you dont want to have sex,then you have no business going into a relationship..It is as simple as that..

1..You are not even a virgin so what are you saying..Even if you were to be a virgin sef,people dey disvirgin them..If you don't want Sex,stay away from relationships..It is as simple as that

QED!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by A305: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
mctfopt:

Never knew someone can smoothly make a car sales pitch while giving out relationship advice

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10867592_leocheersrespectmeme1_jpegcd7be45ac2dbc3143a6e6d12f9abed6c
Haha, That's due to the hustle. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by spiritedtete: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jozzy4:

Your mouth like deceptive. You haven't seen many cases of people who had sex before marriage and still end up with a boring sex life in marriage. Where the woman play along to get the ring , and after marriage start treating him anyhow when it comes to. Sex. Or where a man drink different concoction to last long, but after getting the woman in marriage, chairman change tone to. " I cannot come and kill myself, if it's one minute do, manage am" . U don't know what's called Pretence

Your opinion is very valid... but learn to reply without insult.. behave like you are civilised in public ... even when you are not, it will go along way in fostering harmony.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by DNSPro: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.

Only a fool will subscribe to this your rules. Dude just don't have the skill to push the right button, I guess. When another who knows the skill does, you will give it up... Without even thinking.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
valo25:

Y do all those guys in varsities take sniper when dia gal dumps them..? Could it b cuz they never had sex and they were therefore so committed..?

I repeat.. Grow up.. But its ur life. Live it as u like
You are not woman, so you won't understand. Grow up and stop quoting me.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cuntface:

Rubbish.
I've slept with 3 different girls without spending a dime. The 2 I didn't sleep with was because I practically avoided them.
I only spend for my girlfriend.

All these crap of not giving you cookies without spending na because say una never see who una like
Alpha man...Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chaiiii wish I can get this type of girl
I prefer no sex o

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by GuestLog: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Don't listen to all these stupid advise about giving in to sex. There was an agreement between you two. If you give him sex now, let me tell you what will happen:

1: He now sees you as a woman who cannot hold herself when pressure arises from another guy.

2: He cannot boast of your fidelity 100%. If he hears any talk about you outside, 10% of him will have doubt for you.

3: If he wasn't serious about marriage in the first place, he will start looking for another girl who is pure in his eyes. Maybe a virgin even. He will now wait for her to be wife before sex. In the end, you will look foolish.

4: If he doesn't respect his vow of chastity, how can he respect marriage vows after marital pressure surmounts?

5: Watch him closely, this is the time to know his true colors. How he handles this situation tells you if he is ready for marriage or not. Don't settle for anything less.

Please stand your ground. If he cannot keep his promise as a man, how does he intend to head a home? Beards and age is not maturity. Big chest and wallet doesn't make a man, character does.

There are men (in thousands) who will kill for a woman like you! You are the pride of womanhood.

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by GuestLog: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
gideonite98:
Chaiiii wish I can get this type of girl
I prefer no sex o
Me too! See my comment below yours. I praise her for her strength. If this guy loses her because of his immaturity, he will regret it.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Chrysz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.
how did you know that ma'am
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by bigiyaro(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
just six months, una won marry, why d rush? una never reach anywhere o, u don dey seek for help, abeg take it easy and be sincere to each other, why smelling food that u will not eat?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Don't let your bf and all these thirsty nairaland men pressure you to do what you are uncomfortable with or might end up regretting.

Your bf seems to lack discipline and looks like a promise breaker. Give him a few days to cool off and stop bugging him with calls, then you can both communicate, express your feelings and re evaluate the terms of the relationship
Lyydia:

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Basher8583:

Nopes it depends on how she presents the cookie.
If she presents it well to him he will stay.
Guys will be guys
If he leaves after cookie chopping before marriage, he will definitely leave or lose interest even after marriage
You are funny. How's she going to present the cookie?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Liposure: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
HarunaWest:
Egbami, awon gals yin wan fe kpa mi.....Kiss and Cuddle Ke..Is He a Teddy Bear?...........He is not am inanimate creature,he has gat a fucktioning D mehn...You either stop the cuddle nonsense outright or go ahead and give a nigga some Head...
baba, u don mad i swear laugh won kill me 4 here
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by socialmediaman: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jozzy4:

The Red part is highly stupid . Weak men everywhere, why bend your Rules for a woman validation ??

Did you read the rest of that paragraph? I acknowledged he’s infatuated and ‘foolish’. He’s not looking for validation, he’s infatuated. That’s what happens in the game. She’ll bend her own rules at some point in the relationship as well, ‘foolishness’ isn’t entirely any one person’s property

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chrysz:
how did you know that ma'am
Cuz I've there before.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by optimus106(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.

Why won't it show?

Ever heard a guy telling a girl
'no sex b4 marriage'?

Girls are the ones using that line
on lame niqq*z

No sex?

Why don't you stay without
the relationship and don't
get that lame niq** pissed
off ? ? ?

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Mouthgag: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

If you're not a virgin,
If you've had sex with more than one person in your life, then you're a hypocrite.
I pray he doesn't ever pick your calls again.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by RealGOAT: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
May be she's being cautious to avoid previous experiences,you never can tell since she said is her personal decision.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
optimus106:

Why won't it show?

Ever heard a guy telling a girl
'no sex b4 marriage'?

Girls are the ones using that line
on lame niqq*z

No sex?

Why don't you stay without
the relationship and don't
get that lame niq** pissed
off ? ? ?
Yes I've heard a guy telling a girl no sex before marriage. He was a devoted Christian back then.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by yeyeosoronga: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Don't have sex with a guy if you don't want to, regardless of if you're a virgin or not .
Don't be pressurised against your beliefs. It's usually not worth it at the end

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Cuntface: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Alpha man...Keep deceiving yourself.

How exactly am I deceiving myself? I'm talking from experience. So stop generalizing
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
U know kissing and cuddling only lead to sex. If you are not interested in sex then don't initiate it.

As for the guy if he is serious about you he should respect your decisions and wait till the time is right.

As for those saying his true intention is sex, that may or may not be true. As far as the guy has a little change (money) if he want to have sex he will

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by skyhighweb(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
wat if he now marries u n realize d chocolate is very wide n not sweet, since u basing d relationship on sexxx things shey u will like if he divorce afterwards or his dick can't last 1 round in a week wat den. who go stay go stay.

feminist much?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by kunleweb: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
pryme:

And how do you know the guy will leave after having sex?
It doesn't matter if the guy has sex or not, what matters is if the guy has good intentions.
And no sane man will want to end up with a woman that uses sex as a bargaining chip, its a complete turn off.

The guy could agree to the no sex thing but he is having it elsewhere, now since he is not "disturbing" for it, does this makes him a good guy?
You guys dont have any strategy that can decipher a man, even if there is this is not one of them.
The only thing is you should pray you come across a good man, but then again you will push him away with your "strategy".

Besides how do women loose by having sex in a relationship? Or you leave everything to chance and hope you guys are sexually compatible?

When you start a relationship you either go all the way or you dont bother at all.

I picked a point. Very important point many ladies make. Mistake on. They pray for a good person, and then the person comes, they push him away with their "strategy"
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by wirinet(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
franzis:
Sex or no sex , a guy who wants to stay will stay and the one that wants to leave would leave ...
No mind them. Oloshos de see husband before these pretending "holy mary" sisters.
If you want fvck the guy, fvck him. If you don't want to fvck him, then leave him. It's wrong using sex as a condition for marriage. Sex before or after marriage does not determine a successful marriage. Your character and your other inate values that determines whether he marries you or the marriage is successful.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by SpyAC(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
henzy4life:
Funny u
but that's the truths nah, can't hv a woman giving me such conditions, even if I agree, there should be distances no hugging, no kissing and even handshake or been in a lonely place together, so there should be boundary
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Prolific2018: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
HarunaWest:
Egbami, awon gals yin wan fe kpa mi.....Kiss and Cuddle Ke..Is He a Teddy Bear?...........He is not am inanimate creature,he has gat a fucktioning D mehn...You either stop the cuddle nonsense outright or go ahead and give a nigga some Head...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.