Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (10697 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes / Difference Between White Babes And Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrCork3: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^LOL neva. Ms.Eve is too cool to beef with. wink(

Sweery pls dont 4get to slap her face, rip her bra & her green thong tongue

actualy i didnt even reliaze they make thongs in greeen undecided
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by 190: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
mscheww undecided undecided
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by 9ja4eva: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Funny but its the truth
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2010
angry angry @ these testosterone having beings.

@Ms.Eve Amen. I never care what is thought or said about me. Not like they can change who I am so frigg'em.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by OchiAgha2(m): 1:23am On Dec 23, 2010
It is definitely the truth. My own uncle is one who practices this. *smh* I don't want some milk of magnesia, I want some milk mixed with chocolate or caramel. Some Nigerian men have no taste. The belief that every white is right.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 2:02am On Dec 23, 2010
Oh Lawd!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2010
I will tell you an honest thing I came across and what I thought. I was in the grocery store yesterday(here in Canada and 99% white people) I saw a white woman with a beautiful black man with a lovely little boy. In my opinion she was very unattractive physically,yet I dont want to judge because she may be very nice. And I was watching them feeling envious. I thought that maybe a black man and white woman see each other differently in terms of attraction. I,for example,may see a blackman as attractive,that black women do not. And same with white women. Could that be a factor?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 23, 2010
Ugly begets ugly. No be so?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by saiyaman: 6:16am On Dec 23, 2010
I think every one should marry who they like and enjoy spending time with. however black guys should not go around making black women feel inadequate about themselves and say things like "White women don't get angry like black women" which we all can see is not true *ahem* Tiger Woods, because it creates problems and sterotypes for black women and white women.

grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2010
i'll always wonder where people get time to judge and criticize others.

please forgive me, but many of the ones speaking out here, dont even have the courage to show up their face in their profile, but still get that confidence to judge abt beauty and uglyness  undecided

dont compare white women with the ones u see on net in all those interesting dirrty sites. . .

[i]dont even know what is pushing me to write. . . .[/i]is it my business what other people think?!?!
naa, not really. . . .so keep on hating. . .  kiss
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kemisuga(f): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2010
Yes, I notice it too.

Many of them are always hooked to MUCH OLDER & FAT UGLY WOMEN. Why tongue
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2010
where did u notice that?

In Lagos? smiley

( btw, u r very beautyful! )
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2010
Kemisuga,

I like that dress. You look nice. I want that dress in red with a pitchfork. Thanks in advance! grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2010
saiyaman:

I think every one should marry who they like and enjoy spending time with. however black guys should not go around making black women feel inadequate about themselves and say things like "White women don't get angry like black women" which we all can see is not true *ahem* Tiger Woods, because it creates problems and sterotypes for black women and white women.

grin

I was told that we need to stick to the subject at hands. Since we are to stick to the subject at hands, black women are not the subject neither is Tiger Woods. (He is NOT Nigerian).
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DeeJay20: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2010
zionmmv:

Back home in Naija,naija men like to boast,brag and show off to attract ladies.But abroad,e it UK,Ireland,US,Canada,Australia,I have been so disappointed to see the kind of white chics naija men date, No disrespect,why is it that naija men can't date decent and beautiful white babes?They are always seen with the UGLY ONES!Is it that they don't have liver to chase fine babes or is that power change hands?

I met this Yoruba guy on a train, Apparently,he must be new in London.Saw him eying this fine Oyibo babe and for once in my life,was impressed that at least bobo get level, Funny enough,he surveyed the environment before he approached the babe.As he said 'Hi',and the babe changed her countenance,Bobo liver cut and he just asked the babe, 'Where is the way to the 'Buckingham Palace?, Chai,I weak, See my brother,well dressed,cute face,as  liver cut.Damn,na wetin be the problem with naija men and complex?Somebody help me.And when they come back to naija,person no go hear word from them,

Ahh what a shame, the guy did not know the rules of engagement over here in reagrds
to Black guys and White girls

Rule number 1 - Never give them face ie, dont be moved or shaken by so called white girl beauty as they "dont have real lever" like black girls to snob a black guy!!!!

Rule Number 2 - When you see a fine white girl, look her up and down and just
remove your glance with the impression of "oh i see" and see how they girl will break down before
you eyes "touching her hair" and feeling all insecure lol!!!

Rule Number 3 - Always remember that when it come to style. fashion, coolness and being down Black guys are the influencers and white girls are the "pretenders",

These are some basic rules, i shall drop more as i see fit,

Please note, The white girl knew that the Black guy was a "Jolly just come", because seasoned black guys in the UK that know themselves dont give white girls the time of day!!!!

Or in the words of most black guys inthe uk, "All White girls are an easy lay, Especially the
so called fine one!"
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by star4(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^^ WOW ^^^

lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2010
DeeJay20:

Ahh what a shame, the guy did not know the rules of engagement over here in reagrds
to Black guys and White girls

Rule number 1 - Never give them face ie, dont be moved or shaken by so called white girl beauty as they "dont have real lever" like black girls to snob a black guy!!!!

Rule Number 2 - When you see a fine white girl, look her up and down and just
remove your glance with the impression of "oh i see" and see how they girl will break down before
you eyes "touching her hair" and feeling all insecure lol!!!

Rule Number 3 - Always remember that when it come to style. fashion, coolness and being down Black guys are the influencers and white girls are the "pretenders",

These are some basic rules, i shall drop more as i see fit,

Please note, The white girl knew that the Black guy was a "Jolly just come", because seasoned black guys in the UK that know themselves dont give white girls the time of day!!!!

Or in the words of most black guys inthe uk, "All White girls are an easy lay, Especially the
so called fine one!"

Fool!!!!! You think you are so cool with the white ladies, you have yet to learn they are playing your game right back at ya, you guys are too easy to fool sometimes cos you thin you are so awesome. Dont ever think the white girl is not getting exactly wat she wanted, the game has changed!

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 12:31am On Dec 24, 2010
From what I HEARD the chicks talk about over here is the NIGERIAN COCK, I guess they see one cock seen them all,

I know damn well SOME OF yall on here SPORTING the little ones.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2010
Nigerian C--k Dont know what all the fuss is about.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 2:56am On Dec 24, 2010
^^^^^that is my point, what is the fuss?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by racheal84(f): 5:19am On Dec 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

Fool!!!!! You think you are so cool with the white ladies, you have yet to learn they are playing your game right back at ya, you guys are too easy to fool sometimes cos you thin you are so awesome. Dont ever think the white girl is not getting exactly wat she wanted, the game has changed!

you are right lol. . . .

white girls easy to lay? um no.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2010
I am not trying to be funny but what can you get from NAIJA MEN? 

What Jaybee?  It's just a question!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by DeeJay20: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
Tink_sh:

Dont be madd!!! i speak in the UK context, and the UK white girl is an easy lay period!!!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2010
What are these women getting from NIGERIAN MEN beside a warm body?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
^
Since you are also married to a Nigerian man, please tell us the answer.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I am not trying to be funny but what can you get from NAIJA MEN?

Looking forward to reading a good answer. Id like to know too!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2010
I responded Omo to Dun, a warm body.

Well, Tinksk, I am trying to figure out what so SPECIAL about Nigerian men. From what I can see on my end is that NIGERIAN men are NO DIFFERENT than the other race of men unless I missed the NEW MEMO.

I was on the phone, it could have slipped by and I didn't see it. undecided
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Mygoldie(f): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
@OP they do it for the papers nothing else. undecided
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Tinksh(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I responded Omo to Dun, a warm body.

Well, Tinksk, I am trying to figure out what so SPECIAL about Nigerian men. From what I can see on my end is that NIGERIAN men are NO DIFFERENT than the other race of men unless I missed the NEW MEMO.

I was on the phone, it could have slipped by and I didn't see it. undecided

Hehehe!!!!! Ya get all kinds of personalities in all kids of colours. I dont think one type of man is from one race, same as women.

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2010
Tink_sh:

Hehehe!!!!! Ya get all kinds of personalities in all kids of colours. I dont think one type of man is from one race, same as women.

Exactly.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Osama10(m): 4:53am On Dec 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

@OP they do it for the papers nothing else. undecided

Only if those white ladies knew.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by Yorubah(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2010
Na to get paper nah. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / UK Woman Wins World Most Beautiful Vagina Contest. / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.