Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75514 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by cochexky: 12:22pm On May 05, 2020
Wait, are you now saying the man is a suspect?
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by AWFCNAIJA: 12:22pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

When they say read, some would be pursuing FTC... Didn't you read where he said "I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids"?

Intelligence is knowing when to speak.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Efeman1: 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
Mehn theirs everything wrong with buying undies for her until I read where u said u gave her money to buy her cloths and she didn't.

I would have given her another chance at doing d right thing before I do the needful myself. And I like the way u handled the process. She selected, you paid. Quite maturedly.

In my accessment, ur wife doesn't seem to care my h for her. If she doesn't want her around, she probably should say. Else, she takes care of her like she does her children.

For better for worse Mehn. Keep d steam burning.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

Caringfather,

You are a Father and you are a husband.

Before you became a Father and a Husband you were a Man, and if my assumption is right, then you are STILL a man, so stop appealing to the idiocy of an insecure wife.

Be a man and act as a man - an alpha male. You do not need your wife's approval in order to be happy in your home. You married her with your own coins and impregnate her with your own loins. Stop coming here to wine and seek supportive opinions from netizens in order to feel good in your own home. Who born dog?

Go out there and get yourself a bottle of your favorite Cognac, sit down majestically in your 'Parlour' as you guys call it, Turn on the TV and watch your favorite Channels while blowing whistle with your mouth and singing some elderly songs and sipping each shot of your favorite XO each time your wife nags. And if she nags too much, tell her she is making you uncomfortable in your home and you are considering getting another wife if her attitude is becoming unbearable.

Be a Man!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by NaijadrivaCars: 12:23pm On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:
Read the Op's quoted paragraph and read my post, this time, slowly It seems Twitter dark mode is brighter than yours
cheesy Emeijeh self
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Use ur real account to post this.

Order than that, this is crap
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Rasheed0060(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2020
Keep doing what is right if ur heart is clean... Don't let ur wife to intimidate u... Keep up.. Hope u nva see d girl heavy breast... Lol
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by AJ01(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2020
Ningen:
You did nothing wrong.

Actually, you should be pissed off by your wife's insinuation. She's painting you as a paedophile,
a molester and an adulterer. That's so wrong.

If that's the image she has of you, it's so arggg!
You have to fix that!

You can't be this lighthearted. No.
Bro your reputation is on the line here, WTF.

reading the post alone made me angry, WTF mehn
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by VULCAN(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
What do you call a person that equates a guardian buying underwear for a girl under his care with a man buying underwear for his friends wife?

Very dumb comparison indeed.

NextD18:

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by blowjohn(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
It's like th op has issues or is a pervert.
A husband buying a niece underwear? Madness.
OP it's like ur mad.
It's people like u that give men a bad name.
Just imagine the kind of work satan dropped on ur mind.
Nonsense Man
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by AmazingELixir: 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin grin

Op seem to know somuch about women anatomy with particular emphasis on sizes of the critical areas....if I were your wife I'll do same before you start asking to see how it fits..
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by VULCAN(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
If you had bothered to read before commenting you would have seen where he stated that he gave his wife money to buy her clothes 2yrs ago but the wife chopped the money and the girl is still wearing the rags she came to the house with.

ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by obibob2020(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2020
Some people are getting it all wrong here. The man said that he took the children for shopping. His wife's niece might have probably selected the undies by herself.
I see no reason some people will be asking him how he got to know the size of her bra and panties.
The man didn't do anything wrong. He is a good man.
Perhaps, he said earlier that he has given his wife money severally to get her niece clothes but she diverted the money into something else.
Boss, your wife is naturally wicked.
Do what you think is good in the eyes of God and humanity.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2020
You are mad for buying it idiot
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by cochexky: 12:31pm On May 05, 2020
Bro, your wife is a wicked woman. Sorry to say though most Nigerian women are just stupidly wicked when it come to another person's child just because they don't want the person to look nice and becomes a threat to them. Low mentality.

Please don't stop helping the girl but next time give her the money in front of your wife because if you dare give her money and she went to get new cloths and ur wicked wife realize u gave her money... Hmmm u are on ur own. Cheers bro u no do bad.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by chochopiro(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2020
Your wife needs prayer
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Shedrack777: 12:33pm On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
you didn't make sure she bought it. Like query her or something.. Shout on her and she go get sense
The moment he does that, the wife's suspicions will skyrocket. I don't think this advice will work
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by tellsblinks(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening

Please don't send her back to her parents.

Her neice shouldn't face such cruelty,
what did she do wrong? NOTHING
Why would they have to send her back to suffer? please help train the girl to university level then let her be. She would really appreciate it than sending her back to her parents.

If possible do this

Once she is in secondary school, send her to boarding school. During holidays send her to her parents for holidays till she graduates .Help her future
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Kiezodumah(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Caringfather,

You are a Father and you are a husband.

Before you became a Father and a Husband you were a Man, and if my assumption is right, then you are STILL a man, so stop appealing to the idiocy of an insecure wife.

Be a man and act as a man - an alpha male. You do not need your wife's approval in order to be happy in your home. You married her with your own coins and impregnate her with your own loins. Stop coming here to wine and seek supportive opinions from netizens in order to feel good in your own home. Who born dog?

Go out there and get yourself a bottle of your favorite Cognac, sit down majestically in your 'Parlour' as you guys call it, Turn on the TV and watch your favorite Channels while blowing whistle with your mouth and singing some elderly songs and sipping each shot of your favorite XO each time your wife nags. And if she nags too much, tell her she is making you uncomfortable in your home and you are considering getting another wife if her attitude is becoming unbearable.e

Be a Man!

Aswear u made sense. Had to look@ what u look like but unfortunately no be ur real face.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by luminouz(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2020
Lol, NLanders are forgetful sha...

A version of this story made FP months ago. But it used house help,not niece but the story is exactly the same.

I hope OP is being paid well to write these stories to generate traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kaludestiny10(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2020
Respect sir/ma for your comment. You just said my mind.
[/quote][quote author=AWFCNAIJA post=89210452]

When they say read, some would be pursuing FTC... Didn't you read where he said "I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids"?

Intelligence is knowing when to speak.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by dinachi(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Foolish very very foolish women! Now see how you are responding very gently, you are also part of the problem. Let me make it clear trying to be a gentleman with women do not work all the time. Sometimes you have to be a Tiger. No woman I am dating can make such offhanded accusations against me and the relationship remain the same afterwards!

Now you see that most women are are demons in female clothing!

Whatever you do, do not allow the accusations to lie fallow.

let her know that she crossed a line.

that will be the end of it.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
Yes you did wrong in the mindset of a typical Nigerian woman who thinks buying stuff for your niece is termed as sleeping with her. Very off-track thinking set of people.

I'm tired please.

The story is fake bro!!! undecided
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Deloo: 12:38pm On May 05, 2020
The final question you need to ask your wife is if she really wants you to send her niece parking from the house; if yes, act accordingly and if no, then tell her you want her(niece) to always look good like the rest of your biological children.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by DWJOBScom(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you

I don't think you read what he wrote
Just read it
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
Sorry to say but ur wife is a witch...mean and inhuman....one doesn’t needs wings to fly at night before tagged a witch...pls let her return her niece back if her parents are still alive....for 2 years no change of clothes and undies...Pls how do u men tolerate some women
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kaludestiny10(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
I remember that story, the op used a relative from the wife's family and not a niece.
luminouz:
Lol, NLanders are forgetful sha...

A version of this story made FP months ago. But it used house help,not niece but the story is exactly the same.

I hope OP is being paid well to write these stories to generate traffic.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Bitcoinomy(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

you're highly delusional and your comments are highly disturbing and disgusting. I wonder the kind of brains you have. You need a medical checkup. The Man said he took the children out for shopping.. So you think he went on picking bras and pants, then began to put the bra on her chest in the Mall so he knows which fits or not. Am sure they picked and he paid. He will know what items was taken at the Checkout... But Your comments are just irritating...

The man said he brought his daughter her 1st underwear, so it means he's sleeping with his daughter too or will intend to?? Some ppl brain needs Dettol
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:
Jeez!
Where have I been?
11 year old girls now wear bras?

DAMN!!!

LMAO....most girls mature very early nowadays. I started wearing bra when I was ten. My sister started hers at 13. Everybody differs.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by luminouz(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
kaludestiny10:
I remember that story, the op used a relative from the wife's family and not a niece.

Yes,relative but more or less a house help AND THE STORY IS THE FUQIN SAME!!! undecided
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by clarion30(f): 12:42pm On May 05, 2020
you did nothing wrong. there's nothing wrong in treating someone else's child as yours. just give your wive a mandate, send the girl back to her parents or treat her like her own.
since when did women start treating their nieces this badly?
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by luminouz(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2020
LadyGA:
Sorry to say but ur wife is a witch...mean and inhuman....one doesn’t needs wings to fly at night before tagged a witch...pls let her return her niece back if her parents are still alive....for 2 years no change of clothes and undies...Pls how do u men tolerate some women
So much ado about a fake story!!!

The story is very fuqin fake. undecided

On the other hand, come here babe,I'd tolerate YOU tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.