Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (6283 Views)

Ortom Warns Of Plans To Hand Nigeria Over To Fulani Herdsmen / Hausa Is Not Conquered, We Will Take Our Land Back From Fulanis / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by redsun(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
It is ironic but it is looking more and more like the only way out. The leaders we have at the moment lack the required common sense to run pig farms. The country is evolving backwards.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by WorWorBoy: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Would you mind sharing your computer science skills with me so that I can create my own?

Come on! talk to Dr Hannibal Lectre cool
Yawns you bored me to death.

Direct your mention to Allen102 he got you covered grin grin
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ bolded. Yho z'yabuya mos. I heard it used to be a very affluent area back in the day. It's a shame it has come to that. That used to be Mabrrrrr's hangout, back when Hillbrow was still the shizniz. It's heartbreaking to see certain areas a shadow of their former selves.

Hmmmm...hlale makhitshini, bosso? grin Nice one. Gezina kas' lam.
Jah! It used to be the Sandton of its days..well unfortunately it got invaded by a great plague.Places like Maboneng still look nice though.

I do come to Gezina sometimes to visit my cousin once in a while...Ayeye grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by WorWorBoy: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:
LMAO this fool keep showing his stupidity more than one thousand ways. Are you really that stupid or you inherited such foolishness from your cunt mother?

Dude I'm from Port Harcourt the Garden city nothing on earth will make me beg for Sa visa direct your small minded self to those Nigerians who beg for whatever visa and not me.
Oh yes my theory is correct, black south are stupid no good low life creatures. You should be grateful you are having this conversation with me in reality, you are not good enough to breath the air I breath.

Fvck grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Ah the Mable Leaf country.How is it? I heard many Nigerians who were residing in the USA ran to Canada when Trump became the president.
Yeah. The maple leaf country. Its cold as fúck here. Oh they did. I had a few friends who did that exodus. Escape from Pharoah Trump grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Yawns you bored me to death.

Direct your mention to Allen102 he got you covered grin grin
Just when I thought I was gonna learn from a genius and he abandons me undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

My friend, how can you say it is trash when Naija peepu all want to go live in Oyeebo country where Oyeebo is in charge, for a good life?

This is not time for Black pride oooo. It is time to think of what is best for us. We cannot all flee to Oyeebo's country. In Oyeebo country Oyeebo is in charge, right? So when we flee to Oyeebo country we are saying we want to live under Oyeebo rule! So rather than all of us flee to Oyeebo's land, let Oyeebo come rule us here. This is what I am asking. Look at the state of Nigeria. Does it not want to make you cry?
Oga you contradicted yasef. If Oyeebo comes to rule you , Oyeebo will be in charge and his first loyalty will be to his brothers. You people will go live in shacks

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Zulu is the most spoken, but South Africans tend to mix a bunch of languages together when they speak, so it might be difficult for you to learn one specific language as an outsider.
.. so how do you guys understand each other? is there an alternate language you guys use in communicating across each other or. ??..

you know pidgin is like an alternate language Here Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Froshloaded: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. so how do you guys understand each other? is there an alternate language you guys use in communicating across each other or. ??..

Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Yeah. The maple leaf country. Its cold as fúck here. Oh they did. I had a few friends who did that exodus. Escape from Pharoah Trump grin
Canada is a great country.It's actually one of the countries I wish to visit.They seem to be less political than Americans.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Jah! It used to be the Sandton of its days..well unfortunately it got invaded by a great plague.Places like Maboneng still look nice though.

I do come to Gezina sometimes to visit my cousin once in a while...Ayeye grin

Holla next time you're around & wear those grey sweatpants of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by TMKsouth: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
engrchykae:
what injustice are you talking about?are white people supposed to own lands in Zimbabwe in the first place?
Mugabe was overthrown by the west in order for this new idiot to come and implement this neocolonialism

Were land seizures lawful (legislated) at the time? Even then, were they supposed to be that violent?

If Zimbabwe was as democratic as Mugabe claimed then indeed whites had the right to own land just as any other citizen, but proportionate to the demographics of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by BlackAdam55(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:
LMAO this fool keep showing his stupidity more than one thousand ways. Are you really that stupid or you inherited such foolishness from your cunt mother?

Dude I'm from Port Harcourt the Garden city nothing on earth will make me beg for Sa visa direct your small minded self to those Nigerians who beg for whatever visa and not me.
Oh yes my theory is correct, black south are stupid no good low life creatures. You should be grateful you are having this conversation with me in reality, you are not good enough to breath the air I breath.

Port Harcourt is a great city.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:

We understand each other's languages, even when we can't speak them. We can have a full on conversation while speaking in different languages. I say something in my own language & you respond in yours, it's quiet common.
Guys have what they call Tsotsi taal. That's the language most of them use with each other, but us girls understand it too. Girls don't usually speak the language though, unless they're extreme tomboys.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:

You know you hit the sensitive nerve when they bring mothers into the mix cheesy

This is getting to you.You even provided your location? grin who gives a damn where a dingbat like you lives?

Nope! I don't wanna breathe your generator fumes air.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Froshloaded: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

We understand each other's languages, even when we can't speak them. We can have a full on conversation while speaking in different languages. I say something in my own language & you respond in yours, it's quiet common.
Guys have what they call Tsotsi taal. That's the language most of them use with each other, but us girls understand it too. Girls don't usually speak the language though, unless they're extreme tomboys.
Molo sithandwa, unjani namhlanje?

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Holla next time you're around & wear those grey sweatpants of yours.
Una dey just make fun of me lol.Won't you be scared to show up if I holla'd? wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by TMKsouth: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Jah! It used to be the Sandton of its days..well unfortunately it got invaded by a great plague.

LOL!!!!!!! grin grin grin What great plaque is this u speak of sire?! Me thinks I know.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
nijabazaar:

Shove your black pride aside. What he said is true.
Mention any black dominated country that is functioning well. From Jamaica to This contraption...all are third world
You are yet another Nigerian that's proving my point

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

Molo sithandwa, unjani namhlanje?

Ndigrand tongue Write the same sentence in your own language abeg. I'm on a mission to learn a new language.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
... yeah and we shouldn't use dstv either..

like we're suppose to be supporting kazier chef from your boring league.
Lol, At least we are proud of our "boring" league instead of consuming massa's product like mindless goats. And what's DStv got to with this?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

While Europeans don't even bother with watching African leagues.It boggles the mind that a country that prides itself as the football powerhouse has not yet established the most successful league in Africa.
like bra undecided

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Froshloaded: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
angry
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Una dey just make fun of me lol.Won't you be scared to show up if I holla'd? wink

What, you bite? grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Froshloaded: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ndigrand tongue Write the same sentence in your own language abeg. I'm on a mission to learn a new language.
Pẹlẹ o Ẹyin, Bawo ni o ṣe n ṣe loni
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
TMKsouth:

LOL!!!!!!! grin grin grin What great plaque is this u speak of sire?! Me thinks I know.
The swarm of locusts that once invaded Egypt grin
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

.. hmm that is one complex shiit.

well since Zulu is the most spoken.. I'd rather just learn Zulu

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

Good.
Shey omo southy ni e

That's Yoruba, right? I know the meaning of "omo", don't know the rest though. Bawoni? grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Froshloaded: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. hmm that is one complex shiit.

well since Zulu is the most spoken.. I'd rather just learn Zulu

Baba come and be going
Toyor is waiting
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by BlackSaints: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What, you bite? grin
If you show up looking like a meal..yes!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Illegally Withdrew N1.04Trillion From Special-Funds Account - Senate / Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? / Katsina To Re-introduce Community, Cattle Tax System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.