Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75507 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Plut01: 12:01pm On May 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
COMMON SENSE IS FAR FROM ALL OF YOU.

SHE'S ANGRY YOU BOUGHT HER CLOTHES ENTIRELY, AND USING THE UNDIES AS COVER-UP. AS LONG AS YOU ALL WENT AND SHE SELECTED HER NEEDS BY HERSELF, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.

WHAT IF YOU BUY HER SANITARY PADS? BETTER BE READY TO DO THAT BECAUSE YOUR WIFE WOULD PREFER SHE MAKES USE OF NYLONS.

YOUR WIFE HAS INSULTED YOU BY CALLING YOU A PREDATOR AND PEDOPHILE AND YOU'RE STILL ALL SPINELESS ASKING US SILLY QUESTIONS. ONE DAY SHE'LL ACCUSE YOU OF SLEEPING WITH YOUR OWN BABY.

Finally someone that understands the game.
Some women are plain evil and it will take a strong man to tame them.

The OP is a nice man no doubt but his wife needs to be disciplined. He should never allow that accusation to die down without making his wife realize how wrong she is.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by grandstar(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather
It isn't proper to buy underwear for your niece. You can give her the money to do so herself. It is very suggestive and can be misconstrued.

Apologize to your wife, let he know it was an innocent act and if she doesn't want to see reason, just smile knowing you've done your best.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by pixey(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2020
Billionsclub:
The right thing done in the wrong way is wrong. U did the right thing in a wrong way. U could have taken both your wife,kids and niece together to buy the things. When you get there , tell everyone to pick, you don't have to give your wife the money. After they pick, you pay directly. Next time please do this. Just apologise to her.
@OP This person has answered your question. Please follow his advice.But warn your wife seriously about the allegations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by 1Sharon(f): 12:02pm On May 05, 2020
Eyoanwan1:
Hunger is flogging me and my sis.please help.

Zero zero three five three two five 9 7 nine

Access bnk

This guy thinks he's slick

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hammerP: 12:02pm On May 05, 2020
properties4sale:

You appear like a weakling man, better stop this nonsense and take charge of your home. Some of this nonsense I read online are just repulsive.
Okoroawusa:
You are a good, caring man n father. You are also a weak man n husband. Get ahold of your family. Be a leader.
Don't let your case be like that of Good luck Ebele Jonathan.

ALL THIS MY WICKED BROTHERS...

UNA DON DEY GIVE WRONG ADVICE, ABI.

U WANT VIOLENCE TO ENTER HIS HOME.

AFTER NOW, WEN DEM POST NEWS, HUSBAND KILL WIFE, UNA GO COME OUT CONDEMN AM.

NDI ARA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ritnd(f): 12:02pm On May 05, 2020
Na them.Talk true
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by HeightsKE: 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
Leave such stuff for your wife, please.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ruggedtimi(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:
Jeez!
Where have I been?
11 year old girls now wear bras?

DAMN!!!

the girl is 15
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kizyalex10(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?
bro i told my wife that we wont be needing a house help.and if she needs it she should go md take from her relatives so i will tell her people that anything this girls or boy becomes tomorrow or she comes bck to praise us or curse us then knw my wife is responsible for either d praise or curse.and i told my wife again that if the maltreatment is too much for me to bear,i will take the child bck to the parents and still pays her bills as if she is still with me and no other maid will come nd stay with u ever nd u must finish ur chores as a wife.and good a thing she is never a fan of house maid.but believe me most women re wicked and ur wife is very much among those categories.send d girl home nd pay her bills nd make sure no other comes there as they will do the whole chores then maybe she will start to appreciate d girl
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2020
emeijeh:
Jeez!
Where have I been?
11 year old girls now wear bras?

DAMN!!!

and why can't 11yrs wear bra ..
I started my own puberty at age 9.. so what I new in 11 yrs wearing bra undecided undecided undecided.
And besides the bra won't be that puffy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

She was with me and my children were there too. She chooses her under wears for herself and I paid for it .
Now that i have explained the situation properly. Sorry to say bro. You married a wicked, evil & vile woman. There are certain ways u know real evil people and how they treat kids that are not theirs is one of the most important way of knowing evil women. You need to be strong bro because u don't sound like it.. And trust me there are other ill treatment that child is facing that u are not even aware of... Be observant
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Investmentfreak: 12:04pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?

You eh , you are so funny grin
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Vicyace: 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

Did you read the post at all?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Africanpride123(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Why Nigerian women are so wicked and have no shame at all with their house help when going out?
You will see a lady and her family looking good and you will see their house help looking so unkept .
Not all of them, really. I have a wonderful wife who uses same tailor and boutique for my children and house help. For the poster, I will ask he searches his mind and actions also... Is there any reason why his wife should feel unsecured with her niece?
Secondly, talk to wifey and make her realise how healthy and neat her njece/househelp looks is a reflection of her attitude towards motherhood.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Rhozabeth(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2020
Guy, if all u have said is anything to go by, then ur wife has not done well! If she cannot take care of the girl, then the girl should be returned to where she came from. U need to be careful with this situation because when this story gets to ur wife's family, they will garnish the story so much that u will turn a bad person before them!
Bros use ur head!
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by don4real18(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef
So that the wife will turn around to say that she's collecting money from her husband because he's sleeping with her. The woman has mental issues

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 05, 2020
HeightsKE:
Leave such stuff for your wife, please.

Did u bother reading where he said he has given her money to shop for the niece countless times all to no avail. The woman is the definition of evil. He did nothing wrong
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by don4real18(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

I no know wetin to call you grin
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 05, 2020
Exactly.. the allegations is too bad
pixey:
@OP This person has answered your question. Please follow his advice.But warn your wife seriously about the allegations.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by juanmiguel: 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

didn't u read where he said he took them out for shopping?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by womenareapes: 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?
divorce that bitch of your wife! undecided
she got trust issue menn!
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by galaxy2020(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
Your wife is demonic...if you are doing it with clear conscience, God will pay you back. You are the man of the house, be in charge or you will be in chain
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Okoroawusa: 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
hammerP:

ALL THIS MY WICKED BROTHERS...

UNA DON DEY GIVE WRONG ADVICE.

U WANT VIOLENCE TO ENTER HIS HOME.

AFTER NOW, WEN DEM POST NEWS, HUSBAND KILL WIFE, UNA GO COME OUT CONDEMN AM.

NDI ARA!

Abulugom onye ara because I ask the man to step up n be a man in his own house?

Ngwanu, let him leave it...ogbasakwanum?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by aruoturerapture(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2020
aeion:
You did the right thing to buy her niece new clothes and underwears after two years, plus you also bought for your own kids. Don't let her accusation deter you from being good to the girl again. You're a good man and you've done nothing wrong.
good response

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Xandelle: 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

He said he took all the kids out shopping! So the girl definitely selected by herself.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Bahamas95(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
Most Nigerian wives are just too wicked and I wonder why. They will treat their children like princes and princesses while other peoples children like slaves, nor be the way you born your own the other woman born her own? This is one of the reasons I don't wanna have a child outa wedlock, I wanna take my time and make sure I marry the right woman that will bear me all my children... I don't want any devilish woman to maltreat my child because she isn't his/her mum.

OP abeg you did nothing wrong jor! Assuming you still give her the money to buy the stuffs wickedness for nor let her buy them for the poor girl.

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ayasayas(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef
the wife will still accuse the husband of sleeping with her niece for giving her money.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by don4real18(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
He has always been giving her money but she has always refused to buy anything
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by pekisdgee(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2020
At times i wonder how women reason... atimes i also wonder if they think from their anus... never stop been a good man because wat goes ard come ard, but for your wife she might not understand but in future she will understand
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by juanmiguel: 12:10pm On May 05, 2020
dingbang:
sense is important bro. Read in between lines, the girl is 15years
are you sure you read it too? Cos he mentioned buying bras for his 11yr old daughter
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by kizyalex10(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

is nt a friend ish dont get d story wrong.jst assume dis man sent his daughter to stay with the sister and the sister's husband bought her daughter under wears.please what d hell is wrong with that brother. Please lets change our mindset.as for me my wife will be in serious trouble from that instance for indirectly calling me a paedophile and child molestor.she either provides evidence or go on holiday to her father's house.some women re devils.she is d witch.had it been she have been showing d required motherly love to the girl which she is supposed to.what then will warrant the man to buy her undies...she wants to blackmail the man so she continues with her attrocities abi...she is being dis wicked to her own neice,imagine if the said maid is from the husband side..she would have been a dead meat by now.i dont succumb to that cheap blackmail.if she tries it ,she will go her papa house nd learn manners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.