Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (78871 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out! / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Czartega(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
ATTemi:
She’s still naive about life, probably while u think she’s a good girl. Series of heart breaks go reformat the good girl.

But if your intentions are genuine, help her grow.

Pikin wey go die must die even if u give am 5Alive.

Let him be there wasting time... Until one hoodlum give the girl orgasm. He nor go see her breaklight again
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by wany(f): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

To be polite, cradle snatching. Why are you scared of women your age? They aren't as naïve? That age gap has its flaws. It means that when the woman is born, the man is already a teenager. Imagine him dating a new born baby. What do they really have in common if not list on his part? To have a gross old man pampering them? What even makes you think young women are attracted to older men, if not that the older men pursue them like their lives depend on it because they lust after their bodies?
Thank you dear1 ,I must say this man toks2008 is a phidophile.and he has a daughter not even up to 7yrs.now if I may ask ? Can he allow a man 17yrs older than his daughter date his daughter and he will be comfortable with the union. Why dish out what you cant take.such a hotie and dramatic fellow. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Orpe7(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
wany:

And was your wife 19yrs when you both got married.does that answer your IQ. undecided

If you were smart enough u would know I was talking of the age difference
Besides I knew my wife about that age and we officially kicked it off 4yrs later.
Nothing bad knowing her at 19
What's bad is distracting her with things that wont make her focus in life e.g sex
I knew my wife when she was just gaining admission into university
We didnt start dating until 4yrs later when she had graduated
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by karlboss: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rodeoz:
The quoted part is so true.

I started dating a girl few days to her 20th birthday(2018). She was so sweet and we’ve been on a jolly ride. She left for service last year and we continued talking and chatting, things were still going smoothly. She came home last December and we were together for the weekend and I even took her out on her 21st birthday. We had awesome time.

She returned to her Ppa around January and since then, there’s been a slight shift in her attitude. She doesn’t reply my chats as often and she seems backsliding. I noticed she now has couple of male friends they hang out together.

I was so worried cause I loved her so much and she’s technically my first love, I’m hers too. She knows how loyal and devoted I am to her and I can pretty much say the same about her.

Fast forward to this month, things became so bad that she doesn’t even reply my chat with enthusiasm again. So, I decided to reduce the way I engage myself too for like 3/4 days. She later asked after the 5th day why I was being cold. I told her why has she changed and things ain’t as smooth as they used to be.

She said maybe the stress of charging her phone etc... coz there’s no light there but that hasn’t been a problem for over 6 months she’s been there why now? Then she said maybe she’s falling out of love. Wow, like really? Just like that?

I told her, she ought to have told me this instead of all the signs. I told her she should have her time and thank you for all the memories. It was good while it lasted. Thank you.

I was even expecting her to say something like, she doesn’t mean we should break up and the likes. She said nothing. This is a girl I’ve contributed a lot into her life. I can’t even begin to mention and I’m 5 years older than her.

I just left her and it’s been 2weeks now since we broke up. I’m hurt like hell but I will never allow my love for her drag me to the mud of asking why she fell out of love or begging her to be loved.

I’ll just allow her be and see whether she will one day realized I’m more than worthy of her and come back.

Truly, you need to allow them get burnt and learn and maybe by then they will come to their senses.

My own question is after all these girls get burnt as almost everyone is saying who would want to marry and keep burnt meat.

The issue in most of this cases is that we have lost our values as Africans.

In the past women married early but parents still teach and nuture d lady even in her husband house.

Early marriage is still d best because allowing ladies to experience life many of them never recover.

Yesterday a woman locked her kids to go and have sex. The house got burnt.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by MrColdsweat: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rodeoz:

I started dating a girl few days to her 20th birthday(2018). She was so sweet and we’ve been on a jolly ride. She left for service last year and we continued talking and chatting, things were still going smoothly. She came home last December and we were together for the weekend and I even took her out on her 21st birthday. We had awesome time.

She returned to her Ppa around January and since then, there’s been a slight shift in her attitude. She doesn’t reply my chats as often and she seems backsliding. I noticed she now has couple of male friends they hang out together.

I was so worried cause I loved her so much and she’s technically my first love, I’m hers too. She knows how loyal and devoted I am to her and I can pretty much say the same about her.

Fast forward to this month, things became so bad that she doesn’t even reply my chat with enthusiasm again. So, I decided to reduce the way I engage myself too for like 3/4 days. She later asked after the 5th day why I was being cold. I told her why has she changed and things ain’t as smooth as they used to be.

She said maybe the stress of charging her phone etc... coz there’s no light there but that hasn’t been a problem for over 6 months she’s been there why now? Then she said maybe she’s falling out of love. Wow, like really? Just like that?

I told her, she ought to have told me this instead of all the signs. I told her she should have her time and thank you for all the memories. It was good while it lasted. Thank you.

I was even expecting her to say something like, she doesn’t mean we should break up and the likes. She said nothing. This is a girl I’ve contributed a lot into her life. I can’t even begin to mention and I’m 5 years older than her.

I just left her and it’s been 2weeks now since we broke up. I’m hurt like hell but I will never allow my love for her drag me to the mud of asking why she fell out of love or begging her to be loved.

I’ll just allow her be and see whether she will one day realized I’m more than worthy of her and come back.

Truly, you need to allow them get burnt and learn and maybe by then they will come to their senses.

I had to log in to quote you.

This is the exact thing that happened to me this month. Met my ex when she was 18, the more I tried to let her know that life is not fantasy, the more she saw me as domineering. She cheated a few times, I forgave her. I loved her and wouldn't have traded her for anything In the world. The only issue I had with her was trust. I didn't trust her. Before she left for her nysc, I keep singing it to her that we have to work on trust because i was restless and sleepless because of it. She saw it as noise that I was making. When she went for nysc by November, early this February, she went on a date with a fellow corper and lied to me. She lied to me because of a guy she just barely met. Last December made it 3 years we dated. I had to end it.

I'm still hurt. Very hurt. But we move on.

Girls below 24 generally do not understand the concept of commitment. This is the opposite for ladies above 26. My problem with Ladies over 26 is that they're smarter and experienced. They lie smartly, cheat smartly etc, but they value commitment.

Your preference depends on what you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Rodeoz(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
You’re just too accurate with your submission. I feel your pain and I know how deeply hurt it feels even I’m madly hurt right now cause I truly love the girl.

She’s just everything I want but I feel she’s emotionally unintelligent, she doesn’t know what love is. She doesn’t know what guys are capable of.

Your last paragraph is just too lit. Girls of 25 and above are smarter and will lie smartly. I don’t think I’ll want that either.

Don’t worry about your girl, she will realize later and come back to you. A girl will never forget how you made them feel. Sooner or later, she will realize how much you loved her.

You don’t know the value of what you have until it’s lost.

I’m in pain as I write this but we move on. We move.

MrColdsweat:

This is the exact thing that happened to me this month. Met my ex when she was 18, the more I tried to let her know that life is not fantasy, the more she saw me as domineering. She cheated a few times, I forgave her. I loved her and wouldn't have traded her for anything In the world. The only issue I had with her was trust. I didn't trust her. Before she left for her nysc, I keep singing it to her that we have to work on trust because i was restless and sleepless because of it. She saw it as noise that I was making. When she went for nysc by November, early this February, she went on a date with a fellow corper and lied to me. She lied to me because of a guy she just barely met. Last December made it 3 years we dated. I had to end it.

Girls below 24 generally do not understand the concept of commitment. This is the opposite for ladies above 26. My problem with Ladies over 26 is that they're smarter and experienced. They lie smartly, cheat smartly etc, but they value commitment.

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by aishatmusah(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
I’m 10 years older than her.

She’s an Nd holder but still want to get her Bachelor degree. We met in my eglise, she liked me and we started talking.

In few days we were already close, and it felt like we met in months ago.

She really loves me, She’s has shown traits of a good girl, well behaved, intelligent and loving. She’s from a good home, her siblings look forward to seeing me on Sunday.

As I’m typing she’s on WhatsApp call with me eulogizing ourselves with our sweet names.

I really do like her a lot, infact I love her truly but but I’m scared.

Pls note that I’m also a great guy, an entrepreneur, a dog lover, a. CEO etc but I’m SCARED.

I don’t want to jeopardize this relationship and sometimes I feel she’s smaller looking at the age gap.

What do you guys think?

To me age is just a number.

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Atticusxsz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
GidiRide:
YOu think so?
shocked

That's perfection at its finest bro. I'm also older than my bae with same age bracket... Same applies to My Da and Ma too. wink

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by kersha1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
my brother dont be in a haste to meet her family beside u both just met and she is still a teenager and if u re trully and adult then u shud know how exactly 17s,18s,19s,20year old feels. They say age is just a number but it must not be thrown away coz its a determinant. i am just 3 years older than my wife but we flow very well but we got married after 10years of dating so u see give more time.
what is meant to be will always be
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Atticusxsz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Modify your title to "A 19year old girl is in love with me"

Please understand that if you are her first love, she may remain with you for life but be prepared to see her stray cos most ladies who never see outside will just want to explore but their heart will always gravitate towards the one she truly loves.

I'm writing from personal experience

Seconded... From experience too. grin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Jugo88: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abeg wetin u tell am to make her fall for u like dat grin grin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Toks2008(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
wany:

Thank you dear1 ,I must say this man toks2008 is a phidophile.and he has a daughter not even up to 7yrs.now if I may ask ? Can he allow a man 17yrs older than his daughter date his daughter and he will be comfortable with the union. Why dish out what you cant take.such a hotie and dramatic fellow. undecided

What if the person I dated was an adult lady? I wonder where you left your brain while you were typing this bugaboo.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
femi4:
How is being a dog lover make you a romantic person. Seun is a dog lover too yet.....
yet what?? Come and complete your statement.

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rodeoz:

Yes for women, experience is their best tutor grin

Sorry about your current lovelorn situation, just move on, in few years from today you will remember it and laugh cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Jugo88:
Abeg wetin u tell am to make her fall for u like dat grin grin
See the paedophiles hahahahahahahaha, I have the full video shocked grin

1 Like

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Abeg told them letting them heard it well well shocked shocked
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
Abeg told them letting them heard it well well shocked shocked

Trying to comprehend this your write up can cure Coro...
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
karlboss:

My own question is after all these girls get burnt as almost everyone is saying who would want to marry and keep burnt meat.

The issue in most of this cases is that we have lost our values as Africans.

In the past women married early but parents still teach and nuture d lady even in her husband house.

Early marriage is still d best because allowing ladies to experience life many of them never recover.

Yesterday a woman locked her kids to go and have sex. The house got burnt.

We are now in a recycled world; the same we us will marrying thems so better is you joining is in the burnting thems too, so when is you get are burnted one, you are not is complains grin
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
See the paedophiles hahahahahahahaha, I have the full video shocked grin

Share.
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by MJBOLT: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
ubunja has a long way to go judging by the way men are crying on this thread

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
We are now in a recycled world; the same we us will marrying thems so better is you joining is in the burnting thems too, so when is you get are burnted one, you are not is complains grin

Sir, I'm gonna have to call security on you. Are you OK?
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Trying to comprehend this your write up can cure Coro...
shocked shocked
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by franchasng: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Sir, I'm gonna have to call security on you. Are you OK?
angry angry
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by ATTemi: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hoodlum.....that got me grin
Czartega:

Let him be there wasting time... Until one hoodlum give the girl orgasm. He nor go see her breaklight again
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Rodeoz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bro, it hurts like hell. I’m devastated but at the same time I’ll not let it get the best of me.

A part of me wishes she comes back.

I’m moving on Bro. I am. It’s not easy so to speak.

franchasng:
Yes for women, experience is their best tutor grin

Sorry about your current lovelorn situation, just move on, in few years from today you will remember it and laugh cheesy
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by CAPSLOCKED: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
ubunja has a long way to go judging by the way men are crying on this thread

THESE DAYS THE WAILING IS SOMETHING ELSE. I'M GLAD THEY RESERVE ALL WAILINGS ONLINE MATE IMAGINE IF WE HAD THESE WAILING MEN OFFLINE IN OUR STREETS. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Olushylay1(f): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Its okay, the age gap will close up as time goes on. Women tend to age quickly.. My husband is 10years older than me... After my fourth child, I look older and the age difference is no longer obvious again. .. It's better you marry a very young girl

2 Likes

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by niyidenrele: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
[/s]
Trash!!! Will you advice your teenager sister to date a man almost at his thirty? You guys will just be giving advice that you can't give to your sisters!!
Y'all like younger women because they are easy to manipulate nd exploit at the same time! What is stopping him from waiting for her for three more years by that time she will definitely know what she wants if She's truly interested in this age gap shit! A girl at that age have no mind of her own!!
hmmm,a jealous heartbroken evening newspaper spotted
Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Omar09(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rodeoz:

She definitely will come back to her senses. She will be back. But the best present you will give yourself for that day she tries coming back into your life is to reject her there and then and move on from today. Don't ever accept a cheat or anyone who didn't think you worthy of her companion. Don't do that. You accept her back then you become one of those dogs women call men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just A 19yrs Old Girl,u Are Already Scared, She Is Too Young. My Friend, Carry On With D Girl. Which Girl Be Small Girl. Girl Wey Are Eye Don't Tear Like Say 2moro No Dey. Go Village Make U See 12,13,14,15,16and 17yrs Girl Dey Bleep, And Even Carry Bele Self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.