Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53255 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Onnasucs1(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:
Sit him down and ask him why he hates you that much,if he doesn't give you a favourable answer then you have two options.
1)find any dirt on him and blackmail him,you can put contraband inside his room and make sure his parents find out,he'll know you can play his game too

2) wait till he goes to sleep,go to his room in the dead of the night with a sharp knife,wake him up and whisper this words to his hears '' One of this days I am going to take your life and lay my two hands over your dead body'' leave the room and let him go back to sleep.
cheesy cheesy na person wey get sense dem dey Siddon talk with na. The person he described is definitely one of those overfed fools with nothing in the brain.

OP, I recommend option 2

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Casthello(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Action Speak Louder Than Voice
You Aint A Kid Anymore That Why You Are In The Higher Institution, You Shouldnt Call Your Mum For Everything
Niggar Fight For Your Own Cause
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by missjane: 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Wow this is humiliating. Your cousin might not stop till he causes you irreparable harm. One thing I can suggest is during family dinner time, make sure your aunt n uncle n cousin are present. Then tell them you will like to go home n state your reasons clearly what you have been suffering in Ur cousins hands. Let them know too that your parents don't know yet even though you are considering telling them incase anything happens to you. But you didn't want the family to be at loggerheads. So either they keep their son away from you or you involve your family. I'm sure your dad will be very livid if he hears what that boy has been doing to you. If your uncle is responsible he will instill fear into your cousin and you can rest till you find somewhere else to stay. You need courage to do what you can. You owe it to yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by tunize(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
wait ooh are you a guy or girl and how old are you?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by giles14(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
stop being a jackass and move out.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by jzamani(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2020
Bro just take it easy with the guy, it's just time I heard similar issues with you,but mine was to stay with my Uncle,my first year it was unbearable but with time I heard to adjust to it.
My second year I heard to move to the hostel.

Maybe that your bro feels threatened by you since he is the only boy of the house, he might
properly believe that you are taking most of his rights and feels jealous by that , which makes him wants to channel his anger to you even though u didn't do what he said you did.
My advice is for you to stay cool with him, don't talk back at him cos he his looking for a slight opportunity.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by yesloaded: 3:30pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.
Don't let him kill you!

Call your mum and leave their house

Forget about that it might bring enmity between them

Leave the damn house OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Emrief(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2020
Like someone advice you in this forum

Please report the issue to your mum then your mum can take it up with his parent before it get out of hand
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by flyingdutchman(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2020
Hahahaha! (Seems harsh right?)
I have no intention of making you feel worse. I want you to realize that this cousin of yours is in a terrible situation, not you. How? He will turn out to be a narcissist. One who would beat his wife at every provocation. Things never end well for people like him. And the good news is that God balances everything. Someone like you who has been disadvantaged, are the favourite people God likes to elevate eventually. So, REJOICE!

Case study:
1) Jacob married two chicks- Leah and Rachel. The bible says God saw that Leah was unloved, so He opened her womb to have kids but, left Rachel's closed.

2) Joseph was always bullied and hated in the bible, by his brothers. Eventually, he became the Prime Minister of Egypt (like present day America in terms of prestige). His brothers bowed before him.

All you need to do is to start using your phone to learn something new online: Programming, marketing, forex, music anything. Be busy and avoid him.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Gosamezu: 3:31pm On May 22, 2020
Pls if you don't want to tell your mother about it, then call the attention of your mum sister on the matter. If you know you can't stay with them anylonher, tell her all you have been passing through. To me, you must not die before mother could know what is going on with you.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by davidadenrele: 3:32pm On May 22, 2020
tyup:
Learn how to fight and beat urs back in a degrading manner

drag him everywia

First of all you've to leave that house you don't sing a song were there no drummers and where no one wants to see you sing its African proverb, secondly how old are you?? cos the way you describe how you were beaten by your cousin give an impression as if you are not man enough to defend yourself am not saying you should return violence for violence but at least you should be able to defend yourself to extend in the face of someone looking for trouble to cause a fight.

its better you leave now before, you wrongly accused for another thing, its obvious your cousin is a spoilt brat being the only child his parent has, you cant come out clean no matter your innocence trust me because they would always want to protect and defend their son being the only child sentiment would always come to play here. Call your dad and let your mum too let them realize your peace and co-existence is no loner guaranteed in your aunts place a word is a enough for the wise they should make arrangement to get you a place of accommodation either in the school hostel or in the town you are an adult not a teenager.

DA.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by HDoc(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2020
If u can't match him, learn how to fight dirty, bite the nigga ear comot.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by selfemployed(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

But that will make him more aggressive bro

Take this advice if you are serious.

Since your mom caused this by asking you to stay with them, she should provide a solution
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by sarahguess: 3:33pm On May 22, 2020
U cousin will eventually kill u nd ur body would be returned to the same mum u dnt want to borther.. Ur aunty will cry at ur funeral even ur cousin will too.. Cos i know ur aunty is aware of ths bullying u just dnt just want to say it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by geezynoni: 3:34pm On May 22, 2020
Pesin wey u go knack 2 by 2 for head.. Hin brain go reset.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by dsdwaya: 3:35pm On May 22, 2020
Better call your mother and inform her now.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by koldej(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
His parent is not aware of all this? Are they in support of him? Because personally I think his parent should have cautioned him against doing such to you the first time it happen, if you think his parent support his decision beating you then I think you have to report to your parent before he cause you more harm, you don't need to wait till he almost kill you before you speak out jst because you don't want family issues, by the way how old are you? You are already in school which means you re matured enough to reside within your school, what if those families are NT residing dere? Pls speak up before the guy kills you oo
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ericuzor(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
it doesn't matter forget the fear of size gather inner strength morale fight dirty by putting hands inside his eyes dragging him by his nostril hole do this to him by the time he goes through the pains he will fear beaten you up
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Investmentfreak: 3:36pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:
Sit him down and ask him why he hates you that much,if he doesn't give you a favourable answer then you have two options.
1)find any dirt on him and blackmail him,you can put contraband inside his room and make sure his parents find out,he'll know you can play his game too

2) wait till he goes to sleep,go to his room in the dead of the night with a sharp knife,wake him up and whisper this words to his hears '' One of this days I am going to take your life and lay my two hands over your dead body'' leave the room and let him go back to sleep.

Number 2 sounds cool, but what if the bully collects the knife ?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by geezynoni: 3:36pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Am 17 bro
Will be 18 by August
No wonder
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by beinstein(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
This one just dey chop beating like Dean Ambrose and still no wan tell him mom.
Either you tell your parents or you continue chopping your beating without disturbing us here.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mrwonlasewonie: 3:38pm On May 22, 2020
If you don't face him once and for all he will continue to bully you for as long as you don't deal with him.if he raises his hand at you beat him to stupor.the highest the parents can do or say is to ask you to leave their house.the better for you in the long run because you would be able to stay in the hostel with your peers or rent a house in town

The boy is latching on the fact that you have fears for his parents and he thinks/ knows you don't have a choice so prove him wrong because the day you stand up to your bully that's when the power he has over you vanishes.if you keep sulking, crying and being depressed he will be happy because that's his goal but when you deal with him Na him go dey fear you.

Bullies are like mosquitoes if you keep complaining, tolerating and enduring them,they'll take keep having a field day and be harassing you by biting you but the moment you start fleeting your room everyday, without anyone telling them they'll be avoiding your place

the point is never you present or portray yourself as a weakling or sisy to anybody no matter the family relationships you have with that person otherwise them go dey ride you dey go.

Bullies are everywhere.theyre online and offline

They're in the workplace, school, religious centres, nairaland, twitter etc.na you go become emotionally and / or physically strong to deal with them
..if it takes going to learn karate ll,by all means do it to get Bullies off you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nonsoboy4life(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2020
VickyRotex:

You could still pass across your message nicely.

Take a look at Oladayo's response.

The op is already tensed, let's not make him more tense with our words.

Just saying.
You're right ..and he's also a small boy leaving home for the first time..he's inexperienced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by realoscar84(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2020
Imagine an undergraduate who can't stand up for himself in this open eyes era. Even if you 16 or 17 yrs of age cant you prove something to urself for once. U turned urself into his punching bag for what? Bullies love somebody who is timid. U have to engage him, not necessary to win him in a fighting contest but to show him enough is enough. Tell him, no more, it ends now. You make the whole thing too easy for him and he obviously enjoy bullying you, claiming territory because you surrender too easy. Life is all about determination. Man up and speak up, fight him with all ur strength and he will get the message clearly. It only take one attempt. He is insecured nd i put it to you that young man might probably be one of the the biggest Lilly livered, coward son of a bitch in that street Shame on his parents though. I wonder how some parents can spot their children as bully. This matter dey vex me here wallahi. Imagine if this boy stab him out of anger now, then you will start reading on blogs and nairaland how a 16yrs old boy stabbed his 23yrs yrs old Cozin to death. I wish I'm in that vicinity, make I buy this fight. Wicked generations.

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Brightgem(f): 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
So his parents allow him beat up everyone in sight. Once Lockdown is over, you only need to insist to ur parents that you are not going back. Simple.

Seems you are really young. And what do people mean when they say cousin brother or cousin sister. cheesy Cousin is Cousin na.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by olabode89(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
Omoawoke:

You are a man, u need to stand up...
Use your intelligence if he is physically stronger, he must have a low IQ judging from his irrational acts

Do not push this young man into something beyond his abilities. The bully cousin is 24, close to his "peak man strength". It is clear from the OP's post that he is an easy going dude. He also stated that his bully cousin has got strength and size advantage over him.

OP you have 3 main options;

1. Report to your mum and aunt

2. Go out around where you stay, look for "friendly touts", tell them your cousin is beating you because he is stronger and knows he will face no repercussions. Trust me, they will treat his Bleep up.

3. This third step is not the best option and it depends on your temperament. Do not let him dominate you anymore irrespective of his physical advantages over you. If he tries to beat you again do one of these three things

a. with the blade of your hand that runs through your little finger, strike his throat then headbutt him (forehead to nose/mouth region)

b. If he does not stop after that, strike his groin... knee to the balls.

c. if he is coming at you or you miss your target, he is going to beat the shit out of you so you either have to poke/gouge his eyes or hold on to his balls.

N.B do not proceed with step 3 if you are worried he will beat the shit out of you (Ooh... he is already doing that)
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by freemi(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
Mariangeles:
Try as much as possible to avoid the animal.
Are you allowed to go out?
goto were. Ders stay at home order
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ajbiggie(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2020
Hv u reported d mata 2 ur mum sister, if yes wat did she do?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SILVERLINES: 3:40pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
op don't be stupid inform your parents, tell them everything you are going through.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Pappyjopo: 3:40pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:

hei... you got me rolling but that’s way to harsh. I think the best is for him to call his parent to facilitate how he can get back home. People are still travelling around.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by golddare: 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Tell your parents, damn the consequences before he turned you to damaged goods.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by freemi(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
first r u male or female n how old r u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.