Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39347 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by tydi(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Slimranky:
Don't go and start pouring out epistles on phone,
Most girls see men that can't ask them out or start a convo/express their feelings in the physical as been not man enough
wait till her return
Take her to a cinema
Buy her 3 scoops of vanilla and strawberry ice cream smashed with Waffle's
When she's busy licking it,start pouring out your feelings, dim your eye's and be serious
You will surprised she will feed you that ice cream

Wetin be the name of the movie you got this your advise from? What if she smashes the ice cream on his unrealistic eyes dimming

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Zendinho(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Noccerino post=88274316]Ask her out over the phone and you will definitely be paying her fare back from Lagos... Abi no be 9ja girl?

Ur papa did a good job....pikin were Sabi.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by MDBELLO(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
you guy can get to communicate on phone by doing video call
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Collins87: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Give that Man a Virus.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Collins87: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hope you don't need a Virus. I'm afraid of Lagos, given it's viral virus. Wait until she is safe from Lagos. You cannot tell Sir.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Honorableabiodun: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
Alaye!!!
Go and make enough money
She will be the one asking you out

Ja ra e!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

Bruh abeg how do I make the cool cash....
Please shed light
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Dollabiz: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
why not just make sure you tell her how fat your pocket is. that will fascinate her!!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Miracle5720(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pls how can i post on nairaland forum with heading, pls i need this help
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by heartofcity12: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
tintingz:
Ask her out on the phone.

Then fix a date and ask her out again.

Ask her on the phone ke? Fix a date and ask her out again ke?

As if u don’t know a woman’s reaction is likely to change the moment u ask them out. She’ll always be reluctant to pick his phone when he tries to fix a date.
He should wait, she’s not running anywhere.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by heartofcity12: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mitocyan:

Lool depends on how soon you guys can meet. I have a friend that once went this route. It took him about 3 months to meet the girl in person and within that 3 months space another person had asked the girl out and she had agreed. When they later got to meet she said he should have made his intentions known over the phone within that period. I also have another friend that asked a girl out over the phone and she agreed before they met in person.

Above all, your suggestion is cool if they can meet in person soon enough.

Hmmn. As if u don’t know women always manipulate men. She could have taken her time within that 3 months since they were communicating on phone. I can assure you that she would still say No to your friend if she asked her out within that 3 months, that was just an excuse. They know what they want and they go for what they want too. Never trust what women say...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by tintingz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
heartofcity12:

Ask her on the phone ke? Fix a date and ask her out again ke?

As if u don’t know a woman’s reaction is likely to change the moment u ask them out. She’ll always be reluctant to pick his phone when he tries to fix a date.
He should wait, she’s not running anywhere.

I've asked a lady out on phone then we fixed a date and I asked her out again.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by urboyAce(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Video call. . Free advice
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Osobi32:
Young man pls mind u, at 22 what do think u know about love and marriage, you haven't even explored the world not to talk of knowing what u want. What makes u think he will still want to be with her by this time next year? I often use myself as a case study when it comes to relationship issues, the girl I loved so much during my university days is not who am with today and as a matter of fact I dated about 8 different ladies before settling with one. Speaking of comparing me to Don jazzy....hey the guy is comfortable but not so rich ok. Meanwhile am sure u won't respond to me this way if u meet me in person. Thank u
What are you saying, Man? You mean "22" is too young for a relationship
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Miracle5720:
Please nairalander how can i post on this forum for everyone to see, please i need your help...
Click on any section you want to post (maybe Religion, Literature or ...), then click "Create New Topic", and the new topic will be created with ease.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Miracle5720:
Pls how can i post on nairaland forum with heading, pls i need this help
Click on "Create New Topic" in any section you want to post... You should be able to post.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Ofejiro20: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2020
mrofficial042:
my man dolamu
How ur side?
how do we get updates about freebitco s ce the thread was deleted? Why not create a new one
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by poweredcom(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2020
womenareapes:
what the f*** is wrong with you? undecided
you are still asking those piece of shiit called Naija girls out!

this will be the biggest mistake you would make in your lifetime. asking those apes out undecided

find something productive doing instead. leave those miserable piece of shiit alone biko!

I am almost like you Bros but I am mild and sensie with dealing wit naija gals

I hardly date Dem they have notin to offer they are selfish and can't even contribute in a date as in buying and sharing bills when you both go out

If I can see any naija gal wit such mentality I will respect her

It's not b os they r broke many of Dem have some money but always have this entitlement dat men must always spend
That why they end up living useless life and your. To fraustrated oloshos and prostitute

Almost in naija now girls from 27 to 30 who are broke and open eyes are semi runs gals

I fact

I just banged one day is pregnant two days ago self Lmfao

Money she run come. Os the guy dat gave her belle no send her and she already have two kids from some other guys

She have done olosho Taya till she resign and went to get pregnant for a guy dat later japa

I have been banger her since her olosho days and I hammer her again when she stop.olosho thinking marriage will work now another bastard is being added from nother man to her her two other kids �
Shame I hammer d pregnancy hole Weller one more time and like dis na till 8 month later I go hear from her

And maybe when next year reach I go even de hammer her de go cos I know that guy won't marry her

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.