Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (49459 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
rosalieene:

besides, living with a guy in school, it's a norm in the university..... it's her past and not something you should worry yourself over.
is the norm normal?

no lady will see anything wrong with this. Because they know the implications yet they don't mind living such life. While guys takes advantage of the lady(chop and clean mouth)
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Fem4real: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Brother, if I must be sincere here I must tell you to pray for guidelines before moving on....Pray to God for direction...
Human direction might mislead you...create time to seek the face of the lord and be rest assured he will communicate with you.

Rgds
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by emede: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Solatium:

if you ask me,I don't think anyone should be worried about this

If a girl lived a couple life, chances are higher she dated just only one guy all through that period they lived together.

just close your eyes and move on,there is no biggie about your girl sleeping with a man while in school,that is why it is advisable for every young man to have their own fair share of women before getting married,so the thing no go dey pain you

Baba u just spoke my mind.

Key word. Have a good share of the game. so u don't feel cheated.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
xendra:
Just because you didn't leave a couples life now you think she is worse that you cheesy y is it that we humans only call what we don't do sin? But if we do it then its ok

no lady will see anything wrong with this. Because they know the implications yet they don't mind living such life. While guys takes advantage of the lady(chop and clean mouth)
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Look at you asking "can I forgive her"? Did she cheat on you? I don't blame you anyway. I blame the lady seeking closure from her ex by talking too much to you. Forgive my ass.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ekenwen: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
The truth is she is still in love with him , I can also tell you that she still goes through his FB page to see his recent update just to know how his doing . To be sincere she is addicted to the memory of love they both share together. So it will be difficult to delete that memory because to her does love memories are priceless.
But what she don't know is , love will always find you if only you can let go of the past and focus on the future. My brother you have to make her believe you are her future. That is if you truly love her .
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Dangrace01: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Solatium:

if you ask me,I don't think anyone should be worried about this

If a girl lived a couple life, chances are higher she dated just only one guy all through that period they lived together.

just close your eyes and move on,there is no biggie about your girl sleeping with a man while in school,that is why it is advisable for every young man to have their own fair share of women before getting married,so the thing no go dey pain you

Word bro!

Another thing again is this thing called love and sex. These things are like seeds. The more u keep sexing one particular person for a long period of time the bond ( which people call love) keeps growing, it would take same number of years or more to forget such person

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by rosalieene(f): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
stormborn28:
is the norm normal?

Its 100% inappropriate.
but now the deed has been done, lesson has been learnt...... The only solution is to forget the past.
others will still keep doing it no matter how you talk to them about its implications, till they realise its implications themselves.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by rosalieene(f): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
stormborn28:
is the norm normal?

Its 100% inappropriate.
but now the deed has been done, lesson has been learnt...... The only solution is to forget the past.
others will still keep doing it no matter how you talk to them about its implications, till they realise its implications themselves..
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Abiola2akin: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's not that bad, just steady bleeping. U don't have a problem. Ur mind is just playing u thinking they would have f**ked more than a thousand times.

My question is that did you notice she has been f**ked countles time when u are bleeping her?
Am sure it's feels good and is the reason u are still with her
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by grandpoh(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
There's this girl I keep fvcking even though she's been in relationships after we part ways,she's always available anytime I reach out without thinking twice..

I think she has not gotten over the fact that we lived couples life in school and i deflowered her and this is 4yrs ago..

At op make sure you look after your girl very well cos when her ex reach out to her she might not be able to resist..

4 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jaxxy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mydazz:
Please what's happens when you live a couples life in school,...... PLEASE

See finish. I just learnt that. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Dangrace01: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:
Look at you asking "can I forgive her"? Did she cheat on you? I don't blame you anyway. I blame the lady seeking closure from her ex by talking too much to you. Forgive my ass.

Y u dey vex
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dangrace01:

Y u dey vex
Shift undecided
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Naijaarchive(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
She is still in love with the guy... Just simple and plain... The guy deflower her that alone self won't Make her let it go easily since she is a faithful type
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Sadsoulnow: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

That might be part of it too. But I feel she has shown that she has moved on before now. But seriously bro if you know how some of these couples life in school is, you will understand how I feel.
But anyways thanks.
I can see many advice from guys asking you to let her go because she still feels something for the guy..to be honest with you there is no way she can not have her emotions touch to see her ex engaged someone. It comes with the feelings of oh was I not good enough? So way you feel when you're rejected and that does not mean she does not love you. Sincerely that feeling is normal and nothing bad in it..Almost all my sister cried for days after marriage, because they will have the past emotions played over there head over and over again.. But it takes time to heal up..bro go ahead with that girl,if you let her go now do you know much about your next girl?I think you should be happy to have a girl that's willing to open up to you..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
rosalieene:

Its 100% inappropriate.
others will still keep doing it no matter how you talk to them about its implications, till they realise its implications themselves..
one of the implications is "Okafor law " even after marriage
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Dangrace01: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:

Shift undecided

sad
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by blazintrail: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oga what happened in the past stays in the past. If you knew you cannot handle what she did in the past why did you ask her? She lived a couple's life in school and so what? Why are you judging her on her past? Is she judging you on your own past? The only reason she feels bad is because your slow ass has not given her a ring and the stupid guy she dated back then is getting married. You better step up your game and get your block head together else she will dump your ass for someone that is ready for marriage.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Asuito7(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jaeis:
What's really up with living a couple's life? OP I'm sure you're bothered that her ex has over fvcked her right? That's lame bro.

You're a funny guy. Living a couple's life proves she can be loyal and submissive (just an assumption).

My girlfriend lived with me for about 2-3 years on and off back at school and I can count the number of times we had sex. It's not entirely bad

OP let the past stay in the past, she's with you now and that's what matters. All you gotta do now is support her because it's not easy getting over an ex you dated at length (it's not gender specific).

Fvck Okafor's law it's for the movies
You guys have condone what should not be condone.

In fact from the comments so far, I am thinking whether Nothern Muslim girls are the best for marriage. Because I don't think they have lived as couple in school or engaged in all the nonsense sexual innuendos like their counterparts in the south

Men like you should not lead any society because you will lead it to moral bankruptcy. Sorry if I sound harsh, I am just being blunt with you.

May the good God reward all the chaste and morally clean ladies no matter their religion or where they come from.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:

Shift undecided
Okafor law applies
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ayusco85(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
rosalieene:
I dont know what most of you are talking about, Jasonjay101 She getting moody hearing that her EX was getting married is very normal, it doesn't mean that she still loves him. Ordinarily, a guy bulging me for marriage, no iota of love from my part sef, the day I heard he was getting married, I got a little moody, then snapped back to my normal self in few mins. Its completely normal, we are all human beings. Even if I hear that my EX is getting married today especially as I am not married yet, it must touch me, likewise for most of us. The most important thing is that you would snap out of that mood in no distant time. This person was once in her life, so its expected, especially as the memories keep flooding in her mind.
so its 100% normal
besides, living with a guy in school, it's a norm in the university..... it's her past and not something you should worry yourself over.

You made a whole lot of sense but I disagree with your last statement of it being a norm in the university.
I don't know which school u went to or ur kind of cycle of friends, people that engage in such IMO have low self esteem and don't know what they came to school for, most people that Co habit are naive especially the girls.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by clemmonce(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Do you guys think I can forget about this?
Brother i can see that you love this girl judging by the way you describe her and you sound like a good person. Here is my little advice. Dont act out of emotions and lose a good, we know quite alright there are alot of girls outside but how many of them are good.

1. I know you might maybe she must have commited alot of abortion (Assumption is the wrongest form of information) DONT ASSUME. I know girls who use family planning method to avoid pregnancy so lets not be narrow minded in the regards.

2. In regards to her past, we all have a past. If you hear my past brother you go fear me.... But am i still that kind of person? NO. You also have a past as well, some good, some very bad.

3. You mention she lied in regards to her past i will assume she was scared of you judging by her past. Which is what is happening right now. JUDGE HER BASE ON WHO SHE IS NOW.

Ask yourself is she a good girl., is she what i want in woman.... Brother if your answer is YES, then move to the last stage.

Instruct (not ask or plead) her to delete the Ex pictures if any, phone number and unfriend him from all her social media platform.

She might have gotten over him quite alright, but seeing him getting married will definitely bring some bad memories if she was the one that was dumped or cheated on.

Base on your analysis of the girl , she seem like a good girl. so act wisely.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
stormborn28:
Okafor law applies
Fv.ck you
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by princeogbeide1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Your babe is fucking real. You can't expect her to be calm and relaxed when she watches her ex who deflowered and bleeped her back to back for two years get engaged with another lady.

My advice for you is to hustle up, make money and make her feel great. Love her up and make her understand that you are the one for her. Meanwhile you are lucky to have a genuine girlfriend who respects you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Youngpo413: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

I don't think there's a place in the I post I ever said she's worse than me. And I'm not judging her either I'm only seeking advice so I can get it off my mind.
Moreso, I'm human and we all feel bad about some of these things sometimes
she was fuçked inside out,front and back,black and blue and i'm sure she has aborted too...just have all these at the back of your mind...kid.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chi59:

Fv.ck you
Okafor law now
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Kenneth10110(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
xendra:
nah! I never even had a BF in school, I was too scared. But its something I've noticed we all do, cautiously or not

A person who funicates will preach to another to stop drinking alcohol that it's wrong just because he doesn't drink

I need to applaud you for this hypocrites everywhere
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by princeogbeide1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Youngpo413:
she was fuçked inside out,front and back,black and blue and i'm sure she has aborted too...just have all these at the back of your mind...kid.

You are explaining your guilty life on nairaland.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Youngpo413: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
stormborn28:
is the norm normal?

it's not a big deal na.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by darfay: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

I'm not an authority on this sort of issues but I think what she feels is regret for having wasted 2yrs of her life with the said guy, she now realize that all the sacrifices and decision she made with him wasn't worth it hence the deep feeling of sadness and regret. Next thing she would feel is fear, yeah because she would be afraid you might do the same thing to her hence she might seem to want to distance herself from you for a while but you might think it's because she still loves her ex, which is still a huge possibility. The only solution to this, is if you love her, just tell her you her that and also let her know that you are not like her ex and provided everything goes as planned you won't leave her and lastly you both should attend the wedding together

3 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
stormborn28:
Okafor law now
What's that supposed to mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) / When your bae says "I love you"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.