Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44862 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Sammiel: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Say no to crime.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

You're so funny.

I'm a born again Christian and my bible condemns such act.

Isaac married Rebecca his cousin
Esau married his cousin
Jacob married two of his cousins

Do you read your Bible at all?

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

Isaac married Rebecca his cousin
Esau married his cousin
Jacob married two of his cousins

Do you read your Bible at all?

It is obvious incest run in your blood grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

It is obvious incest run in your blood grin
Nah... But a cousin fvcker like you should not be living in denial

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by paul100(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jackmj:
I got admission into the University in 2019 but unfortunately twas not the course I applied for, So I was hoping to stay at home and write jamb the following year,but my dad said I should goan do the course with the intention that I'll do change of course but when I tried doing the change of course my HOD refused, I then registered for jamb again (am yet to write)with all the brouhaha I didn't pay the school fees they gave me, Am still enjoying the school fees (65k) now sef
How do you think your parents will felt if they know about this?
You have to let them know because it may cause high BP if they find out by themselves

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

Nonsense Albert Einstein married his first cousin
Shut it already He - Goooat .. You have made your point cousin fucccker ...now fucccck off and go fucccck your nieces too...wayward son of a whory b!+cch...

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by dazzlingd(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vulcanheph:
3 years ago at 2017, I once went to the bank to deposit 4k and after i left the bank i recieved my 4k credit Alert and like 30 minutes later i saw another 100k Alert on my phone, at first i was scared and didn't do anything to it , still expecting the bank or someone to call me about it....after waiting for 2 weeks without anyone contacting me for the money , i spent it. ........untill today no one has contacted me for the money.

Eyah, I pity the teller....they must have gone days searching from where the shortage was coming from..and the teller will pay for it...som1s sweat fa
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ladylite: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
TonyBankz:
So yuh are the one dat killed my dog nd relocated di following week? So its yuh

shocked. grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Well, humans (not just Africans) should imbibe the habit of diligence. You decidedly missed the point in the present case by trying to adopt the posture of the defender of the victimized. Someone had the temerity to share the testimony of how he "summoned up courage to go into my 6th jamb with expo I got in a forum online", and I specifically picked on him to help realize that he had not really cheated the system but himself. And then you jumped on like a crusader hungry for blood... Education (not mere certificate) is of primary benefit to the individual and only secondarily beneficial to the society. You come across as someone who has been properly educated, and I don't think you had that education simply awarded to you without going through the process...

It is high time we started telling one another the hard truth on this platform; we shouldn't encourage bad behaviour. And this is one of the few platforms most suited for this purpose simply because most people don't give the tiniest Zap who you are. In the real world, only few of those some of us exchange comments, pleasantries and abusive words with can operate in the same social cycle in all things. But that is the beauty of Nairaland: one often finds secondary school fail-out calling a professor uneducated; a jobless person abusing employer of labour; a lazy e-beggar describing someone holding multiple jobs/businesses as pathetic... The anonymity is the beauty. And this has nothing to do with dividing Africans or using the so-called language of subjugation on anyone. As Africans we should step outside the shadow cast by the dark days of colonization (if you're raised in Nigeria you have no decent claim to the ill of slavery); no, it's not everything that must be interpreted in the light of slavery. Refusing to clap when people cut corners, cheat the system, rape girls/boys and they openly celebrate it is not the way to unite as Africans. A society that refuses to speak up against these ills so as to avoid shaming the individuals involved has already failed.

Your input was well considered at every point.

merahki:

I am tired of fighting already so have a good life too. But on this issue I was going to continue, because the subject (grammar policing)is a pet peeve of mine.
Anyway consider my input.
Will attach an e-book to this post later. Written by a nairalander...you may find it and other reads in its bibliography interesting.
By language of subjugation I meant that of the people who enslaved and colonized Africans. It was used to divide Africans into two groups- “the bright and the itibolibo”. Its use is one of the main reasons why we can’t create/innovate, etc.
It should be the last thing Africans should use to shame one another.
Cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sparro:
IF everyone here spills the 'evil' they have done or are still doing, you will go blind from reading. The real evil is still unheard of.
WORD! The evil that men do ..
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Casalindal(f): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
I cast a love spell on my partner

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by dazzlingd(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Is your girl based in Abuja?
Hmmmm.....
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Liliantalks: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Casalindal:
I cast a love spell on my partner
I need that seriously lol
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Shut it already He - Goooat .. You have made your point cousin fucccker ...now fucccck off and go fucccck your nieces too...wayward son of a whory b!+cch...

Pained MF, sad was the day your dad dicked your mum.... Father to daughter
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Casalindal(f): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:

Email me
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

I'm not Albert Einstein

bros free na psycho cousin fuuuccker...The devil has taken 98% share in his life.. He can go on to fucck his daughters too..unless he is just trying to sound controversial for attention sake...
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by paul100(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
NewDelhi:
I

When boys were struggling , I couldn't count the amount of times I entered danfo without paying. Twas as if I had jazz or something on me.

While me way forgot to pay a driver on my way to church dey pray for mercy from God like i kill person,sha every human beings are differentundecided
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
There was this strict teacher then in sec.sch. Mr ajala. One day as he was moving outside window I called 'ajala jalingo' he heard and was moving 2wards our classroom, mehn I was shaking couldn't feel my legs nomore, he came and asked and everyone pointed to a close to me. WTf!! truly miracles exist. 'Oparanozie jecinta' I'm so sorry for wat I caused u DAT day

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
Subjugation: the action of bringing someone or something under domination or control.

You're now just blabbing. People rarely make sense when they blab. Give it another try, you just might accidentally make sense this time.

Empty! ..i was expecting a matching intelligent response from the sanctimonious mr. Education/grammar...
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.
This one na Machiavellian revenge o! Mafioso move cheesy
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
In secondary school, I carelessly broke six rectangular glass prisms, no one knows I was the one

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EgunMogaji2: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
****Mine****
When i was young i was very found of playing with stones,i even had a catapult then. There was this man living close to our house,people call him old soja ( the man wasnt really a retired soldier). So one day i broke the window of his house exactly his room own.
All the small boys in my area then suffered it,but till today they never knew i was the one.

Share yours lets have fun

Unfortunately there is know statue of limitations so I continue too plead my 5th amendment right as afforded by the constitution grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
bros free na psycho cousin fuuuccker...The devil has taken 98% share in his life.. He can go on to fucck his daughters too..unless he is just trying to sound controversial for attention sake...

I tire oooo
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I wish his girlfriend was cheap. She wasn't, I'm experienced in breaking excuses & defences. You won't understand. There's very few women I cannot get.
Tell him o
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

Pained MF, sad was the day your dad dicked your mum.... Father to daughter
I know you just sounding controversial to garner cheap attention.. In anycase just fucccck off and go sniff your daughters panties..its a free world
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

Nah... But a cousin fvcker like you should not be living in denial

I regret my action now, but why are trying to coerce me into it again

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ajolee92:
That's a typo error, I meant to say am, jeez!!
See how u plunged into deeper errors. No wonder. Jus look at him angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by dazzlingd(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Casalindal:

Email me

Liliantalks:

Two guys under the disguise of female monikers chatting with each other.....grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
In secondary school, I carelessly broke six rectangular glass prisms, no one knows I was the one
...wow heard those stuffs cost a lot...omo i dey apply extra caution o..instead make i no pass the practical o..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ajolee92:
Don't mind the mofo, looking for flaws to pick on, just for the records am well read, so don't use some silly mistake to judge me
U are well read, yet ur smooth mushin coconut head can't process the differences between "I'M" and "AM".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
By trying to change it to 'am' you've successfully complicated your situation.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.