Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (83715 Views)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry
Lol, feel your pain.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by sleeknaija(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
faithfull18:
She doesn't look bad in the original picture.

Are u for real? Haba.. shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by kushme: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by bestabigaelever(f): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
sLentlover7778:
This make up thing don't work for me..

Imma take her out for swimming on first date... just to be sure she's who she claimed she's.... grin grin grin
Some make up still dey stay even after swimming
The only thing u can do is give her soap, sponge and water to wash face. .. Lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Albertone(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).
I saw a pix of yours where you just woke up i guess.Without make up, obviously.
If i should describe how you look,i'll get a life time ban.

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by lakesider(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
See what buhari has done to this fake pastor.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry

Answer this simple question..
A LovePeddler gave birth to you , right?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Baller45653: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
your daughter too will be a LovePeddler somedays and remember your mom is a woman, you're being proud of bastard kids....stop those cheap drugs grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lolz
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Albertone(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
faithfull18:
Yes
It's seems you guys look the same way

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
UnaToto:
Make-up doesn't move me.

I love them natural and sexy.

UnaToto
fool. You don't know more than toto. Dumb kid hiding behind his keyboard
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by farem: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter 'wore' [b]whọre , what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry[/b]

Na you call am like that o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
nothing consign with woman face I prefer the MAIN POINT.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Albertone(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
I want to see husbandsnatcha without make up

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Albertone:
Yes
It's seems you guys look the same way

Naturally beautiful, you mean? Yes.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
J111333:
Before na to carry her go swim but now they have water proof make up. How they produced that, I no know.

If you say you wan pay her early morning surprise visit, you still won't catch her because they now have what they call light make up.

The only option na to bump into her in the bathroom when she dey shower. grin
you animal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
tollyboy5:

I login to like your comment. It’s just pimples burn on her forehead grin
Thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Albertone(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
faithfull18:

Naturally beautiful, you mean? Yes.
I now get your sarcasm.

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

It was a whôre that gave birth to u, and it was a wore that's the mother of the 2 bâstards u call children. Ur cute boy shall soon become a pîmp like u and ur daughter shall soon grow up to become a whôre too. Mind ur choice of word, u winded up insulting ur mother.

At the mention of marriage, if the only thing that comes to ur mind is sex, then u need to have ur brain checked, because marriage is far more than just sex.

It's ur type that impregnate ladies and abandon them, or provide them only money as if that's all the child needs. The child needs proper up bringing not just ur money, that's y we're having morally bankrupt bastards everywhere (with emotional and psychological problems) terrorizing people today as cultists, robbers etc because they have fathers like u. U need to change this useless mind set of urs.

Continue to shy away from responsibility and commitment, u will regret it later in life.

The first gift every responsible man should give to his children b4 they're born is a good mother.
It's a pity that it's a whôre that's the mother of ur children.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
mu2sa2:
Maybe ladies would reply by saying never marry a man if you dont know the average minimun balance on his bank account for the 24 months before the wedding date.

No mind them, hungry lots they are

And most of them have never earned a decent tangible living
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Let some of them go without makeup
You will see many ugly scorn sad
walahi

that's how i carried a very beautiful girl home...when she showered my diick no gree stand again

i saw a ugly mucheche
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by mercy87(f): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnlegend01:
I agree! It is fraudulent for a lady to deceive a man with those thick emulsion paints to achieve marriage. It is however only dull and passive men that will easily fall for it.

Meanwhile, the two women/ladies are different. Their nose and lips are very different.

It's the same lady and it's called contouring.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by tunize(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).
U deh talk am small small shout am...!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by carboblanko(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Post your pic for verification tongue
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
faithfull18:

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Villain7: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
All I can say is, I learn daily. Thanks.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Isn’t this cyber bullying

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Instead of giving credits to the makeup artist that designed a face like that.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
May God judge the case of those that invented make up separately.
They are the greatest fraud known to man!

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
And the daughter you have will grow up being called a wore and treated the same way you see women...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Girls that uses Make-ups are all ugly I swear...especially ones you haven’t seen without makeup before.

Bunch of ugly creatures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.