Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75560 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by collitexnaira(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2020
Bros you are a sisy

The question should be how will you deal with your wife for having the gut to accuse you of sleeping with her niece.

That is the height of insult man.

It's obvious your wife is the boss in the house

Well answer to your irrelevant question... It's not wrong for you to buy undies for her niece as long as you have been buying that of your 11 years old daughter without your wife(boss) complaining

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Shancca: 12:11pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

I will tell you for free and I am sorry to say that your wife is insensitive and wickedly unfavourable to her niece. I have been with her type when I was growing as a kid and now things have changed for good. Please keep doing good to her niece, probably stop buying her undies but clothings. That girl will never forget all the good and will definitely repatriate favours to you later in life.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Chatflick(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Sorry to say, but your wife isn't a good person at all. Yes, she's your wife but it doesn't change the fact that she has a wicked mind
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Trojan8(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
grandstar:
Caringfather
It isn't proper to buy underwear for your niece. You can give her the money to do so herself. It is very suggestive and can be misconstrued.

Apologize to your wife, let he know it was an innocent act and if she doesn't want to see reason, just smile knowing you've done your best.

Apologize to a wife that called her husband a pedophile for doing absolutely nothing. Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

Op, the issue here is that you are weak. There's a strong power tussle going on currently and your wife is blackmailing you. First, she disrespected you by utilizing the money you gave her for something else. Then she still had the guts to accuse you of sleeping with a kid. Do you even realize the weight of that accusations? You have to man up bro, you have to fast. The only reason you still have a lil respect in that house is because you are the breadwinner. If that should change, you will become a totally useless. CONTROL your home asap

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Bahamas95(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
womenareapes:
divorce that bitch of your wife! undecided she got trust issue menn!
Not only trust issue, she is heartless and devilish in nature.

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Bahamas95(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
womenareapes:
divorce that bitch of your wife! undecided she got trust issue menn!

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by omolasho: 12:13pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Well, if these are your motives (i.she had no clothes ii. you gave your wife money to buy them but she didn't iii. it borders you during the family outing iv. compared to your children you feel moral guit) of doing it, then do not be worried about what she thinks and said. After all, life is full badges and bashes. However she has learnt your decisiveness, allow her to do the buying next time. Weldone.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Bablo08(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2020
Sorry to do this brother but if I were you who care about her opinion. Once you knew what u did has no side motive except to do what is right my brother you are right. Forget about your wife's feeling and spoil the girl with whatever you think her father can give to her.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by RTSC: 12:13pm On May 05, 2020
99% of Nigerian women finds it difficult truly loving any child that is not from their body.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
Pls OP caringfather
There's a question at the end of this comment, can you give us an answer?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ayasayas(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2020
The wife espect the husband to give her the money and directive to buy the under wear for her niece.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hammerP: 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Abulugom onye ara because I ask the man to step up n be a man in his own house?

Ngwanu, let him leave it...ogbasakwanum?

SOME WOMEN, U DARE NOT BE ASSERTIVE.

SO, U HANDLE THEM BY BEING PERCEIVE, OBLIGING, COMPROMISING, ACCOMMODATING AND AVOIDING .

IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHO YOU MARRY, UNLESS U WANT TO KILL SOMEBODY.

THE SAME APPLIES TO MEN.

U NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYE AND PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAP TO FIGURE OUT THE PERSON IN YOUR HOUSE.

IF U CANNOT COPE, IT IS STILL BETTER TO RUN.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Juwohn: 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
Did y'all see this? OP took all the kids out for shopping. He didn't say he went alone to buy them underwears.
They went together to the shop, girl picks what she likes, OP paid. How's this a crime now?

Caringfather:
Good evening all

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Zeezy81: 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
For goodness sake the girl in question is just 4yrs older than op's daughter 15 and 11, its natural for him to begin to see the wife's niece as his own biological daughter.. personally I will not tolerate any act of wickedness around me, not even from a wife.

If madam will not buy, I will buy and heaven will not fall

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by womenareapes: 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
Bahamas95:
seriously!

the more reason I hate Naija women!

very useless set of black species with lots of mental health related illnesses
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Geesaintagape: 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
U did nothing wrong but give her the money next time to make.things straight
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Rexymania(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
After Devil, the next thing you should fear is Women
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by smiliyB(f): 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
Billionsclub:
The right thing done in the wrong way is wrong. U did the right thing in a wrong way. U could have taken both your wife,kids and niece together to buy the things. When you get there , tell everyone to pick, you don't have to give your wife the money. After they pick, you pay directly. Next time please do this. Just apologise to her.
is that not what the man did, can't you people read! This is really annoying, the wife is simply wicked...she won't buy when they give her money and she won't allow another person buy it for the lil girl. Infact she be witch abeg, that's how e dey start. I can't stand some people's annoying character.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by aruoturerapture(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I must be honest with you .you are a good man,don't allow the attitude of your wife stops you from taking good care of that little girl. As for your wife, make her to understand that you have nothing to do with her little niece.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Victoria25(f): 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
Very wrong Mr man,you should have given her the money to buy for her self.meanwhile how did you manage to know her size?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by smiliyB(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
Zeezy81:
For goodness sake the girl in question is just 4yrs older than op's daughter 15 and 11, its natural for him to begin to see the wife's niece as his own biological daughter.. personally I will not tolerate any act of wickedness around me, not even from a wife.

If madam will not buy, I will buy and heaven will not fall
Well said!!! This life sef...smh
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by mekuxiani(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

You would have taken your wife for the shopping too to avoid all the wrong insinuations
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Judolisco(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

pls tell ur wife that if she can't take care of someone else's daughter that she should let the girl go bck to her parents house, children are sensitive all what you guys are doing to her she knows and it may affect her in the future positively or otherwise.... Also note that your children are watching and learning from her behavior also.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Deepthoughts: 12:19pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
That kind of woman will never buy anything qualitative for the poor girl,these are the reasons I have sworn not to allow my child live with any body n I pray God help me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by OdefaGirl(f): 12:20pm On May 05, 2020
Please next time, give wifey money for her undies.......but you can buy her clothes.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by quietmagic582: 12:20pm On May 05, 2020
Brethren, from the altitude your wife is given you,Regarding you being generous towards her family member is ridiculous to says the truth. I just hope your wife wont start to maltreat that poor girl from the little suspension occurs. The thing is some Nigerian wife or mother are wicked, you're making your own child looking well but you refused to look after the person who's the one cater for their welfare when you're not around. I'm 100% certain she bring her into the house to use her as helping hands. Do you know its kind of this wickedness or selfish interest i should called it force some maid to go wild or practices evil doing towards family's they are staying with. Just pray for God intervention on your marriage and your home in general.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 05, 2020
Mr. Man you did the right thing ... At least comparing the age of the child to yours... If it was your daughter you bought for..will your wife also charge you of sleeping with your own daughter..
And you just HV to caution your wife of what she says.. words at times can be heavier than how it is heard..
And I would suggest to send the niece back to her parents..this one your wife can even hid the hatred towards her.. it will be best you send her back, to avoid stories that touches.. you HV to protect the name of your family..
Sir some women can be very dangerous.. just send her back.. all the best for you
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by bbstarr(f): 12:20pm On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:
Jeez!
Where have I been?
11 year old girls now wear bras?

DAMN!!!

I started using mine at age 10. My uncle's wife got it for me. Some female children have rapid growth.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by obibob2020(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
Hahahahahah. laugh won kill me ooooo
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by smiliyB(f): 12:20pm On May 05, 2020
Victoria25:
Very wrong Mr man,you should have given her the money to buy for her self.meanwhile how did you manage to know her size?
go back and read again. Don't just read the heading and be typing nonsense... I wish there's a dislike button here. My fellow female, learn more godly and good character, leave wicked attitude. It won't take us anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by phill63(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2020
Bruh put your feet on the ground if that's truly your home. It beats me how a man will be accused of something he never did or had no intention of doing and get placid about it. If na me rain go fall for that house, and afterwards I will send her niece back to her parents so she does not feel the brunt of the aftermath chaos. You sound like you're hiding something but if not I won't call you a perfect gentleman either. We all walk down the paths we've chosen!! Bye
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by combatant2015: 12:20pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

chaii, guy man shaa know him niece underwear size?
Reason am well then u nor go blame ur wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.