Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (17125 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
2buffagain:

He is kinda confused and all over the place right now.

Says the man who doesn't know the difference between history and religion.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Says the man who doesn't know the difference between history and religion.

LOL we were talking about history.
YOU decided to bring religion into it, creating meaningless parallels which I countered (India's blue skin gods? why don't africans make Jesus the real brown skin if that is so important?) yet you have been unable to give an adequate rebuttal over.

Now you are trying to back out and make it look like I brought that in.

Now can you see why I said you are confused?

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
2buffagain:

He is kinda confused and all over the place right now.
I swear. The guy thinks he is intelligent but he's actually a confused fella

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigerians, why una go progress. When I was telling them history, they were busy analyzing what I was say, not because they have anything positive to input, but to simply pull my ideas down. And una wan progress. I shame for una. Whoooooooooo. People wey no even know their own history. Whooooo. When you have something positive to say hit me up.

SEE THEM, THE ORIGINAL VILLAGE PEOPLE.

MAKE I GO SERVE YOUR JESUS!!! WADOOO. CLAP FOR YOURSELF.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by OneChanceTaxi: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
sexylassie2:
I will just say this and real life evidence can support the facts

White people have built an advanced society than any other race, blacks, asians and others are doing catching up, copying their policies and technologies to have a good society.

I hate to argue about this, but real world evidence says it all, that is why many non whites especially black Africans want to live in the western world.

Even the person calling others coon wont survive for a day in Nigeria

The first time you're making sense. 1 like for you grin
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
sexylassie2:
I will just say this and real life evidence can support the facts

White people have built an advanced society than any other race, blacks, asians and others are doing catching up, copying their policies and technologies to have a good society.

I hate to argue about this, but real world evidence says it all, that is why many non whites especially black Africans want to live in the western world.

Even the person calling others coon wont survive for a day in Nigeria

100%! VERY SIMPLE!
To the victor went the spoils. We must Quit crying for the past and focus on the future....and develop our infrastructure so more of us would want to come back!

Nothing should come before Nigerians developing their infrastructure. Particularly power.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2020
jorion:
And this is the truth about everything. This is the reason why Africans cannot think critically without mentioning the white man this or the white MaN that. Nonsense. What is so special about the white man?
I think your problem is that you take whatever thing you read too seriously. You really shouldn't because you have no idea who wrote those and for what agenda it was written. You are here giving us history of Africa, have you asked yourself who wrote those things. For all we know there are no ancient writings from the black Africans we can lay hands on today. The letters we use today are from the Romans, the numbers are from the Arabs. The Bible was written in Aramaic/Hebrew, the Koran in Arabic, many ancient books in Latin. So tell me those history you are reading about black people, Who wrote them?

PS: I'm not arguing about Jesus with you. By you believing all those things you read means the westerners are manipulating you, yet you feel like you have a mind of your own.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2020
2buffagain:

LOL we were talking about history.
YOU decided to bring religion into it, creating meaningless parallels which I countered (India's blue skin gods? why don't africans make Jesus the real brown skin if that is so important?) yet you have been unable to give an adequate rebuttal over.

Now you are trying to back out and make it look like I brought that in.

Now can you see why I said you are confused?
Leave that guy he thinks because he doesn't believe in Jesus he is woke. He was the one that brought religion into this yet he is blaming someone else. I have challenged him to tell me what black people contributed during technological and health revolution; when men were inventing cars, telephone, airplane, jet, printing press, skyscrapers, penicillin, invasive surgical techniques etc. He couldn't do that, rather he went and be regurgitating ancient history he has no proof of even mentioning 6000BC. Black people that couldn't record what happened to them in the 16th, 17th century. The same history he was vomiting was recorded by the whites yet he feels woke, talk about delusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2020
jorion:
Nigerians, why una go progress. When I was telling them history, they were busy analyzing what I was say, not because they have anything positive to input, but to simply pull my ideas down. And una wan progress. I shame for una. Whoooooooooo. People wey no even know their own history. Whooooo. When you have something positive to say hit me up.

SEE THEM, THE ORIGINAL VILLAGE PEOPLE.

MAKE I GO SERVE YOUR JESUS!!! WADOOO. CLAP FOR YOURSELF.
I can now see you are not normal

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2020
derealj:

I can now see you are not normal

Now he knows he has nothing more logical to say, he has resorted to monkey-like theatrics to distract from the fact that he has been called out on his BS grin .

All his flighty "woke" propaganda has been defeated by pure unbridled, unquestionable facts and logic. He can't operate in that realm so that's just his way of giving up while saving face. cheesy
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2020
2buffagain:

Okay. so tell me, even if you insist on that being what Sowore meant.

What exactly do you think will be need to happen before your various BLACK godfathers/cabals who you defend (that profit off your perpetual degeneration and that of your children) will let you build that country in peace? Since the vocabulary someone is using to push for a better future for you and your children is the only important thing you care for.

I wish I can show you just how ridiculous your type of thinking is to saner minds.

To what end even if the protest is meant to be a peaceful one?! It will only remain as a protest unless the protest is meant to remove the cabals, godfathers who we think are the sole problem. It will remain nothing but noise making as far as a protest tagged 'REVOLUTION NOW' is meant to be a peaceful protest, that is my point.

The government know very well that it will only result to creating commotion here and there at the end of the day of which no government will fold her hands and allow such to happen under their nose.

If Sowore believe he is the solution to Nigeria's problems he should learn to win the hearts of Nigerians so much that Nigerians will see no other alternative except him. Winning the hearts of Nigerians is his job to do. It is his job to cure the Nigerian of his 'MADNESS' since you have diagnosed it as so and so much that Nigerians will become MADLY in love with him and willingly Nigerians will stretch their necks out for him without fear that it may be chopped down by 'cabals'. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
WORDWORLD:

To what end even if the protest is meant to be a peaceful one?! It will only remain as a protest unless the protest is meant to remove the cabals, godfathers who we think are the sole problem. It will remain nothing but noise making as far as a protest tagged 'REVOLUTION NOW' is meant to be a peaceful protest, that is my point.

The government know very well that it will only result to creating commotion here and there at the end of the day of which no government will fold her hands and allow such to happen under their nose.

If Sowore believe he is the solution to Nigeria's problems he should learn to win the hearts of Nigerians so much that Nigerians will see no other alternative except him. Winning the hearts of Nigerians is his job to do. It is his job to cure the Nigerian of his 'MADNESS' since you have diagnosed it as so and so much that Nigerians will become MADLY in love with him and willingly Nigerians will stretch their necks out for him without fear that it may be chopped down by 'cabals'. cheesy

Good! So now you admit that an actual revolution is what you need in your country.

Blah blah blah....so again I ask you.
Is your pessimism why you are LAUGHING at the man who is fighting for you and going to jail for demanding a better country for you and your children? You're not ANGRY about it, you're LAUGHING about it. That is deeply and medically sick.

That just means you are indifferent to your own condition and ungrateful that a person cared that much about you to risk himself like that.
So if you don't care about your condition in your country, why should anyone else care?

A protest is not "useless" as you have so ignorantly inferred.
One of the things it achieves is It raises social psyche awareness that "Hey, you may not know this yet, but you are living like a sub-human and you deserve better"....because y'all really do.
You would have to be either an oppressor that benefits from the degeneration, OR a mentally deranged, sick lover of punishment to have a problem with that.

It is this exact mentality that makes me assert, in very clear terms, that the majority of Nigerians in the country deserve all the negativities that have befallen them since independence. The trauma from years of abuse have made you cruel lovers of your own punishment.

It is a sad thing that mental health is not taken seriously in Nigeria. Too many of you need therapy!

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
2buffagain:

Good! So now you admit that an actual revolution is what you need in your country.

Blah blah blah....so again I ask you.
Is your pessimism why you are LAUGHING at the man who is fighting for you and going to jail for demanding a better country for you and your children? You're not ANGRY about it, you're LAUGHING about it. That is deeply and medically sick.

That just means you are indifferent to your own condition and ungrateful that a person cared that much about you to risk himself like that.
So if you don't care about your condition in your country, why should anyone else care?

A protest is not "useless" as you have so ignorantly inferred.
One of the things it achieves is It raises social psyche awareness that "Hey, you may not know this yet, but you are living like a sub-human and you deserve better"....because y'all really do.
You would have to be either an oppressor that benefits from the degeneration, OR a mentally deranged, sick lover of punishment to have a problem with that.

It is this exact mentality that makes me assert, in very clear terms, that the majority of Nigerians in the country deserve all the negativities that have befallen them since independence. The trauma from years of abuse have made you cruel lovers of your own punishment.

It is a sad thing that mental health is not taken seriously in Nigeria. Too many of you need therapy!

Nigerians really need not only therapy but good education for thinking "REVOLUTION NOW" meant "ACTUAL REVOLUTION" grin

Sowore is just a clown while you are a funny dude who believe Sowore is fighting for the betterment of you and your families.

Cheers my dear brother.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

What are you talking about? It was the Black Moors who brought the Caucasians out of the caves in the Caucus mountains and taught them civilization. SMH!!!

Lmao. Yet Black people remain the most barbaric and least civilized race in the colorful history of the world. grin

Morally depraved. Intellectually crude. Technologically and scientifically backward. Zero cultural virtues.

What a mystery. cheesy
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
JhayJoe:
The world would have been a better place
The world WAS hell on earth.

Europeans made possible the ethical, technological, and scientific advancements that enabled the creation of near-paradises that backward black people are always eager to run to.

Point me to one black nation that qualifies to be the pride of the human race.

Whether it is in America or Africa, black communities are renowned for being pathetic shitholes. Don’t you think it is a great thing for planet earth’s reputation that white people actually exist?

Their absence would have given us the ugliest possible world in the universe.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

Hell yes they are evil. The Whites are some of the most evil people in the planets. The whites stole the blueprints to the invention of the telephone created by a black American man, this is a proven American fact. The whites stole the credit for the invention of the light bulb which didn't work without the brilliance and creation of a black American man which is also a proven fact.

There are so many inventions created by blacks and I have posted them many times on here before but there are so many proud to be ignorant people on this forum who would rather remain in their blissful ignorance than to believe their white God's are evil crooked theives..

The inventions of black people can be briefly counted. That’s how “numerous” they are, which is hardly something to be proud of. It is, in fact, an embarassment that many of the greatest contributions black people made to civilization are things people of European ancestry did as routine activities.

Which glorious civilization did black people create? Which great conceptual leap in human thought were they responsible for—-be it philosophical, scientific, literary, or mathematical?

You may refer me to ancient Egypt, but ancient Egyptians were NOT subsaharan Africans. Those were not our ancestors.

Our ancestors lived and evolved in territories South of the Sahara. What did they contribute to human civilization?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

Not all black people are on the African soil but there are many black inventors outside of the continent. Please do yourself a favor and Google this information so you won't continue living in the dark.

Exceptional black individuals who are IN THE MINORITY, excelling in progressive intellectual environments (and not even at the top of the pyramid) does not tell any compelling story.

Talk about black people as a group, as a society, as a race, as a civilization, and you’ll be embarassed, disgusted, and ashamed to your very core.

Their character and achievements as a collective are worth almost nothing.

I do not think I would want such a pathetic people to be the only available representation of the extraordinary potentials of humanity.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:
This is my land, this is not the whites land. They belong in Europe.

Lol. What?

Your land? They belong in Europe? Didn’t they conquer the land, populate it, develop it, and transform it into the greatest geographical entity in human history? Have they not earned all the right to call it theirs? Or isn’t it America you’re talking about?

White men of mostly Northern European ancestry (predominantly English by both culture and ethnicity) founded the United States of America, built it with their sweat and blood (and with black slaves SOLD TO THEM BY BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA—-in an era when the world had different moral sentiments, and when such things were not as reprehensible as they are today—-and these slaves contributed almost nothing to the culture, the science, the technology, and the literature; the fundamental things that form the national character of a people and the aesthetic wealth of a civilization).

How is the land not their own?

My grandfather’s farm in my home town belongs to my dad, and, by extension, to me as well. Our lineage has cultivated it for five generations. A new comer cannever lay claim to any part of it—-except by expelling us and taking ownership through force of arms.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
LastProphet:

I don't know why this fallacy has remained till today, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE CIVILIZATION THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS IS BLACK , STOP THIS SHAMELESS CLAIMS. IF THE CIVILIZATION WAS BLACK NOTHING STOPS IT FROM BUILDING NEW PYRAMIDS, white people crossed the oceans in huge ships and came here to defeat our ancestors who couldn't think beyond canoes and you are here claiming fake glory. You better keep quiet
grin grin grin grin

Black people attach themselves by force to ancient Egypt because no BLACK CIVILIZATION has an equivalent ancient glory.

They were all backward and inferior. As backward as the black nations of today, in comparison to other parts of the world.

The pathetic nature of black society is a very ancient characteristic. It is a feature, not a bug. There is nothing new about it.

That’s why no black African talks about the Oyo Empire, the Benin Empire, the Ashanti Kingdom, Dahomey, the Kanem-Bornu Empire, the Sokoto Caliphate, and so on, when comparing civilizations, because they know deep down that these societies were significantly inferior to the ones in Europe and Asia.

They have to replace their own ancestors with NON-BLACK ancient Egyptians.

It’s a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
khia:

The ancient Egyptians were black. The only things whites did is what they always do, steal, destroy, rape, lie and murder.

Ancient Egyptians were black? Who told you this? The Afrocentric Senegalese historian and anthropologist, Cheikh Anta Diop? grin
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LastProphet: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tozara:
grin grin grin grin

Black people attach themselves by force to ancient Egypt because no BLACK CIVILIZATION has an equivalent ancient glory.

They were all backward and inferior. As backward as the black nations of today, in comparison to other parts of the world.

The pathetic nature of black society is a very ancient characteristic. It is a feature, not a bug. There is nothing new about it.

That’s why no black African talks about the Oyo Empire, the Benin Empire, the Ashanti Kingdom, Dahomey, the Kanem-Bornu Empire, the Sokoto Caliphate, and so on, when comparing civilizations, because they know deep down that these societies were significantly inferior to the ones in Europe and Asia.

They have to replace their own ancestors with NON-BLACK ancient Egyptians.

It’s a disgrace.

My brother the genetic-level dumbness is just tiring, I often feel lost when contemplating our race
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
WORDWORLD:

The reason is not far fetched, you and these 'black Africans' are a by product of the west, you are infact more western than the westerners themselves. The only defination of civilization to the crops of your like is what ever is western.

Watch this. CRISIS OF THE MORDEN WORLD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmbkfTiLQ58

All I see is word salad and some semantic playing around with the meaning of the word “civilization” and its alien nature to the sensibilities of ancient people, and at most, if anything of substance at all, a criticism of modern liberal extremism and hilarity that do not in anyway represent the core of Western values and civilization.

René Guénon made no arguments that would convince anyone that Western civilization is NOT the greatest civilization in human history.

The West invented penicillin. Will African deniers of Western greatness and superiority (and their European panderers) continue their refusal to see reason until the West, this time around, invents the drug for curing senselessness and stupidity?

“There are different kinds of civilizations and none is superior” is the most illogical nonsense I’ve read this evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Africa is not cursed it is you who need to be cured of the disease of INFERIORITY COMPLEX very much ingrained in an average African mind most especially those who have lost their roots, and have eroded the beauty of their culture and civilization for anything WESTERN.

HOW CAN A MIND THAT BELIEVES HE IS CURSED PROSPER?

Most of you are already losers. That is a self defeated mind set.
Shut the fück up with your delusional bullcrap.

If a Nigerian, for example, after observing how consistently useless Nigerian has been, declares that Nigeria is a cursed country, would he be wrong in his analysis? Is it not true? That does not mean he’s cursing himself. It means he’s acknowledging the reality that his country is, for the most part, hopeless and worthless.

The same is true for black people on a collective level. It is not inferiority complex. It is an acknowledgment of a glaring reality. History and the present are littered with the evidence.

Why were black nations historically inferior? Why are they presently shitholes? Why are black communities even in developed countries fücked up in very unique ways? What’s inherently wrong with black people?

AREN’T THESE LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS WELL WARRANTED BY AN OBJECTIVE OBSERVATION OF THE HISTORICAL AND PRESENT-DAY SITUATION OF BLACK PEOPLE?

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This is exactly my reasoning.
The brain doesn't expire. If we were capable of being so powerful and building amazing structures and societies back then, shouldn't we be able to do even better today?

Except the white man stole our brains as well, then the whole black civilization stories are bullshit.

Natural disasters decimate Western cities but just give it a little time and everything's back to normal and even better. Why can't we say the same for us?

Black Americans say it’s slavery and Jim Crow. grin
Subsaharan black people blame conquest and colonialism grin
Black South Africans lay the blame at the feet of apartheid grin

Meanwhile, the Jews, THE MOST OPPRESSED, DISPLACED, AND PERSECUTED PEOPLE IN HUMAN HISTORY built a country from scratch, out of nothing, and despite being 0.3% of world population, are significantly OVERREPRESENTED in all domains of excellence. Despite the greatest horrors, the greatest hardship, the most back-breaking persecution, these people became a super-race.

But blacks are the only ones who give useless excuses for their backwardness, blaming everyone but themselves.

Yet, their average IQ is an embrassing 85, while the average Jewish IQ is at 115.

We are equal nonetheless. Our glories are just buried in the past. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
LastProphet:

My brother there's nothing to argue as far as this topic is concerned, this is a topic that has piqued my interest since over 30 years ago after reading "How Europe underdeveloped Africa," initially bought his ideas as a youth then but with time and more knowledge and experience and exposure and more exposure I saw that that book was just a small story inside a larger drama. It wasn't Europe that underdeveloped Africa, Europeans built big ships to cross the oceans to get here, that means they already had their own development. While our own ancestors were rowing canoes that couldn't cross small rivers. We still have the same mindset today. Didn't you hear a senator of the federal republic recently boasting of "producing 27 children?" This is a speech in year 2020 of a university educated congressman! Are you still wondering why Africa is backward? But this is not to say we don't have some bright minds we do but they are too few and most do not have the emotional intelligence to be strategic and to work with other black minds. White people don't need to prove anything to anybody, their attitude is to break frontiers and they are busy at it. I recently finished Elon Musk's book and you will be amazed how he has already taken it for granted that humans must colonize space starting with Mars, it's mind blowing! Meanwhile we are here in Africa and we are satisfied with living on this planet without a care about the moon for another 2 million years, my care mostly is how to be a big boy here in poor shithole naija but my age mate is already building the technology that will colonize Mars! But trust us 100 years down the line my children will write thesis on how Elon Musk stole Hus ideas all of them from my farm in suleja, hahahaha. We are toast we blacks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost all hope in Black Africans. A gargantuan disgrace of a people. I can’t deal.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
jorion:

While I give the white man his dues, I bet you don't know about black inventions. Your comment wreaks of ignorance. Father of super computing : igbo. You know what, I am going to end it there. Stupid black men should be left to remain stupid else they become a liability to the rest of us.

Lmao. Lmao. Nigga, what?

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2020

That was the reason I started with "if you are smart enough" because I know you ain't otherwise you won't make emphasis to my having access to the internet and then relating it to the down fall of man out of the context of Pro and Cons as I stated.

The internet comes with its good and evil. Judging by Nairaland alone. The negativity of this forum's influences by subscribers who propagate bigotry , incite sentiments, slander as led far further to the tearing of the fabrics of the unity of Nigeria . This is very evident here than the propagation of good ideas to unite us.

"If the black mind was brilliant, why didn't they organise the structure education system and teach their generation of their brilliance".

The chain of this teaching has been broken long time ago, corrupted by external influences such as western education which has made you intellectually bankrupt to the extent that you think so little of yourself for being black.

It is more about the disease of INFERIORITY COMPLEX he suffers exactly as you are exhibiting that really needs cure. Every race is brilliant.

That’s a very useless and meaningless explanation for the dim mind of the blackman.

The black man invented nothing significant and had no intellectual culture even centuries BEFORE he ever made contact with external influences.

And, other cultures get ENRICHED by external influences. Why is it that only blacks blame external influences for being degenerate?

Excuses are THE ONLY THINGS we are good at inventing.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2020

What is the point of development if the disadvantages of such development out weighs the advantages from a holistic point of view. That is not developing intelligently.

Greater in brute force, you are very correct! Such is not civilization. Am not arguing this fact. Which intellectuals such as Oscar Wilde said as posted below. OF COURSE SUCH GREATNESS IS BUT BARBARISM.

Lol. Quoting Oscar Wilde to make such ridiculous arguments is an insult to his wit and a mockery of his literary eminence.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
GiantParrot:
Delusional black people are here again to spew arrant nonsense about how the white man is evil and the black man would have fared better without the influence of the white man. It would appear that the black man is better than other races only at athletics and self-deceit.

Back in my mid-teens, I escaped the delusional nonsense being forced down my throat about how the white man was responsible for the black man's sorry plight by asking some simple questions.

1. They said the white man was wicked and bought africans as slaves. The word "bought" stole my attention back then. So there was already a market for slaves? I got to find out later that African elite across different tribes had slaves, and sold slaves among themselves. It was the practice of the time. Why then is the white man's participation in that market singled out? As you can imagine, the fellows who were trying to indoctrinate me into hating the white man were angry and I was dealt with for being a rude boy.

2. They said the white man came to steal our resources. Resources that we could have used to develop ourselves. Again, at that time, bloody intertribal conflicts were common across subsaharan african communities for control of wealth, slaves, and resources. Yet someone says I should single out the white man and begrudge him for partaking in the practice of the time. These black pride folks somehow think that bloody intertribal conflicts for control of resources is better than intercontinental conflicts for control of resources. I don't see the difference. Just like I can't differentiate
between tribalism amd racism. Meanwhile, it is worth noting that our ancestors were clueless about the existence or vast uses of some of the stolen resources (e.g. coal) and couldn't have done much with them, so that nonsense about colonialism stifling our development needs to stop. A lot of these black pride liars make it sound like our ancestors had invented some sort of scientific method and developed a technology informed roadmap for advancements in their primitive societies.

Our current consciousness about peaceful coexistence and the rule of law and justice is even significantly influenced by the white man's culture. Our ancestors did not have much of such conciousness, and that consciousness is not even fully mature in us yet because we still somewhat prefer oppresive and fraudulent structures over the rule of law.

Black societies need to take full responsibility for their failures first, accept the truth for worth it is, then use that as a starting point from where improvements can be made.

Unfortunately, there are very few people with a brain as useful as this, especially in a continent as delusional as Black Africa.

Thank you for this!

Destroy the myths.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
jorion:

Did Whites also build timbuktu, gobekli tepe, Jerusalem, great Zimbabwe, the Egyptian pyramids, the Sudan pyramids, all the ancient pyramids in Ethiopia. Even the Portuguese who went to benin in the 1500's said that there was nothing inferior about the city. We outsmarted the whitemen in trade in the west coast of Africa especially in palm oil. They could not stand the fact that the black men were monopolising the market, so they assassinated everyone of them. The very last person to be killed was king jaja on his way back from exile in the Caribbean. Damn, how does it feel to have such inferiority complex. What is happening in Africa right now have nothing to do with our potential but all to do with corruption of tribalism. If we want our leaders out today, they will all flee from this country. It is black people who enables their behaviour.

I’ve made these kinds of stupid arguments in the past while fighting against white supremacists. But the fact is that they are emotional nonsense that do not stand up to scrutiny.

The white Supremacist, for all his purported vileness, has reality as his reference book and enough facts to back up his views, however toxic his prejudice.

The Black man’s only ammunition, on the other hand, is appealing to moral sentiments about equality that do not count as evidence for anything. It is easy to agree that all people should be treated like humans (I believe no sensible person in this day and age believes otherwise). But it is absolutely irrational to make the claim that all civilizations are equal. No, they are not. And with all the evidence we have seen throughout history and in the present day, black people, as a group, are markedly culturally, intellectually, scientifically, politically, and technologically inferior to other races.

That’s a FACT.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
jorion:

Why are so many ignorant people on this platform. I don't get it, at least if you are talking to intellectuals, please and please, do your research. Don't jump to demonize your own race because you feel inferior to the white man, it is not the fault of the negro race. With that being said, Africans had the largest gold artifacts in the world. We mined bronze, corper, had entensive salt reserves. Produced the largest quantities of palm oil in the world. Had a library, 2 libraries on this continent before any was built in Europe. See, I am tired. GO DEAL WITH YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE. MAKES ME Sick. Even jewelry, cosmetic, soap and head wears started on this continent long before the time of christ.

But couldn’t contribute anything to mathematics or build drainage systems worthy of the name. Couldn’t build ships. Couldn’t systemize philosophy. Sucked terribly at engineering. Couldn’t develop any meaningful form of science.

And don’t tell me about ancient Egyptians. They were not the ancestors of we black people.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Tozara(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
derealj:

You are just listing people that went with the western system and used their Ideas to develop theirs. Give me something original. The tools and equipment even the electricity they used were created by those westerners. What would Emeagwali achieve without electricity, hell he even had to leave Africa SMH.

What’s worse, Emeagewali did not create anything. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

April Born Lets Meet Here / Hot Whatsapp Group For Nigerian Leaked S3x Videos / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.