Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75369 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I ve never seen a so called doctor having too much time typing on nairaland... Oga doctor, there is a pregnant teenage girl waiting for u to come help her get rid of that thing she s carrying !

Ur type go tell ur wife to abandon her degree and all the contacts that will help her be better and plunge herself into perpetual darkness by selling pepper by the road side while you also wallow in stark darkness so that she will remain a wife material in African way. God forbid una

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:

Ur type go tell ur wife to abandon her degree and all the contacts that will help her be better and plunge herself into perpetual darkness by selling pepper by the road side while you also wallow in stark darkness so that she will remain a wife material in African way. God forbid una
have u finished. Time to get some sleep. u re blabbing again
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by proclinician: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
have u finished. Time to get some sleep. u re blabbing again

Think about ur life man. There's nothing wrong with a woman moving out of her parents house for her own marriage or no marriage. After bagging a degree the next phase is not necessarily to get married but to give back to the society in labour and productivity. Some Young white women do not just rent apartment away from home but proceed to pay mortgage to own a house without marriage and that's civilisation. Black monkeys should not always be very black, dark minded and uncivilised. With people like you around Africa doesn't have any future.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If I hear... u ll still send a private DM... u are trying to avoid public bashing ! I understand... u still have the next 24 hrs to send the DM before I change my mind. I can smell love, with the way u give me ur time here.grin
Dude,am having fun not building love.Today is sunday,and my rest day.Bro don't confuse it with ruv.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
If I hear... u ll still send a private DM... u are trying to avoid public bashing ! I understand... u still have the next 24 hrs to send the DM before I change my mind. I can smell love, with the way u give me ur time here.grin
DM is for only those i need enquiries about my prospects from.Dude,am not an internet Almahajiri
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
Dude,am having fun not building love.Today is sunday,and my rest day.Bro don't confuse it with ruv.
An igbo girl who is probably from Imo state doesnt want to get along with an indigenous Chief Ogbuefi 1 of igboland. grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
sweetilicious my heartthrobgrin
Dude dey your lane o! HEHEHEHE!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
DM is for only those i need enquiries about my prospects from.Dude,am not an internet Almahajiri
call me dude one more time and I ll send u a slap from here !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
Dude dey your lane o! HEHEHEHE!
forget that thing... ur love for me is so strong !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
An igbo girl who is probably from Imo state doesnt want to get along with an indigenous Chief Ogbuefi 1 of igboland. grin
Chief Ogbuefi,go help another Igbo girl.Or better still,Donate to IPOB for Biafran restoration tongue
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
call me dude one more time and I ll send u a slap from here !
DUUUUUDDEE! Physical Abuser!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
forget that thing... ur love for me is so strong !
Stronger than Chinese products
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
Stronger than Chinese products
lol
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
as far as the money is there girls like u have no choice. what if God reveals to u that ur type is a randy poor boy. what will u do?grin
He can't be poor of much money as well as mentality
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
DUUUUUDDEE! Physical Abuser!
I m not... forget this nairaland things we guys do jare, we are nicer in real lifegrin !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
Chief Ogbuefi,go help another Igbo girl.Or better still,Donate to IPOB for Biafran restoration tongue
lol... u re making me laugh now grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
He can't be poor of much money as well as mentality
u cant be sure... he may be poor and also have fish brains too
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Finally riele is reading this thread ! wow!

Kennybix too
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u cant be sure... he may be poor and also have fish brains too
Then that person is meant for your daughter not me!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sweetilicious(f): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... u re making me laugh now grin
Laughter is free.I don't sell it.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
U are chatting with the man u prayed to God for and u re still looking... who else are u looking for again?grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
Laughter is free.I don't sell it.
Sure. ur love is real !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
sweetilicious:
which daughter?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Kennybix(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

Kennybix too

Okay...
If it's okay for a man to live alone, I see no reason why a lady should not. One of the keys to living a sad and unfulfilled life is to live a life just to please other people (or society). Everyone is free to do anything that rocks their boat.

In the end, as we mark IWD today, I celebrate all independent and hardworking ladies who have always kept pushing even in the face of societal challenges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Riele(f): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

Kennybix too

undecided

As I said before , there's nothing bad in it .
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by SHABASHA(f): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]so if i had chance to leave this country ....i wont leave alone ba? if i finish school and..get a very good work away from my parents i should forfit it because i dont want to leave alone...I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

undecided
As I said before , there's nothing bad in it .
grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kennybix:

Okay...
If it's okay for a man to live alone, I see no reason why a lady should not. One of the keys to living a sad and unfulfilled life is to live a life just to please other people (or society). Everyone is free to do anything that rocks their boat.

In the end, as we mark IWD today, I celebrate all independent and hardworking ladies who have always kept pushing even in the face of societal challenges.
wow !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
zinny25 and freedomest

what's ur take on the topic?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
pepemendy how far?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Zinny25(f): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
zinny25 and freedomest

what's ur take on the topic?
there's nothing wrong with a single girl living alone as long as she has a genuine source of income to take care of her bills.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Zinny25:
there's nothing wrong with a single girl living alone as long as she has a genuine source of income to take care of her bills.

ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.