Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74217 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2012
“The Last Call”
~A Calling to my Bride From Father God

My Dear Ones-

I have something very important to share with you. My mighty prophet Hosea put it like this as I oracled through Him, “My people perish for a lack of knowledge” or My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge”. I am going to talk seriously around this subject and I want you to seek me diligently in the secret place regarding this scripture and what I share with you today. My Bride I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek me. And YOU should study yourself, to show yourself approved. Those who have sought me with all they are and with all their hearts and have surrendered ALL to me—I have shared much! Part of surrendering is allowing me, my Son Yahushua –Jesus and my Holy Spirit – the Ruach HaKodesh to help you—guide you through Life, through my Word, give you deep revelations and grasp the importance of the times we are in. I am your Father and a Father chastens those and rebukes those whom He truly loves ---So, Bride, Beloved, my sons and daughters, my true ones, you are falling short of the prize right now! What do I mean my sweet ones?—MANY—I mean A LOT of you are not ready for your Bridegroom to come for you. This is a WORD—I AM is sharing with you that will go out to the WORLD. WORLDWIDE quite simply because I AM NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS and I WISH NOT ONE TO PERISH BUT TO HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE WITH ME MY LOVE.

But in my Word, Yahushua spoke about the parable of the Virgins and only ½ were ready. He spoke of those in the field and only one of the two was taken. Why? Sweet sons and daughters because He was foretelling you a VERY important truth of Heaven from ME, from your Abba-Father.

So many are not ready for my Glory as I spoke through my prophet Joel – that I will pour out my spirit on all Flesh! Read Joel 2 –ALL of it is there…so much in these days are occurring right NOW! I want to reveal it ALL to you! I want you to get the revelation so deep in your spirit that even in your daily lives, you will not forsake or forget these Words that are coming to pass on the Earth Right Now.

I want to take you further and deeper with me my precious ones, but listen to ME I CAN NOT…WHY? Because my dears, I would hurt you. I am Holy and a consuming fire and my Word says so YOU MUST BE HOLY! What does this mean? It means what Yahushua said His Bride must be without spot and wrinkle. She must be cleaned, purified and ready for His coming. Many of you are trapped in the teaching and doctrines of today, that Yahushua’s blood covering and salvation is enough.

I tell you it is a LIE! A lie that was formed by my enemies in the boardrooms of Hell many, many, many, years ago. For is it not said by Paul in my Word… ”Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. " I am going to be VERY HONEST with you and tell you just as it is….YOU ALL EVERY SON AND DAUGHTER ON THIS EARTH NEED SOME FORM OF HEALING AND DELIVERANCE! In your souls, in your hearts, in your minds, in your body and in your spirit as well. My beautiful earth is so corrupt and so poisoned and is falling with me, it has even affected your generations past and my children even your DNA is affected as well. So, Many of my special ones called out of the world many years ago, hidden with me, have gone through a long, dramatic hard stripping, healing and deliverance process and much fastings with me, my son Yahushua and my Spirit – Ruach too. You do not even know who they are yet—but you will soon. They are my end-time Army I speak of in my Word. They will arise soon with my GLORY --this will astound you and ALL of my enemies too. But, my dear Bride, it is not just meant for them, it is also meant for you!

I have had so many of you crying out to me and my Son to help them, to get you ready and prepared. My sons and daughters who have awakened, I address you across the World right now… I will help you, I will heal and deliver you, I will get you ready, but I ask you, will you pay the price? Will you give up all? Will you spend lots of time with me in the secret place? Will you cry out to me and truly repent and truly turn away from your sins, the deep hidden SINS YOU ARE IN AND COMMITT EVERYDAY? Will you truly my love enter in? The choice my dearest ones is all completely up to you. I invite you to come to me in the Month of April, be with ME!—YOUR ABBA, Father God your YHWH, come to your high priest, your savior and King Yahushua, Jesus, come be with our Spirit the Ruach Hakosdesh—our Holy Spirit. Come enter in my beloved, I am calling you on a glorious journey and ride, on the narrow path and on a 40 day Fast. April 1st 2012 it shall commence. This is not for the faint of heart but for my “more than conquorers” my dearest ones. I shall tell you how, what, and any other questions you need, just come to me and ask.

Fast you may say….This cannot be my Father, but I say to you my Love it is me! I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Me your Abba, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to Me, which is your reasonable service. I am calling ALL of you-- those who truly want to be the “elect group” the ones that will march for me and my Son~ I ask you dearest ones, do you really want to come? Do you really want to enter in--? The Bride is NOT the Whole Church it is the few of you who have chosen to love and obey ME and my Son! Little ones, heed my WORD—See the example of what even my son Yahushua did prior to His Ministry. I took Him to the Wilderness for 40 days…He fasted and cried out to me! I then filled Him upon the completion of the Fast with my Ruach HaKodesh in full measure and then He was sent out.

How much more my dear ones MUST YOU do this for ME! He was without SIN!

How much more must you fast and repent—turn from your wicked ways and get your healing and deliverance from the centuries and centuries of defilement that is generationally plaguing you--and most of you do not even know it! In my Word I say…through Paul, that which I committed I did not understand, neither was it anything that I chose, but I was doing what I hated. Or my dear ones another way of saying it is…For that which I do - That is, the evil which I do, the sin of which I am conscious of, and which troubles me. This is only the Sin I your Father and Yahushua - Jesus through my spirit can Purge you of…it is very deep and strongholds in your life. I will remove it during longs fasting seasons… ONLY.

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord-- of ME, and I shall lift you up.

Do I not also say what happens in these fasting times in many examples in my Word – Corporately I mean…especially when fasts are called…In the Book of Esther how a whole race of people is saved from only a 3 day fast, or in the book of Jonah when Nineveh fasts and repents and is saved from just 3 days. And remember in the book of Daniel when he confessed the sins of Isreal to me. And many other references and examples in the old and new testament. Yahushua even said, “When you fast and pray”… NOT, if you fast and pray.
Why do you think my true prophets of old and my Son trumpeted fasting and repentance? …because my dearest ones, it changes MY HEART. It can save nations and even prevent horrible destruction that is coming…please get the deep revelation of what giving up things and food and getting on your knees and humbling --does with ME!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I am pleading and crying out to you ---with you my sweet ones…my TRUE PROPHETS and SERVANTS of mine today are ONLY speaking of holiness and repentance, fasting and praying and consecration, reading and meditating on my Word, and obeying-- the Almighty—ME—and my son and heeding our Spirit. They also are talking of the times we are in and warning of the impending judgments and destruction that is soon to come…The are pleading with my Bride to get ready for their Bridegroom NOW! And Finally, They are desperately seeking every soul for the Kingdom of God! Everyone else if FALSE! IT IS NOT about blessing you or prosperity or the Apostasy being spewed across the pulpits right Now …but, by the anti-christ spirit who has gotten in to them now! This is the end my sweet ones… this is “MY LAST CALL”. Seek me and I shall confirm every word I have spoken to you. Even out of the mouth of two or three witnesses this Word IS established! I will talk with you soon, more on specifics of fasting. Shalom.

I love you,
Your Abba-Father God

P.S. I want you to read the book of Daniel and I also want you to understand and study how he ate. My sweet ones read Joel Chapter 2 and Revelations 1-3 are for you. Thank you, I shall give you much deep revelations and understanding on this.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2012
The Watchful Christian
March 25, 2012

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. . . . And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch." (Mark 13:32-33, 37)

Every believer, in all places and times, has been commanded by Christ Himself to watch for His return. Since we cannot know the day nor the hour, we are to be watchful always. There are at least eight references in the New Testament commanding us to watch for His coming.

Many people have tried to calculate the date of Christ's coming. But Jesus said, "In such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh" (Matthew 24:44). If anyone "thinks" he has figured out the time, we can be sure that calculation is wrong! If even the Lord Jesus Himself, within the self-limiting confines of His humanity, did not know the time of His return, it is unscriptural and presumptuous for any of us to think we can determine it.

In fact, the very reason for its uncertainty is to stimulate watchfulness on the part of the believer. When a believer starts to "say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming" (Luke 12:45), there arises a real danger that he will fall into sinful habits.

The daily attitude of "looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ" is a real incentive for one to "live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world" (Titus 2:13, 12). "When he shall appear, we shall be like him," John promises, "And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure" (1 John 3:2-3). We should continually "abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming" - 1 John 2:28. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2012
Hope Happens

I have come that you would have life and have it more abundantly.
It is time for you to grab hold of the hope set before you.
It is time to receive the fullness of my plans for you.
I Am in control, ordering all things.
The peace, freedom, and joy that you are experiencing are signs from me.
You hold the keys for everything ahead.
You know what to do with them and how to unlock My truths.
The door is open to you.
I have already given you the keys.
You are not bound.
He who the Son sets free is free indeed.
Speak peace to the storms and praise Me.
The Joy of the Lord is your strength.
Numbers 14:17 Now may the Lord’s strength be displayed, just as you declared.
Is 42:6 I will take you by the hand and lead you.
[b][/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
Wisdom and Prudence

"At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes." (Matthew 11:25)

The attributes of wisdom and prudence are prized very highly by the world and its leaders, but worldly wisdom and pragmatic prudence are incapable in themselves of comprehending the spiritual concepts in the plan of God. The Lord Jesus, in fact, considered this very truth a cause for thanksgiving! One does not need either education or wisdom to appropriate the true wisdom of God, for even a young child (in fact, only one who becomes like a child) is able to understand true wisdom. "Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 18:3).

The fact that most of the world’s scholars reject the Word of God is not surprising, because God promised this would be the case! "It is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent," for "the world by wisdom knew not God" (1 Corinthians 1:19, 21). Genuine wisdom and prudence are found only through the revealed Word of God. There, however, "he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence" (Ephesians 1:8.). God desires that our "faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. . . . But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Corinthians 2:5, 7-8.) The abounding wisdom and prudence of God are hidden from the wise and prudent of the world, but are life and joy to all who come with the believing trust of little children. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2012
The Aroma
March 30, 2012

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour." (Ephesians 5:1-2)

Incense in Scripture has a variety of rich and meaningful usages, particularly as related to the blood sacrifice. "And thou shalt make an altar to burn incense upon: . . . And thou shalt put it before the vail that is by the ark of the testimony, before the mercy seat that is over the testimony, where I will meet with thee" (Exodus 30:1, 6). Without this incense, it was impossible to meet with God in this prescribed way. It was to be offered both morning and evening (vv. 7-8.) Great care was to be taken in its preparation (vv. 34-36), and it was not to be used for any other purpose (vv. 37-38.)

In the New Testament we find a totally different application of this principle. As in our text, we see that Jesus Christ Himself has become an offering and a "sweet-smelling savour" to God. His freely offering Himself is an example to us to live a life of sacrifice and love.

While He was the final sacrifice, we are to "present |our| bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is |our| reasonable service" (Romans 12:1). This may even take the form of material "things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God" (Philippians 4:18.)

In the mind of God, our life of sacrifice is a sweet-smelling savor. "Thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish" (2 Corinthians 2:14-15). Without our willing, living sacrifice, we cannot approach God, but with it, we are a "sweet savour of Christ." JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
Children of Light
April 1, 2012

"For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light." (Ephesians 5:8.)

There are a number of beautiful metaphors used in the Bible describing those who have become true "children of God" (1 John 3:10) by the new birth. As children tend to take on the characteristics of their parents as they grow, so God's spiritual children should be growing in the grace of God and the knowledge of God (2 Peter 3:18.)

Similarly, Christians are called "children of light, and the children of the day" (1 Thessalonians 5:5). Therefore, as in our text, we should "walk as children of light."

The Lord Jesus spoke of us as "children of the kingdom" in Matthew 13:38. We should, therefore, live and speak as those born into the kingdom of God, and as faithful subjects of the King of kings.

Christ also called us "children of wisdom" (Matthew 11:19), and this surely implies that we should, in our understanding and in our decisions, have "the mind of Christ" who "is made unto us wisdom" (1 Corinthians 2:16; 1:30).

In contrast, note the metaphors applied in the Bible to those who have not (at least not yet) become children of God by being "born again" through faith in the triune God. We ourselves once "were by nature the children of wrath, even as others" (Ephesians 2:3). We--and they--were also called "children of disobedience" (Ephesians 2:2; also in Ephesians 5:6 and Colossians 3:6).

Unbelievers are also called "children of this world" (Luke 16:8,) and even "children of the wicked one" (Matthew 13:38.) and "children of the devil" (1 John 3:10).

Returning to the metaphor of our text, "if we walk in the light, as he is in the light" (1 John 1:7), then we can no longer "walk in darkness," for we have "the light of life" (John 8:12). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2012

BUT YOU, BELOVED, REMEMBER THE WORDS WHICH WERE SPOKEN BEFORE BY THE APOSTLES: HOW THEY TOLD YOU THAT THERE WOULD BE MOCKERS IN THE LAST DAYS, WHO WOULD WALK ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN UNGODLY LUST{JUDE17-18}.
TOO MANY, INCLUDING CHRISTIANS ARE MOCKING, AND SCOFFING AT THE COMING OF CHRIST!! BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT, THAT HE IS COMING SOON!!!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2012

THE LAST TRUMPET WILL SOUND FOR THE RAPTURE ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.ARE YOU READY FOR THE RAPTURE? —[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
Word from our LORD: Do not follow after MY messengers—follow after ME, MY Word, MY Truth

Letter Dictated by the LORD to Susan on March 31, 2012:

I want you to write these Words:
Children, there is an hour of discernment coming. I want MY children to press into ME, so they can become more discerning. The world is breaking down. Many do not see it. Many are looking all directions but to ME.
MY true messengers will point you to ME, MY Word, MY Truth, MY Blood, and nowhere else! There is only ONE Source of LIGHT. I am the SOURCE.
I am the ONE and only “YAHWEH,” LORD of Lords, KING of Kings. I am known by “YAHUSHUA” and “HOLY SPIRIT.” WE are ONE. We come to you with Grace, Truth, and Mercy.
Do not follow after MY messengers—follow after ME, MY Word, MY Truth. Yes, I speak through MY messengers as I speak through MY Word, but these messengers are just lowly vessels, who I work with only by grace.
Seek ME for all your answers through prayer and supplication; by the washing of MY Word. Get to know MY Word by the filling of MY HOLY SPIRIT. HE will open your eyes to Truth. Your spirit, filled with MY SPIRIT will help you to be more discerning in this last hour where Truth is hard to find.
I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER but by ME, YAHUSHUA, SON of GOD, through MY Blood covering over your life which you received after you have made a full surrender of your life over to ME.
You cannot be saved by engaging in acts of works…
You cannot be saved by any created beings…
You cannot be saved by any other nonexistent gods, wooden idols, and graven images…
You cannot be saved by worldly pursuits…
Salvation only comes by a full surrender to ME, LORD YAHUSHUA and MY Blood-bought ransom paid for you in full by MY Crucifixion on a cruel cross.
I was resurrected into Life after a humbling death and now you too can be resurrected into Life, by what I accomplished through MY death. You do not need to work for this. You cannot offer enough of yourself through works to ever match the price I paid. MY Gift of salvation is free for the asking. Only turning your life over to ME in full submission will suffice.
This is your choice to make. Once you give ME your life, I will cover you in MY Precious Blood. Seek MY HOLY SPIRIT in all HIS Fullness. Ask ME for this so that your oil lamp will be topped off with MY HOLY SPIRIT. Then you can be assured of moving along the right path to holiness and relationship with ME, MY FATHER, and MY SPIRIT.
We want to come in and sup with you, share your life with you, guide you and lead you down paths of Righteousness and Truth, take you with US when WE come to rescue OUR own.
Repent of your sins. Let ME see remorse in your heart for sinning against your MOST HIGH GOD. Then WE can really cleanse you, purify you. Come join ME as I enjoy MY Marriage Supper.
The hour is closing in and I must soon move MY bride to safety. Be among this peculiar people—shunned and misunderstood by the world, but loved and cherished by her BETHROTHED—BRIDEGROOM.
Come enjoy eternal peace and love.
This is the hour of discernment.
Seek Truth, Seek ME
I Am Worthy!
LAMB OF GOD
[/color]

1 John 5:7 (KJV): For there are three that bear record in heaven, the FATHER, the WORD, and the HOLY GHOST: and these THREE are ONE.
John 14:6 (KJV): JESUS saith unto him, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by ME.
1 Corinthians 2:11-13 (KJV): 11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of GOD knoweth no man, but the SPIRIT of GOD. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the SPIRIT which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the HOLY GHOST teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
Hebrews 9:13-14 (KJV): 13For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: 14How much more shall the Blood of CHRIST, WHO through the Eternal SPIRIT offered HIMSELF without spot to GOD, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the Living GOD?
Romans 1:25 (KJV): Who changed the truth of GOD into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the CREATOR, WHO is blessed for ever. Amen.
Isaiah 45:20-21 (KJV): 20Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. 21Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no GOD else beside ME; a just GOD and a SAVIOUR; there is none beside ME.
Matthew 6:24 (KJV): No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Matthew 25:4 (KJV): But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Romans 5:15-19 (KJV): 15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of GOD, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, JESUS CHRIST, hath abounded unto many. 16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by ONE, JESUS CHRIST.) 18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of ONE the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of ONE shall many be made righteous.
Revelation 12:11 (KJV): And they overcame him by the Blood of the LAMB, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

MY children, this is your LORD Speaking. I am coming very soon. MY Coming is near, even at the door. I am coming! You need to make ready. ‘
[color=#000099]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2012

“The Last Call”
~A message close to My Heart for My Bride
4/3/12

Dearest Beloveds,

Today I want to speak with you concerning a very important and serious subject pertaining to each one of you, and your callings I have on your lives. For many of you, I have spoken directly to you, and My Son & I, and Our Spirit, have told you of the plans and purposes We have for your lives; these are those who are heeding their end-time calls, and are growing & maturing beautifully in ALL THREE OF US! THANK YOU!

But, I do still have a considerable amount of My sons and daughters who are lost in this world. They are working a job and do not feel quite complete or right with what they are doing. I have many who still need to discover all that I have purposed for them in their mother's womb. I ask you, sweet ones: come to Me and ask Me in this season of consecration, prayer & fasting what your calling is, and I shall disclose your calling directly to you.

This day of Nisan 11, dear ones, I want to share more with you concerning a topic that many do not understand, but need to get a very quick revelation and understanding immediately. This week, dearest ones, I — your Abba Father YHWH — am episcoping MY Bride. You may say: Father, what do you mean? Dearest ones, I want you to look it up (episcope). For this week before My Pesach (Passover), I am examining My Bride. Please read in the Book of Exodus when the lamb was separated prior to the sacrifice for the Israelite family to eat. This Lamb was without blemish or spot. Perfect, dearest ones! This lamb was slaughtered, then the blood was placed over the doorposts of the houses and eaten fully so the destroyer/spirit of death would pass over them. My dears, I am doing this right now with My Son Yahushua’s lambs! YOU! I am inspecting the character, the hearts and the humbleness of My sons and daughters before ME, Your Father... your Savior and King Yahushua.... and how you Heed our Holy Spirit, Our Ruach Hakodesh. I am watching to see choices you make, and even what you choose to do with the messages and Words I release to you through the True Servants of Mine today. It is an inspection of how you heed the Words and warnings of following My commandments, repenting of your SINS, following My festivals and feast days... Then the lot is cast accordingly.

NOW I am going to be frank and honest with you: Many of you celebrate Easter as the world celebrates it in MY face. There are so many that are not aware or are in the dark on this, so I tell you today: Easter or Ashtoreth Holiday, this Sunday April 8, is ALTOGETHER AN ABOMINATION TO ME! It is a high Satanic and Luciferian Holiday, and I DO NOT ACCEPT IT TO BE MIXED WITH MY SON'S PRECIOUS SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION!

Yes, My enemy knew several millennia ago that if he could mix Pagan Holidays or High Days with Christianity, or what was called “The Way” of My Son Yahushua, he would snare many! And I tell you, nearly the whole world is deceived TODAY!

Precious ones, research EASTER and find out what it truly is. Many of you are deceived in believing it is of ME. IT IS NOT! It does not honor Me or My SON – NOT ONE BIT! Read My Word precious ones; read what festivals I have ordained for YOU! Don’t you understand, sweet ones, these are done and celebrated on Earth because we also celebrate these days in My HEAVENLIES. These are the festivals I have given and asked My sons and daughters—those who are truly are of Me—to celebrate, on earth as it is in Heaven! Read Leviticus 23 specifically concerning Pesach (Passover). I will not make concessions, and I judge everyone and everything fairly. I warn you right now: should you go to church on Sunday and they are having Easter candy, Easter Bunnies or Hunts— I tell you right now, run out of there and get away! PLEASE DO NOT BE FOUND WORSHIPING THIS PAGAN HOLIDAY!

My Holiday and Festival to celebrate now is Pesach— Passover as many of you call it. Study! Read and research...in depth! Celebrate it unto Me and My Son Yahushua for what I did with My Israelites, saving them as when I sacrificed My only begotten SON for humanity. I will say this again: EASTER IS ALTOGETHER AN ABOMINATION TO ME! PLEASE, precious ones, heed My words! I love each of you, dearest ones, and this is why I have shared My heart with you. I have warned you.

“This IS MY LAST CALL.”

Shalom,
I love you,
Your Abba Father YHWH God

P.S. Please seek Me in the secret place and I will confirm all of this to you Myself.

Please read Ezekiel 8, 33, 1Samuel 7:3-4, Leviticus 23, Exodus 12-13, Job 31, Mark 6, Jeremiah 51, II Chronicles 7-14, Isaiah 53, Revelation 16, 17, 18 and Matthew 15:7-9

I shall give you much revelations, understanding and knowledge of these
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
Judgment Is Coming
April 9, 2012

"So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God" (Romans 14:12).

There is only one thing that is absolutely sure to happen to every person--everyone will have to face God some day. Not even "death and taxes" are certain for every one, but meeting God for an accounting of one's life is certain!

Therefore, as the prophet Amos warned some 2,500 years ago: "Prepare to meet thy God, O Israel" (Amos 4:12). "It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

To the Christian believer, of course, there is no need to fear hell, for there is "now no condemnation |that is, 'judgment'| to them which are in Christ Jesus" (Romans 8:1). The Lord Jesus has paid for our sins and purchased our redemption with His shed blood. He "was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification" (Romans 4:25).

Nevertheless, we as Christians still "must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ" (2 Corinthians 5:10), where "the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide . . . he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire" (1 Corinthians 3:13-15).

Those who die in unbelief, however, not having trusted Christ as their Saviour, will face a different meeting with God. The apostle John describes the awesome scene as he saw it in his prophecy. "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works" (Revelation 20:12). But no one can ever be saved by his works (Ephesians 2:9). Therefore, "whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Revelation 20:15). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2012
The Same Mind
April 11, 2012

"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment" (1 Corinthians 1:10)

The days of the early church were the days of its greatest power because they were days of its greatest unity. "They, continuing daily with one accord . . . and singleness of heart." "And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: . . . and great grace was upon them all" (Acts 2:46; 4:32-33). It was not long, however, before divisions, contentions, and schisms crept in. Therefore, the New Testament contains many exhortations toward a restoration of the unity--and thus the power--of the early church. Note the following examples:

"Be of the same mind one toward another" (Romans 12:16). "Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God" (Romans 15:5-6). "Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you" (2 Corinthians 13:11). "Stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel" (Philippians 1:27). "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" (Philippians 2:2). "Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous" (1 Peter 3:8.)

Real unity, of course, must be both "the unity of the Spirit" and "the unity of the faith" (Ephesians 4:3, 13), and "the same mind" must be nothing less than the mind of Christ. "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 2:5). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
[b]The LORD's Words for Today (Posted at End-Times-Prophecy.Com)

A Word Given by the LORD regarding HIS incredible sacrifice on the cross for humanity (received by Susan, April 10, 2012):

“Mankind cannot reach the height of the depth of MY Sacrifice”…YAHUSHUA

The LORD’s Words: I am a GOD,
WHO is Jealous-Hearted Over You MY Children

(A Letter from the LORD Dictated to Susan, April 7, 2012):

Let us begin:

MY children, it is I, your LORD. I come to you with great discouragement. This hour is growing darker by the day and many of MY children are not following MY Words. They are seeking after false truths and false doctrines.

This is an hour of discernment, MY children. You must come to ME for this discernment. There is nowhere else to go. Only I can fill your oil lamp. Only I speak the Truth. MY Truth is in MY Word. It is in the time you spend with ME in prayer. I am a GOD WHO can be found.

Seek ME. Put ME in first place in your life. I will show up. I must be first. Test MY Word. This is Truth from MY Word. I am a GOD WHO is jealous-hearted over you MY children. I want you to make ME first in your heart.

Come to ME and you will find ME. Pursue ME. Make ME the MASTER of your heart, your life. I will come in and bring you fresh insight for MY Word. MY SPIRIT will open your eyes to Truth and I will lead you down paths of righteousness, light, and love everlasting.

I am an Everlasting GOD—MY Realm is eternal. Come with ME and be with ME for eternity. Soon I will be taking out MY true church, MY eternal bride. She is worthy. She pursues ME. She only has eyes for ME. Her eyes are not looking to the world for answers. She knows I am the ONE with all the answers. She seeks ME for all of her answers and I bring her along MY Ways of safe passage. She is safe in MY Arms, Loving Arms. She never looks back to the world for answers. She is not like Lot’s wife. She knows I am the Only WAY, TRUTH, and LIFE.

Follow ME now in these dark days ahead. I will never forsake you. There is no other way, although many ways look safe. It is MY Blood Covering that will save you—make you ready to stand before MY FATHER. HE will receive you because of MY Blood-Covering. There is no other way to salvation. Repent; lay your life at MY Feet: not in partial submission, but in full submission. Give ME a full surrender. It is not too late. Time is short. Come to ME now!

I paid your price. I did it, no one else. You cannot do it. Only MY Blood makes it possible to be received by MY FATHER. Don’t turn down so great a Gift. MY Death on a cruel cross brings you this Salvation. There is no other way to this freedom. Soon time will be up and MY church will be lifted out of the earth to her Eternal Reward, her place with her BRIDEGROOM.

This is the hour of true discernment. Rest easy on MY Shoulders; let ME carry you away to safety. Come one, come all. I make this Way available by MY Sacrifice. No one else and no other way will ever accomplish what I have done: GOD Eternal, WHO died in your place. This Gift cannot be bought or earned. Nothing you can do will pay for this gift lest you boast.

It is free for the asking. Free for the taking. Come in humble repentance and surrender. Receive Life. Receive this today. Tomorrow may be too late.

Receive life. Receive this today. Tomorrow may be too late.

I am your LORD and SAVIOUR waiting patiently on MY lost children. Come home to your SHEPHERD.

Life is in the tongue. Call on MY Name and be saved.

Your LORD,
YAHUSHUA[/b][/color]

[b]
Coordinating Scripture:

2 Peter 2 (KJV): 1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the LORD that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Matthew 25:4 (KJV): But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Deuteronomy 6:5 (KJV): And thou shalt love the LORD thy GOD with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 4:24 (KJV): For the LORD thy GOD is a Consuming FIRE, even a Jealous GOD.
Psalm 23:3 (KJV): HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS Name's sake.

John 14:6 (KJV): JESUS saith unto him, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by ME.

Luke 17:32-33 (KJV): 32Remember Lot's wife. 33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

1 Peter 1:18-21 (KJV): 18Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19But with the precious Blood of CHRIST, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20WHO verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21Who by HIM do believe in GOD, that raised HIM up from the dead, and gave HIM glory; that your faith and hope might be in GOD

Revelation 22:12 (KJV): And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV): 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 10:11 (KJV): I am the GOOD SHEPHERD: the GOOD SHEPHERD giveth HIS Life for the sheep.

Proverbs 15:4 (KJV): A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2012
Gospel by Revelation
April 12, 2012

"But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ" (Galatians 1:11-12)

In writing to the believers in Galatia, Paul was concerned that they were "so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel" (v. 6).

What was Paul's gospel that he was so concerned about? "Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever" (vv. 3-5). Furthermore, he added that "if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed" (v. 9). They were not to listen even if Paul or "an angel from heaven" (v. 8.) preached another gospel.

Paul's gospel, on the other hand, was "not after man," i.e., not the sort of thing that men would make up. Human religions are all man-glorifying and God-degrading, blurring the difference between the two and tempting man with the age-old taunt: "Ye shall be as gods" (Genesis 3:5). In contrast, the gospel which Paul preached recognised man's utter sinfulness and worthlessness and rested in a glorified Christ for His finished work.

Paul had not "received it of man." This was not the tradition among his people. "Neither was I taught it," said Paul, even though he had been taught extensively in the religion of Judaism. On the contrary, he was taught the gospel "by the revelation of Jesus Christ." We can therefore not only be sure of its accuracy, but, also with Paul, join in the "ministry, which |he| received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2012

THE ONLY STRAIGHT PATH TO BE RESCUED: THE LORD’s BLOOD

Serious Letter Given by The LORD YEHUSHUA to Susan, March 28, 2012:

Daughter, listen carefully as I give you Words:

Children, this is your LORD Speaking. I want you to listen carefully. MY Work with the “I Am Coming!” Letters is being used by the enemy for a platform of deceit. It has come up to MY Throne Room.

MY children, water fasting and other efforts of the flesh can never take the place or diminish the importance of MY Precious Blood Covering. I am a GOD WHO is clear in HIS Word.

MY Blood is the only thing that will save you, try as you might through other means, you cannot save yourself through works. You must come to ME in humble surrender. Lay your life at MY Feet. Repent of your evil and sin—your carnal nature.

Hand your life over to ME in complete fullness. Let ME wash you clean in MY Blood. This is how you are washed clean. Fasting, children, is a form of self denial—an act of dying to self, but there is not enough fasting that can replace MY Blood. You will come up short if this is your focus.

I paid the price. I died a grisly death on a humbling cross on a hill. I took many beatings until MY flesh was ripped to shreds. MY Whole Countenance was unrecognizable at the hands of evil men. Yes, they came at ME with a vengeance, but MY Blood is powerful enough to have saved any one of them who poured out their wrath on ME and I pleaded to MY FATHER for their forgiveness as I pray for you, MY children, in heaven.

Children, it is by MY Grace that you are freed from sin in this age. You must seek a filling of MY HOLY SPIRIT. You must have a full oil lamp to be ready for MY Coming!

Children, do not listen to words that lead you to works—your works are as filthy rags before MY HOLINESS.

I am coming soon. Yes, MY Coming is soon. Those who are watching already know this. Get on your knees. Repent of your sin. Follow hard after ME through intimacy. This is where you will find safety from the deception of the enemy. He is out to destroy MY children, MY loved ones and those who are yet to come in before I close the door.

Children, read MY Book. It is a lamp that lights your feet. Do not deny yourself this lamp.

Children, MY Blood can save you. This is the key to your preparation to MY Coming for the bride. Repent of your sins and ask for MY Blood Covering. There is no other way. Fasting and taking communion only heighten OUR intimacy, but MY Blood is the key to your salvation. Don’t be deceived.

MY Love is great. I am coming for a prepared bride. Enter into MY Gates of Freedom and Love.

Come. Repent. Wash your robes clean in MY Blood. Receive and acknowledge MY Blood-bought ransom paid on a hard cross: MY Cross of horror and shame—your Cross to honor and deliverance.

This is your LORD,

Great in Truth and Deliverance

Hebrews 9:13-14 (KJV): 13For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: 14How much more shall the Blood of CHRIST, WHO through the Eternal SPIRIT offered HIMSELF without spot to GOD, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the Living GOD?

Revelation 1:5 (KJV): And from JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the faithful witness, and the FIRST BEGOTTEN of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS own Blood,

Revelation 5:9 (KJV): And they sung a new song, saying, THOU art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for THOU wast slain, and hast redeemed us to GOD by THY Blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Revelation 7:14 (KJV): And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the Blood of the LAMB.
Revelation 12:11 (KJV): And they overcame him by the Blood of the LAMB, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
John 14:6 (KJV): JESUS saith unto HIM, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by ME.

MY children, this is your LORD Speaking. I am coming very soon. MY Coming is near, even at the door. I am coming! You need to make ready.

This journal was completed during a 40-day fast by MY daughter Susan. She did this fast at MY Request. I brought her to a secluded location so that she might die to herself. During this time, I gave her many Words that I wanted to go out to MY children. So she wrote MY Words as I led her. All these Letters have important information you need to read and consider, as MY Coming is near.

This is your LORD and SAVIOR,

YAHUSHUA
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
Peaceful Security
April 13, 2012

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:7)

This precious promise is rooted in the "garrision guard" that God will set around our hearts and minds through His peace. Imagine the war circle of angels "full of horses and chariots of fire round about" that Elisha spoke of (2 Kings 6:17).

And it is a war! "But I see another law in my members," Paul wrote, "warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members" (Romans 7:23). Were it not for the peace that exceeds human comprehension, we would quickly succumb to the fact that "in the world |we| shall have tribulation;" but Jesus also said, "be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (John 16:33).

The "peace of God" is a supernatural peace, not a false calm of meditative hypnosis or a denial of the turmoil that surrounds the "roaring lion" who seeks to devour (1 Peter 5:8.) This peace is from our Lord Jesus and "not as the world giveth" (John 14:27). It comes through the "things I have spoken unto you," Jesus said, "that in me ye might have peace" (John 16:33).

Since, however, this kind of supernaturally guarded and God-given peace comes from and through the message of the Scriptures, this peace must "rule in your hearts" (Colossians 3:15). There can be no vacillation, no hesitation about the source, the authority, the capability, or the stability of such peace--or the war that rages in the members of our body will dissipate the vision of God's garrison surrounding our hearts and minds. "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace" (Romans 8:6).

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful" (Colossians 3:15). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2012
Boldness in the Holy Place
April 16, 2012

"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus" (Hebrews 10:19)

In the ancient tabernacle only the High Priest was allowed to enter the "holy of holies" to commune with God, and that only once a year, on the great day of atonement. This most holy place was separated from the rest by a very heavy veil. When Christ died, however, as the one final and perfect sacrifice, "the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom" (Matthew 27:51).

This miraculous rending of the veil was intended by the Lord to symbolize the wonderful truth that we now have open access to come into the very presence of God, "By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh" (Hebrews 10:20). Thus, as our text says, we no longer must go by way of priests and sacrifices to come to God. We can enter directly "into the holiest by the blood of Jesus."

Because of what Christ has done for us, we can come boldly (not arrogantly or presumptuously, however) into God's presence in prayer. "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:15-16).

We can also have confidence (same Greek word as for 'boldness') in witnessing for Christ. After praying for boldness, "with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all" (Acts 4:33).

Just as did the apostles, in Christ we now "have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him" (Ephesians 3:12). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2012
Blessed Assurance
April 17, 2012

"And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever" (Isaiah 32:17)

As expressed in the old gospel hymn, the "blessed assurance, Jesus is mine" is a "foretaste of glory divine." According to our text, this "assurance for ever," together with true peace of soul and quietness of spirit, are products of the "work of righteousness."

The New Testament exposition of genuine righteousness makes it clear that we who have received Christ's work of righteousness by faith have been "made the righteousness of God in him" (2 Corinthians 5:21). "To him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" (Romans 4:5).

Thus, salvation is the priceless possession of those to whom Christ's work of righteousness has been imputed, through faith. On the other hand, the assurance of salvation, accompanied by quietness and peace of heart, is "experienced" only by saved believers who practice the work of righteousness in their daily walk with the Lord. If we truly have salvation, then we ought to manifest the "things that accompany salvation. . . . For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have showed toward his name. . . . And we desire that every one of you do show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end" (Hebrews 6:9-11).

We can, indeed, know that we are saved simply through faith in His work and His Word (e.g., 1 John 5:13). Nevertheless, to know that one's faith itself is genuine, God has given us this test of faith. "And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments" (1 John 2:3).

This is surely blessed assurance of salvation and a foretaste of glory divine! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2012
“The Last Call”
~LET MY BRIDE ARISE WITH GLORY!
4/15/12

Dearest Beloveds,
The time is NOW to seek Me more with ALL your heart, soul and strength! For the hour, dear ones, is upon us—that you become My end-time Royal Priests, My Holy Tabernacles, My sons and daughters who will be My LIGHT and display MY GLORY to this dark and dying world you are in. IT is time to take your focus off of yourselves and your internet channels and surfing chat rooms...and the World altogether...to hear the WORDS FROM ME, MY SON AND OUR SPIRIT...and to SEEK US yourselves, beloveds. My Word is living, and much of what has been hidden and not revealed or open until now— as spoken in Daniel—is now being revealed and discerned in these times!

I need YOU, like in Acts 2, to be fully waiting in one accord with your Brethren and the Bride across the world NOW, so I can fully fill you! I need you to be of a broken heart & contrite spirit, and repenting of any sins you do—immediately! I need you to be seeking ME and My Son Yahushua, and Our Holy Spirit the Ruach Hakodesh, for ONLY our PERFECT WILL TO BE DONE IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW. Please, My Bride: ARISE, ARISE, ARISE! and become for Us your Triune Godhead—the End Time Army spoken of by the Prophets of Old—which is about to unfold! Pray, little ones, for the BILLIONS OF SOULS TO BE HARVESTED FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD—MY KINGDOM! For the Harvest is Great and the laborers are few. So please pray I send the laborers unto the Harvest: To the highways, the byways...to the countries that still need to hear about who their YHWH and Yahushua is.

Pray for those who have not even heard the Truth about Us or do not even know Us, or for those who are receptive to Our Spirit right now. Pray that they will come to know ME, My Son Yahushua, and Our precious Gift of the Ruach HaKodesh who will guide and teach them in all things—THE TRUTH! Little ones, as I peer down I see A LOT of diversions the enemy is doing to you, trying to distract you with. Many are NOT really seeking Us privately in the secret place; MANY are not being led by My Spirit. There are many who have “WORDS OF GOD”...But are they ALL of ME NO! Precious ones, please seek Me yourself. Hear from Me yourself.

Please pray for a greater discernment in these times. Please pray for the infilling of the Seven Spirits of ME spoken in Isaiah and Revelation. Especially, sweet ones—PRAY FOR WISDOM! Remember the Parable Yahushua spoke of concerning the 5 foolish and 5 wise Brides. Dearest ones, they were ALL READY AND PART OF THE BRIDE. But the difference in the Foolish from the Wise was that they lacked OIL (My Spirit), and they lacked WISDOM that enabled them to be fully filled, anointed, and ready for their Bridegroom! In Proverbs, My Word speaks of: “The Beginning of Wisdom is the fear of the LORD.” What does this mean? It means that My sons and daughters are expected and taught through My Word, as well as with My Spirit, that you need to Reverence, Respect, and have a Holy Awe about ME, My Son Yahushua, and Our Ruach Hakodesh that resides in you. READ PROVERBS—IT IS ALL IN THERE FOR YOU!

When you pray for the Seven Spirits of Mine to come upon you, you receive WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, REVELATION, SPIRIT OF COUNCEL & MIGHT, KNOWLEDGE and the FEAR OF THE LORD GOD—YHWH—ME. In these dark times right now, you need to have ALL of these gifts operating and fully working through My Ruach HaKodesh with your born-again spirit, as well as the Gifts and the Fruit of the Spirit I have blessed you with.

Little ones, Judgment is coming. But I tell you, this is My MERCY and LOVE upon this earth—for ALL MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS to REPENT and turn from their wickedness and come to know My Son Yahushua and ME, their Creator and Father, and to be filled with Our Spirit! I need your focus on ME. I need your eyes on ME. I need you ready to go when I say GO!...and reap for Me the BILLIONS of lost souls that I long for—My Creations, dearest ones.

Disasters are soon coming to the earth: many Tsunamis, Earthquakes, and other natural disasters...even an attack on the apple of My eye, ISREAL. But sweet ones, come to Me and My Son. Be with Us, and We will protect you as you obey and follow Our Ruach Hakodesh. Pray for repentance and My mercy for this earth, dear ones. Please pray for those who will face destruction, but that they will first come to know Me and My Son prior to these disasters. Please pray for all the lost ones, My Bride!

The Time is come to PUT ON YOUR ARMOR OF GOD and ARISE, ARISE, ARISE! and become what I have ordained and prepared you for, and am now anointing you for. BE MY SALT! BE MY LIGHT! TRULY SHOW MY GLORY AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON THIS EARTH! I bless you and thank you. I shall confirm these words to you.

Dearest ones: “This is my Last Call.”

Shalom—
Arise, My Loves!

Love,
Your Abba Father YHWH GOD

PS – Please read the whole book of Acts, Proverbs and Lamentations. Please also meditate on these scriptures: Rev. 1:4, 3:1, 4:5, 5:6, Isaiah 11:2, Matt. 5:13-16, Isaiah 32, Joel 2, Eccl. 3, 7. John 14:12, Psalm 51:17, Psalm 34:18, Matt. 4:17, Luke 13:5, Rom. 2:4, Matt. 10:26-28, Matt. 25:1-13, Amos 9:11, 9:13, Hosea 6:2.
Thank you.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2012
Be Instant
April 18, 2012

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine" (2 Timothy 4:2)

Paul's "charge" to young Timothy, just before the great apostle's martyrdom, was urgently needed by Christians in those early days of persecution and incipient apostasy, and his words are even more appropriate today.

The admonition to "be instant" is worth special note. The Greek word ephistemi is translated in various ways ("be present," "be at hand," "come upon," etc.). The main idea is simply to be there, doing what needs to be done at the time it is needed. In this particular context it is stressing the Christian's responsibility to be there with the right words from the Word of God--words of exhortation, of doctrine, of reproof if needed, yet words given patiently, even when rebuffed by the hearer. "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man" (Colossians 4:6).

Furthermore, the charge applies not only to those times when we are officially on duty, so to speak. It applies to off-hours as well as work time. Be instant out-of-season, as well as inseason! The Christian must always be "on call" when God calls.

The apostle could rightly issue such a charge because he himself had set such an example. "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: . . . thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience" (2 Timothy 4:7; 3:10). It is touching that Paul could then use the same word (ephistemi) concerning his own coming death, when he said, "I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand" (2 Timothy 4:6). He was as ready to die as he had always been to speak, for the Lord! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2012
[b][color=#770077Dearest Beloveds,
The time is NOW to seek Me more with ALL your heart, soul and strength! For the hour, dear ones, is upon us—that you become My end-time Royal Priests, My Holy Tabernacles, My sons and daughters who will be My LIGHT and display MY GLORY to this dark and dying world you are in. IT is time to take your focus off of yourselves and your internet channels and surfing chat rooms...and the World altogether...to hear the WORDS FROM ME, MY SON AND OUR SPIRIT...and to SEEK US yourselves, beloveds. My Word is living, and much of what has been hidden and not revealed or open until now— as spoken in Daniel—is now being revealed and discerned in these times!

I need YOU, like in Acts 2, to be fully waiting in one accord with your Brethren and the Bride across the world NOW, so I can fully fill you! I need you to be of a broken heart & contrite spirit, and repenting of any sins you do—immediately! I need you to be seeking ME and My Son Yahushua, and Our Holy Spirit the Ruach Hakodesh, for ONLY our PERFECT WILL TO BE DONE IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW. Please, My Bride: ARISE, ARISE, ARISE! and become for Us your Triune Godhead—the End Time Army spoken of by the Prophets of Old—which is about to unfold! Pray, little ones, for the BILLIONS OF SOULS TO BE HARVESTED FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD—MY KINGDOM! For the Harvest is Great and the laborers are few. So please pray I send the laborers unto the Harvest: To the highways, the byways...to the countries that still need to hear about who their YHWH and Yahushua is.

Pray for those who have not even heard the Truth about Us or do not even know Us, or for those who are receptive to Our Spirit right now. Pray that they will come to know ME, My Son Yahushua, and Our precious Gift of the Ruach HaKodesh who will guide and teach them in all things—THE TRUTH! Little ones, as I peer down I see A LOT of diversions the enemy is doing to you, trying to distract you with. Many are NOT really seeking Us privately in the secret place; MANY are not being led by My Spirit. There are many who have “WORDS OF GOD”...But are they ALL of ME NO! Precious ones, please seek Me yourself. Hear from Me yourself.

Please pray for a greater discernment in these times. Please pray for the infilling of the Seven Spirits of ME spoken in Isaiah and Revelation. Especially, sweet ones—PRAY FOR WISDOM! Remember the Parable Yahushua spoke of concerning the 5 foolish and 5 wise Brides. Dearest ones, they were ALL READY AND PART OF THE BRIDE. But the difference in the Foolish from the Wise was that they lacked OIL (My Spirit), and they lacked WISDOM that enabled them to be fully filled, anointed, and ready for their Bridegroom! In Proverbs, My Word speaks of: “The Beginning of Wisdom is the fear of the LORD.” What does this mean? It means that My sons and daughters are expected and taught through My Word, as well as with My Spirit, that you need to Reverence, Respect, and have a Holy Awe about ME, My Son Yahushua, and Our Ruach Hakodesh that resides in you. READ PROVERBS—IT IS ALL IN THERE FOR YOU!

When you pray for the Seven Spirits of Mine to come upon you, you receive WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, REVELATION, SPIRIT OF COUNCEL & MIGHT, KNOWLEDGE and the FEAR OF THE LORD GOD—YHWH—ME. In these dark times right now, you need to have ALL of these gifts operating and fully working through My Ruach HaKodesh with your born-again spirit, as well as the Gifts and the Fruit of the Spirit I have blessed you with.

Little ones, Judgment is coming. But I tell you, this is My MERCY and LOVE upon this earth—for ALL MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS to REPENT and turn from their wickedness and come to know My Son Yahushua and ME, their Creator and Father, and to be filled with Our Spirit! I need your focus on ME. I need your eyes on ME. I need you ready to go when I say GO!...and reap for Me the BILLIONS of lost souls that I long for—My Creations, dearest ones.

Disasters are soon coming to the earth: many Tsunamis, Earthquakes, and other natural disasters...even an attack on the apple of My eye, ISREAL. But sweet ones, come to Me and My Son. Be with Us, and We will protect you as you obey and follow Our Ruach Hakodesh. Pray for repentance and My mercy for this earth, dear ones. Please pray for those who will face destruction, but that they will first come to know Me and My Son prior to these disasters. Please pray for all the lost ones, My Bride!

The Time is come to PUT ON YOUR ARMOR OF GOD and ARISE, ARISE, ARISE! and become what I have ordained and prepared you for, and am now anointing you for. BE MY SALT! BE MY LIGHT! TRULY SHOW MY GLORY AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON THIS EARTH! I bless you and thank you. I shall confirm these words to you.

Dearest ones: “This is my Last Call.”

Shalom—
Arise, My Loves!

Love,
Your Abba Father YHWH GOD

PS – Please read the whole book of Acts, Proverbs and Lamentations. Please also meditate on these scriptures: Rev. 1:4, 3:1, 4:5, 5:6, Isaiah 11:2, Matt. 5:13-16, Isaiah 32, Joel 2, Eccl. 3, 7. John 14:12, Psalm 51:17, Psalm 34:18, Matt. 4:17, Luke 13:5, Rom. 2:4, Matt. 10:26-28, Matt. 25:1-13, Amos 9:11, 9:13, Hosea 6:2.
Thank you.[/b]][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
Right Thinking
April 19, 2012

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, . . . honest, . . . just, . . . pure, . . . lovely, . . . of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things" (Philippians 4:8.)

Our lives are surrounded with ungodliness and demands that often bleed away our thoughts until we are worn and weakened. Reflect for a few moments on this inventory of empowering thinking.

• Truth--Literally "that which is not hidden"; Jesus Himself (John 14:6); the Word of God (John 17:17; Psalm 119:11).

• Honesty--Not just accuracy, but "sober" and "venerable"; sometimes "magnificent" or "great"; used of church officers (1 Timothy 2:2; 3:8.)

• Justice--Righteous, just, right, suitable; "The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom. . . . The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable" (Proverbs 10:31-32).

• Purity--Morally and sexually chaste; closely connected with "holiness"; the emphasis is on physical and mental purity (1 John 3:2).

• Loveliness--Beauty, friendship, delight, and wonder are all suggested by the "good love" of this word (Luke 12:27).

• Good News--This takes discipline, because there is far more bad news than good in this world; we are admonished to take "inventory" (dwell on, recall) the "good reports" (Proverbs 25:25).

These excellent and praiseworthy matters should dominate our thinking in a conscious "inventory" of the attributes on this final list. If we do so, God promises His peace in our lives. HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by proflynks1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
wonderful. e-fellowship is a nice concept
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Pay Attention
April 20, 2012

"Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you" (Philippians 4:9).

From earliest childhood, we learn by watching the actions and lives of others. First, of course, our parents, then our peers and educators, politicians, business leaders, musicians, celebrities--the list is nearly endless. We learn by what we receive, hear, and see.

Jesus said, "They shall be all taught of God" (John 6:45). The foundational learning process that enables the receiving and hearing of further truth must come first from God, through His Word and by the born-again believer. Paul's young protégé, Timothy, first learned from his mother and grandmother about God, and then under Paul's tutelage from the Scriptures (2 Timothy 1:5; 3:15).

But the key to learning is active attention! One must first receive, hear, and see. Paul commended the Thessalonians because they "received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God" (1 Thessalonians 2:13). The Bereans were "more noble" because they "searched the scriptures daily" (Acts 17:11). The wise preacher "gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs" (Ecclesiastes 12:9).

Information, however well absorbed, is worthless without applying that which is learned. The philosophers of Athens were scorned because they "spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing" (Acts 17:21).

All of us must first be learners. Soon, however, we must work out our "own salvation with fear and trembling," since God has chosen to work through us (Philippians 2:12-13). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2012
Where Are the Nine?
April 21, 2012

"And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine" (Luke 17:17).

Ten lepers, hopeless and incurable, had come to Jesus, begging for His help, and He had miraculously healed them. All ten should have fallen down to worship and thank Him, but only one praised God and thanked Jesus for His marvelous deliverance, while the others rushed away.

We are at first amazed at such ingratitude, until we realize that not more than 10 percent of even those people who know about Christ ever stop to give Him thanks for His innumerable blessings--life, freedom, food, shelter, health, family, and especially easy access to the Bible and His gracious offer of salvation--far greater in value than the gift of special healing received by the ten lepers.

The thankful leper received a much greater gift than all the others. "Thy faith hath made thee whole" (Luke 17:19). They had received an outward cleansing of the body, he an inward cleansing of the soul! These words spoken by Christ are found four other times in the New Testament (Matthew 9:22; Mark 5:34; 10:52; Luke 8:48,) plus two other times where the word for "made whole" is translated "saved" (Luke 7:50; 18:42). This word (Greek sozo) occurs many other times. For example: "He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him" (Hebrews 7:25).

Ten lepers were healed, but only one was saved, and the proof of his salvation, received through genuine faith in Christ, was his gratitude, giving glory to God. The primary evidence of being "filled with the Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18.) is that the one so controlled by God's regenerating Spirit will be "giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 5:20). Those who are not thankful to their saving Lord are the 90 percent who have not been made whole. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
Joy in the Christian Life
April 22, 2012

"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full" (John 15:11)

The word "fun" is never mentioned in the Bible, and "entertain" is used only in reference to being hospitable. Such activities as "reveling" and "playing" receive nothing except condemnation in the Scriptures (with the exception of little children at play).

Yet there is growing emphasis today in many churches and parachurch organizations on providing "entertainment" and "fun times" for their members--especially for teenagers and young adults. This is the way to reach them and keep them for the Lord, so they say. Perhaps so, but one wonders why neither the Lord nor the apostles nor the prophets ever told us so. Is this a programme kept in reserve by the Lord just for the young people of this generation?

Actually, Christians can have something far better, more effective, and more lasting than fun and entertainment. In Christ, they can have heavenly joy! "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine," the Bible says (Proverbs 17:22), where the word for "merry" is more commonly translated as "joyful" or "rejoicing."

While the Bible never mentions "fun," it has many references to "joy" and "rejoicing."

Here are just a few:

"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts" (Jeremiah 15:16).

"Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory" (1 Peter 1:8.)

"For the joy of the LORD is your strength" (Nehemiah 8:10).

We must remind ourselves continually that the Lord Jesus daily, through His words, shares His joy with us, "that |our| joy might be full." HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2012
The Godhead
April 23, 2012

"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily" (Colossians 2:9)

The term "Godhead" occurs three times in the King James translation. Each time it translates a slightly different Greek noun, all being slight modifications of the Greek word for "God" (theos, from which we derive such English words as "theology".) It essentially means the nature, or "structure," of God, as He has revealed Himself in His Word.

The first occurrence is in Acts 17:29: "We ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device." Men have been guilty throughout the ages of trying to "model" the Godhead, but this leads quickly to idolatry, whether that model is a graven image of wood or stone or a philosophical construct of the human mind.

What man cannot do, however, God has done, in the very structure of His creation. "The invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead" (Romans 1:20). His tri-universe (space, matter, and time, with each component unique in definition and function, yet permeating and comprising the whole) perfectly "models" His triune nature (Father, Son, Holy Spirit--each distinct, yet each the whole).

This analogy can be carried much further, for this remarkable triunity pervades all reality. The tri-universe is not God (that would be pantheism), but it does clearly reflect and reveal the triune nature of His Godhead.

The last occurrence of the word is in our text. Although we cannot see the Godhead in its fullness, that fullness does dwell eternally in the Lord Jesus Christ. All that God is, is manifest in Him. "And ye are complete in him" (Colossians 2:10). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2012
Be Content
April 24, 2012

"I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content" (Philippians 4:11)

The English word "content" can bring up thoughts of indifference and mild temperament. Modern usage tends to give "content" a negative connotation, as though such an attitude has little ambition or drive.

Not so of the Greek term that the Holy Spirit chose for this passage. It is composed of the pronoun for "self" and the noun for "sufficiency." Both in Scripture and in secular Greek literature, the word demands an ability to conquer whatever circumstances that may oppose one's purpose or goal and to continue through in spite of difficulties.

The context of our text is a prime example. Paul had experienced hunger and satisfaction. He knew what it meant to be obscure and to be a celebrity. There were times when he had more than enough resources to accomplish what he understood God had called him to do, and other times when resources were very scarce. In whatever state he found himself, Paul had learned to be self-sufficient.

Our problem is that we often are looking only at the physical and circumstantial issues and have not learned that our Lord Jesus provides grace that "is sufficient for thee: for |His| strength is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9). The resources of the omnipotent Godhead are enough for us to "be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrews 13:5).

The self-sufficiency of the twice-born rests on the eternal fact that God "worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13). HMM III

For more . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.