Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44867 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
...wow heard those stuffs cost a lot...omo i dey apply extra caution o..instead make i no pass the practical o..
gringrin na 12 I for buy as punishment ooo
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Before or after writing JAMB 5 times? grin
Boredom will not kee me. Let's drag him like tiger gen grin grin grin

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Hahahahaaa gimme your gf's number lemme show you something.

I have a number for you. My Ex
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
i can remember the following
1. rubbing my dick on a sister yansh in church during fire fire vigil.. but I think she liked it cos the dick was hard af , and she was just doing like someone in spirit...
2. I used my last term school fee in sec school to buy a new phone.. I never pay the school fees till date
3. a pastor daughter gave me head in their parlour when I go charge
4. when my dad was working in construction coy, I transferred 40k twice from his account.. he thought it was bank issue so he was going to the bank to lay complaints, oboy I quickly returned it because that shit would have spoilt my reputation.. of all him pikin, na me my parents trust pass.. up till now self, they really confide in me..
5. when I visited my brother in Osun state, I would wake up as earlier as 4 in the morning, I would hide in the kitchen and peep through the window, all the girls in that house bathe outside early.. although good bathroom dey but I no no why dem dey bath outside.. I see different pussies and yansh.. na that time I know how girls dey wash pussy .oboy!
6. I made a threat on a guy that was eyeing my girlfriend then..( the guy hostel was beside my own.. and the guy carry well well ) .. I call am for midnight, I used strange number , give am voice , tell am say he go die if he no desist.. funnily enough immediately I dropped the call, the guy called my number and told me that " guy someone is threatening me cos of your girl.. I just laughed and feigned ignorance.
7. I fuvk my girlfriend's roomate.. she went to shagamu, her phone was off so I went to her hostel, didnt see anyone so I waited till like 9 for night.. her room mate came back from where she went to do assignment. gbam , naso dem bring night, I kuku borrow her charger, thinking by 11, I go go house.. naso we watch Spartacus enter relay.... she was crying in the morning,I quickly left befoe by 5am before guys wey sabi me wake up; D
8. I told a lecturer in the class that" you are mad sir".. Walai dem no catch me na another person dem catch.. the guy beg tire...he said he didnt mean to say that ( he used him mouth kill himself grin)
9. the day I was going to unilag, I helped the driver collect money and handed it over to him.. he thanked me, mumu man no no say I no pay grin
10. I went to mesuya during rush hour.. I chopped 1k suya without paying Kobo...
e too plenty walai, those are the ones I could reminisce vividly
U are a nigga with many sins. Oya com an knee dan here grin grin grin

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
When I was serving in the North years ago, my stockbroker mistakenly transferred N3.4 m to my bank account. I was waiting for him to call or something, he never did. Neither was it reversed by the bank. That evening I called him and told him what had happened. The second day I went to the bank to return the money to him.

Whether it was right or wrong to have done so (according to street-smartness) I wouldn't know; but then I wanted to build wealth that I could confidently say was cleanly mine.

Before the real owners will coman collect the wealth and start sharing it at EFCC office grin grin grin grin. Do u still have the contact of that stockbroker? I want to ask him some stuff. No jokes pls. Unless u can give me the answers I seek

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Harllaby: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sammiel:
I was 13 years old and my friend , our landlord's son was 14. So it happened that one Edo man, a retired Nigerian soldier recently packed in without his family. He was given a job to head the security outfit of a private company very close to our house. So we went out hunting with catapult in a nearby farmland. Immediately we got to the Edo man's yam farm and were flabbergasted and completely amazed at how big the Edo ridges were. We looked at each other and bursted into laughter, and then we wondered what might be hidden inside those ridges. The next thing I saw was my friend jumping on each of ridges and flattening them. Initially I didn't join him but then I discovered how much fun this dude was having with the levelling speed, and I was not going to miss out just like that. Na so devil push me I come fold trouser come begin jump on top Edo ridges follow scatter everything wey person papa suffer do.
Immediately we discovered how much damage we had done, we quickly wore our sandals and fled the scene.
The following day the retired soldier called a meeting and I heard him saying he was sure that kids from the compound must have been responsible for the wicked act, and that if he had caught the individual red-handed that would have been the end of the person's life. That last statement sent shivers down my spine. He was a tough man and generally feard in that area because he was among the few Nigerian soldiers that survived the Liberian Civil War.
Na God save me sha.
No be when your child go do same you go wan kill am...

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
Abeg guy, no vex. I wasn't trying to insult you.
It is not an insult to say a dead man is dead. (Odysseus, in Troy).

But I have a question (you needn't answer thought): whatever makes you think you are better than the girls twerking for cash? At least they
are providing a service in exchange for the money they receive. They are infinitely better than someone (like you) who does babiala-adura-agba on different threads, expect free cash for nothing. You should show some respect to those girls; twerking is a specific skill.

I don't think begging is a skill though.

That's still not an insult.

How can shoot someone and take him to a quack doctor after shooting him grin grin. I see ur handwork. Wicked somebody grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:
Braintrain

You're not anonymous Lloyd....
Oshey Jack Bauer. So u don't see the dude is just tryna get mentions ba

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Sammiel: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Lol. I was only 13 and clueless. Help me edit your post biko... I would have loved a like or share but not the whole post being quoted like you did, because others won't find it interesting to read a long story twice you know?

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I can't categorically tell you there's one single formula to get any girl into bed but I can tell you one or two things that works for me
1. Play with their emotions: Women are naturally emotional. I tend to induce a range of emotions during conversation with any lady I have time for. Ending the moment if a sweet unforgettable note.

2: Body language: I'm a master at this. I don't know how I do it but I can make a woman think about what it'd be like to have sex with me without even realising she's been manipulated. When she gets hooked to the idea and I sense it, I distant myself and allow her do the chasing.

3: Always look good, scent nice & spend on her carefully but make it seem like you are willing to do more than you are capable at the moment.

This is my general default formula. At the extreme instance, I can go the full length to get a woman if I want. Even to see her parents if needs be just to convince her.
I don't know if u are Yoruba o but u are still a Yoruba demon. In fact, a Yoruba Lucifer grin grin grin angry angry

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
ehmmy11:
your points made sense but needs time to be implemented .. I was thinking it was a switch of a button grin . Thanks for your time.
See am. U too like bad thing. U wan go do research on those tips now, ba? U see u? grin angry angry angry
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by folake4u(f): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Well mine wasn't a bad bad something sha cheesy.

I'm terrible at Mathematics, I don't know, I love the subject, the Maths doesn't love me in return. When I wrote Waec, on the day of Maths, I cried bitterly ehn after the first paper cos I knew I was going to fail as I wrote absolute nonsense(we wrote the theory first), that day was the same day we were to take pictures for our school's year book.
Lol after much crying, I was persuaded to take picture for the yearbook in my teary state.
Results came and EVERYTHING was good, downside was I had a fuçking F grade on my Maths. I didn't even bother as I had cried Everything when I was writing the paper few months back grin grin.
Fast forward to writing Neco, the day we were supposed to write Maths, I vowed my life that I was going to pass that paper, so I begged(actually sat down on her seat) one Muslim girl in my class that time to swap seats with me so as I would seat with her exam partner who happened to be the school's Head Girl and my friend, she knew Maths die, and so we did mass cooperation in the exam hall that day, something miraculously happened, no invigilator came to disturb me that day cos our names were called out in the register and we were sitting according to surnames!!!! Ahhhhhh, I was that close to getting caught!!!!! The day that Neco result came out, I went to cyber cafe to go and check with my Dad, and I passed the Maths finally, I had a C6 grade, it was a really close call as I had Law admission already and that time my Waec Maths grade wanted to spoil my admission that year.
Wherever you are Musa Rashidat, God will bless you for me. God use you for me.
I mean! I took a huge risk!

And anytime I want to go into memory lane, I usually pick up my yearbook and I smile anytime I see my teary face because Waec Maths showed me shege!!!!!!!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Paganizonda: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
smadav:
I remember when I had sex with my oga girlfriend, he will give me car key to carry her to the house for him to attend to customers, once I get home I go lash the girl, then go back shop. Fucking her was one of the sweetest sex I have ever had, u know that feeling say u de chop oga food, it felt out of this world, I still the Yash the bitch till date, my oga never thought of it, talk more to suspect me, though I'm my own boss now.

someone will do the same thing to your side chick or wife and you will never fine out since you have no remorse.
Choi !!!
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Professorcplus(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why always sex, rape and incest confession grin. Mine is different from them but let me share it.

During uni days I met a very close course mate. We practically do everything together but soon drifted apart because he wasn't serious minded. We were to write a practical programming course which he never for once practiced for. On the day of exam, the invigilator lucky placed us in the same row. 10min into the exam I already finish coding but I looked at his computer screen and all I could see was errors. He was visibly shaking.

I have warned him to read and practiced but he never seems to care. Him problem not mine. I got up and decided to leave the hall. But I thought what would I gain from my actions. I told him not to submit on his computer and I did another coding for him and submitted through my computer. I did some computer stuff like change of IP, time etc.

After the exam he thanked me but still unserious guy. The lecturer later busted those who helped someone. How he managed not to find out amazes me. I risk been rusticated on top one unserious friend

26 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Chisaedhor: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Auladimeji1:
You're correct but my family do give me money but I don't know how to spend,I can be rich this morning then evening I'll be poor as church rat
Sorry to say, but i think u have spiritual problem dat needs urgent attention... May God deliver you.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

Glorying in your language of subjugation.
You should be ashamed of any desire or compulsion to speak or write your darling Inglis perfectly well...or of the need to shame people who are “bad” at it.
It is self and mental slavery in a simple nutshell.
Cc pmoye
Real intelligence- the ability to unlearn, delearn, learn or relearn what is, and when necessary.
One has little emotional intelligence if they have little or no empathy.
U don't know unlearn and delearn mean the same ba? A language u claim is a product of mental, is what u are forming verbal acrobatics with now. Such inglorious daftness

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by ehmmy11(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
DavidEsq:

See am. U too like bad thing. U wan go do research on those tips now, ba? U see u? grin angry angry angry
research and development is fundermental in any type of growth and improvement grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Sammiel: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Oga you are taking this this thing too seriously. I know what I did was wrong but the thread was meant for sharing experiences just for the sake of it. Besides, I later did many stuff to compensate for my ugly behavior towards him.
I should not have posted it here though because of those that will take it personal and young folks on this forum who may be reading this thread or find it via Google.
Do well to help modify your comment as I have done already.

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
dazzlingd:

Two guys under the disguise of female monikers chatting with each other.....grin
U dey mind dem. Na so devil dey catch dem grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Joshforeal: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.
Na juju una dey use abi these ladies are that cheap?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Alexaonfleek: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Casalindal:
I cast a love spell on my partner
was it jaruma products you used?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
DavidEsq:

U don't know unlearn and delearn mean the same ba? A language u claim is a product of mental, is what u are forming verbal acrobatics with now. Such inglorious daftness

I didn’t even know delearn was a word- I thought I forged it cheesy. I just like using it- there should be a delearn- like one doing it on their own in a cold turkey kinda way. Unlearn should be like being taught to do it, like being given the treatment. ( In my books/mind). I treat the Inglis however I want. It is not Igbo, and so i cannot worship it.
For my SAT I was in the 97 percentile
For GRE I had 790/800 or so then
For my WAEC I had an A, and etc. I am the person whose friends always call up during word games, for the meaning of words, and I would totally, completely annihilate you in a scrabble game or quick crossword. In a formal setting, you would not speak or write as good as me, I can put money on this. But? I will do whatever I want with the language, even inventing words (in this case, thinking I came up with it cheesy). So suck it in, or walk on your head in frustration!
Lol.

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Joshforeal: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
tiffanyfan:

Am very sure you don't know what you are saying
Dang. you're cute. Can we get to know each other. I'm Joshua

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

I didn’t even know delearn was a word- I though I forged it cheesy. I just like using it- there should be a delearn- like one doing it on their own in a cold turkey kinda way. Unlearn would be like being taught to do it, like being given the treatment. ( In my books/mind). I treat the Inglis however I want. It is not Igbo, and so i cannot worship it.
For my SAT I was in the 97 percentile
For GRE I had 790/800 or so then
For my WAEC I had an A, and etc. I am the person whose friends always call up during word games, for the meaning of words, and I would totally, completely annihilate you in a scrabble game or quick crossword. In a formal setting, you would not speak or wrote as good as me, I would put money on this. But? I will do whatever I want with the language, even inventing words (in this case, thinking I came up with it cheesy). So suck it in, or walk on your head in frustration!
Lol.
U are one of those "aspire to acquire ba? grin grin grin ; Oiin! U are doing well grin

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
I masturbate at least 20 days in a month without getting caught

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Alexaonfleek: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
lols
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EMMNIG: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Deyund12:
There are so many ways to make money legally online drop your WhatsApp number let me show you how I make 5k -10k weekly just with my smartphone..... Yahoo is not an option for....
Or Dm on WhatsApp 09030332225

08098165999 am interested
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Alexaonfleek: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
lols it's mostly sex scandals that people confess

Sometime when I was in ss3 during chemistry practicals,our chemistry teacher after collecting money from 2 guys that broke lab apparatus,warned everyone that if anybody breaks any lab apparatus again that he'll collect nothing less than 5k from the person.
15 minutes after he said that, I mistakenly broke a burette grin

He was right there in the lab but somehow he didn't know,and my lab partner(who was the lab prefect)after smiling sweetly at him was nice enough not to snitch on me smiley

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
DavidEsq:

U are one of those "aspire to acquire ba? grin grin grin ; Oiin! U are doing well grin

I edit only when I get a mention.
I look at what I impulsively sent and would maybe correct the really grating mistakes because, habit and indoctrination angry
And yeah, I am doing well, thank you. Hope you are too, even more than I am kwa (I responded to your bolded bit after changing the meaning, for my pleasure cheesy)
Bye
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
NewDelhi:
After some months when it was time to break it she'll be confused that the money inside wasn't as much as she expected.

lol .. She go wonder whether kolo don dey charge ..VAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67