Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,401 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75515 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by EASTERNPOL: 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
You didn't do anything wrong, hope you bought her enough that will carry her till the next 2 more years, by then you can give her the money to go buy it by herself as your wife is really out to frustrate your good gestures. Your wife need repentance from this particular Sin that has been raverging Nigerian women, almost 75% of Nigerian wives is into this,
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by overlord77: 12:44pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

See one of them, typical Nigerian.
Did you not read where he said he took them to get clothes.
Am sure you turned a blind eye on the part he also said he gave the wife money to do same and she never did.
Wicked people, Sunday morning they all run to church and be pretending as if they are holier than everyone but cannot show small love to those visible around them.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Angrymode: 12:44pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

Oga give that ur wicked wife one dirty slap to reset her brain. Why are women more wicked in this life?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ladycewhy(f): 12:47pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears ?
good question ,in a country where child molestation is in the increase and the cases of men sleeping with their own daughters is on the increase I will be skeptical of a grown man buying under wears for my niece husband or not.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Christmasdon(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2020
Tell your wife that her niece WILL BE SENT AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE. YOU DONT WANT NONSENSE B4 IT GETS OUT OF HANDS. THIS TIME TELL HER YOU ARE BRINGING A MALE HOUSEHELP. OP ACT FAST O B4 UA WIFE DO THE WORST. I HAVE TOLD U. SENT THAT HER NIECE AWAY BEFORE IT RIPED TO ANOTHER TIN. THIS IS A STRONG SIGNAL THAT UA WIFE IS TURNING TO SOMETHING ELSE . AS I SAID OP ACT VERY FAST B4 U AND UA WIFE STABBING EACH OTHER APPEAR HERE ON NAIRALAND FRONT PAGE.
ME WHEN I WILL MARRY .I WILL MAKE SURE I MARRY A GIRL AM VERY OLDER THAN SO AS FOR ME TO CONTROL HER. AND I WILL MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY AND HAVE HER SPACE AS WELL. I MEAN I WON'T BE TOO COMMANDING.
BUT HOW COME AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD IS WEARING A BRA. THIS MEANS THAT U ARE VERY RICH TO HAVE FED AN 11YEAR OLD UPTO HAVE STARTED WEARING A BRA. HMMM!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Odunolumide(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

You are ridiculous
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by brainhgeek(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
That is insensitivity sir. From now, let your wife doing the underwear buying even for your daughter.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by cray91(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2020
This Is Wrong On all levels, Next time give money

Imagine yourself in her shoes, would you not be angrier?
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Sir you ain't wrong since you told her (your wife) to get the clothes for her she refuse.

What kind of woman is that! That can't trust her husband of how many years, that certain things she know he can't do. This so bad, she don't trust you anymore. Beside from all oi can see she's finding a way to send the girl out, but for Christ sake her nice, that's so bad of her
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by unikprince(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2020
darknez:
Lol.

If I have a daughter that is up to 15 years old, I do not think I will be the one to buy underwear for her. Either my wife does it or better still, she buys it herself. If I won't do it for a daughter of that age then I will not for a niece.

I am not saying it is a bad practice when your mind is clean but it is just odd to me. I think a 15-year-old can buy those things herself. I sympathise with your wife though, probably she is thinking how you knew her niece needed underwears grin

Anyways, since she does not like it then let the young girl buy her underwear herself.
He took them out for shopping and the young lady picked what she needed and he paid for it, including that of his children.
I didn't read where he went to shop for the girl by himself.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by DateMynd44(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:

She was with me and my children were there too. She chooses her under wears for herself and I paid for it.
lol I like your response and your moniker too smiley
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nharncygrace(f): 12:52pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

You did nothing wrong dear....just try and talk to her,tell her that what someone soes he or she will reap..that child May latter becomes someone very important in life that your children may even needs connection from her.tell her to treat the child equally the same way she treats your children.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Lessel: 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
There are times that you do the right thing in a wrong way or taking a wrong route. How will it feel to you if you have to buy a sanitary pad for even your daughter? It's suggestive enough in an environment where people hardly mind their own business. Don't be surprised that even if your wife is cool with it, her friends will poison her mind. I have two boys as biological children and two girls not biolocally related. I take care of the boys wears and my wife takes care of the girls. You were not wrong in emotional persuasion but you are wrong in the route of action in an idle clime. Please be guided.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by currencyz22: 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef
for a mindset like that giving the niece money direct will cause even more problem
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Drizzy5001(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2020
Nigerian women! Very off-track thinking set of people , grin no matter how close you are to them , they will never treat u equally with their own kids .. very anyhow people smh. angry
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hammerP: 12:55pm On May 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Caringfather,

You are a Father and you are a husband.

Before you became a Father and a Husband you were a Man, and if my assumption is right, then you are STILL a man, so stop appealing to the idiocy of an insecure wife.

Be a man and act as a man - an alpha male. You do not need your wife's approval in order to be happy in your home. You married her with your own coins and impregnate her with your own loins. Stop coming here to wine and seek supportive opinions from netizens in order to feel good in your own home. Who born dog?

Go out there and get yourself a bottle of your favorite Cognac, sit down majestically in your 'Parlour' as you guys call it, Turn on the TV and watch your favorite Channels while blowing whistle with your mouth and singing some elderly songs and sipping each shot of your favorite XO each time your wife nags. And if she nags too much, tell her she is making you uncomfortable in your home and you are considering getting another wife if her attitude is becoming unbearable.

Be a Man!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FOR WHERE NOW?

NA FOR THIS OBODO?

THIS AGE DONT WANT CAVEMEN.

THE MINUTE THAT WOMAN COME OUT AND GIVE HER STORY, WE WILL ALL CONDEMN HIM.

EVEN SENSIBLE ALPHA MALE DEY FEAR AND KNOW TO STAND NEUTRAL WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN NOWADAYS.

ALPHA MALE GET SENSE NOW.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by dingbang(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2020
TonyBankz:
Looool..he said his tired..
I swear.. I tire bro.. cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Hassan88(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Did you read that part where he said that he took them out for shopping shortly before the pandemic?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
sense is important bro. Read in between lines, the girl is 15years
Mr dingbat read between the lines too, his first daughter is 11 and already wearing bra.
Your moniker tho cool
dingbang:
sense is important bro. Read in between lines, the girl is 15years
Mr dingbat read between the lines too, his first daughter is 11 and already wearing bra.
Your moniker tho
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by awuri4: 12:57pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.that is a useless question. Did u not read that he took all the kids out for shopping?

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ibkayee(f): 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
DateMynd44:
stop being stupid and senseless Everytime.
Since u know u have a dumb brain, always learn to keep quiet. U mustn't comment
I've noticed you kiss

Now what?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by vasco01(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Oboi no be your wife fault oooooo
How can you start buying bra for an 11 years old girl?
This world I don dey fear you oooooo
11 years old with bra? How the thing take be let alone 15 years. Why your wife no go suspect something bro

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Imanietie(f): 1:00pm On May 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] You did nothing wrong.. Just talk to your wife and make her understand...
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 05, 2020
Roman7:

Maybe, all those stories where not really his he just just brought them here...
maybe but then there is an unequal amount of response he gets from each of the posts. Seems he's working for the site.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Obakovicho: 1:02pm On May 05, 2020
Your wife is wicked
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by opomulero(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you

the writer said he's given her wife money to buy, but she never did.....

i do see alot of famiies like that, the person living with them will dress like pauper to church, parties, outings etc, and they wont be ashamed.

if it were to be me and truly gave my wife money ro buy for her, i will jejely tell her that i dont want to see her neice in our house, she should return her to where she brought her is SHE CANNOT TAKE CARE OF HER.

at least let her dress small so that the difference wont be that much....if u na see some people wey i dey see for my side here atimes..lemme just keep quiet sef
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Kokaine(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2020
HarunaWest:

Your wife accused you wrongly and you stood there speaking English. I will daze her immediately for factory reset what nonsense.. angry..or her to accuse you like that, that is a symptom of her emerging rudeness and nagging angry. You have to nip it in the bud before situation escalates.
First of all, send her niece packing immediately. angrySome Naija mother's are so wicked and mean to relative kids. Am yet to find a woman like my mum though, she took care of my step siblings and cousins even more than we her biological children.
Bro you have to learn to calm down.
As a leader of a family you should expect some anomalies and try to fix it diplomatically.
You shouldn't stoop so low as to beating women. It doesn't help in the long run. Explore all alternatives but don't hit. Remember you are the first role model to your sons
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by currencyz22: 1:03pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
bros go back and read the writings, before giving opinion
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 05, 2020
cray91:
This Is Wrong On all levels, Next time give money

Imagine yourself in her shoes, would you not be angrier?
Read well before you comment. He said he gave the wife money for girl's dress but she 'chop' the money. Again, after seeing your own niece in rag for 2yrs without doing anything to help, if an outsider step in to fill the void she shouldn't be complaining. Why didn't she complain about her daughter's underwear he bought? Given that some 'men' do sleep with their daughters. Typical of most Nigerian women, she is simply wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Imanietie(f): 1:04pm On May 05, 2020
It's not wrong.. Since you gave your wife money to buy and she never did.. I really do not see anything wrong in it.. Just tall to your wife and make her understand... And if the same thing continues..please send the girl back to her parents.. Do not suffer someone else child...
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Dpharisee: 1:04pm On May 05, 2020
ibkayee:
Sounds like your wife dislikes her niece for whatever reason and is exaggerating this situation as an excuse. There are probably more appropriate /less awkward ways to get the underwear for her but I don't think it's as big a deal as she's making it

By the way, accusing you of sleeping with her is also a very sick and serious accusation, you don't sound as 'outraged' about that particular point as I'd expect...maybe I'm not reading your tone correctly, if so, that's my bad

I dunno, there's either something she knows about the two of you that we don't know...or there's nothing going on and she's just being weird and difficult

She definitely doesn't like the niece and is singling her out though

There is absolutely nothing he knows about them, my wife is like that too and I realised it was from her own upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.