Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44868 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by cezarman(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ladylite:

I killed someone's dog indirectly but mistakenly, no one knew it was me. I relocated the following week.

Damn!!!
You killed a dog!
A dog? That's far better than most humans...

Mistake or not, that shiit is unacceptable and unforgivable.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

So you stopped lashing her?

It is a bad thing.

I will never do that again

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by smadav(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
I remember when I had sex with my oga girlfriend, he will give me car key to carry her to the house for him to attend to customers, once I get home I go lash the girl, then go back shop. Fucking her was one of the sweetest sex I have ever had, u know that feeling say u de chop oga food, it felt out of this world, I still the Yash the bitch till date, my oga never thought of it, talk more to suspect me, though I'm my own boss now.

26 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Olatara(f): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
i can remember the following
1. rubbing my dick on a sister yansh in church during fire fire vigil.. but I think she liked it cos the dick was hard af , and she was just doing like someone in spirit...
2. I used my last term school fee in sec school to buy a new phone.. I never pay the school fees till date
3. a pastor daughter gave me head in their parlour when I go charge
4. when my dad was working in construction coy, I transferred 40k twice from his account.. he thought it was bank issue so he was going to the bank to lay complaints, oboy I quickly returned it
5. when I visited my brother in Osun state, I would wake up as earlier as 4 in the morning, I would hide in the kitchen and peep through the window, all the girls in that house bathe outside early.. although good bathroom dey but I no no why dem dey bath outside.. I see different pussies and yansh.. na that time I know how girls dey wash pussy .oboy!
6. I made a threat on a guy that was eyeing my girlfriend then..( the guy hostel was beside my own.. and the guy carry well well ) .. I call am for midnight, I used strange number , give am voice , tell am say he go die if he no desist.. funnily enough immediately I dropped the call, the guy called my number and told me that " guy someone is threatening me cos of your girl.. I just laughed and feigned ignorance.
7. I fuvk my girlfriend's roomate.. she went to shagamu, her phone was off so I went to her hostel, didnt see anyone so I waited till like 9 for night.. her room mate came back from where she went to do assignment. gbam , naso dem bring night, I kuku borrow her charger, thinking by 11, I go go house.. naso we watch Spartacus enter relay.... she was crying in the morning,I quickly left befoe by 5am before guys wey sabi me wake up; D
8. I told a lecturer in the class that" you are mad sir".. Walai dem no catch me na another person dem catch.. the guy beg tire...he said he didnt mean to say that ( he used him mouth kill himself grin)
9. the day I was going to unilag, I helped the driver collect money and handed it over to him.. he thanked me, mumu man no no say I no pay grin
10. I went to mesuya during rush hour.. I chopped 1k suya without paying Kobo...
e too plenty walai, those are the ones I could reminisce vividly
Chai! You are weird.

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by manlawal(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.
the revenge is in the pain the guy will feel after getting to know. So pls tell him not now but when he get married to her
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by boom99(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
i can remember the following
1. rubbing my dick on a sister yansh in church during fire fire vigil.. but I think she liked it cos the dick was hard af , and she was just doing like someone in spirit...
2. I used my last term school fee in sec school to buy a new phone.. I never pay the school fees till date
3. a pastor daughter gave me head in their parlour when I go charge
4. when my dad was working in construction coy, I transferred 40k twice from his account.. he thought it was bank issue so he was going to the bank to lay complaints, oboy I quickly returned it
5. when I visited my brother in Osun state, I would wake up as earlier as 4 in the morning, I would hide in the kitchen and peep through the window, all the girls in that house bathe outside early.. although good bathroom dey but I no no why dem dey bath outside.. I see different pussies and yansh.. na that time I know how girls dey wash pussy .oboy!
6. I made a threat on a guy that was eyeing my girlfriend then..( the guy hostel was beside my own.. and the guy carry well well ) .. I call am for midnight, I used strange number , give am voice , tell am say he go die if he no desist.. funnily enough immediately I dropped the call, the guy called my number and told me that " guy someone is threatening me cos of your girl.. I just laughed and feigned ignorance.
7. I fuvk my girlfriend's roomate.. she went to shagamu, her phone was off so I went to her hostel, didnt see anyone so I waited till like 9 for night.. her room mate came back from where she went to do assignment. gbam , naso dem bring night, I kuku borrow her charger, thinking by 11, I go go house.. naso we watch Spartacus enter relay.... she was crying in the morning,I quickly left befoe by 5am before guys wey sabi me wake up; D
8. I told a lecturer in the class that" you are mad sir".. Walai dem no catch me na another person dem catch.. the guy beg tire...he said he didnt mean to say that ( he used him mouth kill himself grin)
9. the day I was going to unilag, I helped the driver collect money and handed it over to him.. he thanked me, mumu man no no say I no pay grin
10. I went to mesuya during rush hour.. I chopped 1k suya without paying Kobo...
e too plenty walai, those are the ones I could reminisce vividly

May God forgive you. Bad boy

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dande55:
After going through this thread. All I can say is that guys are actually there own enemies but are always quick to say women are there own enemies. See them, raping and sleeping with their best friends daughters, wives or girlfriend. Tomorrow, they will open their disgusting mouth to say bro code.
Ndi nzuzu

I just laugh when I see posts like that and I wish lots of ladies will see it too. They will deliberately sleep with their best friends girlfriend and when asked will hide under the umbrella of 'all women are scum' including the idiot boyfriend that was betrayed. "Ndi nzuzu" is too mild a description.

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Dande55: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I just laugh when I see posts like that and I wish lots of ladies will see it too. They will deliberately sleep with their best friends girlfriend and when asked will hide under the umbrella of 'all women are scum' including the idiot boyfriend that was betrayed. "Ndi nzuzu" is too mild a description.

Don't mind them. One was proud to call himself a rapist. Unscrupulous creatures.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
By trying to change it to 'am' you've successfully complicated your situation.

Biko jee zuo ike you Brit angry
The first one we can pass off as a joke/ friendly yab...this second one is you clearly trying to shame him.
Immaturity and or cruelty at play.
Hiss!

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
[s]feel free to have sex with whoever,as long as you aee both adults and it's consent[/s]

Don’t be silly.
Your ancestors are turning in their graves because of you. Don’t give me whatever Judaic explanation you may have in your arsenal.
No integrity of spirit in you. No real love. Just a huge gap in your personhood.
Tufiakwa
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
For a good reason too. It is too early for us as a country to evolve a platform for people to gleefully brag about cheating the system. Education is a personal gift one gives oneself, and by cheating the system one ends up with self-sustained injuries... We have thousands of students who are faithfully going through the process, and who deserve admission slots more than those who cheat... We shouldn't celebrate moral decadence that inflicts injury (directly or indirectly) upon others.

If that my friend had allowed himself to go through the process, he would have been better for it. And perhaps, he wouldn't be dropping his bank accounts on different threads asking for alms. (No pun intended).

You are sanctimonious and boring.
And also unkind.
I dislike you already!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
@trying to shame him. Definitely.

You are welcome.

@Immaturity and or cruelty at play. Hiss!. That is strictly your opinion; find attached what I do with your kind of opinion...

merahki:

Biko jee zuo ike you Brit angry
The first one we can pass it off as a joke/ friendly yab...this second one is you clearly trying to shame him.
Immaturity and or cruelty at play.
Hiss!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Stillthebest: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ajolee92:
Don't mind the mofo, looking for flaws to pick on, just for the records am well read, so don't use some silly mistake to judge me

I haven't seen anyone who is well read that uses "am" in place of "I am". Not picking on you but that word speaks bad of modern day education.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

It is a bad thing.

I will never do that again
Nonsense Albert Einstein married his first cousin

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I can't categorically tell you there's one single formula to get any girl into bed but I can tell you one or two things that works for me
1. Play with their emotions: Women are naturally emotional. I tend to induce a range of emotions during conversation with any lady I have time for. Ending the moment if a sweet unforgettable note.

2: Body language: I'm a master at this. I don't know how I do it but I can make a woman think about what it'd be like to have sex with me without even realising she's been manipulated. When she gets hooked to the idea and I sense it, I distant myself and allow her do the chasing.

3: Always look good, scent nice & spend on her carefully but make it seem like you are willing to do more than you are capable at the moment.

This is my general default formula. At the extreme instance, I can go the full length to get a woman if I want. Even to see her parents if needs be just to convince her.

Terrible, this
But funny too cheesy
Food for thought- if someone did that to your sister or daughter, I am sure you would scream blue murder.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by galadima77(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
KelvinCX:
You both should stop dating cheap girls

You're wicked! What an angle? Lolz

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
IF everyone here spills the 'evil' they have done or are still doing, you will go blind from reading. The real evil is still unheard of.

30 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:

Nonsense Albert Einstein married his first cousin

I'm not Albert Einstein

12 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

I haven't seen anyone who is well read that uses "am" in place of "I am". Not picking on you but that word speaks bad of modern day education.

Lol
Glorying in your language of subjugation.
You should be ashamed of any desire or compulsion to speak or write your darling Inglis perfectly well...or of the need to shame people who are “bad” at it.
It is embodied self hate and mental slavery in a simple nutshell.
Cc pmoye
Real intelligence- the ability to unlearn, delearn, learn or relearn what is, and when necessary.
One has little emotional intelligence if they have little or no empathy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
The very reason they have to be stopped.
livelovelaugh:
Yes most times, they don't stop. They do it again at the slightest opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Liliantalks: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mehn I Broke my friend iPhone 6plus screen when iPhone 6 just came out then,,, mehn I deny am flat n she no suspect me. She asked me tho but I deny am !! I no get money to repair screen of almost 20k, cause I would hv definitely paid, if I told her ! We r still close friends

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Braintrain: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
weyreypey:
Braintrain

You're not anonymous Lloyd....
What?
What's Lloyd?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Subjugation: the action of bringing someone or something under domination or control.

You're now just blabbing. People rarely make sense when they blab. Give it another try, you just might accidentally make sense this time.

merahki:

Lol
You should be ashamed of any desire or compulsion to speak or write your darling Inglis perfectly well...or of the need to shame people who are “bad” at it.
It is self and mental slavery in a simple nutshell.
Cc pmoye
Real intelligence- the ability to unlearn, delearn, learn or relearn what is, and when necessary.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Liliantalks: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
Youdonminit
that guy deserves to die
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Modsfav: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
I used to transfer airtime from my Aunt phone to mine and whenever she complains about her airtime disappearance, I blame it on the network, there was this particular day that I moved the airtime to my phone and debit alert didn't come in time, I left her on the table and left. Immediately she picked it up, she saw the message, she suspected I was the one but I denied grin grin

Hoe stories tonight. Hit on my siggy to enjoy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Stillthebest: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
kiss

So no one had made wealth illegally and had built on it without anyone knowing how such started out as a fraudster?

So no one had ever killed human beings here! Until we read stories like these local man will roll eyes

17 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by paix(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
LORDZEUS25:
First FTC EVER!
Where's the trophy?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Creativetribe: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2020

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
Subjugation: the action of bringing someone or something under domination or control.

You're now just blabbing. People rarely make sense when they blab. Give it another try, you just might accidentally make sense this time.

Oh you dunno what I meant by that dear child? lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed
Now run along, okay?
Come back when truly educated. Given your current stance, this would be looong if ever.
And drop the highly unattractive and cruel grammar policing while at it. It makes self hate very very glaring.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Stillthebest: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

Lol
It is self and mental slavery in a simple nutshell.
Cc pmoye
One has little emotional intelligence if they have little or no empathy.

No shaming. Just a conspicuous observation. By and large, no point flexing it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
I'm even going to 'like' this comment of yours. wink wink grin

Have a good life.

merahki:

Oh you dunno what I meant by that dear child? lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed
Now run along, okay?
Come back when truly educated. Given your current stance, this would be looong if ever.
And drop the highly unattractive and cruel grammar policing while at it. It makes self hate very very glaring.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.