Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95742 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by richPHAROAH: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
thunda fire u. show him your over used smelling toto nw so he can see and smell it and know what he is going into. 99.9999999% of hoes that say no sex before marriage are hoes that have been throughly used and they know that if they dare have sex its over. so they come up with this shit
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ffo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.
It's a good thing that you already stated that at the beginning of the relationship. If he can't wait, then hold on and wait for your right man. If he truly loves you, he will wait, DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE PRESSURE. I had a no sex relationship too, now I'm married and enjoying my home. God bless you

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
lucky4west:
stick to it if he cant take it let him leave, sex b4 marraige is wrong....thank you for being firm
But she isn't a virgin na
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Skoolface01: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
That was how Uche University girlfrnd left him for anoda man, after falling mumu for kissing and cuddling only with no sex..
U beta give am now, if u nor go give am at all,just let d guy go
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by kushercain: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

You may be wrong, Gina2019. Sometimes , flexibility does it! It's a good thing she's not a liability and she also acknowledged LOVE between them. You dated for 6months ,cuddling and kissing sometimes, due to your own personal reasons. What about his own personal reasons? He was so reasonable as to allow u get along for good 6months and decided to give his own personal reason a thought , and then u became furious. You are selfish , Lyydia.

One would have thought your reason could be Virginity issue but Nope. Everyone wants emotional security..I only imagine the thoughts running through the guys mind to make him make the move again.

Well, I gave it to my guy very well ...and now he is my MAN. Your decision is your decision, though.

Rugged you kiss

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by thunderbabs: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
No sex and una dey kiss, dey cuddle on top bed?

B lyk say craw craw enter d two of u brain.. Especially the lady... Why una go dey kiss n cuddle when una no wan do?

Abeg, gerrrraaahiiiiaaaa
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Kirinwa: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.

Let him be. You didn't over react. He just wants to score. He doesn't love you.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ArticleBeast: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
Cookie or not, who will stay will stay
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Kirinwa: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
SpyAC:
Y giving him such conditions, are u a virgin, if not, give it to him, if he love u truly, he will marry u, but why cuddle and kiss when u hv agreed no sex bf marriage, abi ur body nah wood? If no sex, stop the kiss and the nonsense cuddles

Your first paragraph doesn't make sense. Even if a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean she should continue sleeping with her male friends one after another.

Yes, perhaps they should stop kisses and cuddling.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Didi2d(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
MiVida:
And the pig shit isn't a virgin ooo... Mtseeeeww!

When you meet another guy after calling off the relationship, still give the new guy the same condition and see if you won't turn to one of the evening news papers in no time.

As long as you've been fuçked before, you have not a single right to give that sick condition dammit!

You've said it all man.
I actually read, through to see if she will answer if she's a virgin or not but she kept mute on that.
Well, if she ain't a virgin I see no reason for such rules most especially when he wants it. For me I will the the lady is pretending, period
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by dagreat4(f): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
The issue here is not that of over reacting but whether it is right or wrong.the bible is very clear here.marriage is honorable n d need undefiled.even from the usual relationship angle.Its food u set limits n let people respect your decisions.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ArticleBeast: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

I don hear oOoo! Like they say, I don hear no dey cause fight. Have a pleasant day
You are very wise.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by KingNom(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
@OP: Stick to your gun wrt the no sex matter. If he'll go, let him go. Premarital Sex opens up a whole lot of demon infested troubles and causes you to lose much more than you could ever know (remember Samson)

Chastity promotes far more than you can imagine. Joseph comes strongly to mind

God has got a thousand better options for you. Trust and follow His Word!

'She that endureth to the end shall be saved' according to the Bible my dear

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Cousin9999: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
You have different lifestyles and values. You probably shouldn't be together.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Iamikeokwu(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
If the guy really love you he will respect your decision and control his urge.

Top Reason Why IOS Is The Worst

So guys i have come with a conclusion why iOS is the worst am a huge fan of the iPhone but truth most be told in this video this was demonstrated with the iPhone 6s it was screen recorded

So is my top 5 worst reason must peo ple will not agree with me some will agree with me

So if this video am about to show is very helpful click to subscribe button and click to the door bell notification to get updated to my new video

Twitter= @iam_ikeokwu
Instagram= @iam_ikeokwu

Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Ikeokwu

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/iam_ikeokwu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8K8nNMrbVo

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by dollynnn(f): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
you should remain firm with your decision whether you are a primary virgin or a secondary virgin(medically you are not).Do not be cowed into submission. Stand your ground and at the end, you will be happy you did.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by youngibeh(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
As long as you kissed him you have already committed the sin even without sex. Don't deceive yourself. If you want to totally abstain cancel kissing also because body no be wood.

quote author=Lyydia post=85695823]There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday. [/quote]
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by kenny1313(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
pryme:

And how do you know the guy will leave after having sex?
It doesn't matter if the guy has sex or not, what matters is if the guy has good intentions.
And no sane man will want to end up with a woman that uses sex as a bargaining chip, its a complete turn off.

The guy could agree to the no sex thing but he is having it elsewhere, now since he is not "disturbing" for it, does this makes him a good guy?
You guys dont have any strategy that can decipher a man, even if there is this is not one of them.
The only thing is you should pray you come across a good man, but then again you will push him away with your "strategy".

Besides how do women loose by having sex in a relationship? Or you leave everything to chance and hope you guys are sexually compatible?

When you start a relationship you either go all the way or you dont bother at all.
Best Comment!!!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
why are u people acting as if we the only ones enjoying the sex , we even do more of the work.. y'all making it seem like u doing us a favour! What would she lose ? I bleeped her, she bleeped me too ..win win . change that archaic mentality of yours abeg

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by hero2000: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
themaestro08:

Rubbish @ bolded.

That "No sex till marriage is a scam". Legends know this.

And yes you overreacted by reacting in a rude and undiplomatic manner. What happened to reminding the young man of the vows both of you made in a kind and respectful manner. But instead you choose to displayed how uncultured you are.

How I wish I know this guy, I would have pointed out obvious red flags to him.

Truth is you are piece are a garbage. And bitches like you should be discarded where they belong. To the trash can.

Nonsense.

Insecure men. Easy to spot.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by vicdom(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
HARDDON:

Coming from a soul that loves freaky and engage in all manners of sexual viles.

Guess when you wano marry, after all the deeds, you'd put up the no-sex before marriage before the poor guy so you can trick him into the bonds without him knowing you come saddled with warmhole linking earth and some planets out there!

Life is very beautiful. Isn't it?
Kai!!! cheesy shocked
Wicket sombori

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ArticleBeast: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
UnknownQueen:

No my dear, you didn't overreact, unlike your fiance, mine understood with me, and we actually kept the promise until marriage, we do normal romance but didn't go beyond that, so please kindly stick to your guns, what is yours will be yours... BTW be careful when you romance ooo, if a guy releases on you without penetration, even if ure a virgin my dear, you can be pregnant oooo
If he releases on her head or chest, she will get pregnant is that it? Una no go kee person for naija

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

why are u people acting as if we the only ones enjoying the sex , we even do more of the work.. y'all making it seem like u doing us a favour! What would she lose ? I bleeped her, she bleeped me too ..win win . change that archaic mentality of yours abeg
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ArticleBeast: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
janettee:
Why are you dating someone who wants to have sex before marriage?
because humans are programmed to have sex.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ArticleBeast: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Johnsghana:
Don't play with fire of you don't want to get burnt.

Stop kissing and or cuddling anyone you are not married to. They will only want more as you will fall too one day. This is the only way it can end.

Stop being alone with your boyfriend in places where temptation will be uncontrollable, eg bedroom or hotel room. Meet with him in public spaces or in the presence of other people. Go for counseling, attend church activities together, do things that will take both of your minds of sex and rather build your love for each other.

Sex is not a proof of love. Sex is an urge that can be satisfied by anybody and not necessarily through love. Don't be deceived! He will get sex from you and still dump you. If he loves you he will respect your wishes.
What of his wishes Oga Preacher?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by luluman: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
SpyAC:
Y giving him such conditions, are u a virgin, if not, give it to him, if he love u truly, he will marry u, but why cuddle and kiss when u hv agreed no sex bf marriage, abi ur body nah wood? If no sex, stop the kiss and the nonsense cuddles
She is selfish .
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.

Wait..... why do u ladies make sex sound like a great favour u do for guys...is the sex not a two way street....??

The statement is just funny...If you give him...??
You are sounding like a bottle of coke she’s giving him or a car key.....it’s her whole body and he will be contributing his body as well...

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
armylord:
You just don't get it do you? Emotionally we tend to lose more than you guys. You guys don't feel remorseful.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by degoodman22: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
You have to end the relationship and wait till you meet the man of your dream. Stop deceiving yourself, not all women must have boy friends. Learn to stay alone till you are ready to settle down with the man of your choice. You have to admit this: you don't love the guy in question. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Greenfit(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Do you love him and does he loves you? If yes, you don't need to give any rule in the relationship. In any relationship you are, don't give all this funny rule, if you love n loved, put in your true self, be real and sacrifice everything. If it works out,good. if it doesn't, just know you were genuine altru. That's my own ooo.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by dzionist(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Faysuze:
You have two options, have sex with him or call it off. You want different things. Find someone that does not want sex like you do.
ladies and sex ehhn
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Gina2019(f): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Wait..... why do u ladies make sex sound like a great favour u do for guys...is the sex not a two way street....??

The statement is just funny...If you give him...??
You are sounding like a bottle of coke she’s giving him or a car key.....it’s her whole body and he will be contributing his body as well...

Yes sex is a big deal to us maybe not you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.