Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93672 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
scoundrel:
I didn’t see any picture with the sky black. Who creates these fake news?

Look up the videos online.

Not really "night" per say. But it was close in some areas. Like the moment right after twilight.

Hello, "Scoundrel" smiley lol
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by doeeyed: 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
nextstep:
For crying out loud people, these swarms happen every 10-17 depending on the insect species, and weather.
Guess what, it will happen again next decade.

Countries like the US - and many in Latin America - have found ways to understand, mitigate and even eliminate swarming, yet some people are here quoting scripture. India hasn't yet gotten to that point, but it will.

I'm telling you...

Its the 1st thing we do ...... It is to think it's some unexplained misfortune or effect of forces beyond our reach or understanding..

Instead of trying to research and understand the phenomenon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
Looks like what God sent to Egypt when they were messing with israelites
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by logon599: 4:55pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Last Week was Flood.. This week Locust..

The KING of Kings is Passing A Huge Message..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

Never get tired of preaching it Sir. These are the last days and the harvest is great and RIPE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Tremple8v: 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
Any small thing naw this day , people go start to dey quote bible straight . I hail thee .

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

God bless you greatly...

We are matching forward in JESUS CHRIST NAME...

HALLELUJAH...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

River Ganges will soon turn to blood.

firstborns will soon start ... lipsrsealed

Buncombe
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Tremple8v: 4:58pm On May 26, 2020
Any small thing naw this days , people go start to dey quote bible straight . I hail thee .
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 4:59pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm

150 million per square kilometre

Damn scary.

Na this insect god go use punish us after rapture ooooo

Why not submit to his will and way!

Now is the appointed time.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Successmind(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2020
They left kenya grin
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
mukthar2000:
Humm, Allauakbar continued oppressing and killing Muslims brothers and sisters in ur country , and continued worshiping cow instead of ur creator.

What do you bigots gain from what you do, precisely?

I need a honest answer.

Some of the areas/states that were affected have high Muslim populations[Uttar Pradesh, for instance with over 40 million] but you didn't see it that way because you are blinded by religious zeal.

Don't think that India is all about the Hindus or non-muslims.

If it hits India, everybody suffers regardless of creed.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by thundafire: 5:02pm On May 26, 2020
They can empty a big tree filled covered with green leaves in just minutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by lukency(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
Corona + Locust attack= Binary headed Disaster
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2020
canDy4eva:

Why not submit to his will and way!

Now is the appointed time.

Hmmmmm second time you're quoting me...care to get to know me better
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
You are completely mad no remedy embarassed

I Love you my Beloved Brother with the Whole of my Heart!

You will never Be Mad in JESUS Name..,

You Are Blessed my Beloved
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by justiniyke29: 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
wickedtuna:
The Cicadas will also be emerging from their 17 year sleep soon grin
cicadas? have you read terry goodkind seeker series? richard rahl
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by rationalhuman(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
Nothing will happen, India will just flood these swarms by Insecticides. They have capabilities and Infrastructure to produce millions of tonns of Insecticides within days.
You religion will not save them but their science and Industrialization and planning will save them,
Mark my word,If rivers will turn red as you said even after 2 months you can post here, mention me.
India will be remain there. Your religious fantasies are of no use.

SeverusSnape:
Biblical plague.

River Ganges will soon turn to blood.

firstborns will soon start ... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by hotdealz(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
Make dem go buy insecticide spray nau.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Itulah(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2020
The gods are angry
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
nextstep:
For crying out loud people, these swarms happen every 10-17 depending on the insect species, and weather.
Guess what, it will happen again next decade.

Countries like the US - and many in Latin America - have found ways to understand, mitigate and even eliminate swarming, yet some people are here quoting scripture. India hasn't yet gotten to that point, but it will.

it's sad, men.

Many on this forum lean too much on religion.

They don't read.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yeah, cool
You sure aren't, just kidding
wehdone Sir

Hahaha smiley
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
jefff455:
how is Hogwarts and Dumbledore
They are all great. Though Hogwarts is on lockdown now, The dark Lord and the death eaters are on rampage.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 26, 2020
doeeyed:

I'm telling you...

Its the 1st thing we do ...... It is to think it's some unexplained misfortune or effect of forces beyond our reach or understanding..

Instead of trying to research and understand the phenomenon.

Exactly!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by gustav25: 5:13pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you All

This guy's brain have empty

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Locusts eat everything I sight.

This should be taken very seriously!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you my Beloved Brother with the Whole of my Heart!

You will never Be Mad in JESUS Name..,

You Are Blessed my Beloved
Look i was born into a Christian home. Infect my middle name is Christian just to show you how deep my family is in this nonsense called Christianity. It is a scam and one day your eyes will open my brother

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Sotland: 5:17pm On May 26, 2020
Onye ndi end time ranter.. Oya make una continue ooo
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 5:17pm On May 26, 2020
HIPROFILE:

Why does his post bite so hard on all of you

If you dont like it and have nothing to do with it why not move onto the next

It seems his post torments you conscience in other words your conscience isn't a good one ! Please change and accept Christ...its simple
you are not making any sense kid oya off your phone and go and carry your book
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by apexx783: 5:18pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 26, 2020
Jeromejnr:

That's the issue with you guys. Can't you do research for yourselves?

If you had done so, you would have known that the order of events happening in the world now follow that which was shown and prophesied in the bible.

But you guys will just sit down assume and suppress all truths.

Afterall, its the same thing that happened in the days of Noah with people mocking.
More hogwash, i ve already read all that fairytale book you call bible, i ve read all of it, and everything written on it are contradictory and questionable, no proofs what so ever, just fairytales.

All that Noah story are just folktales, it never happened, there are no proof it did.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
Are you the only religious person here?
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts
may God help us all in Jesus name amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.