Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78883 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Miravik900(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Emmymarvel:
Let her get admission and go to school. After one semester the love go clear for her eyes

True bro! That's what I'm scared also about this my girl she is a fresh student

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Miravik900(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
CyberWolf:
Girl that will still dump you once she gain admission.
I'm having the same fear bro my girl will soon go to school
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Miravik900(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Orpe7:

If you were smart enough u would know I was talking of the age difference
Besides I knew my wife about that age and we officially kicked it off 4yrs later.
Nothing bad knowing her at 19
What's bad is distracting her with things that wont make her focus in life e.g sex
I knew my wife when she was just gaining admission into university
We didnt start dating until 4yrs later when she had graduated

I know this post has been long sir but she didn't leave you after going to the university?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Uncle96(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!

You sounded so dumb with so much confidence.. life has no rules, age does not always define level of maturity or success of a relationship. Different strokes for different folks. Next time think twice and stop getting so emotional on another man's opinion chicken head.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Uncle96(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2022
franchasng:
If you want to marry in life and have peaceful marriage with peace of mind devoid of frequent marItal issues, then don't marry any lady you senior with more than 5 years at most.

Forget those cap of I want my wife to look young and pretty as we age, just pray to marry a lady with good gene who also eats well and exercise well.

As a guy of 29 you are, your ideal wife should be ladies of this age range: 24 - 30yrs..

My dad senior my mom with just 3 years and if you see them, they look awesome and young like in their 60s.

All my elder brothers married ladies of their age or those they senior with like 3yrs and they are all having blissful marriages. The only brother I have having marital issue gave his wife around 10yrs.

My friend that his marriage crashed few years after wedding gave his wife 11yrs.

Me I am happily and sweetly married to my heartthrob and I senior my wife with 2yrs+ and she has been more than a wonderful wife to me. If I get cash as much as I am expecting and praying/working for, I will get her a driver and a security guard just to show you how much this awesome lady mean to me.

My point is, don't marry a girl too young as a first wife. Maybe as second wife if you decide to take second wife for any future reason, but as first wife, marry mature ladies with value and understanding for your marriage to work.

Most girls below 27yrs don't know what marital union entails. They don't even have much value to offer to a man other than sex, and maybe cooking and cleaning house. Their girlie attitudes will get you bored and tired with time. Allow them live life and get burnt and appreciate a worthy man when they get one. Don't rush and marry girls below 27yrs if you want peace of mind in your marriage

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Samuelnze(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Age is just a number. Go guy.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Tboymessiah(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
ruffDiamond:
nothing new here it's same old shii I dey laff,the girl must know u are rolling or have cash to spend on her simple!naija girl,no matter the age KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE!!the best way to know if she really loves u is to test her pretend you are broke not for a few day but for as long as you can ,not giving her anything , not even recharge card,and pronto , the so called 'love and good manners go disappear so fast u won't even see it coming!see u,love my $$,I ve been there,park yr car somewhere and use leg or even okada go her place ,u go learn lesson,...they don't know what love means... they are only after COMFORT.. whomever can provide it ..I'm outta here

NasoLifeBe!!!

Three gbosa!!! for u....
I respect Ur intellectual fact, more blessings for you.

Na so one dey whine me too, she has her main boy friend of same age 23/6month as a boy friend...

Still dey give one yeye hope unto sey she no sey Raba dey.....a student for that matter wey be sey after nysc she go jappa go find another comfort zone
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by olakunle85(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=GidiRide post=86825648]YOu think so?
It's perfect, I'm ten years older than my wife and we are doing fine with two great kids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.