Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39358 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by imanray37(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
This phone is a good idea do you know how many cuties that fell for. Me such as, me:hello it's suger, her;oh sugar how u
Me;can u Cum ova so we can have a fun time
Her;ok I would be great and coming
Hours later she smiling sweetly with smirk satisfaction and me,feeling very slendid
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by terrifiesme(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face

If you feeling that way, then why on earth do you still have it as a thought to do so. Everybody has got their opinions, for me, looking at the situation surrounding your story, I think you just need to exercise a little more patient and she will be back to her base, since she just went for a visit. So why the rush?
I am of the class of people who see such as a serious thing and would rather have a date and have a facial conversation of such than do it on phone. Most especially when the person is easily accessible. So Oga abeg wait!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ehardetola(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Nothing spoil
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by helinues: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
nextstep:

Nothing wrong with toasting a girl jare... in this age of quick hookups, it's refreshing to actually date a girl. Whether or not you bang her (or she bangs you, for the equality crowd), should not change the simple fun factor of hanging out with a girl you like.

Still dey wonder oo..

Heh!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by flokii: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nope.. wait till she comes back

Don't be afraid to tell her your mind. Afterall to love someone is not a crime.
It can only be yes/no and even of she says no, you can still try again.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by tintingz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ask her out on the phone.

Then fix a date and ask her out again.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by akaahs(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face
Nah bro, I have done not ones, not twice, not thrice. Just tell her U can't wait for her to return from her trip and U find it difficult doing it over the phone because U can't keep it to yaself and explain ur reason why U wanna have relationship with her.
Is either yes, wait, or no then U follow the next step.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ibkayee(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Goldenheart:
shocked
People still ask other people out??

The last time I asked a girl out in person she said No that was my first and last time. Since 2011...

Nowadays we just chat ourselves into any kind of relationship and we chat ourselves out... grin

OP. You really like this girl. Ask her out on phone before someone else beat you to it...
So that the status of the relationship is conveniently vague/blurred because it has not officially been established by anybody

Chat into ko cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by bendazum: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
Well...It depends on how you present it! This is 5G age so it is allowed grin

Its not a big deal but the time is wrong. We are in the midst of a pandemic and death and somebody is reasoning woman.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by duality(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Before you ask her out what is your budget!

I'm serious with this question ooh

I will give you the best answer if you State your budget.

In case you don't know, some people it's when they are about to make progress, the devil will just give them a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Liutay(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Mad o

I've got a question, if you don't mind.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
chatinent:
Girls aren't that expensive, ask them anywhere. They respond to many men!

grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by stanisbaratheon: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
OP ask her out, when you meet her tell her your intention towards her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by akaahs(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
StrongandMighty:
is like this nairaland mods dey collect bribe because how this nonsense made it to front page is what I don't understand

sometimes the nonsense I dey see for front page dey surprise me
No need to mind the mods, no anything d happen na, corona drive everything.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by shekauvsbuhari: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
StrongandMighty:
is like this nairaland mods dey collect bribe because how this nonsense made it to front page is what I don't understand

sometimes the nonsense I dey see for front page dey surprise me
when nonsence leaders are leading a nation e.g bubu, nonsence matters will always win over sensible ones.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Na today? Can't count the number of times I have asked girls out on phone in the past, especially if it's online distance relationship.

Remember 2go Era?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by stanliwise(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

Baba you gat calm down and wait for corona to disappear na!

Na joke I dey o, so far what have both of you been chatting about?

Chances is she already has someone, if not then you have to tell her you like her and you want to date her. But over a phone call is chicky Abeg. Start with a causal meet up.
Don’t put too much pressure on your self and don’t ask like you are friend with her because you wanna date her and also don’t make her believe you will wait forever to get an answer.

Sounds complicated right?
Just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Mitocyan: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:
If you want something serious with her, NEVER EVER asked her on the phone.

Keep the conversation going, get to know her more via chat, phone calls etc.

KEEP THE CONVERSATION INTERESTING AND GOING.

Use this opportunity to ask some serious questions about her bla bla bla.

By the time she is back depending on your conversation she would already understand the direction you are heading.

Lool depends on how soon you guys can meet. I have a friend that once went this route. It took him about 3 months to meet the girl in person and within that 3 months space another person had asked the girl out and she had agreed. When they later got to meet she said he should have made his intentions known over the phone within that period. I also have another friend that asked a girl out over the phone and she agreed before they met in person.

Above all, your suggestion is cool if they can meet in person soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by unyted(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wait for her to return bro. You should only set up a date on phone. Never mention to her that you love her, even when you see face to face. To formalize your dating, go for the first kiss
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by cyberaddict: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

Hell No
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Warmaterial(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Guy better chill until she's back unless say u get money to spend 4dis covid lock down to send for pesin in the name of being caring

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by unyted(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mitocyan:

Lool depends on how soon you guys can meet. I have a friend that once went this route. It took him about 3 months to meet the girl in person and within that 3 months space another person had asked the girl out and she had agreed. When they later got to meet she said he should have made his intentions known over the phone within that period. I also have another friend that asked a girl out over the phone and she agreed before they met in person.

Above all, your suggestion is cool if they can meet in person soon enough.
She might just be giving excuses. If a girl loves you, she will keep other guys waiting and be dying to meet you!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

It's easier to ask her out via sms....... So when it's time to dump her (which would clearly happen)........

Just dump her again, via sms...... One way in, same way out........ wink
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by CloudResident(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
You go agree say we dey tech age yet you find am hard to ask her out on phone when some people dey propose for phone sef

Either way make sure say you ask am out.At least e go boost your experience grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Insectkiller: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ask out?? How??

U mean to go chop sharwama? Let's go now..
Since nah u go pay, she ready follow..

But if nah Fvckery sth..nah face to face good grin cheesy shocked
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by yoursidenigga(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
We graduated, and I traveled to another state for service. We kept talking and one night, she asked me the definition of our friendship... I defined it for her and asked her if I should ask her out on the phone. She said it is possible but not that time. I still asked her out on a phone call and she accepted.....
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by womenareapes: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

what the f*** is wrong with you? undecided
you are still asking those piece of shiit called Naija girls out!

this will be the biggest mistake you would make in your lifetime. asking those apes out undecided

find something productive doing instead. leave those miserable piece of shiit alone biko!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.