Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39349 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by PlatoOAU: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
No,it is not proper,it shows u r a coward.Though, in special cases,it is allowed, for instance, in a situation of long distance. Delay could be dangerous, hence, u need to voice out ,in such a long distance.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Onebabe(f): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?
you can even say it through a text message and do a follow up with a call. It doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Phone call beta... I did via text message and she gree... Guy na ur money o... Na ur body... Na ur energy... Na ur time... Appreciate am wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by GermanMelania: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2020
chatinent:
Girls aren't that expensive, ask them anywhere. They respond to many men!

You sound hurt. Go date men. They seem more your type grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by eedreezz(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2020
I really don't have a choice. Please anyone willing to help. God bless you. 0021252439 Access Bank
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by DaddyMorenike: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face
why you come dey worry us na. Since you know asking her via phone makes you look chicken hearted as you say

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by wellmax(m): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Wish you the best.

Come back here when you break up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by osazsky(m): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2020
And so what u didn't read of d guy who met a girl on Facebook..asked her out online and got married the following week.google it u will see it there

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by WeRblessed(f): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2020
No. Do it through letter writing!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Gentlebabs(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Oh this is awesome. Please send it to me via whatsapp: 08178827380 Babs.

naijaguy1234:
Love is in the air. Do it gradually on the phone and finish it off in person. If you toast her fully on the phone she may form a big girl. How about you start over the phone about her likes and dislikes? Foods, movies, fashion, animals cities, etc.
[img]https://i./h4m.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Osobi32(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Really funny........ My advice! Go make some money and she will be the one chasing after u. Real niggars chase money not women.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Emma5097: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2020
BestAccessories:
If you want something serious with her, NEVER EVER asked her on the phone.

Keep the conversation going, get to know her more via chat, phone calls etc.

KEEP THE CONVERSATION INTERESTING AND GOING.

Use this opportunity to ask some serious questions about her bla bla bla.

By the time she is back depending on your conversation she would already understand the direction you are heading.

This is what you should do ......
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by osazsky(m): 12:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Osobi32:
Really funny........ My advice! Go make some money and she will be the one chasing after u. Real niggars chase money not women.
see another kid..how much do u have..are u richer than don jazzy .y is he not married...anyone can sleep with an harlot it's not expensive it just 500 naira same with don jazzy..the guy is talking of his girlfriend he intends to marry and u are shouting Yahoo money and harlot oga grow up o

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by smiliyB(f): 12:34am On Apr 10, 2020
naijaguy1234:
Love is in the air. Do it gradually on the phone and finish it off in person. If you toast her fully on the phone she may form a big girl. How about you start over the phone about her likes and dislikes? Foods, movies, fashion, animals cities, etc.
[img]https://i./h4m.gif[/img]
this is beautiful! I like it

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by kem74734: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2020
lygrlymskc
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by PrinceDangana(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Invite her,hang out with her and talk to her face to face,, u can only ask her out on phone when she is far from you, long distance..
please kings as Queens,, today is my birthday, please show me love
I will really appreciate incase u want to gift me anything,no amount is small please,here is my account details
3035158953..first bank
Dangana o. Godson.
GOD BLESS YOU SIR/MA.

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by bitingcool: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2020
chatinent:
Girls aren't that expensive, ask them anywhere. They respond to many men!

What a slowpoke
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by kem51248: 12:46am On Apr 10, 2020
zkl9zta4d7
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by nanizle(m): 12:47am On Apr 10, 2020
dawnomike:
Well...It depends on how you present it! This is 5G age so it is allowed grin
Don't let pastor Chris hear this o.

grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Benjamin4388(m): 12:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Kizzygentle:

She will never accept via phone call or chat even if she wants to date u. There is a spirit that follows Nigeria girls when u ask dem out on fone. That spirit will never allow dem say yes. And d moment she says no via phone that's how she would keep turning down ur request even when u now tell her face to face. U would already spoil d cruise. My guy just keep d good conversation going till she returns and invite her to ur place if u feel she likes u enough. U may not necessarily ask her out if she pays u a visit. A kiss trial would do it for u. Asking a Nigeria girl out is a 90 to 10 percent chance for the lady to accept Allah. Am begging u as a real gee. No try am oo. U go spoil everything. Good luck bro. She is yours already if u follow my 2cents.
The advantage of using this strategy as a confirm gee as you must be observant she has love up..is that if she was in a relationship before self..trap don catch
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Equity15(m): 12:50am On Apr 10, 2020
this is a stupid question.. what rubbish!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by bencarter(m): 12:57am On Apr 10, 2020
What's my business .. your mate are looking for a way to make money.. you are here seeking advice on when to ask a girl out .. if like no make money .. she go accept you, later she go leave you follow who get money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by chocboi78(m): 12:58am On Apr 10, 2020
blowjohn:

Full force lockdown in abuja, lagos and ogun.
so how will nairalanders make that happen
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by safarigirl(f): 1:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Don't collect advise from Nairaland men

There is nothing wrong with asking her out via a phone call, it is even better than that WhatsApp thing

You don't need to be obvious about it. Just play it cool by casually mentioning, "Maybe when you get back, we could hang out sometime"

That way, you are making a suggestion, more than an actual, outright date.

Don't wait for her to come back. There are interesting men in Lagos too. In a time of lockdown and a pandemic, I am honestly amused, that some people think you should wait for her to come back and do some grand face to face meeting or whatever.

Procrastination is a huge problem for Nigerian men. Don't procrastinate good people from your life. Strike while the iron is hot or forever hold your peace, never assume you are the only player in the game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Cmanforall: 1:04am On Apr 10, 2020
BestAccessories:
If you want something serious with her, NEVER EVER asked her on the phone.

Keep the conversation going, get to know her more via chat, phone calls etc.

KEEP THE CONVERSATION INTERESTING AND GOING.

Use this opportunity to ask some serious questions about her bla bla bla.

By the time she is back depending on your conversation she would already understand the direction you are heading.
What if he loses her to someone else?

Moreover, for this COVID19 period, via phone ain't bad grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by safarigirl(f): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Kizzygentle:

She will never accept via phone call or chat even if she wants to date u. There is a spirit that follows Nigeria girls when u ask dem out on fone. That spirit will never allow dem say yes. And d moment she says no via phone that's how she would keep turning down ur request even when u now tell her face to face. U would already spoil d cruise. My guy just keep d good conversation going till she returns and invite her to ur place if u feel she likes u enough. U may not necessarily ask her out if she pays u a visit. A kiss trial would do it for u. Asking a Nigeria girl out is a 90 to 10 percent chance for the lady to accept Allah. Am begging u as a real gee. No try am oo. U go spoil everything. Good luck bro. She is yours already if u follow my 2cents.

What Nigerian girls are you talking to?

The appropriate way to ask anyone on a date is via phone, except I live in a different Nigeria

What kind of respectable lady accepts to visit a man she is meeting for the first time in his house? This is such trashy advice, gosh!

OP, if the girl you like, is anything like the money hungry dingbats, these people approach, then such an advice will work.

No respectable lady will visit a man in his house, before meeting him at a neutral venue for the first time. Even the "free" girls in America, will not go to your house for an official invite to a date.

God knows what you people are following, no wonder you berate Nigerian ladies a lot on this site.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by kem55189: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2020
ew839tzv03
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by mank1234(m): 1:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Will you be my pepperoni?

safarigirl:
Don't collect advise from Nairaland men

There is nothing wrong with asking her out via a phone call, it is even better than that WhatsApp thing

You don't need to be obvious about it. Just play it cool by casually mentioning, "Maybe when you get back, we could hang out sometime"

That way, you are making a suggestion, more than an actual, outright date.

Don't wait for her to come back. There are interesting men in Lagos too. In a time of lockdown and a pandemic, I am honestly amused, that some people think you should wait for her to come back and do some grand face to face meeting or whatever.

Procrastination is a huge problem for Nigerian men. Don't procrastinate good people from your life. Strike while the iron is hot or forever hold your peace, never assume you are the only player in the game
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by safarigirl(f): 1:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Cmanforall:

What if he loses her to someone else?

Moreover, for this COVID19 period, via phone ain't bad grin
I'm just reading nonsense advice on this thread

We are talking about a pandemic and they are saying "When you see..."

What are the chances they will still be in contact with each other, by the time the lockdown is over?

Nigerian relationships are trash and I now see why.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.