Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39352 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by vickydevoka(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2020
chatinent:
Girls aren't that expensive, ask them anywhere. They respond to many men!
To me guys are more expensive than gals, especially the rich ones
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by blowjohn(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2020
chocboi78:
so how will nairalanders make that happen

Not us.
Government
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by hustla(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face

Tell her the corona situation wont allow na.. And you wanted to talk to her in person but you dunno when the shut down would end.. And no time to check time

You can also do it via whatsapp video call

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Osobi32(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2020
osazsky:
see another kid..how much do u have..are u richer than don jazzy .y is he not married...anyone can sleep with an harlot it's not expensive it just 500 naira same with don jazzy..the guy is talking of his girlfriend he intends to marry and u are shouting Yahoo money and harlot oga grow up o
Young man pls mind u, at 22 what do think u know about love and marriage, you haven't even explored the world not to talk of knowing what u want. What makes u think he will still want to be with her by this time next year? I often use myself as a case study when it comes to relationship issues, the girl I loved so much during my university days is not who am with today and as a matter of fact I dated about 8 different ladies before settling with one. Speaking of comparing me to Don jazzy....hey the guy is comfortable but not so rich ok. Meanwhile am sure u won't respond to me this way if u meet me in person. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by iso604: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face

Ma nigga what she thinks don't matter to you girls like bad guys not rude guys
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by hustla(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
Alaye!!!
Go and make enough money
She will be the one asking you out

Ja ra e!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

Alaye make we hear word. Maybe for where you dey na in coins dey entice girl

Only broke people or people wey just dey see money for their life dey talk this thing
Another thing wey them dey talk na 'Money over B*tches'
grin

Plenty girls dey wey go buy you and your family so make we hear word
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by charlsecy(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2020
AkeNathan:
Wait till she's back

Don't act desperate and ask her on phone.

The world is not dying.
Don't you think time plays a role?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by mrofficial042: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2020
hustla:

Alaye make we hear word. Maybe for where you dey na in coins dey entice girl

Only broke people or people wey just dey see money for their life dey talk this thing
Another thing wey them dey talk na 'Money over B*tches'
grin

Plenty girls dey wey go buy you and your family so make we hear word
my man dolamu
How ur side?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by hustla(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
my man
How ur side?

Who goes there
cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by hustla(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2020
mrofficial042:
my man
How ur side?

Who goes there
cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by sosospence(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Frankdamaxx:
Let her know via your conversations where you are headed before one guyman sharply does it there.

Let her know you want her to be your girlfriend, But she can think on it till you guys meet physically.
Exactly
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Miracle5720(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Please nairalander how can i post on this forum for everyone to see, please i need your help...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by razible5384(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2020
duality:

Before you ask her out what is your budget!

I'm serious with this question ooh

I will give you the best answer if you State your budget.

In case you don't know, some people it's when they are about to make progress, the devil will just give them a girlfriend.
God bless you real good for this

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ViktorCash: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Just do the thing grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by funkyj99(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2020
lilmax:
It's okay to ask a girl under water

The most important thing is her answer to you

But why asking a girl out in 2020? That's LAME
how is it lame, some girls want to hear the words from you to feel secured
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Mypeople2(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?
You better call her now and ask her before one sharp guy ask out and possibly take her to bed before she comes back from Lagos
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Kings9: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Do you genuinely love her or just lusting after her!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by yoursidenigga(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2020
unyted:

The babe clearly loves you and wanted you!

Abi? She has been getting suitors o, and turning them down... I love her too and wish to marry her soon wink wink
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Pque(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2020
BestAccessories:
If you want something serious with her, NEVER EVER asked her on the phone.

Keep the conversation going, get to know her more via chat, phone calls etc.

KEEP THE CONVERSATION INTERESTING AND GOING.

Use this opportunity to ask some serious questions about her bla bla bla.

By the time she is back depending on your conversation she would already understand the direction you are heading.

Hahahhaahahhaa, see dulling. Time waits for no one and for every rule, there is an exception. Why wait for her to be back when you love her before asking her out. Spill out your mind my guy and keep disturbing her. Chat her up and chat her down while another guy is already chatting her underwear. Let her know your mind towards her.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Olunmercy56(f): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:

She must know that he did it because she travelled, he can continue from there when she comes back
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by omooajisnooni: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
BestAccessories:
If you want something serious with her, NEVER EVER asked her on the phone.

Keep the conversation going, get to know her more via chat, phone calls etc.

KEEP THE CONVERSATION INTERESTING AND GOING.

Use this opportunity to ask some serious questions about her bla bla bla.

By the time she is back depending on your conversation she would already understand the direction you are heading.

Well done sir! professional toaster
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ublight: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
thank yo everyone for the comments. I really appreciate. I will go ahead and ask her out. If i perish i perish.
Thank you mods for pushing this to the front page.

Lalasticala if you are responsible for pushing this to the front page, then u have an express invite to my wedding. (that is if she accepts)
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by MrHandsome2013: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Osobi32:
Young man pls mind u, at 22 what do think u know about love and marriage, you haven't even explored the world not to talk of knowing what u want. What makes u think he will still want to be with her by this time next year? I often use myself as a case study when it comes to relationship issues, the girl I loved so much during my university days is not who am with today and as a matter of fact I dated about 8 different ladies before settling with one. Speaking of comparing me to Don jazzy....hey the guy is comfortable but not so rich ok. Meanwhile am sure u won't respond to me this way if u meet me in person. Thank u
Senior man you fit assist me with one thousand?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by fynex(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:

Then face time with her and ask her out...there's nothing wrong with asking someone out on the phone *especially when you've seen her physically* ...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Onosenice: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2020
I'm new here. Wao.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Juliearth(f): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Prepare the way (like John the Baptist)/on phone. Shoot your shot when you two are together. No lady would take a phone proposal serious

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Rockyfancino(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2020
duality:

Before you ask her out what is your budget!

I'm serious with this question ooh

I will give you the best answer if you State your budget.

In case you don't know, some people it's when they are about to make progress, the devil will just give them a girlfriend.

This is very very true.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Mikelsogo1(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2020
if you seriously want her do it physically it shows you are man enough and you can read her body language when she is with you so this tend to help you and my kind of person i always get my yes or no response at the spot don't put me in tension or stupid trial. all the best to you
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Lawsaite: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Expert,io change comma to dot
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Tee1246: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2020
You are such a gentleman, and yes you can let ur intentions known to her don't wait till it's convenient alot can happen in 24hrs.shoot ur shot bro when she gets back you can then get her response that's if she doesn't want to give you over the phone.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Lawsaite: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2020
This

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Angelina996(f): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
chatinent:
Girls aren't that expensive, ask them anywhere. They respond to many men!

True, but good and mariable ones are!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.