Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (10698 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes / Difference Between White Babes And Naija Babes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2010
lovejo:

TO PROOF YOU WRONG CHECK MY PROFILE PICTURE, THEY ARE BOTH WORKING WITH UN.

@ Lovejo**Bros why were you crying there- in yur profile pix~~~ Is it a surprise cry or tears of joy~~ what promted you to cry bros** Or is it a cry for DREAM COME THRU
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by lovejo(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
That cry motivated me save the pix on facebook, it was a cry of joy to the dude when his why was saying her vow to him, he couldn't hold back the tears, it sounds crazy but i understand his emotion.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2010
lord knows why the man is crying. undecided

lovejo, i really dont think that's a good representation.

you do know people will make something out of that photo, right?

omi po l'oju e sha undecided
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by lovejo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2010
i wish i could get the guy link to the photo oh facebook so you can read his friends comments and his comment, the photo is not on wedding day but a year wedding anniversary thanksgiving
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2010
lovejo:

That cry motivated me save the pix on facebook, it was a cry of joy to the dude when his why was saying her vow to him, he couldn't hold back the tears, it sounds crazy but i understand his emotion.

@ Lovejo~ I was thinking you are the one in the pix*** So why was the guy crying** Or was he crying because he never expected himself to marry such an  angel** Marry a white lady~~Achieve that feet** Got successful after series of failure to hook a white babe~~Or what on earth could have made him cry like that**Hmm I think the groom is in the best position to answer those questions~~
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
excoba101:

@Mrs, Eve

Two thing i know you hate are Black men and White chickens. What side are you on? wink

You don't know ISH about me. One thing to remember NIGGA, If I hate black men I wouldn't be married to one.

Back to the thread, I don't know why SOME people is getting mad about the fact that the POSTER had an opinion about HIS OBSERVATIONS on what he saw if he see Nigerian men marrying ugly white chicks so be it. If you know you are not an ugly white chick that married to a Nigerian, WHY ARE YOU GETTING UPSET?

It not what PEOPLE CALL YOU, it what you answer to. Move on and keep skipping we can't control people thoughts and emotions. Is it worth it? No! Enjoy your Nigerian husbands or African husbands and keep it moving. Simple.

(laughing at two things you hate is black men and white chicks) TRUST THAT AINT IT!
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
some men have a sensible hearth . . .little bit weepy.
havent see a lot of them. . .smiley
he must be very happy. . .in 20 years time he'll probably still cry, but for different reasons  grin
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
lovejo:

i wish i could get the guy link to the photo oh facebook so you can read his friends comments and his comment, the photo is not on wedding day but a year wedding anniversary thanksgiving

he looks too weird.

hope the lady has filed his papers?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

You don't know ISH about me. One thing to remember NIGGA, If I hate black men I wouldn't be married to one.

Back to the thread, I don't know why SOME people is getting mad about the fact that the POSTER had an opinion about HIS OBSERVATIONS on what he saw if he see Nigerian men marrying ugly white chicks so be it. If you know you are not an ugly white chick that married to a Nigerian, WHY ARE YOU GETTING UPSET?

It not what PEOPLE CALL YOU, it what you answer to. Move on and keep skipping we can't control people thoughts and emotions. Is it worth it? No! Enjoy your Nigerian husbands or African husbands and keep it moving. Simple.

(laughing at two things you hate is black men and white chicks) TRUST THAT AINT IT!

but if everybody move on and dont try to controll (play) others emotions, where is the fun on NL!?!?  grin

( of course ur right with wath u r saying ) wink
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by lovejo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ Tipia.
From what i read on their facebook, it is not about papers, they are both working with UN. The marriage was not based on paper as genaral black and white marriages, it is not marriage base on survival at all cost.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^something is wrong with that man for real.

of course i'm not saying men should never cry, but he overdid his own.

just too weird.

and the lady isnt that emotional at all. read the body language. If they were both crying it would look better.

he's like the woman and she's like the man.

and they've only been married for a year?  they havent even seen each other's bad side yet and he's already crying? undecided
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
lovejo:

@ Tipia.
From what i read on their facebook, it is not about papers, they are both working with UN. The marriage was not based on paper as genaral black and white marriages, it is not marriage base on survival at all cost.

dont generalize, black'n'white dont need to be working for UN to get married and love one another without paper or selfinterest reasons. . . wink
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
Leave it to Tipia to keep it real!

Lovejoy, why are you defensive? undecided
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by lovejo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Leave it to Tipia to keep it real!

Lovejoy, why are you defensive? undecided

I just dont know why people think blacks married white for papers.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
I seriously doubt that Tipia's comments were going that direction. She was talking about that PARTICULAR PHOTO and couple.

However, let keep it real, you know damn well SOME OF YOUR BROTHERS MARRYING FOR PAPERS, so she is not far off. If your friend or you did not marry for papers, THEN WHY YOU DEFENSIVE was my question?
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2010
lovejo:

I just dont know why people think blacks married white for papers.

do they not?

and in that particular photo, something's clearly off.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
some do, some do not, some need some dont need. . .
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
and btw, thers also a lot of sistas getting married to get a stay. . .
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
cant deny that, but the numbers for the brothers are very much higher.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by sunch(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
@mamaken
i've droppd u a mail, go check it out and do reply me thrue my yahoo
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by mamaken: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
right!
for a girl it is better to settle at home anyway. . .
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2010
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by lovejo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2010
tpia1:

do they not?

and in that particular photo, something's clearly off.

They do not, the guy is a briton, is he wrong for him to marry a white, when u are in love u can't predict your action, this is not acting or plannin.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by lovejo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
TPIA.

If mariah careh and nick canon is your case before the judge u have no case, if nick cannon dont marry her who will marry her (eminem) marey and cannon are blacks
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
lovejo:

They do not, the guy is a briton, is he wrong for him to marry a white, when u are in love u can't predict your action, this is not acting or plannin.

he's a briton from where?

as per his crying- i'm just saying that's not a good photo to showcase.

he could have kept the tears for his bedroom, between himself and his wife.

i just posted the mariah carey photo cos that was the easiest one to find. You dont need to abuse the lady.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2010
lol you really cracked me up with the "he's a briton" angle.

i don check that photo tire sef.

ogo and all.

if the dude is a nler he'll almost bite me sha. cheesy
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by lovejo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2010
tpia1:

he's a briton from where?

as per his crying- i'm just saying that's not a good photo to showcase.

he could have kept the tears for his bedroom, between himself and his wife.

i'm telling u the whole truth, if u have not seen something like that b4, it happens in white to white marriage, black to black marriage and it can happen anywhere in the world.

Dont try to define love, cos your definition will be disputed from others, love is a phenomenon humans can never comprehend, GOD IS LOVE
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by tpia1: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^this isnt about colour.

if both parties were black or white i'd still say the same thing.

the photo is weird and i doubt most people will get whatever point you're making.

why not try to see if you can find a different one that will pass your message across.

the misunderstanding could be a cultural one.

you people are so sensitive sha.
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by IBEXY(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2010
Dem no dey carry clear eye join Cherubim cheesy
Kpali don cause many things for yankee
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by MrsEve2(f): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2010
Although I believe love is unconditional but people do have preferences who they want to fall in love with. My preference is BLACK MEN period and that who I love and married. Now people can say that they do not discriminate but that BULLISH, we all have some type of preference so therefore we all love with conditions,

But loving someone unconditionally comes later when you have grown closer and attached to the person then nothing they do or say will push you away easy,

So if Nigerian men like white chicks because they white, then let them have their preferences, WE SHOULDN'T CARE,
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by excoba101: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
White/Asian chick(en)s are very clean between the legs. I mean the ones i have been yanshing. grin
Although i nor fit la or je
Re: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? by kmoneyE(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
excoba101:

White/Asian chick(en)s are very clean between the legs. I mean the ones i have been yanshing. grin
Although i nor fit la or je

Escoba101 hmm~~ you too get mouth~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Woman Wins World Most Beautiful Vagina Contest. / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! / White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga