Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (10694 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes / Difference Between White Babes And Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2010
Tink_sh:

Im sorry MzDarkSkin but i cant walk away or stay away. If everyone just walked away from people we dont agree with we would never get anywhere. I understand that some people will not be budged and i know i have to choose my words carefully on this subject. Some of the biggest racist i find in my own family. We agree to disagree and they know to not bring up or say their vomit in front of me or i will start on them with no end. But i do believe that sometimes you have to make a stand and let people know that its not ok to spew their vile all over the place. As a white i believe its important to stand up and argue that throughout history white people have been totally abhorrent in their actions. Their behaviour discusts me. But we are never going to get anywhere if we dont make an effort to move forward together. 

Since i have been on this site i have lost count of the number of times i have heard 'ugly, fat white girls' and everyone is entitled to their opinion but imagine a white saying that about a different race!! My god, hell would break loose. Its just not cool thats all.

Here endeth my speech, hehe!! grin

your so right there.
Carolece:

Beautiful white chicks dont want nigerian men.

wrong again. Ive seen some. Im married to a nigerian and thers many beautiful white chicks married to nigerians. Do you not get out much?
Also i keep seeing ppl here saying things like that about nigerian men. what is so wrong wiht nigerian men? Why wont a beautiful white woman want one? someone also said must be white trash marrying nigerian men. why?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Carolece(f): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2010
nigerian men have issues. girls with sense and zero tolerance to foolishness wont entertain them for love or money.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2010
racheal84:

good movie grin

It sad to say this but WHITE WOMEN IS KNOWN TO BE EASY AND A PUSHOVER, I am not saying THAT I AGREE WITH IT but I am keeping it real in the BLACK COMMUNITY, WHITE WOMEN are viewed as less combative and easy to scam.  There are black men who are boasting about having or getting white chicks saying that "it was like a breeze" and many white chicks I know have said yes I got me a black man and I don't know what them black girls are doing but whatever they are not doing we can do better not knowing that THE BLACK MEN are talking about them like a dog.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

It sad to say this but WHITE WOMEN IS KNOWN TO BE EASY AND A PUSHOVER, I am not saying THAT I AGREE WITH IT but I am keeping it real in the BLACK COMMUNITY, WHITE WOMEN are viewed as less combative and easy to scam.  There are black men who are boasting about having or getting white chicks saying that "it was like a breeze" and many white chicks I know have said yes I got me a black man and I don't know what them black girls are doing but whatever they are not doing we can do better not knowing that THE BLACK MEN are talking about them like a dog.  

I am going to have to agree with that. They seem to be easier to scam. I know plenty of scammers and its mainly white woman and/or latinas that they go for.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by zebi76: 12:32am On Dec 08, 2010
From what I've seen in Ireland it aint worth it!Irish girls may be a bit curious about you, but would never openly date you! it takes the very unique ones among them to do so! Then again if you dont mind getting them drunk, they'll follow you home grin grin cheesy cheesy sad though, you need alcohol to make an Irish woman comfortable with you sad sad undecided
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 12:36am On Dec 08, 2010
Carolece:

Beautiful white chicks dont want nigerian men.

No need to be hating on Nigerian men, please smiley
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 12:38am On Dec 08, 2010
I wouldn't wish being scammed ON MY WORSE enemies, that just wrong, I rather for a person to keep it real and if they still get what they want being real I WILL ACTUALLY RESPECT THEM sad but at least they warned you and informed you. If you continue then IT ON YOU,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

It sad to say this but WHITE WOMEN IS KNOWN TO BE EASY AND A PUSHOVER, I am not saying THAT I AGREE WITH IT but I am keeping it real in the BLACK COMMUNITY, WHITE WOMEN are viewed as less combative and easy to scam.

Black women are just as easy if not easier to scam than white women. At least white women are somewhat suspicious at first. Black women are less wary.

How many black women do you see carrying around babies without the dad around, while not seeing any child support money? You see many, many relationships where the black woman is the only one earning money and the dude is just lazy and doing nothing. White women don't put up with either of these two things.

In any case, guys shouldn't take advantage or scam anyone, imo. It is unethical. But to pretend that white women get scammed more easily is just ridiculous.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 12:48am On Dec 08, 2010
DapoBear:

Black women are just as easy if not easier to scam than white women. At least white women are somewhat suspicious at first. Black women are less wary.

How many black women do you see carrying around babies without the dad around, while not seeing any child support money? You see many, many relationships where the black woman is the only one earning money and the dude is just lazy and doing nothing. White women don't put up with either of these two things.

In any case, guys shouldn't take advantage or scam anyone, imo. It is unethical. But to pretend that white women get scammed more easily is just ridiculous.

Apparently you must be guilty because NO ONE SAID WHITE WOMEN GET SCAMMED ON THE MOST, see that that guilt ISH got you bugging. I said that WHITE WOMEN ARE KNOWN IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY to be less combative and easier to scam. I aint said ISH ABOUT NO BLACK WOMEN CAN'T OR NOT BEING SCAMMED. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHITE CHICKS, now if you want to talk about black chicks, we can go there,

First of all, IF BLACK CHICKS ARE LESS WARY AS YOU STATED, then why the flying doggy shit is black men complaining about black women being too COMBATIVE, WEARING THE MEN'S PANTS, HAVE NASSY ATTITUDE, AND THEY ARE THE REASON WHY BLACK MEN dating white chicks? THAT DON'T SOUND LIKE A PERSON THAT IS NOT WARY,

I don't even think you know what that means,

ANYBODY IN ANY RACE CAN GET SCAMMED, PLAYED, KILLED, USED, AND WHATEVER, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT WHITE CHICKS ARE PRECEIVED IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY JUST LIKE BLACK MEN ARE PRECEIVED IN WHITE COMMUNITY TO BE THUGGISH AND DEADBEATS,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 12:57am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Apparently you must be guilty because NO ONE SAID WHITE WOMEN GET SCAMMED ON THE MOST, see that that guilt ISH got you bugging.
No ma'am, I have no reason to scam anyone. All I seek is love and to be loved back. I earn my own money, not looking to sponge off anyone smiley

I said that WHITE WOMEN ARE KNOWN IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY to be less combative and easier to scam.
White women are probably less combative yes. But who says they are easier to scam? Black men certainly won't say that. Maybe black women might think it, but I dunno any black dudes who think the same way. It depends on who you ask.

First of all, IF BLACK CHICKS ARE LESS WARY AS YOU STATED, then why the flying canine poo is black men complaining about black women being too COMBATIVE, WEARING THE MEN'S PANTS, HAVE NASSY ATTITUDE, AND THEY ARE THE REASON WHY BLACK MEN dating white chicks?  THAT DON'T SOUND LIKE A PERSON THAT IS NOT WARY,
I dunno, I'm not one of the black dudes complaining about that type of stuff. If a woman has a nasty attitude, I'm going to detect that quickly and stop dating her. I date all types of women (I don't care much about race, ethnicity, skin color) and the black ones I date have nice attitudes.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2010
I dont know about thugs and deadbeats. But when i started dating a nigerian my father was concerned with the perseption that African guys like their women to be submissive and do what their told, like seen and not heard. My father knows i am not that kind of chick so he was concerned and raised the issue with me. Thats was just one perception that i know of. I told my dad that if that is what my guy wants he will learn soon enough that he picked the wrong girl!! grin. The biggest perception here i found on the subject of Nigerians is the scammer issue. I know a lot of communities here think they are all scammers looking for either money or visa's. Thats was raised with me too. My answer was again that he will be sadly mistaken as i have no money and am not looking for marriage so either way he will be screwed! grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 08, 2010
XXCAROLXX: thats all good that the Irish were able to over come but let's do not forget the Irish owned slaves in Jamaica. Our accent is the "Africanized" equivalent of the Irish and we even use Irish slang. Some of our last names are O'Reilley and Mc Donald (to name a few) after our IRISH slave masters. And in the U.S. in the northern states Irish gangs used to extort and lynch black business owners. But the point is, even having said that I still am not cool with the "anti-non Naija"/ "anti- non black" attitudes on here.

@K Money I agree with you and I feel you. Some white women are timid of black men and others as Racheal said are not. It just depends on the individual. All I was saying was I found it kind of odd how you were describing "getting that white girl" as a reward, but I see that it was a misunderstanding.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 1:15am On Dec 08, 2010
DapoBear:

No ma'am, I have no reason to scam anyone. All I seek is love and to be loved back. I earn my own money, not looking to sponge off anyone smiley
White women are probably less combative yes. But who says they are easier to scam? Black men certainly won't say that. Maybe black women might think it, but I dunno any black dudes who think the same way. It depends on who you ask.
I dunno, I'm not one of the black dudes complaining about that type of stuff. If a woman has a nasty attitude, I'm going to detect that quickly and stop dating her. I date all types of women (I don't care much about race, ethnicity, skin color) and the black ones I date have nice attitudes.

Yeah if you say so!  

Tink_sk,

In the white community in USA, BLACK MEN ARENT VIEWED IN A POSITIVE LIGHT and It is widely noted that black men are on the BOTTOM of the totem pole when it come to RACE CLASSIFICATION.  It is sad but that what is viewed, stated, and applied.   As I stated many times, there are crooks in every RACE, CREED, AND REGIONS.  Some people view certain race easier to scam, use, or manipulate.  

and going to back to Dagobear,

There are PLENTY OF BLACK WOMEN who will tell each other GIRL YOU BETTER LEAVE THEM NIGERIAN MEN ALONEY THEY SCAMMERS AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BEAT YA,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 08, 2010
*please reread my post lol i had to make changes!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2010
@Mrs, Eve: See what I am saying? White women (like @Tink_sh) are not mumus, even if you catch them. They'll melt in your hands once you break through, but this doesn't mean they'll let you run roughshod over them.

Plus the thing is too, there is so much external pressure from parents, family members, etc, that if you DO run roughshod over them, they'll break up with you.

If anything, white girls are even more annoying to deal with sometimes. They have all these crazy Western feminist ideas in their heads. I remember I got in trouble once when we had this conversation about what would happen if we got stuck on a desert island, Gilligan's Island-style. Me, her, and a few other couples we knew at the time.

I pretty much told her point blank that feminism and democracy, all that type of sh1t would go away, that she'd be pretty much staying at home raising babies while I'm out hunting tongue And then she got so offended by this (despite it being TRUE) that she didn't put out for days!  grin

At least with Nigerian girls, since a lot of them understand how village life is, they understand that truly if we got stuck on Gilligan's Island, that is the way it would be.

Nigerian and black women are a bit easier to get along with in some respects, because they don't have crazy white feminist ideas in their heads. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some sort of bigot, woman hater, etc. I don't think women are lesser than men, they can and should get as much education, be able to participate equally in society, etc.

I just know that there is a time and a place for everything. Feminism and equality for everyone is going to be fine in the Western world, but not going to be fine if we get stuck in a Brazilian jungle or something.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DapoBear(m): 1:21am On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

and going to back to Dagobear,

There are PLENTY OF BLACK WOMEN who will tell each other GIRL YOU BETTER LEAVE THEM NIGERIAN MEN ALONEY THEY SCAMMERS AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BEAT YA,

Ms Eve, I have lived in America almost all my life. I'm 25 now and have lived here since I was 4. You and I BOTH know that Nigerian men treat their women MUCH better than African American dudes. Scammers? Do Nigerian men scam their women more then AA women do? Regarding money, how many Nigerians are deadbeat? We all work hard like dogs.
And you have to be joking if you are really saying we are more physically abusive than AAs. That is a flat out lie. How many times is your Nigerian BF going to come back home at 4am drunk and high from a strip club, and then going to beat you for not putting out?

Let's keep it real here. Nigerian dudes will treat you WAYYY better than AAs will.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 1:24am On Dec 08, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

*please reread my post lol i had to make changes!

Mz Dark girl!  You aint lying when we get stranded that FEMINAZI ISH IS OUT THE DOOR!  I THANKED GOD FOR MY HUSBAND when I was in Africa!  Lawd knows I was thankful!  My husband was the man all the way and I SHUTTED THE HELL UP.  I aint said nuffin let him do what a man supposed to.  I sat my arse down and made fufu like a woman I was.  

You right when we get caught up in that jungle mode, WE BE GLAD FOR THE MEN!  I was a soldier when I was in AFrica, all that damn walking and sweating!  Ooooh lawd!  Good thing I had my own damn hair in my head!  My friend had on a wig girl she sweated that wig OFF HER HEAD!  

TOO HOT TO BE WEARING A WIG IN AFRICA or too hot to be trying to be cute too!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2010
DapoBear:

Ms Eve, I have lived in America almost all my life. I'm 25 now and have lived here since I was 4. You and I BOTH know that Nigerian men treat their women MUCH better than African American dudes. Scammers? Do Nigerian men scam their women more then AA women do? Regarding money, how many Nigerians are deadbeat? We all work hard like dogs.
And you have to be joking if you are really saying we are more physically abusive than AAs. That is a flat out lie. How many times is your Nigerian BF going to come back home at 4am drunk and high from a strip club, and then going to beat you for not putting out?

Let's keep it real here. Nigerian dudes will treat you WAYYY better than AAs will.

I forgot that you Nigerian. You misunderstood my last sentence. I said that BLACK WOMEN in the black community will TELL OTHER BLACK WOMEN not to date Nigerian men. I was giving you an example what they tell the black women in the black community that all. Of course, not all Nigerian men are scammers and THEY DO WORK HARD.

Yes, I agree MOST AFRICAN MEN tends to their children but MOST MARRIED THE MOTHER OF THEIR CHILDREN though opposed to the AA men. I love my BLACK BROTHERS, but I also LOVE MY AFRICAN BROTHERS, sometimes yall make me wanna wrap my toes around yall neck and break it in half but OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE YALL.

Now I have dated AA men and I never been mistreated by them so it really depend on who you dating and what type of man you dealing with. Now I did had one that was questionable but it wasn't nothing serious so I didnt trip. However, I also dated African men and in comparison they are more IDEAL HUSBANDS then the AA BROTHERS (no offense AA brothers)
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 1:35am On Dec 08, 2010
Thank you MzDarkSkin. I appreciate and totally understand what your saying. I was a little concerned that i may upset you with what i said but had to say it anyway.

Dapobear, you hit the nail on the head. I agree that us whities can be a challenge for those not used to our way of being raised as women equal to men, hehe! Some times if you even mention that a women should stay home and raise the babies you will incure the wrath. I happen to believe that for myself as i was raised that way but everyone has to make a choice for their own path. I would love to be able to stay home and raise babies and let the guy take care of stuff outside but thats not my life. Its very unfashionable her to think like that but i certainly encourage my sisters and friends to do for themselves if thats what they want. It takes a secure man to deal with some of us.

Mrs. Eve. Yep you are right again. I see your point.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2010
Just wanted to add that i am loving this thread. Im learning so much about other sides to things and love the fact that its just people sharing opinions without personal attacks or name calling. Awesome!!!!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 1:38am On Dec 08, 2010
[/quote][quote author=DapoBear link=topic=563369.msg7292032#msg7292032 date=1291767711]

that to me is very true. I know plenty who work hard alot harder then the AA here in america. . .or even white dudes.
I also dont find the nigerian men as abusive as alot of AA men here. Atleast none that i know. My husband would never.  I agree that Nigerians treat there women better.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2010
Tink_sh:

Just wanted to add that i am loving this thread. Im learning so much about other sides to things and love the fact that its just people sharing opinions without personal attacks or name calling. Awesome!!!!

I agree!! its not hard to talk without all the negativity huh? grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 08, 2010
I haven't met every Naija or AA man so I couldnt say who treat who better but I can say on a cultural scale that Nigerian culture is about promoting manhood, and men doing what it takes to provide for their families. Some men in the process may use their success or failures to do so, as a reason for chauvanism and/or abuse but the same thing can be said with African American men who are not as "grounded" culturally but the human mind is color and culture blind.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 2:41am On Dec 08, 2010
Historically speaking AA men are not cultural grounded and we all know about slavery and diaspora. Now I am not going to go all in details because it will totally derail the thread however AA men were demasculated from being men and trained to be older boys.

That all Imma say,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by red100(f): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2010
I think only the stupid or desperate(personal issues, financial issues, limited education etc) women are more lkely to be scammed not the smart ones, it is not a matter of race but a matter of intelligence and education. There is more likely though for a white woman to fall by a black man's scam than a black woman as simple for the black woman is the devil that she knows. The same way that far more black women are more likely to fall by a white man's scam compare to a white woman. For example women trafficking and hoocked into prostiution is a big issue for illegal immigrants young black girls (big precentage are nigerian) in south europe. For people that travelled on this part of the world will know exactly what I am speaking about. So the issue really are for all the countries to form policies to protect women for any kind of scam and provide support and make the world a better place. It's easy to say it and difficult to follow it but people who fall for scams are victims and should be treated like that and not be critisized. And scammers are criminals and should be treated as such and not 'praise' them for their achievement. For me a scammer who married a woman for papers in America, use the woman and abuse her is not the only responsible, but equally responsible is the nigerian wife and the family who are aware of it and somehow accept it. On the same way the man who will traffic a woman and force her in prostitution is not the only to be blamed but his wife and family who will tolerate such behaviour and somehow accept it.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2010
[size=20pt]I'm BEAUTYFUL and married to a HANDSOME, intelligent, successfull, hardworker NIGERIAN Man![/size]   kiss  kiss  kiss

People see me in the street and ask: "Darling, u look good, fresh and HOT. U r shining!"
~ and i answer:  grin: "My HUSBAND is making me to shine!   grin

People who say, "only ugly white chicks marry nigerian men", r trapped in envy. . .
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2010
@racheal84

Are you a white Nigerian or french?  undecided

@poster
Topic not relevant. tongue
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2010
@Mrs, Eve

Two thing i know you hate are Black men and White chickens. What side are you on? wink
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2010
^^thinking that must make you feel so proud?

do you have any actual achievements to list or are there none.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2010
Tink_sh:

Thank you MzDarkSkin. I appreciate and totally understand what your saying. I was a little concerned that i may upset you with what i said but had to say it anyway.

Dapobear, you hit the nail on the head. I agree that us whities can be a challenge for those not used to our way of being raised as women equal to men, hehe! Some times if you even mention that a women should stay home and raise the babies you will incure the wrath. I happen to believe that for myself as i was raised that way but everyone has to make a choice for their own path. I would love to be able to stay home and raise babies and let the guy take care of stuff outside but thats not my life. Its very unfashionable her to think like that but i certainly encourage my sisters and friends to do for themselves if thats what they want. It takes a secure man to deal with some of us.

Mrs. Eve. Yep you are right again. I see your point.

If you are a white woman i think you shouldn't get yourself victimized by the black majority in an online debate because when you see reasons with them and agree to what is not true, other readers in nearest future will read and assimilate and make use of your weakness.

Just saying. No sentiment.  wink
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2010
tpia1:

^^thinking that must make you feel so proud?

do you have any actual achievements to list or are there none.

I could sense the insecurity. Don't worry i wont get to you for now.  grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by lovejo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2010
TO PROOF YOU WRONG CHECK MY PROFILE PICTURE, THEY ARE BOTH WORKING WITH UN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Woman Wins World Most Beautiful Vagina Contest. / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93