Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44872 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by TheSourcerer: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

Don’t be silly.
Your ancestors are turning in their graves because of you. Don’t give me whatever Judaic explanation you may have in your arsenal.
No integrity of spirit in you. No real love. Just a huge gap in your personhood.
Tufiakwa
go hug transformer joh

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by TheSourcerer: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
DropsMic:

Read the title of this thread again
he said he raped his neighbors daughter

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

I'm not Albert Einstein

Charles Darwin married his first cousin too. Don't be timid

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

No shaming. Just an observation.

If you can’t change it, if is unnecessary, or if it is unkind, why say it? If you understand his point, why rub his mistake in his face? Can’t you just move on?
If someone never learnt how to use your English at all or as well as you who happens to have had better access to the language? How does your observing it not make you unkind and graceless?
If you don’t see this? I can’t help you.
Besides it is the language of your subjugation, why are you glorying in it? If it weren’t tragic, it would be really funny.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by TheSourcerer: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
MiaB:
Sinister thread lipsrsealed
abi , see one idiot saying he raped his neigbours daughter

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Liliantalks: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
feel free to have sex with whoever,as long as you aee both adults and it's consent
I agree ,, I am very uptight ,, even guys I like to sex, I won’t , because I believe I hv dignity n all !! Just realized it doesn’t matter !! Live ur best life !! After lockdown, I must sex all the guys I like . Sure thing

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
go hug transformer joh

You are carrying your own toxic transformer around...it is insidiously sapping you of all God given goodness and humanness, hence your excusing of inhuman, bad behaviour.
Better offload it.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by merieam16(f): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I wish his girlfriend was cheap. She wasn't, I'm experienced in breaking excuses & defences. You won't understand. There's very few women I cannot get.
smh see bragging. while ur mates er braggin abt sensible tinz u er der sayin rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
I'm even going to 'like' this comment of yours. wink wink grin

Have a good life.

I am tired of fighting already so have a good life too. But on this issue I was going to continue, because the subject (grammar policing) is a pet peeve of mine.
Anyway consider my input.
Will attach an e-book to this post later. Written by a nairalander...you may find it and other reads in its bibliography interesting.
By language of subjugation I meant that of the people who enslaved and colonized Africans. It was used to divide Africans into two groups- “the bright and the itibolibo”. Its use is one of the main reasons why we can’t create/innovate, etc.
It should be the last thing for Africans to use in shaming one another.
Cheers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Stillthebest: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

If you can’t change it, if is unnecessary, or if it is unkind, why say it? If you understand his point, why rub his mistake in his face? Can’t you just move on?
If someone never learnt how to use your English at all or as well as you who happens to have had better access to the language? How does observing it not make you unkind and graceless?
If you don’t see this? I can’t help you.
Besides it is the language of your subjugation, why are you glorying in it? If it weren’t tragic, it would be really funny.
Cheers.

Seems u just wish to write long epistles??

The only thing that would make anyone correct a mistake is by pointing it out by any party who sights it. No island of knowledge. Great people are people who change over time and build on both their mistakes and others' .So we were taught- (that's why our listeners would say "point of correction).

And do you think if the poster is a good student he would ever use "am" in place of "I am" again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

Charles Darwin married his first cousin too. Don't be timid

You're so funny.

I'm a born again Christian and my bible condemns such act.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by NewDelhi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
In university, a neighbor borrowed my text book, I knocked on his door to collect it but there was no response. I needed the book badly coz I had a test the following day . Then I opened the door went in to get my book on his table with the hopes that when he returns I'll tell him. Unfortunately, his phone was on the table too and as I tried retreiving my book, his expensive phone fell and the screen broke. I just left the phone like that on the floor and left my textbook too because if he found out the book wasn't there, he would have suspected I entered his room and that I was responsible for his broken phone. I just left and gently closed the door. Hours later he came back and entered his room , few minutes later, he started screaming on top of his voice and came out furious asking the whole compound. All this I was told because immediately I broke his phone, I instantly took my bath and zoomed out grin. I came back late into the night and after hearing gist, I went to his room and was like "guy how far now I hear say dem break your phone" , I started consoling him like I knew nothing about it. Mehn after every every I collected my text book and found my way. Till now I still feel guilty whenever I remember.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

Seems u just wish to write long epistles??

The only thing that would make anyone correct a mistake is by pointing it. So we were taught in School(that's why our listeners would say "point of correction).
And do you think if the poster is a good student he would ever use "am" in place of "I am" again?

And again he still misses the point, and I give up!
Let me make this one a telegram instead of an epistle. Cheers.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by merieam16(f): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
Bro am very proud of you
Dont mind them
birds of same feather. why cant u give him ur gf' number if ur truly proud of him. iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by TheSourcerer: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

You are carrying your own toxic transformer around...it is insidiously sapping you of all God given goodness and humanness, hence your excusing of inhuman, bad behaviour.
Better offload it.
Alright Sweetheart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Stillthebest: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

And again he still misses the point, and I give up!
Let me make this one a telegram instead of an epistle. Cheers.

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auxigen(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
KelvinCX:
You both should stop dating cheap girls
Asiiin ehhhnnn!
Everyday I come to Nairaland and read things about how most Naija girls are so cheap these days..
Sometimes I think if its still worthwhile tonsettle down with one..
You may just be d nice fool paying the bride price of a used, reused and repackaged hoe undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by merieam16(f): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrpaedo:
-About 11years ago,I had sex numerous times with my neighbours wife.She got pregnant & told me the child was mine.I told her to fvvk off.She then passed of my child as her husbands'
The mumu man was actually celebrating his wife's pregnancy grin grin

-I attended a mixed boarding secondary school from jss 1 to 2.I then discovered a hideout where I could watch the senior girls taking their bath.I was never caught grin

hope u ve nt fogetten d law of karma

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by galadima77(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sparro:
IF everyone here spills the 'evil' they have done or are still doing, you will go blind from reading. The real evil is still unheard of.

Grave all the way...
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by NewDelhi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
I remember when I was younger I used to steal money from my moms piggy bank (kolo). Craftily removing the money with scissors. After some months when it was time to break it she'll be confused that the money inside wasn't as much as she expected.

Fingering our house maid but despite all these I never had sex with her. I got admission into the university and when I came back for the holidays I discovered she had been sent packing. A nigha in the street got her pregnant. I just thank God else she might have pushed the pregnancy on my head.

Peeping at girls taking their baths and urinating.

When boys were struggling , I couldn't count the amount of times I entered danfo without paying. Twas as if I had jazz or something on me.

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Chikpat(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I wish his girlfriend was cheap. She wasn't, I'm experienced in breaking excuses & defences. You won't understand. There's very few women I cannot get.

How do you do that?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auxigen(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Hahahahaaa gimme your gf's number lemme show you something.
grin ;DYehhhh!
Shots fired
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ibechris2: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
mrpaedo:
-About 11years ago,I had sex numerous times with my neighbours wife.She got pregnant & told me the child was mine.I told her to fvvk off.She then passed of my child as her husbands'
The mumu man was actually celebrating his wife's pregnancy grin grin

-I attended a mixed boarding secondary school from jss 1 to 2.I then discovered a hideout where I could watch the senior girls taking their bath.I was never caught grin

Now that u have a child outside how do u feel?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
a bit tough when young
A visitor came to visit our dad from his home town
Back then Peugeot was still raining
So him my dad and their friends went out to
Have fun
The visitor forgot to lock his car we got inside me and my brothers just mishandling the steering
Pressing the ON of the car a friend of mine also saw us and came inside we press the ON till it's not working again
Damn immediately our elder brother came
Just gave me a knock inside the car
He said all of you come down
Omo they beat us that day ehhhn
A neighbor self just give birth Came to meet our mom that we are disturbing her baby that better still they should put pepper in our ass Kai sound funny but not back then
When you're little
Your brain will also be little no way no how

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by TonyBankz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ladylite:

I killed someone's dog indirectly but mistakenly, no one knew it was me. I relocated the following week.

So yuh are the one dat killed my dog nd relocated di following week? So its yuh

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Albertone(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I'm married now. But I can hand her over to my paddy. Send me her photo so I can share with him. King Terry never miss his target.
You be Mr.Anjorin a.k.a Bajinatu
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by MrBachelor: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

You did well.

He broke the "Bro Code" and you served him well.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

You're so funny.

I'm a born again Christian and my bible condemns such act.
Open the verse.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auxigen(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
;
pmoye:
By trying to change it to 'am' you've successfully complicated your situation.

grin grin free this guy na
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Chikpat(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Toromiroro:

Give me his WhatsApp handle please

Why do you want someone to do this at all cost?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Auxigen(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
ambassadorgozie:
I bleeped my bestfriend babe many times. He isn't aware till today. Although they are no longer together
Kai!! Some kind girls ehhnnn?!
And guy you sef..nawa to you oooh.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.