Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74141 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2012

The WORD is the most Powerful Force in the World and Universe YHVH

Jer_23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03am On Mar 03, 2012
Bearing the Cross
March 1, 2012

"And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:27)

Bearing one's cross means something quite different from bearing the ordinary burdens and troubles of life. These are common to all men, but the privilege of taking up and carrying the cross is the unique responsibility and privilege only of Christians, for it identifies them in a distinctive way with Christ.

The cross speaks of death by crucifixion, not just troubles, and not even any other type of death--only the death of the cross. There are at least five other references in the gospels challenging each true Christian to take up his cross and, like Christ, carry it to the place of execution (Matthew 10:38; 16:24; Mark 8:34; 10:21; Luke 9:23).

That is, the Christian is to be willing, like his Lord, to give his life, if need be, for the sake of the salvation of the lost. This is not a one-time act of dedication, but a daily walk. "If any man will come after me," Jesus said, "let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me" (Luke 9:23).

There have been many Christian martyrs, of course, who have actually been slain--some even crucified--for the sake of Christ and the gospel. For most, however, bearing the cross means dying to self and one's personal desires in order to live unreservedly for the Lord and His mission.

The apostle Paul expressed it perfectly when he said: "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Therefore, we should be able to say with Paul, "God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world" (Galatians 2:20; 6:14). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2012
The Christian's Partnership

"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God" (Ephesians 2:19)

Prior to salvation, we are called "aliens . . . and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now" we are part of the "new man" and the grand partnership that has been made possible between Jew and Gentile, Old and New Covenant saints, and the operative impact and purpose of the "household of God" (v. 12-13, 15, 19).

We are "made nigh" and made "one." The enemy has been abolished, with the "middle wall of partition" that was between us broken down (vv. 13-15), making us "one body," with common "access by one Spirit unto the Father" (vv. 16-18).

Therefore, we are "fellow citizens with the saints and of the household of God . . . built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets"; "fitly framed," growing unto a "holy temple . . . for an habitation of God through the Spirit" (vv. 19-22). Now displayed in a fellowship of past and present, bond and free, male and female--all new "partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel" (3:1-6; Galatians 3:22-29).

And God has "created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord" (vv. 9-11).

God has designed His salvation for us in such a way that we cannot fail to achieve His plans for us! We should humbly thank Him for what He has accomplished in us through Christ Jesus. HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by plappville(f): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
Thank God for his words!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2012
Letter 250 Dictated by YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH to Susan, March 1, 2012:

MY child I am ready to give you Words:

Children, this is your LORD Speaking. I am ready to bring MY bride home very soon. She is ready. I want you to prepare yourselves and make ready for MY soon descent to receive her unto MYSELF.

Children you must wash yourselves in MY Blood. MY children, there is no other way to be found ready when I come back for MY bride. You must ready yourselves through the reading of MY Word. I am a patient and Loving GOD and I am always ready to listen to MY children. So come to ME and spend time with ME. Make time with ME.

It is only by becoming intimate with ME, that you will know the way down MY Narrow Path. This path is narrow MY children, few find it. Few try or even look. So few come looking for ME in an intimate way, so few seek ME and pursue this closeness. This is what I desire children. This is what I require.

So many are caught up in the distractions of life, they are pulled in all directions and find little time for ME. This is by design of MY enemy. He wants to pull MY children away. He wants to take them down the path of destruction. I am sorry to say so many have been lost on this broad road to destruction.

Children, this is a choice you must make. You must decide. Do you want to spend time with the world and the ways of the world or do you want to get to know your LORD, GOD, CREATOR? I gave you life MY children. I give you everything.

Everything you have comes from MY Great Hand of Provisions. You may believe that you provide these things for yourself—but it is I, WHO brings all the things you have into your life. I am the Great PROVIDER. I bring the sun and rain to you, I put the food on your table, I put the covering over your head. I am HE WHO does all this—I am the ONE WHO shields you from the storms.

Why do you doubt that I have a hand in everything you do? I am a GOD WHO knows your coming and goings. Do not doubt MY Role in every detail in your life. Without ME, MY children, you would not breathe. I provide you with every breath you take. I am the ONE WHO brings you salvation. It is MY Blood spilt on your behalf on a wooden cross that sets you free.

You may have this salvation. It is free for your taking. Come and get to know ME. Lay your life down at MY Feet. Give ME a full surrender of your life. Make it full and complete. Partial surrender does not count. Only all of your life, that is what I want—all of your life. Give ME this surrender and get to know ME and I will raise you up to MY Heavenlies to safety when it is time for the rescue of MY bride. I want you to be among MY bride.

Full surrender and intimacy with ME: these are the ways you can ensure that you will be among MY bride and come with ME out to freedom. Come now, do not hesitate. Yes, the hour is closing in. Evil is coming in from all around, the world is being consumed by evil. The people are blinded to this reality. Soon all will realize the trouble the world is in, but for many it will be too late as many will be left behind to face the worst.

Do not turn from ME and miss MY Rescue. I do not want to leave you behind, but very few are coming, because very few will be ready and very few are watching. The world has got the majority solidly in its grip. So very many will be lost or left to face the wrath of MY enemy.

This is the hour of decision. Come before ME, humble yourself. Give ME your full allegiance. I will take you under MY Arms, hold you close and care for you as only a loving father would. MY children, I long to be intimate with you, I am a Jealous GOD.

Don’t deny ME access to your life. I gave you life, I created you, but I will not force MY Love on you. You must choose to be with ME for eternity. This choice is yours. I await your answer. Do not wait too long. There is only a brief time remaining.

This is your LORD YAHUSHUA

I Love you.

[b]
Acts 22:16: And now why tarriest thou? Arise and be baptized, and wash away they sins, calling on the name of the LORD.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11: 9Know ye not that unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of GOD? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the Kingdom of GOD. 11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the LORD JESUS, and by the SPIRIT of our GOD.

John 15:3: Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Revelation 19:7-9: 7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the LAMB is come, and HIS wife hath made herself ready. 8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9And HE saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the LAMB. And HE saith unto me, These are the true sayings of GOD.

1 John 1:7: But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON cleanseth us from all sin.

Hebrews 13:12: Wherefore JESUS also, that HE might sanctify the people with HIS Own Blood, suffered without the gate.

Ephesians 5:25-27: 25Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave HIMSELF for it; 26That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Matthew 7:13-14: 13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Genesis 2:7: And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Job 12:10: In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Psalms 91:1: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52: 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2012
The Measure of Better
March 7, 2012

"Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith. Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith." (Proverbs 15:16-17)

There are many such comparisons as those in our text that have been incorporated in the book of Proverbs. We tend to think in financial terms, but the true measure of "worth" has nothing to do with money. In fact, one could almost develop an inverse law to the effect that the more money one has, the less happiness and contentment he enjoys. Note the frequency of such "equations" in Proverbs.

"Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right" (16:8 ).  "Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife" (17:1).  "Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud" (16:19).  "Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich" (28:6).

That which is better, therefore, is to be found "with the fear of the LORD," "where love is," "with righteousness," and "quietness therewith."  It is better when one is "of an humble spirit," who "walketh in his uprightness." 

This is a lesson that the many affluent Christian men and women of our prosperous nation urgently need to learn today.   Note Paul's counsel to young Timothy: Speaking of men who are "destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness," he warns: "From such withdraw thyself.  But godliness with contentment is great gain" (1 Timothy 6:5-6).  Then comes a very sobering commentary: "But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, . . . and pierced themselves through with many sorrows" (1 Timothy 6:9-10). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2012
Letter 251 Letter Received from FATHER GOD by Susan, March 7, 2012:

Daughter, I am ready to give you Words:

Children, it is I, your FATHER. I have many Words to speak out to you. The hour has come for the removal of the bride. She is MY beautiful bride full of MY Light. I am coming to take her to safety. She will be enraptured into MY SON’s Arms. HE is ready, MY children, to bring her out.

You must ready yourselves. You must wash in MY SON’s Blood. You must come and get to know US. You must come to know ME, your FATHER. You must know the sacrifice of MY Beautiful SON and you must realize the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT. You must wield the sword of MY Book with power and authority. This comes from studying MY Word and this requires daily sacrifice. Now WE require intimacy. WE want you to come to know US in a deep, personal way.

The hour approaches for MY SON to retrieve HIS bride. Soon, this event will take place. Those who are ready will come and sadly, those who are not ready will stay. Please be watching and waiting, MY children. This is so important. You are not ready if you are not watching.

MY children who are watching, this pleases ME greatly. I am most pleased that you are devoted to watching for your BRIDEGROOM as HE is worthy. MY SON laid HIS Life down for you in a most heinous way. Do not tread on this Incredible Gift. This was a Gift of great dimensions: GOD DIVINE giving up HIS Place in Heaven to humble HIMSELF, to lower HIMSELF to being crushed for your iniquity. This was a Gift beyond measure and depth. You cannot comprehend this truly, MY children. Your mind cannot really fathom such depths that a Great GOD would sink to rescue HIS children.

O’ this gift is immeasurable, incalculable: it is a Gift that is eternally priceless. It will be forever counted as the Greatest Gift poured out for mankind by GOD HIMSELF. So do not trample on this Precious Gift. No money can buy it; kings cannot possess it without humble repentance and surrender before GOD.

MY SON, the SPOTLESS LAMB, only HE is worthy of praise for all eternity for HIS Great Act of Selflessness. MY children do not scoff at or mock such a Gift of immense pricelessness. You do not understand what you are doing when you do this. You are bringing down the wrath of GOD over yourselves. Be discerning, walk carefully, and watch how you handle the Divine. MY SON requires intimacy. Anything less and you are out of the Will of GOD. So be very careful how you handle this Precious Gift.

I implore you to come to your senses before it is too late. Soon MY children, your chance for reconciliation with GOD will be over, so think this through carefully. Come and make things right between US. Come and wash in MY SON’s Blood. HIS blood is available to wash in.

I Love you MY children.

OUR Love Awaits,

Your FATHER

Great FATHER of Lights

[b]

James 1:17 (KJV): Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the FATHER of Lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Luke 21:36 (KJV): Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the SON of man.

Malachi 3:2 (KJV): But who may abide the day of HIS coming? And who shall stand when HE appeareth? For HE is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Hebrews 4:12 (KJV): For the word of GOD is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Psalm 22:6 (KJV): But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

Genesis 22:13 (KJV): And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

Matthew 27:29 (KJV): And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon HIS head, and a reed in HIS right hand: and they bowed the knee before HIM, and mocked HIM, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Romans 5:15 (KJV): But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of GOD, and the gift by grace, which is by one MAN, JESUS CHRIST, hath abounded unto many.

Revelation 1:5 (KJV): And from JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the FAITHFUL WITNESS, and the FIRST BEGOTTEN of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS OWN blood,
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2012

Amen !!! I know !!! Yes Yes !!! Are you ready !!! I am !!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2012

‎"Amen"! The blood of Jesus is far more than just to save your soul from hell. It is for protection, salvation, healing, deliverance and provision. When you plead the blood of the Lamb, do it with authority and confidence. The forces of darkness cannot cross the line of the shed blood of Jesus, but flee from your presence![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
[b]GOD’S PRESENCE & THE STORMS OF LIFE

The presence of God is not a mystery
When we surrender our soul to His will.
He sees us as His children of faith
And is willing to forgive and fulfill.

He shoulders our troubles and gives us peace
Flowers, songs, stars, wind, soil and oceans.
We learn that prayer is His power of love
As we struggle to maintain our emotions.

We may get lonely but we’re never alone
For God knows and feels our woes.
He is our Lord, Savior and Master
And has traveled every road we chose.

He knows we’ll falter, hesitate and weaken
Though He loves us enough to always show.
He whispers His words of grace and compliance
As the consequences of evil gather and grow.

David, Moses, Jonah, Samson, Peter and Jesus
We’re aware that God was their divine guide.
They changed the future of Christians forever
With the power of Divinity at their side.

THE STORMS OF LIFE

The storms of life come to everyone
There are none who are immune.
Some approach in our later years
While others come to soon.

The Bible is our anchor
Our lifeline to endure.
Without it’s presence, we falter
And our future is unsure.

The Bible is our compass
To lead us through the dark.
Our souls lie among the lions
As we face the dogs that bark.

We cry out to our God Most High
Who performs all things in life.
To save us from our own plunder
Falsehoods, rebellion, and strife.

Conviction is our emotional union
As we weather the storms of Earth.
Thank God for His amazing grace
Which helps us reveal our worth.

PLEASING GOD

Lots of us wish to please God
But we really don’t know how.
His ways are higher than our ways
Because we’re wicked, weak and foul.

God works according to His schedule
Which sometimes is a problem for man.
His love, grace, wisdom and understanding
Keep believers obedient to command.

We have no choice but to obey
Following His Holy Spirit and Word.
By living to conform to His righteousness
Our passage to glory is assured.

We see God’s works in the lives of others
How exciting and fascinating it is.
God can do the same for us as well
As our purpose becomes the same as “His.”

GOD’S POET TOM ZART[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2012
In The Spirit
March 12, 2012

"For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." (Ephesians 2:18 )

We cannot see or hear the Holy Spirit, but He is very real and is, in fact, the very life of each true Christian. It is only through Him that we have access in prayer to the Father, as our text points out. Christ in His resurrection body is seated at the right hand of the Father in the distant heavens, but the Holy Spirit has His temple in our very bodies.

He not only hears each spoken prayer, but also each thought of our hearts. From the moment we receive Christ, we live in the Spirit; He is always with us, to guide our steps, to bear witness with our spirits that we belong to God, to illumine our understanding, and, when needed, to convict and chasten when we get out of His will.

Therefore, "if we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit" (Galatians 5:25). When we yield to some worldly temptation, it is because we have ignored this admonition, for the promise is "walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh" (Galatians 5:16). The very presence of the Holy Spirit assures our eternal salvation, so how can we ignore His holy constraints on our behaviour? "Grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption" (Ephesians 4:30). We speak of worshiping God in church, or home, or elsewhere, but if we really worship Him, we must "worship God in the spirit" (Philippians 3:3), for we have access to the Father, and the Son, only in the Spirit.

When we pray, we must be "praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit" (Ephesians 6:18 ). "Ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. . . . For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God" (Romans 8:9, 14). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57am On Mar 14, 2012
Lean Not
March 13, 2012

"For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water." (Isaiah 3:1)

Isaiah lived and wrote during a time of spiritual poverty in the nations of Judah and Israel, as well as national decline. He foresaw and foretold in graphic detail the coming captivities of both nations, but was particularly concerned with the state and future of his homeland, Judah, and his hometown, Jerusalem.

The first several chapters of his book consist of a strong denunciation of the practices of the people of Judah. The nation was literally disintegrating due to rampant sin. In preparation for the coming national and ultimate judgments, Isaiah warned against personal pride and reliance on human resources. "The loftiness of man shall be . . . made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day" (2:17).

In our text, the words "stay" and "staff" are the masculine and feminine forms of the same word, both derived from the word meaning "support," translated "stay of bread." Thus, Isaiah uses this idiom and the next several verses to teach that God will remove any semblance of support for this sinful people, whether mighty man, soldier, judge, prophet, seer, elder, captain, artist, orator, or mature ruler (3:2-4), for the purpose of humbling them, "the people shall be oppressed, . . . every one by his neighbour" (v. 5), and demonstrating that the Lord, Jehovah Himself, could be their only real stay or staff. "In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious" (4:2).

The word "stay" is elsewhere translated "lean," "rely," or "rest." "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths" (Proverbs 3:5-6). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2012
Stir Up
March 14, 2012

"Yes, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance." (2 Peter 1:13)

It is apparently rather easy, in this day of football games, rock concerts, and race riots, to get the emotions of a crowd all stirred up. The stirring of emotions can be either good or bad, of course, depending on the cause.

In our text, the apostle Peter says we need to be stirred up by our memories--that is, our remembrances of His "great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature," For "he that lacks these things," said Peter, "has forgotten that he was purged from his old sins" and urgently needs "to have these things always in remembrance," (vv. 4, 9, 15).

Something else needs to be stirred up, said Paul to Timothy. "Wherefore I put you in remembrance that you stir up the gift of God," (2 Timothy 1:6). Each believer has received certain gifts from God, but these need to be stirred up and used both boldly and wisely for Christ.

Finally, Peter says that the purpose in writing both his epistles was to "stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: That you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour," (2 Peter 3:1-2). This was written especially for "the last days," (v. 3), indicating that they should stir up, not their emotions, but their minds! To meet the critical needs of the last days, they should have their minds full of the Scriptures of both Old and New Testaments. These Scriptures should even be memorised, if possible, so they can be called up "by way of remembrance," whenever needed. The Holy Scriptures are simple enough to be received by a child, yet they can stir up our minds with their heights and depths, and will stir our hearts as well. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2012
Letter 252 from YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH Dictated to Susan, March 09, 2012:

Take these Words down:

Very soon the world is shifting into trouble. This world is moving at a high speed toward great trouble. Soon, the world of freedom that you have cherished will be crumbling before your very eyes. There is a stench of moral decay rotting right before you. Do you not understand this? Can you not comprehend this? All things good, pure, and lovely of GOD are diminishing. The antichrist spirit is on the rise.

I have been trying to warn you MY children that this was happening, but very few are watching and paying attention. Very few are looking up from their own busy worlds to notice. Soon, it will be too late to make the changes I require to be prepared for MY Coming for the bride and you will be left standing with your oil lamp half empty.

This will be a tragic event for MY lukewarm church, a sad day indeed. When will you wake up and face the truth? Your hope lies in ME and not the lost ways of the world. She is dying and decaying to what is moral and pure, righteous and clean. This world is coming apart at the seams.

When will you awake, O’ lost children of the world? When will you see that only I hold the keys to the door to escape through? Soon this door will open for MY bride and once she is through to safety it will shut and no man can open it. It will be closed and you will be left if your lamp is not full of MY refining oil. O’ church of the lost, when will you awaken?

Why can’t you see the trouble that is coming? MY children, you must come to ME in despair of heart knowing that there is nowhere else to turn for future hope. There is nowhere else to go. I am the only hope left to mankind. There is no hope left through any other means. I hold the key to the future. I AM TOMORROW! I AM The BEGINNING and The END. No man comes to the FATHER but through ME!

I am the exclusive hope for mankind. Everything else is merely dust in the wind. There is nowhere else to turn for safety!

The world is vying for your attention. But I am the ONE WHO created you. Come to ME and I will deliver you. Only I can fulfill this role. All others are dead end streets. Come to ME to safety. Surrender your heart and life to ME. Come now. Do not hesitate.

This hour is quickening toward a new era of evil. Don’t be left to face what is coming upon the earth. Put your confidence in ME. I am worthy.

The LAMB WHO takes away the sins of the world,
YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH
[/color]

[b]

Matthew 24:6-8 (KJV): 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:12 (KJV): And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

2 John 1:7 (KJV): For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 4:1-8 (KJV): 1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the SPIRIT of GOD: Every spirit that confesseth that JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh is of GOD: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that JESUS CHRIST is come in the flesh is not of GOD: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6We are of GOD: he that knoweth GOD heareth us; he that is not of GOD heareth not us. Hereby know we the SPIRIT of truth, and the spirit of error. 7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of GOD; and every one that loveth is born of GOD, and knoweth GOD. 8He that loveth not knoweth not GOD; for GOD is love.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV): But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Matthew 25:8-13 (KJV): 8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10And while they went to buy, the BRIDEGROOM came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, LORD, LORD, open to us. 12But HE answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the SON of man cometh.

Revelation 21:6 (KJV): And HE said unto me, It is done. I am ALPHA and OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

John 1:29 (KJV): The next day John seeth JESUS coming unto him, and saith, Behold the LAMB of GOD, which taketh away the sin of the world.
[/b][color=#000099]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
LETS PRAY
I decree that every demonic prison be opened. I release my church, my future, my nation, my government, my family, my children,
my ministry, my anointing, my influence, my reputation, my name, my peace, my joy, my happiness, Hallelujah my health. Hallelujah
I release it in the name of Jesus. From being controlled by demonic forces. I break out of confinement.
I break out of barriers, limitations. In the name of Jesus I break free from psychological bondage, emotional bondage,
physical bondage, sexual bondage, spiritual bondage, financial bondage, bondage that is created by substance.
IN JESUS name
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2012
A Bondslave and a Freeman
March 15, 2012

"Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God." (Romans 1:1)

Paul identified himself as a "servant (literally, 'bondslave') of Jesus Christ" as he began several of his epistles; and it is significant that he began the epistle to the Romans in the same fashion. The parallel phrase "bondslave of the emperor" was commonly used in governmental and commercial circles of the day, and the readers in Rome would fully understand the meaning of the new term.

The emperor of Rome not only was to be obeyed as a human slave owner and king, he also was to be worshiped as a god. Paul boldly proclaimed himself to be the bondslave of a different slave owner, the subject of a different King and the worshiper of a different God.

Paul knew and expected to convince his readers that this new doctrine he was preaching would quickly replace the imperialism of Rome, and he fully realized that this challenge would quickly be recognized and fought by Rome. Paul himself, not many years hence, would stand before the emperor Nero, not as an imperial bondslave, but a bondslave of the King of kings.

Long before Nero's executioner freed Paul from the limitations of his physical body, Paul had been made a "freeman of the Lord" (1 Corinthians 7:22). The common title of the day "freedman of the emperor" designated a bondslave of the emperor who had been elevated by the emperor to a higher position.

Paul had been, and all believers have been, ransomed out of the slave market of sin by Christ's blood, and have been set free from the guilt, power, and penalty of that sin. Our willing response should be to permanently place ourselves into enslavement to our redeemer, making us simultaneously both bondslaves and freedmen of the King. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2012
David's Army
March 16, 2012

"David therefore departed thence, and escaped to the cave Adullam: and when his brethren and all his father's house heard it, they went down thither to him. And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and there were with him about four hundred men." (1 Samuel 22:1-2)

As David was fleeing for his life from King Saul, a rather pitiful and unpromising company began following him, and they became the nucleus of what would soon be his army. Others joined them, and David trained them, "For at that time day by day there came to David to help him, until it was a great host, like the host of God." (1 Chronicles 12:22). Soon they were no longer discontented misfits, but a remarkable array of "mighty men." (v. 21). One group, for example, was said to be "men of war fit for the battle, . . . whose faces were like the faces of lions, and were as swift as the roes upon the mountains" - 1 Chronicles 12:8.

In many remarkable ways David was a type of Christ, his life foreshadowing the experiences of the greater "son of David" who would come a thousand years later. In such a parallel, his army is a type of the earthly "host of God," the great company of those who have chosen to follow Christ, each of whom has been called to "endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ." (2 Timothy 2:3).

The followers of Christ were once also in distress, for the "base things of the world, and things which are despised, has God chosen" - 1 Corinthians 1:28. He is now "the captain of their salvation" (Hebrews 2:10), urging that each one should strive to "please him who has chosen him to be a soldier" (2 Timothy 2:4). When He is finally ready to take the kingdom, these will be with Him in His triumphant return and eternal reign (Revelation 19:14; 22:5). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2012

John 14:6
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2012
He Who Made the Stars

"Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name."- Amos 5:8

This striking exhortation is inserted in the midst of a prophetic rebuke by God of His people Israel. They were rapidly drifting into pagan idolatry, and Amos was trying to call them back.

His exhortation, given almost 3,800 years ago, is more needed today than it ever was before. Modern pagan scientists have developed elaborate but absurdly impossible theories about the chance origin of the universe from nothing, and the evolution of stars, planets, and people from primordial hydrogen. But the mighty cosmos and its galaxies of stars - even the very constellations, such as Orion and the Pleiades (the 'seven stars'), as well as the solar system--were made. All of these had to be made by an omniscient, omnipotent Creator, who certainly had a glorious purpose for it all.

Similarly, the global evidences that waters once covered all the earth's mountains (i.e., marine fossils and water-laid sediments at their summits) cannot possibly be explained--as evolutionary geologists try to do--by slow processes acting over aeons of time. God, the Creator, had to call massive volumes of water forth from their original reservoirs and pour them out on the earth in His flood judgment on a rebellious world.

All of these witness to the fact of creation and judgment, not to impotent "gods" personifying natural forces. Men urgently need to seek the true God of creation and salvation before judgment falls again, for "it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:31). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2012
The Flesh of a Little Child
March 18, 2012

"Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean." (2 Kings 5:14)

The familiar story of Naaman the Syrian was cited by the Lord Jesus as an example of God's concern for people of all nations: "Many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus |Elisha| the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian" (Luke 4:27). It is also a striking picture of salvation.

Naaman was a great and highly acclaimed general, but nevertheless was stricken with an incurable and loathsome disease. Similarly, any natural man, no matter how powerful, is afflicted with the lethal disease of sin. Before this proud official could be cured of his leprosy, he had to humble himself in several ways. First, he had to accept the advice of a slave girl from an enemy nation; then journey to that nation and its prophet, whose God his own nation had repudiated; travel still farther at the word of the prophet (who would not even come out to meet him); and, finally, immerse himself seven times in the despised river Jordan. Though he resented being so humiliated, his condition was hopeless otherwise, so he finally did all these things, and God marvelously healed him!

The leprous flesh became as the flesh of a little child again, but first he had to manifest the obedient faith of a little child. The same principle is true for every lost sinner. "Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up" (James 4:10). Jesus said, "Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 18:3-4). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
Thank God for His word. I love you Jesus.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by strangerf: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
naijasexy: Thank God for His word. I love you Jesus.

Jesus, not Shagamite? Or you just love Shagamites money?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39am On Mar 20, 2012
The Terror of the Lord
March 19, 2012

"Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences." (2 Corinthians 5:11)

The use of the English word "terror" in this verse as a translation of the Greek phobos (from which we get our word 'phobia') indicates that the frequent Old Testament phrase "fear of the Lord" means much more than implied in the modern euphemism "reverential trust." The only other New Testament use of this phrase is in Acts 9:31: "Then had the churches rest . . . and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied."

These two passages seem to be informing us that when a church is "walking in the terror of the Lord," its members will be seeking every means whereby to "persuade men" to come to Christ, and therefore its numbers will increase.

This impassioned persuasion of the lost is motivated by knowledge that "we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ" (2 Corinthians 5:10). That is, we know that the Lord Jesus, who died for lost sinners and has commissioned us to tell them of His great salvation, will be highly displeased if we don't do so, or if our testimony is compromised by our selfish lives. At His judgment seat, "the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. . . . If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire" (1 Corinthians 3:13, 15).

The terror of the Lord, when we appear before Him in that day, is not the only motive for witnessing, of course. "The love of Christ constraineth us," and when our testimony is received (our motives being "manifest unto God" and even to the "consciences" of those to whom we witness), then the glorious result is "a new creature" in Christ! (2 Corinthians 5:14, 17). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2012
Statement of Christ's Purpose
March 20, 2012

"For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you." (John 13:15)

Schools, businesses, and institutions are all well-advised to develop and live by a "statement of purpose" if they are to be successful, evaluating each activity by its effectiveness in fulfilling that purpose.

As Christians, we should also have a well-defined purpose. Each individual's specific purpose will vary somewhat, depending on that person's giftedness, background, and circumstances; but since Christ is our example, each Christian's statement of purpose should reflect His priorities and values.

In many ways Mark's Gospel provides the most vivid and explicit insight into the work of Jesus, and in this book we see Jesus often repeating His statement of purpose. "Jesus came . . . preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying . . . repent ye, and believe the gospel" (Mark 1:14-15). Jesus Christ had come with the specific purpose of saving the lost, and everything He did pointed to that end. "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (2:17).

Christ not only preached to sinners, but He trained and sent out His followers to see that His mission was effectively carried out, even after He was gone. "And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth. . . . And they went out, and preached that men should repent" (6:7, 12). Regarding His approaching death, He explained: "The Son of man came . . . to give his life a ransom for many" (10:45). As He left them, He commanded, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" (16:15).

Our priorities should be the same as His. If everything we do points toward this end, His mission will thereby be accomplished. "Whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it" (8:35). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2012
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14am On Mar 22, 2012
Power of the Cross

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what his
master is doing. But I call you friends, because I have made known to you
everything I heard from my Father. John 15:15 (NCV)

Do not be fearful nor dismayed; All that I have is yours. You have access
to Father and and the mighty armament of warfare. Stand firm in battle. Use
the weapons provided for this time and success will follow where you war.

Ask and receive the answer; nothing is withheld from those he knows as
friends. Continue to seek more. Linger in His presence each day. Peace will
overflow you. Secrets of the kingdom will be made known to you.

All that He has is mine; All that is mine is yours.
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.