Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (6274 Views)

Ortom Warns Of Plans To Hand Nigeria Over To Fulani Herdsmen / Hausa Is Not Conquered, We Will Take Our Land Back From Fulanis / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
So you are willing to lose your identity for the sake of acceptance?
Why do you dislike mixed race children?

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
imhotep:

Why do you dislike mixed race children?
Who said I dislike them?
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

you got the message mixed up. We're not saying you should quit watching Euro leagues...hell I enjoy some Premier League matches more than some of our PSL's because of the fast-paced football.What we saying is establish your own as well,and support it.Show some form of pride in something you created by yourself.

hahaha .. so what you're saying now is we don't have our own league ... I see you know nothing about us.. we have an active league down here. supporting it might not be as extensive as we do the British but we definitely do support it.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Isn't it funny coming from people who can squat & take a shìt anywhere? Grown men at that. We also have to teach them that normal people don't do that. You can do it Las Gidi, but that behaviour is unacceptable over here. They shutdown Melgiesedek, Noreen Mansion etc (flats inhabited mostly by Nigerians), because they took to the habit of shìtting inside & outside the premises. I actually lived at Melgiesedek at one point, but left as soon as they started moving in en-masse (because the rent was cheaper than other areas around Capital Park). Soon other South Africans left, except for the elderly people who also lived there. The place was an old age home that they turned into flats, but they still kept a small part of it as an old age home.

You don't want me to show you pictures of Melgiesedek after Nigerians moved there grin No wonder some leasing companies refuse to have them as tenants, they're filthy.
Please do post them.

Before I discovered Nigerians I used to think that people from Maputo were the worst,oh boy was I wrong.Little did I know that the real Philosopher's Stone was yet to be uncovered shocked

Speaking of places inherited by Nigerians,have you seen Hillbrow? the place looks like Wakanda without special effects.Sorry to say this but Nigerians are the worst people on the planet.How can one group of people wreak so much havoc in any place they invade?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by WorWorBoy: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

-[s] We already taught you how to use escalators.

- Nigerians that live in SA are learning how to use a flushing toilet from us.

- The first time Nigerians learned that the marble on the roll-on (apart from being a toy) is also used as an antiperspirant applier was through us.

- We teach you how to drive on a freeways that run with six to eight lanes.Not the potholes you see in Gwarimpa and Makoko.

You two clowns are very ungrateful lol[/s]

The only thing you dumb black south African teach anyone is your xenophobia tendency, nothing more nothing less. Heck, you don't even have the IQ to create your own forum grin grin
What a dummy you are grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Who said I dislike them?
We know the drill grin

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:

hahaha .. so what you're saying now is we don't have our own league ... I see you know nothing about us.. we have an active league down here. supporting it might not be as extensive as we do the British but we definitely do support it.
Oh good for you then.You did say our league is boring.what's boring about it?
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Allen102: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
The only thing you dumb black south African teach anyone is your xenophobia tendency, nothing more nothing less. Heck, you don't even have the IQ to create your own forum grin grin
What a dummy you are grin grin
Well said. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I speak Xhosa & I do say a few phrases during conversations with other South Africans. Watch & learn oo tongue
... woah .. so the languages are different?? ...
which is more spoken??
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Please do post them.

Before I discovered Nigerians I used to think that people from Maputo were the worst,oh boy was I wrong.Little did I know that the real Philosopher's Stone was yet to be uncovered shocked

Speaking of places inherited by Nigerians,have you seen Hillbrow? the place looks like Wakanda without special effects.Sorry to say this but Nigerians are the worst people on the planet.How can one group of people wreak so much havoc in any place they invade?

I haven't been to Joburg in years, but Sunnyside here in PTA is evidence enough. Pretoria-west too. Now they're making their way up to Danville. The place will soon turn into a pigsty. I'm a little concerned because I have family living there. I've heard that some now live in places like Mabopane, Atteridgeville etc (because no reputable company is leasing out to them)-right in the heart of the township, tata grin Risky move because there they will be dealt with if they start acting like mental patients.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
... woah .. so the languages are different?? ...
which is more spoken??

Zulu is the most spoken, but South Africans tend to mix a bunch of languages together when they speak, so it might be difficult for you to learn one specific language as an outsider.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I haven't been to Joburg in years, but Sunnyside here in PTA is evidence enough. Pretoria-west too. Now they're making their way up to Danville. The place will soon turn into a pigsty. I'm a little concerned because I have family living there. I've heard that some now live in places like Mabopane, Atteridgeville etc (because no reputable company is leasing out to them)-right in the heart of the township, tata grin Risky move because there they will be dealt with if they start acting like mental patients.
I saw Hillbrow a week ago even though I was passing from a distance.Buildings with frames without windowpanes,laundry hanging on balconies..forget Sunnyside,Hillbrow is a complete eyesore.

Atteridgeville? shocked lord bless their souls.They don't play that side.They better ask local thugs who by some miracle escaped community justice.Tyre and petrol are utilised on miscreants

Ayeye cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Joystark(f): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
But why is it White nations just thrive better?

Is something wrong with the average black man or what?

See Asian countries sef are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by StreetFight: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
ezenwajosh:
You can do that when Biafra must have left Nigeria

Its obvious you all Nigerians can't handle your economy and grow it

An Igbo man has proven time and time again that he can grow something out of nothing

Leave us be give your country back to her creator

Chest beating and self praise is allowed. It helps to reduce depression and suicidal thoughts. Igbos are the best in the world, yet you cannot stay on your land and develop it, instead you are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Allen102: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yup! we teach other Africans xenophobia too,and judging by the daily massacres in the northern part of your country I think it's best to conclude that you are by far our brightest students,you even surpassed the teacher cheesy

Now come on! why is an uncultured ogre like you disrespecting me in this manner? we showed you how the toilet paper works when the only method of wiping your orifice at your disposal was was chafing your dark butt against the beach sand and Zuma rock angry
This Zulu imp just prove our theory right black south are stupid and idiotic people.
Incapable of doing anything right but to chaos and destruction.

Foolish Zulu Monkey boys don't even have the IQ to create their own fourm but this slowpoke here is bragging about how they teach Nigerians how to do what again?

What a joke of existence.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Oh! so what part of the world are you in now? (you are still free not to disclose)

Its okay. Canada

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by WorWorBoy: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yup! we teach other Africans xenophobia too,and judging by the daily massacres in the northern part of your country I think it's best to conclude that you are by far our brightest students,you even surpassed the teacher cheesy

Now come on! why is an uncultured ogre like you disrespecting me in this manner? we showed you how the toilet paper works when the only method of wiping your orifice at your disposal was chafing your dark butt against the beach sand and Zuma rock angry
I'm glad my message sink into that your dumb black stupid head.

Be innovative, be creative try and create a platform on your own like this before you open that your black smelling mouth to type nonsense on top of my mention. Dumb Negro.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by nijabazaar: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nothing infuriates me like this white worshipping mentality of Nigerians. Your love for whites is simply abnormal to be honest

Shove your black pride aside. What he said is true.
Mention any black dominated country that is functioning well. From Jamaica to This contraption...all are third world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Joystark:
But why is it White nations just thrive better?

Is something wrong with the average black man or what?

See Asian countries sef are doing well.
They are not better than us its just that they do what needs to be done. We prefer to make excuses and point fingers
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
justnock:
C'mon man, we don't need to handover the Nation to Caucasians or Asians. We blacks are smart...we just need to place the right people in the right positions.
We just need ti do the right things
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I saw Hillbrow a week ago even though I was passing from a distance.Buildings with frames without windowpanes,laundry hanging on balconies..forget Sunnyside,Hillbrow is a complete eyesore.

Atteridgeville? shocked lord bless their souls.They don't play that side.They better ask local thugs who by some miracle escaped community justice.Tyre and petrol are utilised on miscreants

Ayeye cheesy

Ayeye indeed grin

Hillbrow also has a high number of Zimbos, I've heard. I avoid places like that like a puddle after the rain grin Can't live around people like that.

So wena kanti where do you stay? Soweto?

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:
This Zulu imp just prove our theory right black south are stupid and idiotic people.
Incapable of doing anything right but to chaos and destruction.

Foolish Zulu Monkey boys don't even have the IQ to create their own fourm but this slowpoke here is bragging about how they teach Nigerians how to do what again?

What a joke of existence.

I love to mindfuck dingbats and Nairaland is the only place where I find such low-lives gathered in their millions.

The viability of your village theory is very questionable.You say Zulus never do anything right but you idiots still beg for their visa to come and enjoy what you never had in your villages?

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ayeye indeed grin

Hillbrow also has a high number of Zimbos, I've heard. I avoid places like that like a puddle after the rain grin Can't live around people like that.

So wena kanti where do you stay? Soweto?
True that.Hillbrow is like an amalgamation of all African cesspits.Setting foot there is a daredevil move.I think it's by far the worst place in SA,can't think of anything that tops it.

I live around Fourways area.You?

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by engrchykae(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

President Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe is handing land back to White farmers after 20 years of Blacks ruining the economy. The news of this is in the article below.

We Blacks of Nigeria know what to do to save ourselves, our children and our economy - it is separation from Arewa by Confederation or Split up. But Blacks are unable to do the right thing. Our economy that was ok under Whites now after 60 years of "Independence" is in ruins.

Black pride will not fix our economy. Separation from Arewa will. Giving Nigeria back to Whites will as well.

Zimbabwe is between Black pride or saving their country by giving land back to Whites.

It seems that the CURSE OF HAM is real because how else can we explain that for Blacks to enjoy life we must either go live where Whites rule, or Whites must rule us in Africa?

So what will we do? Keep on suffering and our country dying? Or bring back Oyeebo? If Oyeebo is again in charge of Nigeria there will be no need for us to flee to their country any more! And those abroad will now be happy to return home.

Think about it now. Should we start a movement to ask Oyeebo to re-colonize us? See Zimbabwe.

=================================================================================

ZIMBABWE GIVES LAND BACK TO WHITE FARMERS AFTER WRECKING ECONOMY
Godfrey Marawanyika and Antony Sguazzin
Bloomberg•March 13, 2020

Yahoo News

Two decades after President Robert Mugabe wrecked Zimbabwe’s economy by urging black subsistence farmers to violently force white commercial farmers and their workers off their land, his successor has thrown in the towel.

Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government has proposed settling all outstanding claims against it by farmers by offering them land.
“The object of the regulations is to provide for the disposal of land to persons entitled to compensation,” Land Minister Perence Shiri said in regulations published in the Government Gazette Friday.

The seizures that began in 2000 were ratified by the government, which said they were needed to redress colonial imbalances. A vibrant agricultural industry that exported tobacco and roses and grew most of the food the nation needed collapsed. Periodic food shortages ensued, inflation became the world’s highest and the manufacturing industry was decimated. What was one of Africa’s richest countries became one of its poorest.
Almost 4,500 white-owned properties and others protected under government-to-government agreements were affected by the program.

The southern African nation this year budgeted about Z$380 million ($21 million) for compensation. Several farms that were protected under so-called Bilateral Investment Protection Agreements belonged to nations including the U.K., South Africa, Australia, the Netherlands and Denmark.

AOURCE:
https://news.yahoo.com/zimbabwe-gives-land-back-white-150503602.html

neo colonialists apologist,
The whites intentionally left a skewed system so that things will not be easy and planted house niggas to run their former colonies for them.
In Nigeria for example,an Igbo or a Yoruba can make Nigeria better than France.
That's why the British prefferred the backward and conservative north to be in charge of Nigeria.
You are not worthy of writing what the public can read because you lack critical thinking,a fool who thinks he knows something just because he has a browsing phone.
You lack knowledge of history that a son of Ham called Nimrod organized the sun worship the world is currently immersed in.
You do not know that black civilizations extending from Babylon to Nineveh,to Abbysinia to Sudan was way too much for Caucasians.
In fact you are so ignorant that you don't worth quoting,I blame the mods who pushed this nonsense to front page, finally thunder will fire you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Joystark(f): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

They are not better than us its just that they do what needs to be done. We prefer to make excuses and point fingers

Very annoying.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I'm glad my message sink into that your dumb black stupid head.

Be innovative, be creative try and create a platform on your own like this before you open that your black smelling mouth to type nonsense on top of my mention. Dumb Negro.
Would you mind sharing your computer science skills with me so that I can create my own?

Come on! talk to Dr Hannibal Lectre cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
True that.Hillbrow is like an amalgamation of all African cesspits.Setting foot there is a daredevil move.I think it's by far the worst place in SA,can't think of anything that tops it

I live around Fourways area.You?

Lol @ bolded. Yho z'yabuya mos. I heard it used to be a very affluent area back in the day. It's a shame it has come to that. That used to be Mabrrrrr's hangout, back when Hillbrow was still the shizniz. It's heartbreaking to see certain areas a shadow of their former selves.

Hmmmm...hlale makhitshini, bosso? grin Nice one. Gezina kas' lam.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by engrchykae(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

My friend, how can you say it is trash when Naija peepu all want to go live in Oyeebo country where Oyeebo is in charge, for a good life?

This is not time for Black pride oooo. It is time to think of what is best for us. We cannot all flee to Oyeebo's country. In Oyeebo country Oyeebo is in charge, right? So when we flee to Oyeebo country we are saying we want to live under Oyeebo rule! So rather than all of us flee to Oyeebo's land, let Oyeebo come rule us here. This is what I am asking. Look at the state of Nigeria. Does it not want to make you cry?
shut ur crap,you reason like a slave,by 70AD when Ethiopia already had great things,the Brits we're still savages.
Our development was hampered and we had to adjust.
A Yoruba man like yemi osinbajo or Peter Obi can make Nigeria into France or Taiwan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Its okay. Canada
Ah the Mable Leaf country.How is it? I heard many Nigerians who were residing in the USA ran to Canada when Trump became the president.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Allen102: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I love to mindfuck dingbats and Nairaland is the only place where I find such low-lives gathered in their millions.

The viability of your village theory is very questionable.You say Zulus never do anything right but you idiots still beg for their visa to come and enjoy what you never had in your villages?
LMAO this fool keep showing his stupidity more than one thousand ways. Are you really that stupid or you inherited such foolishness from your cunt mother?

Dude I'm from Port Harcourt the Garden city nothing on earth will make me beg for Sa visa direct your small minded self to those Nigerians who beg for whatever visa and not me.
Oh yes my theory is correct, black south are stupid no good low life creatures. You should be grateful you are having this conversation with me in reality, you are not good enough to breath the air I breath.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by engrchykae(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
TMKsouth:

Zimbabwe is not throwing in the towel, just correcting a past injustice. This is necessary as the country embarks on democratic reforms and seeks to stave off western sanctions.

At least now the whites have SOME of the land back but on government terms this time round.

And bear in mind that giving farms back to the whites is NOT exactly "handing Zimbabwe back to the whites" as you are alluding.
what injustice are you talking about?are white people supposed to own lands in Zimbabwe in the first place?
Mugabe was overthrown by the west in order for this new idiot to come and implement this neocolonialism

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 / BREAKING: Missing Flight MH370 Found / FG, States And LGA Share N532.7bn In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.