Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78880 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Very funny
eni4real:
Be ready to be infected with STD...

Sexually transmitted Disrespect!!!
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2020
otherway:

Hmmm! this your story gives me a sweet nostalgia.

Met my woman a day after her 19th birthday and I am 8years older having met her when I was 27 and guess what? I married her at 33 After 6years of courtship and 18years down the line we are still waxing stronger.

So you no get any reason to worry but just be mature enough to cope cos she was so naughty at the beginning but I coped.

Awwwwch!

*singing*

Wonderful story of love, tell it to me agaiiinnn………

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

She doesn't know what she wants yet!! Mr supporter nd advicer so you can't do all that without dating her? A 19 years old can't give you love!! You should be like a older brother guiding her nd telling her to concentrate on her studies nd leave relationship for nw not hiding under the disguise of relationship to b dicking her!!
Go for someone of your age or wait for her period!!
Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels tho undecided

5 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by dollynnn(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
Hi dollynnn.. Your younger bro is greatly talented. Pls don’t give up on him. He’s gonna be a great one.
thanks!

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2020
otherway:

Hmmm! this your story gives me a sweet nostalgia.

Met my woman a day after her 19th birthday and I am 8years older having met her when I was 27 and guess what? I married her at 33 After 6years of courtship and 18years down the line we are still waxing stronger.

So you no get any reason to worry but just be mature enough to cope cos she was so naughty at the beginning but I coped.

Impressive. Sounds similar to my story but mine strayed at a point but latter realized her mistakes.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by WildChild00(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2020
ozodigboo:

What are you saying.
You want to go and marry your age mate? Go ahead.
By the time you are rocking 40, as a mature, clean man, your wife at 38 or so, has completed 4 kids and now looks like an old woman
You'll now start looking outside
Problems begin.
Guy, we've seen it all. Forget

This actually happens alot, most men that marries their age mate tend to regret it, when she starts calling, a female friend of mine back in the days in Nigeria, we were dating age mates, but she is married now and has two kids, but the last time I travelled to Nigeria, when I saw her she was looking old.

5 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree.
We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking..
In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.
Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good. Marry her at once, train her to be subservient for like 2-3 years at home, let her born 2 children, then she can go back to school if she wants to. I can see your mind rejecting my advice because you are a 'good guy' and you want her to fulfill her dreams.

GidiRide GidiRide GidiRide. How many times did I call you? 3! Don't tarry o. If you wait until she finishes her Bsc, she will turn to another thing. Mark my words well well well. As far as women are concerned, good guys come last. This is the best age at which a woman should marry. The 10 year age gap is just about right too. Your marriage should be led with maturity, not romantic bullshit.

Oya, I'm waiting for my IV asap.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by leomarz007: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!
Baba oil dey ur head...1 bottle of med baileys for u

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2020
At a stage in the past I dated a lady that was younger than me with freaking 17years but she had no clue at all cos I look over a decade younger than my age but when she found out she told me she can't continue and I obliged her request but guess what, she no gree leave me cos she said she has never seen such care from a man like the one she got from me.

I just laughed and told myself quietly that this lady is in big trouble cos I know she is hooked. I had to sit her down and begged her to move on since there is no point sticking with me whilst insisting she can't date me cos of age gap.

This age thing is a mind thing. When a lady sees great care from a man 20years older and younger guys keep acting like pricks she will rather pitch her tenth with the older man. Who close age epp?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by sofiscatedmoron: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

Whats ur age na

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Niggar 19yr old girl does not know anything about love and life generally. If it was in the days of our fathers, it would hv been a different game. But girls of this age are something else.
Personally, I can't date a girl of such age.

4 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Opinion noted.
brownemmanuel43:
Niggar 19yr old girl does not know anything about love and life generally. If it was in the days of our fathers, it would hv been a different game. But girls of this age are something else.
Personally, I can't date a girl of such age.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2020
You want to know?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sofiscatedmoron:

Whats ur age na
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2020
Thanks bro..
Toks2008:
At a stage in the past I dated a lady that was younger than me with freaking 17years but she had no clue at all cos I look over a decade younger than my age but when she found out she told me she can't continue and I obliged her request but guess what, she no gree leave me cos she said she has never seen such care from a man like the one she got from me.

I just laughed and told myself quietly that this lady is in big trouble cos I know she is hooked. I had to sit her down and begged her to move on since there is no point sticking with me whilst insisting she can't date me cos of age gap.

This age thing is a mind thing. When a lady sees great care from a man 20years older and younger guys keep acting like pricks she will rather pitch her tenth with the older man. Who close age epp?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Marry her at once kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
RisenPhoenix:

Sounds good. Marry her at once, train her to be subservient for like 2-3 years at home, let her born 2 children, then she can go back to school if she wants to. I can see your mind rejecting my advice because you are a 'good guy' and you want her to fulfill her dreams.

Don’t worry you ll get your IV

GidiRide GidiRide GidiRide. How many times did I call you? 3! Don't tarry o. If you wait until she finishes her Bsc, she will turn to another thing. Mark my words well well well. As far as women are concerned, good guys come last. This is the best age at which a woman should marry. The 10 year age gap is just about right too. Your marriage should be led with maturity, not romantic bullshit.

Oya, I'm waiting for my IV asap.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by GidiRide(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2020
You are a clown �
tohyorsih2:

Awwwwch!

*singing*

Wonderful story of love, tell it to me agaiiinnn………
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

What do you guys think?

If you want to marry in life and have peaceful marriage with peace of mind devoid of frequent marItal issues, then don't marry any lady you senior with more than 5 years at most.

Forget those cap of I want my wife to look young and pretty as we age, just pray to marry a lady with good gene who also eats well and exercise well.

As a guy of 29 you are, your ideal wife should be ladies of this age range: 24 - 30yrs..

My dad senior my mom with just 3 years and if you see them, they look awesome and young like in their 60s.

All my elder brothers married ladies of their age or those they senior with like 3yrs and they are all having blissful marriages. The only brother I have having marital issue gave his wife around 10yrs.

My friend that his marriage crashed few years after wedding gave his wife 11yrs.

Me I am happily and sweetly married to my heartthrob and I senior my wife with 2yrs+ and she has been more than a wonderful wife to me. If I get cash as much as I am expecting and praying/working for, I will get her a driver and a security guard just to show you how much this awesome lady mean to me.

My point is, don't marry a girl too young as a first wife. Maybe as second wife if you decide to take second wife for any future reason, but as first wife, marry mature ladies with value and understanding for your marriage to work.

Most girls below 27yrs don't know what marital union entails. They don't even have much value to offer to a man other than sex, and maybe cooking and cleaning house. Their girlie attitudes will get you bored and tired with time. Allow them live life and get burnt and appreciate a worthy man when they get one. Don't rush and marry girls below 27yrs if you want peace of mind in your marriage

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

What do you guys think?

Are you ready for marriage?.....
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by bamasite2: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Na so
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by jasman1: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2020
You sounds like a 19yr old looking for approvals. Her personality will change many times over dude, look for someone your age. I doubt you’ll listen.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Digmygold: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Bro even me dey reason that tin oo

I wil just b in my seventies and my boo wil stil b rocking it at sixties

Pray first that God keeps you and your boo alive until then.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Bellotelli: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

What do you guys think?

Young man, with all these excuses you just spewed it clear you don't love her. Kindly give me her number. Am fifteen years older but am OK with it shocked
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Christian07(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2020
She might be using you

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2020
ifex370:

you being a dog lover makes you so awesome.. wow..

The ego in that line alone was epic.

grin

Nothing wrong in saying that though.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Bellotelli:

Young man, with all these excuses you just spewed it clear you don't love her. Kindly give me her number. Am fifteen years older but am OK with it shocked

No wonder your moniker is what it is. You are
a game player.

You missed this one.

grin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Necxs: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2020
My brother, that girl is still very young, allow her understand life small first, because if she start or meet another who is better than you in time to come, she would not understand that relationship has ups and down, she will feel you've cheated her.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Bellotelli: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
Dog lover means I own dogs, I care for Pets, also means I have good heart ❤️

Do you want her to love dogs too, including everything you love...

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by NnamdiN: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
You're both adults.
The earlier she learns about heartbreak, the better for her.
Except you're genuine which 85 percent of the time, we usually ain't.

Good luck to you both
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by obibob2020(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Age is just a number. But I'm scared of ladies below the ages of 23 years.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Microwhy: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Pierced:
U are looking for who to control......beta leave her alone.
He will not understand until then..
19yo is still a toddler in mature relationship with exceptions though..
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by auduadeniyi(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Chairman i don't want to hear hearth break ooooo but i wish you happy home
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Yankee101: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2020
ifex370:

you being a dog lover makes you so awesome.. wow..

The ego in that line alone was epic.

This guy, you savage sha, see take down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.