Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74264 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2012
A New Song for a New Year
January 1, 2012

"Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise" (Psalm 33:3).

This is the first of nine references in the Bible to a "new song." Appropriately, the song of Psalm 33 deals with the primeval event of creation, and it is the first psalm that does so (note also Psalm 104, etc.).

The new song is to be sung with instrumental accompaniment. However, the Hebrew word translated "loud noise" is so translated nowhere else; it is translated many different ways, but perhaps the familiar rendering "joyful sound" (Psalm 89:15) is the most appropriate here. In any case, this new song is of great importance and so should be performed well and joyfully, for it deals with the grandest of themes.

First of all is the great assertion that "the word of the LORD" is always right, and the "works" of the Lord are always of truth (33:4). His righteousness and goodness are evident everywhere, to those with eyes to see and hearts to believe (v. 5).

Then there is the vital revelation that God's creation of all things was simply by His mighty word, "the breath of his mouth," accomplished instantly, and not dragged out over long ages of evolutionary trial-and-error. "He spake, and it was done" (vv. 6, 9).

Furthermore, it is a comfort to know that God does not change, though new years come and go. "The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever" (v. 11). "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD" (v. 12).

There are many other great themes in this new song, and it would indeed be well to read and rehearse them all as the new year begins, committing ourselves once again to the faithful teaching of His inerrant Word, His magnificent creation, and His great salvation. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2012
Letter from the LORD JESUS – Given to Sabrina, December 31, 2011:

MY dear children, now the hour has truly come to make a choice in complete surrender to ME and MY FATHER. MY SACRIFICE on the cross has made this possible.

You are MY own children and I am your FATHER and MY FATHER is your FATHER and GOD. I am your FATHER MY beloved, as I have died for all.

So accept MY SACRIFICE and be assured of a place in THE Kingdom, the beloved Kingdom. I love you all and WE are glad and rejoicing for those who have turned to US the last year.

But the number is not full yet, so come quickly MY beloved, come quickly! MY FATHER and I want to see you come in into our beloved Kingdom, where so many Blessings are laid away for everyone.

But only those who accept the SON, will also share in the Legacy. I died and I am risen, that you might have Life, Life in abundance, here on earth IN ME and in MY Kingdom.

Many still do not realize what a life in complete surrender here on earth contains. It contains nothing, except MY Will and the Will of MY FATHER in your life, a life in total surrender to and in total control under MY HOLY SPIRIT.

Let OUR SPIRIT reign in you, let HIM take every hidden corner of your heart and fill it with HIS Holiness. MY SPIRIT is Holy and I am Holy, so is MY FATHER. So come, in total dependence and surrender to MY SPIRIT, a life filled with MY WORD, a life interlarded with OUR Will in your lives.

Most people lead a life beyond OUR Will, how can this be pleasing to US MY children? A Father only wants the best for HIS children and HE also knows what is good. So come and let OUR Will fill you for these last hours here on earth.

The time is extremely short and many must yet enter. But once the appointed time is there, MY FATHER will not hesitate anymore and the signal will be given. The darkness and her activities are ready. Everything is planned and she just waits until MY Light, MY bride will be removed.

Then she will strike mercilessly and those who are not entered as the bride will have to pay an expensive price for a place in MY Kingdom. Understand this yet very well MY beloved.

If anyone who calls on MY NAME would be saved, then it was not necessary to send out so many warnings. Then it was not necessary to come every day with a repentant heart before OUR Face. Understand MY WORD and read It as it is. Ask ME and MY SPIRIT for understanding in your spirit.

O’ do come MY children with pure passion, with pure willpower, and a pure desire to know and love your GOD. This is OUR Desire. This is OUR Desire of OUR Heart. O’ come! O’ come!

The time is so short and MY bride will no longer be sad or disappointed because of the long wait.

Come MY beloved, the time is now. And ‘now’ will suddenly, very suddenly be a ‘sudden’ and then many will have self-pity and lick their wounds. Then the antichrist will come and strike and take abuse of the situation grandiosely, by deceiving many with false kind, sweet words.

Words without content, words full of lies, cooked ready in the deepest darkness, where he reigns in his pavilion. So be wise and sensible MY beloved. Please, make a right choice and do it quickly!

Your JESUS​​

[b]

Matthew 27:50-51 (KJV): 50Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

John 14:6 (KJV): Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 John 2:1 (KJV): My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Romans 15:6 (KJV): That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 15:3-4 (KJV): 3And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. 4Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV): 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Acts 26:20 (KJV): But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Philippians 2:12 (KJV): Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Colossians 1:12-14 (KJV): 12Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Romans 8:17 (KJV): And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

1 John 2:18 (KJV): Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2012
The Hallelujah Psalms
January 2, 2012

"Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul" (Psalm 146:1).

The last five chapters in the book of Psalms (146-150) comprise what might be considered a great "Hallalujah Chorus" to this "Hallel" book--the "book of Israel's praises," as the book of Psalms was called by the Israelites.

Each psalm in this five-psalm group both begins and ends with an exclamatory "Praise ye the LORD," or, in the Hebrew, Psalm 146:1"Hallelujah!" This word, Hallelujah, occurs 22 times in the book of Psalms. This is significant in that the Hebrew language has just 22 letters, suggesting to us that the very purpose of language is for God to reveal His Word to man and for man then to respond with thanksgiving and praise to God.

It is further significant that the letters of the Greek language in the New Testament begin with "alpha" and end with "omega," and that Jesus Christ, the living Word of God, has reminded us that "I am Alpha and Omega," (Revelation 1:11; 22:13). The Greek word "Alleluia" occurs just four times in the New Testament, all at the great congregation in heaven that will assemble at the "marriage supper of the Lamb," (19:1-6, 9). This may also well be what is called "the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven" (Hebrews 12:23).

There, along with "an innumerable company of angels," all the redeemed saints of all the ages will gather to rejoice and to give thanks and to "praise our God, all ye his servants" (Revelation 19:5). It seems possible--even probable--that these five Hallelujah psalms will constitute the testimonies of praise and thanksgiving that will be sung by this great congregation there in the presence of the Lamb. The book of Psalms then closes with the great exhortation: "Let every thing that hath breath |or 'Spirit'| praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD" (Psalm 150:6). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2012

Esther 5: 3       Then the king asked her, “What do you want, Queen
Esther? What is your request? I will give it to you, even if it is half the kingdom!”

I believe that the Lord is asking us what we want in this hour. 
He's asking us to let Him know what we want out of this year.
But if the old covenant gave you half of the kingdom,
know that I will give you ALL of the kingdom. 
My desire is simply that you ask. 
You have not because you ask not,
and many have not asked because they feel unworthy to receive more from
Me that just basic things.   
Some have not believed that I want them to have good things in this life.
My kingdom is joy and peace and righteousness, yes.
But it is much more- it is the abundance of power in which you need to prosper my Name. 
You will go out and make disciples because I have equipped you to do so.
I believe God is saying it's the year of the Queen's desire.
He will make it manifest to us, but we need to carefully check and see what it is that we most desire.  (And ask!)

Nan Smith
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
Blessed Are the Dead
January 3, 2012

"And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them" (Revelation 14:13).

This promise applies specifically to those recent believers who will suffer martyrdom during the last half of the awful tribulation period ("henceforth," in context). But dealing as it does with the state of the believing dead, in principle, it surely likewise applies to all who die "in the Lord."

How are they blessed? In numerous ways, according to this verse.

First, they are blessed in that they "rest from their labours." In this life we earn our physical sustenance by "the sweat of |our| face" (Genesis 3:19). Here we must work hard to train our minds (Ecclesiastes 12:12). Now we constantly battle our inward, fallen nature: "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?" (Romans 7:24). Even as we attempt to serve our fellow man, our efforts are spurned and rejected. Not so for the dead! There all these labours will cease, and joyous, eternal service to the Lamb will commence (Revelation 22:3).

Secondly, they are blessed in that their labours continue to bear fruit even after they have gone. Perhaps even a previous word or act of testimony will be the eventual tool God uses to bring someone to Himself, and the reward will be properly distributed. No act done to the glory of God will pass unnoticed.

Thirdly, what a blessing to know that this state is promised by the very Spirit of God Himself. One's worth at death is not measured by the content and sincerity of the opinions of friends at his funeral.

This doctrine should produce both great courage for the Christian and great comfort for the bereaved. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Sammy79(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
I personally bear witness to the prophecy sent to me from a brother in the Lord but would encourage all to discern the voice of the Holy Spirit for themselves. Apologies that this is a long post so please take time to read if you have to.

To add a bit to it, my confirmation is predicated on the experience I had some 2-3 weeks ago. For the first time, I felt a strong sense of hopelessness and burdened for Nigeria. I have always been an optimist and one who would always encourage people to think positively about the Nigerian situation but this time around, I felt something just wasn't right. Suddenly, the popular Scripture came to mind: 2 Chronicles 7:14

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land". (NIV)

I then found myself thinking aloud and said " Lord, people have prayed and still praying but there seem to be no deliverance in sight for this nation" and the my attention was drawn to the first part of the above reference: "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways and then then I felt Holy Spirit asked: 'Who are my people'? and I said 'the Church, the Redeemed of the Lord' and God said:

"True. I am not depending on the unbelievers to bring about deliverance to this nation because they are not mine (from the context of the above scripture). The deliverance of Nigeria lies in the hands of the true Christians. Prayers have saturated the heavens but no repentance from evil ways. It is like putting the cart before the horse and there will be no result. Let all who are called by my name REPENT- especially those in public offices and private employers of labour. Let all who proclaim Christ depart from iniquity, let the intercessory ministry be purged through repentance then will prayers be acceptable to me and I will HEAL the land"

Having pondered on this, I realised that much emphasis in our Churches has been for people to pray with little on the subject of Repentance. This is not bad in itself but it is grossly inadequate to bring about the much needed change in Nigeria. Most of the time, the few times that repentance is preached from the pulpit is when it is directed at to those who want to be saved and to 'make' Heaven. More than ever before, ministers of the gospels now need to push the message of repentance from the pulpit, directed at public servants, private employer of labour and individuals in the congregation.

If we don't do this, this great nation is DOOMED. PLEASE discern the voice of the LORD, REPENT if you need to as a Christian, encourage others to do so and pass on this prophecies.

Happy new year and God bless, READ ON,

Date: 31 December 2011 21:25:14 GMT
To: Kingdomword Administrator <Sonship@kingdomword.net>
Subject: PRAY FOR NIGERIA !!!
Beloved Brethren,

Early in September 2011, while fasting and praying for the national prayer retreat of The Preacher scheduled for later that month, the word of the Lord came to me, “Pray against the Spirit of Sudan.” South Sudan had become independent from the oppressive Islamic north only a few weeks earlier, on July 9. I understood the word to mean that the Satanic principality that had sponsored Sudan’s very oppressive anti-Christ Islamic regime, and sustained twenty cruel years of a most ravaging civil war between the Christian south and the Islamized north, having lost that territory, was seeking another abode, in Nigeria. I took it as a personal prayer point even though, later, I had to send out sms’s to a few friends.

The message as I understood it seemed well explained by Luke 11:24-26, especially the first half of verse 24:
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man[a territory, Sudan], he walketh through dry places, seeking rest ; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

This reminds me so much of the Kenyan experience decades ago, when a group of intercessors in a teacher training school suddenly had a vision of furious red horses galloping towards their country. Intercepted by timey prayers, however, the horses diverted from the border of Kenya into Somalia next door. Somalia has not been a normal country ever since, with little rest from wave after wave of Islamic insurgencies.

In September 9-11, 2011, there was the retreat of The Preacher in the Middle Belt city of Jos, Nigeria. In the process of the prayer vigil on the second night of that retreat, a sister with remarkable prophetic gifts raised a prayer concern about Nigeria. She used the same words to describe her burden as she called us all to pray against “the spirit of Sudan.” I was frightened. It was no mere coincidence. I realized at once that God had confirmed His word in the mouth of a second witness. Anyone who has gone through the horrors of one civil war will never wish to experience another. Ask them in Liberia, Sierra Leon, Libya, and ask the elders in eastern Nigeria who suffered the Biafran war.

Four days before Christmas, we posted the online message, “When Feasting is Unpardonable Sin ,” warning that in this season of Christmas festivity and the threats of Islamic jihads in Nigeria, it might not be permitted for everyone to enjoy a feast when the land mourns. Yesterday was Christmas, but it was not to be for everybody. I had been fasting for many days, and could not but go on fasting. St. Theresa Catholic Church at Madalla, on the outskirts of Abuja the capital city of Nigeria, was suicide bombed at the close of Christmas service as worshippers were queuing to leave. Over 40 deaths have been reported, besides several injured and inestimable property damaged. What jolted me was the Yahoo News on the tragedy: “Boko Haram is trying to ignite a sectarian civil war in a country split evenly between Christians and Muslims”http://news.yahoo.com/islamists-kill-dozens-nigeria-christmas-bombs-081417359.html It sounded so much to me like the word of the Lord about the agenda of the Spirit of Sudan. Could that be a third witness from the mouth of a prophetic internet donkey?

What further bothered me in that news were the remarks attributed to Muhammadu Buhari, who had also contested at the last presidential polls. In the opinion of that retired army general and former head of state, these assaults are a pointer to the failure of the present government of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, a man who has been under the severe assaults of high level sorcery and political snares; such manipulations and sorceries that it takes more than a Sunday school T-shirt to bullet proof.

As we relish, on one hand, the lofty condemnations of the premeditated brutalities of Boko Haram, we, on the other hand, share the worry of Jesus in Luke 11:17, about the paradox of a house divided against itself. Oh, that Prophet Daniel could come down and read us these glittering handwritings on the wall!
About a year ago, a retired army General who, like Buhari, is a northern Muslim and former military ruler of the nation, threatened tacitly in the papers that there could be a civil war attributable to Dr. Jonathan if he did not ‘gentlemanly’ abdicate his presidential ambitions to the ‘north,’ all of whose prominent candidates were Muslims.

Some hundreds of years ago, Egypt was a very Christian territory, as also was Libya and the rest of northern Africa. Today, the story is pathetically different. Ephesus, where Paul once preached, which had the first of the seven churches to which Jesus sent special letters, it is said, does not have a church anymore. Its candle has gone out, as Jesus had warned in Revelation 2:5. Islam has taken over that city, and others like it.

May our children not rise up in the next fifty years to curse us fathers and mothers whose knees were too stiff to bend, whose lazy brains and fearful hands knew nothing to do while the spiritual topography changed against their tender future. As a Bishop recently feared and warned, may they not have to spit on our graves someday, that while we pursued our insatiable greed and stuffed our protruding bellies with stolen wine, we wasted our political privileges in the houses of parliament and the other corridors of economic and political power, shamefully unlike another woman centuries ago who in similar circumstances swore, “If I perish, I perish” (Esther 4:16).

Jos, a city whose name is said to have been derived from the acronym, “Jesus Our Saviour,” which used to be the paradise of many missionary agencies in Nigeria, is now like ancient Berlin with an invisible wall marking the risky boundary between the Muslim north and the Christian south of the city. The city has already conceded some precious grounds to the threatening advance of Islam. Port Harcourt and Lagos are not too south from the ‘northern’ threats. America is not as far away anymore; not farther away now than next door. South Africa and Kenya and Britain are already marked for their own seasons. Ghana and Zambia are stirring. France seems almost like a helpless captive. The list is long. Every place is under watch. It is a global threat, “while MEN slept” (Matthew 13:25). Feeble women and little children may sleep, but when adult men also sleep in some seasons, things go wrong.

There are notable parallels between the two nations of Nigeria and what used to be Sudan. Today, Nigeria is reckoned as the foremost evangelized and evangelistic nation in Africa, a missionaries-sending nation next only to USA in the world. In the 1950s and earlier, the Sudan Interior Mission (SIM) similarly sent missionaries, and especially evangelized the northern parts of Nigeria. Sudan had a dominantly Christian south and an Islamized north. So does Nigeria. Both territories boast a large land mass. Sudan had and still has a species of Islam that is fundamentally fanatical and very intolerant of any other faith, like the Boko Haramians of northern Nigeria. Sudan used the means of politics, governance, and violence (in fact, wars) to pursue its agenda of enforcing sharia over the entire country. The tools have been no different with those who have been invoking the spirit of Sudan into Nigeria. The sounds of ‘Boko Haram’ are the sounds of that spirit already knocking at our door.

‘Boko Haram’ is a political mask. May God expose the masqueraders behind the mask. Boko Haram is a unilateral declaration of war awaiting escalation whenever ‘the other’ should have been provoked enough to reply. When a rooster struts out to challenge the sleeping neighbour next door to an early morning fight, check properly; its owner is behind it, waiting with a machete. The coordination, professionalism and sophistication of Boko Haram are not those of some ragtag terrorists or ‘militants.’ They have the intelligence and other backings of certain foreign governments, of notable foreign and local agencies, royal fathers, as well as serving and retired politicians. Until recently, when God exposed one of their moles among the members of parliament, who could have believed that those dissidents had such ‘noble’ membership and patronage? The general public will be shocked the day it learns about the size and skill of their army and the sophistication of their weaponry; but our prayer is that God may do again in Nigeria what He did to Pharaoh and his armies when He overthrew both horses and their riders in the sea (Exodus 15:1). Amen.

Last night, during my midnight prayers, the date “January 12” came to me as having been marked for a surprise attack in an unsuspecting location. I wish I can right away tell where, but it could be somewhere in one of the ‘safer’ southern cities. Watch and pray; pray with eyes open in this season.
Often, one hears the understandable remarks of aggrieved southern Nigerians, that the country should split, and “let them go their own way.” It is not so easy, for many reasons that this is not the place to explain. Besides, by such expressions, unawares, these make prayers in support of the very Spirit of Sudan.

Someday, soon, the mystery of the fifth seal shall speak from under the altar in Heaven, and there shall come “the great day” of the wrath of the lamb that sits on the throne. In that day, there shall be no hiding place in the dens and rocks and mountains “from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb” (Revelation 6:14-17). May that day come soon, in Jesus name. Amen.
May the world join us now to contend against the Spirit of Sudan. We would rather have those prayers now than relief materials later for a war-torn people, should that wandering spirit somehow find abode here, aided by the bloody invocations of its armed priests that have already offered more than sufficient provocations.

If this stirs you, please, pass it on. If it does not, delete it. One will chase a thousand, but two can put ten thousand to flight (Deuteronomy 32:30). Amen.

--
JESUS IS LORD!
Your Brother - 'Segun Olumoroti www.kingdomword.net
[Tel.: +1(281) 859-0827(H); +1(832) 878-2627(M); Fax: +1(281) 674-4765]
", I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. , " Galatians 2:19-21
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by God2man(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2012
A timely message. I would like to say that christians should form an intercessory group in various churches, it should not be for everybody, please choose people that are of good character or that you are led by the holyspirit to continue to intercede for christians in all nothern part of Nigeria, we need to lift up holy hands not dirty hands. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, January 3, 2011:

MY beloved children and bride, if you watched and waited in 2011, yet much more!

If you have wept in 2011, yet much more!

If you have prepared yourselves in 2011, yet much more!

If you have rejoiced yourselves in MY SON’S coming, yet much more!

This is the year 2012: The year of great change. Much, very much will happen. So stay very alert and keep your eyes fixed on ME in the first place, but also see on what will happen.

Much news will shock you, many end-time dramas will now unfold. Where the birth-pains in 2011 and the previous years have unfolded themselves, yet much more!

The birth-pains are over, this is tribulation. For those who still doubt now, this is tribulation MY beloved. You will see this yet a little and then I will give the signal for my SON'S soon coming. HE will come very soon now, so do not let yourselves be distracted or mislead by anything or anyone.

This is the ultimate year of the ultimate decisions. Decide wisely, let everything you do, say or leave, be in MY Will. I am THE FATHER, yes, the ALMIGHTY! And I want to have full control over MY children, especially MY bride.

So be obedient MY bride, be obedient, this is extremely important, so that you can remain fully IN ME and I in you. You are MY beloved bride and I require full surrender, non-stop.

IN ME you can do this, just as some of you have already done this the passing year, but now much more! Everything will now begin to unfold MY beloved and only IN ME you will persevere and finish this earthly race well.

Only in complete surrender IN ME, give ME all control, let MY SPIRIT lead you fully in all things, spoken, silent, made, ​​or passive. Let HIM influence you fully in every choice of your short earthly existence, this is crucial.

If you still fall away now, the enemy will devour you. He will throw himself fully at you and fill you with his horrible lies of sweet talk that has no meaning.

Be alert MY beloved! The antichrist is about to be revealed. Nobody knows who he is, this is a mystery, although many of you proclaim to know who he is. O’ be careful with such statements! After all everything is noted and kept.

Do not think you know everything just because I allow to reveal something to you. Ask ME and MY SPIRIT always for the full truth and meaning of your revelation. Be careful with your statements about people.

Yes, I have MY 'characters' in this world, but that does not mean they are the antichrist. Nobody knows him and I will reveal him even to very few. This is only MY Will. Everything is planned and I alone know his complete plan.

Do not think you have all the wisdom and know everything, because many end-time things will be a big surprise for many. I tell you this now: this is tribulation, she has begun and many horrible years are now ahead.

So if you are not IN ME now, in THE FATHER, then you are not ready as MY bride. I am a little merciful, but those who have sought ME under repentance and many hard tears, dead to their own body by the many fasting, will have a greater place and intimacy with ME, as I have told you already earlier.

I am after all a very righteous GOD and those who seek ME diligently, will also find ME and be richly rewarded. There are graduations of reward in everything. I, GOD, am a righteous GOD.

Let this letter and Words penetrate to you well, for you already see happening things now of violence, injustice, and dark business, sent by the antichrist. I am not talking about the general spirit of the antichrist, I speak about ‘the antichrist’ as described in MY BOOK.

Read MY BOOK, the revelation of MY SON JESUS ​​CHRIST: THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS, and see where we are at this time here on earth. Find the signs and indications described in MY HOLY WORD and ask ME for all the answers.

If I want, I will answer, but I will not reveal everything to everybody, only to those who seek ME earnestly and to those who are worthy to take a place in MY Heavenlies at MY Royal Table, together with MY SON.

HIS NAME is Holy, treat HIM also Holy, I, GOD, love MY SON and I want that you treat HIS NAME Holy.

Much is about to happen, look out, be alert and remain IN ME, this is extremely important.

Many Blessings wished to you from your GOD in the Highest

[b]

Romans 16:17-20 (KJV): 17Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. 19For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. 20And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Philippians 2:12-16 (KJV): 12Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. 14Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Hebrews 12:1-6 (KJV): 1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 4Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. 5And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 (KJV): 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed,

Zephaniah 1:14-18 (KJV): 14The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. 15That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, 16A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. 17And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. 18Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Zephaniah 2:1-3 (KJV): 1Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired; 2Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD's anger come upon you. 3Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

1 John 3:7 (KJV): Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV): But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Revelation 1:1 (KJV): The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Isaiah 7:11 (KJV): Ask thee a sign of the LORD thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above.

Luke 2:14 (KJV): Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2012
Letter 221 Given by the LORD JESUS to Susan, January 2, 2012:

Daughter, it is your LORD. Write these Words please:

Now children, I am GOD. I am the Great “I AM.” I have new Words for you today.

The hour grows dim. It is getting darker by the day. Children, you must awaken, awaken to Truth.

Open to the Truth of what lies before your face. There is a dark, menacing force moving across the land. He is moving at a rapid rate spreading darkness: dark and evil times.

Soon the evil will arise and infiltrate the land and there will be no stopping it. Only I, JESUS will be able to end the madness at MY Second Coming, but until I come back to set the world straight, there will be darkness all about, endless darkness.

Children, do you plan to stay for this madness, for a world gone mad? If you do not want to be here for a world turned upside down facing the worst events in human history than you need to prepare yourself to leave with ME soon. Make yourself ready. Come clean in the washing of MY Word.

Let ME clean your heart and purify your soul. Let ME help you to be prepared as MY bride, perfect and pure. You can only achieve this by the washing of MY Blood and Word. MY Blood wipes out your sin debt to ME, a HOLY GOD and MY Word lights your pathway and leads you to Eternal Truth, life-saving Truth.

Yes MY children, the hour is quickening. You are running out of time if you wish to receive the oil that is required for a full lamp. Only those with lamps full of MY HOLY SPIRIT Oil will be able to join ME when I cry out for MY bride to join ME when I come for her in the air.

MY children, your eyes are fixed on the world—not ME. This is an enmity to ME, an abomination. Your love for this world will keep you from coming with ME to MY Heavenlies when I call MY bride up hither. If she is busy watching the world and the ways of the world, she will miss her BRIDEGROOM and her loss and regrets will be great. Mourning and weeping will be her sad mantle as she laments missing her One True Love only to be left to face MY cruel enemy, MY ruthless, cold and calculating enemy.

He waits for any chance to rise up and attack MY beautiful bride. She keeps her eyes fixed on ME, her LORD, at all times. She spends time with ME in the secret place getting to know her BRIDEGROOM. She reads MY Word and stays focused on ME her LORD. I am the only Truth, Way, and Life. There is no other way, path.

Run and get under MY Safe Shelter. Very soon, it will be too late. The enemy is concocting a plan to take down many, to bury many of MY children. He will succeed. Too many of MY children refuse to give ME their all and their partial relationship with ME will get them nowhere. Carrying MY Name about, wearing MY cross symbol on your sleeve, even coming to MY House once a week will not save you from what is coming. If this is what you believe—I feel sorry for you when you receive the shock of your life and when you find yourself left behind to deal with MY enemy.

Your lukewarm, disheartening stance buys you no place in MY Kingdom, MY Holy Kingdom. Only a full surrender of your life to ME will qualify you for MY soon rescue of MY bride. You must show ME sincere repentance and full surrender to ME as your LORD…GOD…MAKER.

This is what I require. I will not accept any inferior substitute of your affections for ME. Your blend of the world mixed with your partial relationship with ME will only buy you trouble from ME. I will spit out MY lukewarm, half-hearted church. I want no part of her empty-handed worship and disingenuous affection toward ME. She will not sit at MY Wedding Table with ME because she wants to share her bed with the ways of the world and MY enemy. I will give her up to him completely.

I am not a GOD to be toyed and trifled with. READ MY Book! See that I do not take kindly to those who mock MY Ways, MY Holy Sacred Ways. I am an angry GOD. I am furious at the evil that has taken over the world and the lackluster response MY church has taken regarding this evil. MY church has stood by and embraced and handled the things of the world, even parading them before MY Face in MY Holy House of Worship.

Time is running out MY children. I will soon leave this world to the very desires of its heart, as I leave with MY bride to safety. The world will then enjoy the pleasure of MY enemy’s company and the wrath I will pour out. This is what is coming on the earth very soon.

Children: pull yourself together. Come before ME on your knees in humble repentance for your love affair with the world, and the lies she has fed you and you have so readily bought into. Pull away from her grasp on you. You must release your grip from the world if you expect to be in MY Eternal Presence. Wash your hands clean you double-minded.

The hour is closing down. I warn you to listen. Regrets will be great soon after you learn the true plans of MY enemy and what he has stored up for mankind. Don’t get caught in his clutches. Come to ME. I can save you from this sad ending. Turn to ME, JESUS. I am mankind’s only hope. I am the DOOR to rescue and salvation. I knock, come and open the DOOR.

MY Hour is coming to take out the bride. Be among those I rescue. Don’t reject MY Words and lose your life to MY enemy, your enemy.

Come clean in the Light of MY Word. SURRENDER! I will receive you into MY Beautiful Kingdom.

Come now!

I am waiting patiently, but not for long.

I, JESUS wait on MY children who will come to ME.

JESUS SAVIOR BRIDEGROOM

[b]
Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): 25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Matthew 25:1-9 (KJV): 1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

James 4:8 (KJV): Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Revelation 3:20 (KJV): Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2012
The Mount of Olives
January 7, 2012

"And David went up by the ascent of mount Olivet, and wept as he went up, and had his head covered, and he went barefoot: and all the people that was with him covered every man his head, and they went up, weeping as they went up" (2 Samuel 15:30).

The Mount of Olives overlooks Jerusalem from the east.  This first reference to it notes the sad occasion when King David had to flee Jerusalem for his life, escaping the conspiracy of his estranged son Absalom.

Just as David wept over Jerusalem as he left it, so would his greater son, Jesus, a thousand years later, weep over the city as He entered it from Mount Olivet (Luke 19:37, 41).  It was there that He gave the great prophecy of His second coming (Matthew 24:3).  It was also there He went with His disciples after the last supper, and there He agonized in prayer, alone, in the Garden of Gethsemane (Mark 14:26, 32).  Finally, after His death and resurrection, it was from the Mount of Olives that He ascended back into heaven (Acts 1:10-12).

This is far from the end of the story, however.  The Mount of Olives has an amazing role yet to play in the world's future, according to a prophecy given long ago.  "Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, . . . And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south" (Zechariah 14:1, 4).  Instead of a mountain there will be a valley, and "living waters shall go out from Jerusalem" (v. cool.  Instead of a mountain for weeping there will be a stream of rejoicing, and "the Lord shall be king over all the earth" (v. 9). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2012

Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, January 5, 2012:

MY children, listen to MY VOICE, hear MY Words! This is a crucial year; you will see many things done this year.

MY watchmen on shore: this is the hour, this is the year, this is the ultimate season for the closure of all things here on earth, for the closure of MY bride here on earth.

Yet many things will pass, persecution and tribulation, as described in MY Eternal Word: The Bible. Read MY Word, MY beloved and see how close we are to the end, at the conclusion of chapter earth for MY bride.

This is a crucial moment IN MY Timeline, a very crucial moment. Be awake and alert and come to ME at all times. Keep watching and looking forward to the coming of MY Most Beloved SON, your MESSIAH.

Keep expecting HIM at all times. Please, keep expecting HIM, HE comes very soon. Many disasters will now take place here on earth, coming from heaven and from the darkness. From all sides, MY earth will be beset by MY Wrath. This is the hour.

Those who have watched and prepared themselves for this hour are prepared. Nothing will happen to them. They will pass in one moment from earthly to Heavenly Glory.

O’ woe to those who proclaim MY Rapture is a fable! WOE TO THEM! They mislead MY sheep and know not what they proclaim. Great shall be their suffering!

There is still time for mercy and salvation, but that time is extremely short. Everything will now be fully manifested. MY bride is ready; she searches MY Face and comes to ME with a repentant heart, every day again. She leaves nothing to chance.

She is MY and MY SON’S beloved, MY precious beautiful bride. Her will be given and entrusted a lot soon in MY Kingdom. For her the most beautiful things are laid away, the most glorious things, not yet seen and not yet heard of.

Some have already received a taste of these things, but no one knows fully how it will be here, this will only be unfolded in eternity, once MY bride safely rests in MY Arms.

Do not be troubled MY beloved, if you hear of wars and attacks and if you see happening natural disasters on a daily basis, do not be troubled. Know that your salvation is imminent, very near.

MY Bride will not be disappointed anymore, oh no, that time is over. She has withstood the test of time, more than enough, and now I ask that she continues to remain ready by prayer and fasting, to be with ME in that Intimate Place, the most Holy of Holies, day and night.

Let this be your attitude. Allow me to use you as living vessels in these dark days. If you remain IN ME, I can use you as living stones in the darkness, living among all the dead here on earth.

I want to manifest MYSELF through you MY beloved bride, so be prepared. Use your final phase here on earth as an instrument in MY Hands, as a living instrument of service to others, in all love, in MY Love.

Be MY Hands, MY Eyes, MY Ears, MY Heart, MY Thoughts. Let ME consume you fully: day and night. Now is the time to be of service to others as living stones in MY Kingdom. Let MY Kingdom of Heaven be visible here on earth.

Be prepared MY beloved, I come to those who are willing. The time is short, use it well. Do not worry about a thing, cover everything with prayer and praise and worship and I will work out everything for good according to My Perfect Will. Trust ME at all times and no one else.

I love you MY bride, I love you so much and look forward to take you in MY Heavenly Chambers of Love and Perfection, a Love that cannot be found on earth, a Heavenly Divine Love, which Perfection and Purity is woven throughout.

I love you! Be ready. Be brave. I come quickly. I am with you all the days of your life.

FATHER GOD

[b]

Isaiah 52:8 (KJV): Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

Ezekiel 7:1-9 (KJV): 1Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land. 3Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations. 4And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 5Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come. 6An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come. 7The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains. 8Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations. 9And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth.

Isaiah 64:4-5a (KJV): 4For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him. 5Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways:

Luke 21:28 (KJV): And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

1 Peter 2:5 (KJV): Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Joshua 1:5 (KJV): There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
[size=13pt]Willing to Hear

You serve a God Who is always willing to hear. 
I take delight in the sound, the very intonation, of every word that you speak to Me. 
I examine those words. 
I hold them dear. 
I embrace your requests, giving to them just the correct attention. 
I never let a prayer go unanswered. 
I answer every prayer that you pray to Me according to My perfect will. 
Is that not what you desire, beloved, for your God to answer your prayer according to His infinite wisdom? 
Remember this when you let your request be known. 
Remember also, that I delight in your words of thankfulness and praise. 
I delight in you.  I delight in your discussing your concerns with Me. 
Yes, every spoken word to the Almighty One is heard and every prayer embraced, wrapped in My love.[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2012
[size=13pt]I Am Coming Soon

Believe and receive.
This is the last time I will say this to you, as a bridge into the new year of 2012.
Believe Me when I say I am coming soon. Receive Me.
Open the gates before Me with praise and thanksgiving.
Celebrate the soon-coming King by rejoicing in faith.
Cause Me to come quickly by your expectant faith and chorus of praise.
For then shall be revealed the glory deposited and built up inside you.
Then shall you be shown forth as the glory-creature you really are.
Then shall My glory shine in you.
Be expectant.
Be on the tip of your toes, alive and tingling with expectancy because the Lord your God is coming soon (In His Appearing.)[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2012
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, January 11, 2012:

MY dear children, this is the hour! This is the hour of ultimate surrender to your GOD, LORD and MASTER of your life.

I am that “I AM” and “I AM” does not change. I have released MY Judgments over this earth. Now you will only see devastation upon devastation: deadly diseases, bacteria, gangrene, earthquakes like never before, runaway volcanoes, and much more.

My Judgment is passed on this earth. MY WORD must be accomplished and will be accomplished. I, GOD, do according to MY Word. So do not be alarmed MY beloved, those who belong to ME, but be rather pleased that your GOD is coming.

MY SON is coming! HE is truly coming. There is not much time left. So I call you up, MY children, to come to ME in the “Intimate Place,” where you can hear MY Voice.

I will lead you through this whole process. Now it is crucial to step, act and live in MY Perfect Will. CRUCIAL MY children! Let yourselves not be surprised by the enemy, who is now acting like mad to steal MY beloved bride to his kingdom.

Obedience, MY beloved is the key. Those who have followed ME in 2011, already know what this means. Some also know the consequences of their disobedience to their GOD, LORD and MASTER. Or the consequences of anti-respect for MY Beloved SON: your MESSIAH.

O’ it is not “nothing” to reject the SACRIFICE of MY SON, it is not nothing, Those who do this, will pay forever and ever.

But MY bride, this is also a warning for you: be on your guard as never before, I tell you! Be on your guard, the enemy walks about like a roaring lion to steal MY bride, to steal the bride of MY SON.

So stay IN US, in the “Intimate Place,” where WE can speak to you. Stay filled with MY SPIRIT, more and more. This is so crucial MY beloved children.

I love you all, but unfortunately many of MY bride will still fall away, because they are tired of the waiting, because they are tired of the walk in ultimate obedience, because they are tired of their GOD and long again for the world and what she has to offer her. This world has nothing to offer but perdition.

Therefore MY beloved, do not let yourselves be distracted by anything or anyone, do not let yourselves be distracted by anything or anyone. Where are those who still want to win souls before MY SON returns?

I call you up: Come to ME, come to US and let US instruct you for the coming time you still have left. The time is very short MY beloved, very short, so come and let US use you as living vessels in this last hour. This is the last hour.

The antichrist is about to be revealed, although many will not recognize him as the antichrist, since he will offer peace and many will follow him and believe his lies.

Once they take his mark, his number, it will be too late for them. That will be the ultimate step that is not reversible. So be on your guard, I cannot emphasize it enough.

Only those who walk in complete obedience, those who are MINE and MY SON’S, will make it. They hear MY Voice and they know what it is to be intimate with their GOD.

Prayer is crucial MY beloved, pray, pray, pray!!! Pray for yourself, pray for your loved ones, pray for those around you, pray for your country… Pray, Pray, Pray!!! I love you MY beloved, but the time is coming and I now only look to obedient hearts who follow and love ME in everything.

I seek those who obey, love, and follow ME in everything. They are MY beloved bride. Not by grace alone, but by obedience to MY Commandments. Only those who obey ME, truly love ME, all else is facade and food for their own flesh.

Harsh Words? No, I only quote MY WORD. Look up MY WORD and read it. Read who does not enter into MY Kingdom. Read and look up what I desire of obedient children, of the bride. Read and look it up.

Be sure that you walk on the right path. A little leaven, “leaveneth” the whole lump. Keep this in your mind: A little leaven “leaveneth” the whole lump. You are the lump. The leaven is the sin.

Be on your guard, MY SON is very loving and so am I, but WE can and will not rapture anyone who walks in sin. So check your hearts and see what MY SPIRIT tells you.

This is a call and warning for MY bride and MY children.

Your Loving FATHER from Heaven

[b]

1 Timothy 5:15 (KJV): For some are already turned aside after Satan.

1 Peter 5:8 (KJV): Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Romans 6:16 (KJV): Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Hebrews 5:7-9 (KJV): 7Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; 9And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

2 Peter 3:17-18 (KJV): 17Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

1 John 3:7-8 (KJV): 7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV): 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Galatians 5:7-9 (KJV): 7Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? 8This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you. 9A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
[size=13pt] "Hypocritical smiles" will always eventually give way to words [expressing the depths of one's heart] -
as out of the "abundance" of the heart [the place where one dwells continually in their "thinking"] the mouth speaks [either righteously or unrighteously].[/size]

, "How can you speak good things when you are evil [wicked]? For out of the fullness [the overflow, the superabundance] of the heart the mouth speaks.
the good [righteously motivated] man from his inner good treasure flings forth good things, and the evil [unrighteously motivated] man out of his inner evil storehouse flings forth evil things.
But I tell you, on the day of judgment men will have to give account for every idle [inoperative, nonworking] word they speak.
For by your words you will be justified and acquitted,
and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced",  Matthew 12:34-37 The Amplified Translation

, "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
So you, too, outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness",  Matthew 23:27-28 NASB
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
The Mercy Seat
January 15, 2012

"And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee. And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat" (Exodus 25:21-22).

In the "holy of holies" of the tabernacle, God would meet with Israel’s high priest once a year to commune with His people at a meeting place called the "mercy seat." The Hebrew word was derived from the word for "atonement," which in turn meant essentially a "covering" for the Ark of the Covenant. On the great day of atonement each year, the high priest was commanded to sprinkle the blood from the sin offerings on the mercy seat (Leviticus 16:14-15) to make an atonement for all the people.

This annual ceremony, of course, merely prefigures the full atonement which Christ would make one day when "by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us" (Hebrews 9:12). Since this blood has been sprinkled once for all on the heavenly mercy seat, as it were, we are now "justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God" (Romans 3:24-25).

In this verse, the word "propitiation" is the Greek word for "mercy seat" (and is so translated in Hebrews 9:5). That is, Christ Himself, with His atoning blood, is our mercy seat, where we can meet with God. Thus, the golden, blood-stained mercy seat becomes the very throne of God Himself, where He meets with those who believe on Him for salvation. "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (4:16). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2012
Letter 225  Given by Our SAVIOR YAHUSHUA to Susan, January 9, 2012:

Daughter, let ME give you some Words:

It is I, your LORD.  Thank you for coming to ME MY daughter.  Susan, listen carefully.

The tide is turning.  The things the bride has prayed for are about to be released, all her prayers, her glorious prayers—her longings.  Her love for ME, and others, are coming together.

The FATHER WHO listens to prayers, hears her prayers.  HE knows who is vigilant in their prayer time with HIM.  These are the ones whose prayers will be answered: those who are unrelenting in their prayers…who fight back their desire to put aside their prayers for other worldly pursuits but instead make time for ME, their GOD and for the concerns and cares of others.  GOD is eager to answer these prayers.  HE knows who prays from a sincere heart.   HE knows and watches everything!  HIS Eye is on the sparrow!

So never doubt whether I, GOD, am hearing the prayers and whether I care or not.  I am most keen on MY devoted bride’s persistent prayers.  These prayers, I will honor in MY Own Time and Way.

I, GOD, have everything planned out, weighed up, and calculated.   I am entirely in complete and utter control.  Such control, the human mind cannot comprehend the tight control of an incomprehensible GOD.  I know your every move before you make it.  Be encouraged, MY bride—I am a GOD in complete control!

I even use MY enemy to correct and chasten MY children for a positive outcome: how many times MY enemy has been used to render good works unbeknownst to him and his evil planning.   I laugh at such things.  I am a GOD of complete control.  So do not let your hearts be troubled, only turn all to ME.  Make ME your ALL and your footsteps will never falter.

I am the GRAND DESIGNER and I am coming soon for a prepared bride who is washed white in MY Pure Blood, clean and ready to meet ME in the air!

Come in close, MY glorious ones!   I Love you with an Undying, Eternal Love Flame.  MY Heart is growing nearer to those who are drawing nearer.   Come in close—I long for the closeness.  It is MY Desire to be near MY children.

Come in close.  Now is the hour to move in close to your GOD, your LORD BRIDEGROOM.

Stay near ME in safe proximity and I will cover you, shield you from the enemy’s fiery darts.  He does not need to touch you if you stay close to ME.  Move in close, come into MY HOLY of HOLIES and be safe.  This is where it is safe.

Let ME Commune with you all through the day.  This is MY Great Desire.  I long for this relationship, MY children!  Don’t deny ME this Great Love.

I am a Jealous GOD.  If you are not close to ME, you are close to the world and MY enemy, far from ME.  This is not safe!  You must be near ME to ward off the enemy and his advances.  This is the only way to experience MY Glorious Peace and Calm which can be yours despite the presence of a dead and dying world full of evil intent…

MY bride moves in peace and calm which I provide as she travels down the Narrow Path.  All other paths deliver calamity…trials…grief…death.  Move along the Narrow Path and be free from the fetters of the world that bind and oppress you.  I did not mean for MY children to live life in such sadness.  This was never MY Plan for you…

Come into MY Light.  Come to the Narrow Path that leads to truth…well being…peace…calm…love, MY Eternal Love: a Love that cannot be expressed by men but only by ME, YAHUSHUA—the LORD of all.

I am the UNQUENCHABLE FIRE!

Grasp MY Hand!  Soon, I must pull it away as I leave with MY beloved.

Grasp it quickly!  Time is deteriorating.  Children, you see it…if you open your eyes.

Come today.  Don’t delay.  Now is the time…now is the hour!  I Plead…I Love…I Call!

This is your LORD of LOVE,

YAHUSHUA

[b]

Matthew 10:29 (KJV): Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing?  And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

Isaiah 29:13-24 (KJV):  13Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. 15Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? And who knoweth us? 16Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? Or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? 17Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? 18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Job 31:4 (KJV): Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps?

Genesis 50:20 (KJV):  But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

1 Corinthians 5:1-5 (KJV): 1It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. 2And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. 3For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed, 4In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Proverbs 16:9 (KJV):  A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

Psalm 37:23 (KJV):  The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Revelation 1:5 (KJV):  And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

James 4:8 (KJV): Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Ephesians 6:16 (KJV):  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Exodus 34:14 (KJV): For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Philippians 4:7 (KJV):  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
The Psalm of Life
January 16, 2012

"I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust" (Psalm 91:2).

This marvelous psalm of life and security follows a psalm of frailty and death (Psalm 90) written by Moses, who may have been the author of this psalm as well. For our devotional study today, attention is called to the change of personal pronoun throughout, implying a dialogue between three speakers.

The psalm begins as a godly teacher, or prophet, or perhaps an angel, bestows a benediction upon the believer: "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty" (Psalm 91:1), ascribing the security of the believer to the character of God.

The believer responds to this blessing by avowing his trust in God and in His character (v. 2).

To the testimony of the believer, the first speaker replies, expounding on the former blessing, detailing the protection provided by God (vv. 3-cool and the blessings of that care. Note, "because thou |the believer| hast made the LORD |Jehovah|, which is my |the speaker's| refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone" (vv. 9-12).

At the end, Jehovah Himself responds, confirming all that the speaker has said: "Because he |the believer| hath set his love upon me |Jehovah|, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation" (vv. 14-16). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2012
[size=13pt]
Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, January 14, 2012:

MY beautiful children: do not give up when the times become heavier.  You walk in MY Perfect Will, if you are part of the bride.

MY bride is thoroughly tested to see if she will stand also in the heavier moments of her life here on earth. 

This tests her faith and constancy. 

So do not be startled or alarmed when this happens. 

This is all part of the ‘Faith-package.’

MY true believers are severely tested, through and through: through obedience, pure obedience to their GOD. 

Once you have overcome this barrier, nothing is difficult or impossible anymore. 

Then you live from pure faith from MY WORD and from MY HEART, the FATHER Heart of GOD.

So do not be alarmed MY beloved, this is not a strange fire, but is only part of your ‘Faith-package.'  So trust, at any time, on your GOD alone. 

Know that you are secure in MY HEART forever, if you remain IN ME.

That is the condition: if you remain IN ME.  Many do not.  They fall off after they have received many things from above: from GOD, from MY SON, from MY angels,

Be on your guard that you do not fall into pride after you have been blessed with Heavenly things, be on your guard. 

Pride is the murderer of all. 

Stay humble as MY SON stayed humble on the cross.  HE has carried HIS cross, you do the same.

The ingredient is still the same: dying to your own self.  That is what it is all about. 

Die and rise again with the ONE WHO has accomplished it all of you.

Then you shall enter MY Kingdom safely.

Shalom,[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
[size=13pt]Children, this is your LORD:

MY children, the hour, children is disappearing, so many are not paying attention. 

I am deeply saddened by this as I know the times that are ahead,  I know what is coming,

Now children, these coming days, days that are ahead, you need to make preparation. 

You need to move in close to ME!  I need MY children to become serious about their walk with ME.

I am looking for serious and sincere hearts, hearts on fire for their GOD. 

This is MY bride, MY chosen church. 

You children, who are already on fire for your GOD, keep the flame going—don’t falter.  Don’t look to the left or to the right.

This is not the hour to be experimenting with the world trying new worldly pursuits. 

This is the time to go to the TRIED and TRUE—I am HE!  Faithful, Firm, and Everlasting ROCK!

I will NEVER bend or break!  I am SOLID through and through.

I am your TRUE PATH, no other road will lead you to the true escape to freedom, peace, and calm. 

Turn to ME wholeheartedly.  I will deliver you. 

In no other will you find the answers you desire for all that troubles you.

Come in close.  Get to know ME, your LORD. 

There is not a moment to lose.  Make time for ME. 

I will grant you the desires of your heart.  The time is now. 

I am the GOD for this time and for eternity,

Your LORD and SAVIOUR,

MY Name is “YAHUSHUA”[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
It is an EXTREMELY dangerous practice for one to be found "following after man" [in any way] in this hour!
For partaking of "anything" that is not specifically directed by My Spirit will put one in the "wrong environment" [the one the Enemy would have them in] whereas, when one is led by the Holy Spirit, alone, they will SURELY end up in the environment that is best, not only for their spiritual growth [edification], but also the "maintaining" of their proper spiritual positioning, in Christ.

[b]
, "But I say, walk and live [habitually] in the [Holy] Spirit [responsive to and controlled and guided by the Spirit]; then you will certainly not gratify the cravings and desires of the flesh [of human nature without God]. For the desires of the flesh are opposed to the [Holy] Spirit, and the [desires of the] Spirit are opposed to the flesh [godless human nature]; for these are antagonistic to each other [continually withstanding and in conflict with each other]", Galatians 5:16-17 The Amplified Translation

, "But God - so rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us, even when we were dead [slain] by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace [His favor and mercy which you did not deserve] that you are saved [delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation]. And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus [the Messiah, the Anointed One]", Ephesians 2:4-6 The Amplified Translation[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]January 17, 2012: Letter from YAHUSHUA, our MESSIAH - Given to Sabrina:

Sudden destruction will come upon all who are still asleep now. That is the message of this letter. You have already heard of it and one day it will be there.

MY FATHER and I are tired of sending out messages to warn OUR children. They do not heed them. Only a handful now and then give heed to these Words. All else still thinks they have the wisdom in their own hands.

Do not be naive MY children! The destroyer is already cooking out his plans now in the world. He only awaits the moment that MY FATHER allows him to also realize his plans. Where HE has allowed this in the past, yet much more!

Soon comes the day, very soon, that MY children will wake up in chaos, ruin and misery. They will not know what happened to them. I have said that this is the time of tribulation. Why do you not believe ME?

Am I not GOD, the SON of THE ALMIGHTY? Do I not know all things HE entrusts ME? Am I not familiar with HIS WORD? Have I not wisdom of all things? How can some of you than say that these Words are false?

O’ woe to those who falsely accuse MY prophets! I call many prophets these days to warn you… to show you MY Love…to show and tell you what is coming in this world…to show you a glimpse of eternity.

But you throw MY WORDS into the water. Ah , yet another letter, yet another warning. If you do not know how to appreciate these Words, then why would WE inform you about more? Only the handful of MY bride will know the mysteries of MY Kingdom.

O’ yes, I am a loving GOD, I have poured out MY Life in pure horror for all of you, yet you are trampling MY SACRIFICE. MY loving SACRIFICE , I no longer let MYSELF be mocked.

The time of judgment has come and MY FATHER and I are about to pour out OUR judgments over this earth. If you are not part of the bride, of MY true and pure bride, you will one day wake up startled.

Only MY Bride will be spared, while MY judgments are raging over this earth…Only they. I have sent enough warnings, MY prophets are tired and WE are tired.

Now the time has come of ultimate decision. If you do not decide today, if you do not take a radical decision today to follow your GOD with all your soul, spirit, mind, and a life poured out for ME, then you will suffer the consequences described in MY WORD.

Read the book of Revelation. Read how I judge MY church. Which group do you belong? To the lukewarm group or to the passionate group who has poured out his or her life for her GOD and now lives in total surrender and pure passion and love for HIM alone.

THE SACRIFICE is given, the price paid is costly, the way is open…But not for long anymore…Not for long anymore children. So be warned and on your guard. These letters are not a toy or pastime. This is pure truth from the HEART of GOD.

So come today and live in obedience to your GOD. Live in radical surrender to your GOD. Let yourselves no longer be carried away by the spirit of the antichrist in this world, who is now interwoven in everything.

Die to your own flesh, as I have died on the cross. Why do you make it so difficult? Following ME is not difficult, it only requires EVERYTHING. If you want to be part of the bride, it requires everything…So NOW is the time for EVERYTHING.

Search ME, cry out to ME and MY FATHER, worship MY SPIRIT. Worship and ask HIM for help and wisdom. Stop criticizing others, and harassing them, and examine your own hearts and see what is in there. Only MY SPIRIT knows.

So if you have no relationship with HIM and do not ask HIM in all things, you can never be prepared as the bride of CHRIST.

I am GOD, come to ME, I have all the answers you need.

Your SAVIOR, LORD, and MASTER: YAHUSHUA[/size]

[b]Job 22:10 (KJV): Therefore snares are round about thee, and sudden fear troubleth thee;

Psalm 64:7 (KJV): But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.

Proverbs 6:15 (KJV): Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.

Ecclesiastes 9:12 (KJV): For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

Isaiah 47:10-11 (KJV): 10For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. 11Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

Isaiah 54:16 (KJV): Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

Matthew 19:16-22 (KJV): 16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. 22But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2012
Rest Only in Christ
January 21, 2012

"But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark" (Genesis 8:9).

Unlike the raven, which Noah had sent out first, the dove could not live on the carrion floating on the flood waters. After nine months cooped up in the Ark, she had reveled in her freedom when Noah first released her from the window of the Ark. Unaware of the outside perils while safe with Noah, she flew gaily off into the open spaces beyond, just like many a professing Christian, eager to cast off the constraints of his or her parental religion. "And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest. Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness" (Psalm 55:6-7).

But the dove could find no rest away from Noah, whose very name means "rest"! His father, Lamech, by prophetic inspiration, had called his name Noah, saying, "This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed" (Genesis 5:29). So she finally returned, finding rest once again in Noah's outstretched hands.

Just so, the Lord Jesus, in His greater ark of secure salvation, is waiting at its open window, with arms outstretched, inviting all those weary of the doomed world outside to return to Him. "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light" (Matthew 11:28-30). Christ's message to the weary wanderer is: "I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, . . . return unto me; for I have redeemed thee" (Isaiah 44:22). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
[size=13pt]Letter 228 Given by Our LORD YAHUSHUA to Susan, January 18, 2012:

I will give you MY Words:

Children, it is your LORD. I come to you with a Message of peace and tranquility. The hour approaches of war and violence. There will be endless struggles once MY bride is removed. But until she is removed, there is a door open wide to you for a short time yet.

This door is a door to freedom. It is available to whosoever will take it and walk through. It is open wide for the moment. It is a door of peace and comfort. It is MY Path to freedom: escape from the coming madness.

MY Door is a Door of Peace and Tranquility—it is MY Peace and Calm…It is walking in MY Will…It is the escape to things to come here on the earth.

Children, walk through this door while there is still yet time. Soon this door that is open will shut and then no man can open it again. The escape route will be closed. The hour is closing in for the door to soon shut. Just as the door for Noah shut to those left behind in the flood, so shall this great door close to leave behind this wicked, unbelieving generation that so doubts MY Messages of hope and salvation; rapture and rescue.

This generation that clings to the world for all of its answers will soon grope in the dark looking for answers from a lost world apart from its Great GOD. So many doubt MY Messages, MY Words, MY Book, MY Foretold Truths given so long ago. It is all playing out MY children, just as I said it would right before your eyes. Yet, so many still doubt and mistrust MY Words of warning.

There will be consequences, severe consequences for rejecting MY Truth, MY Warnings, and remaining unprepared. If you are going hard and fast toward the world for answers through financial gain and worldly position, you will soon learn the lesson of trusting in the world’s system and not your GOD!

You must keep your eyes focused on ME, your GOD. I am the ONLY ANSWER for what lies ahead. Don’t allow yourself to be deceived. Turn your life over to ME for eternal safekeeping children.

I am coming soon to take out MY bride. Will you be among her? Make your reservation. Let ME know your intentions. Spend time getting to know ME, your GOD. I am worthy of your time, affection, and choosing for ME. Let ME have your life through a complete surrender—nothing less will do.

I hold out MY Hands for a brief amount of time. These Hands will soon be withdrawn to join MY bride in the air to hold her in MY Loving Arms. Soon, MY children soon! Do not tarry in your decision making and suffer the consequences of the wrong choosing.

The hour is upon you. Don’t let another night fall down around you without making the choice for ME, your KING of kings. I will rescue MY Own—MY Faithful ones, MY bride. Be among this small, select group. There are seats available. Come and take your place among us. You have but to ask, repent, surrender to ME. I await your choice.

I am a Patient GOD. But MY Patience is wearing thin on this evil generation who openly mocks ME, her GOD, CREATOR. I will not wait forever. So take this moment to check your own life and see that MY Ways are the Way of Truth, Freedom, Love Everlasting.

I stand by and watch for your return to ME.

Your Patient GOD,

YAHUSHUA [/size]

[b]
Revelation 12:17 (KJV): And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 3:7-8 (KJV): 7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV): Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Matthew 24:38-39 (KJV): 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2012
[size=13pt]Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, January 20, 2012:

MY beloved bride, this is a letter for you:

I love MY bride, she is extremely pleasing to ME.

Thank you for coming to ME in the intimacy.
Thank you for coming to ME in that Intimate Place.
Thank you, very big things are waiting for you. I love your hearts.

I am pleased and happy about the love and affection that you show ME. Many, MY bride, never come into this Place, the Holy of Holies. Many have never discovered this Place.

But for you, MY beloved, oh, what a joy WE experience! MY SON and I are extremely pleased when you come to US this way. WE love intimacy and are looking for those who allow US.

Many think that intimacy is just bible reading, just standard faithful praying…But no, MY beloved know the deeper knowledge of this case. They are already approached to this Place where WE can take you deeper, where WE can communicate deeper and more intimate mysteries to you.

O’ OUR Heart is so excited for this Case! WE love to approach to OUR beloved, to come to her. She is OURS and WE are HERS. Only those who are extremely pleasing to US and obedient in all areas, are already approached to this Place.

Do not ask MY bride, ask US, how and why. Maybe WE will communicate it to you. Many mysteries WE want unfold in these last days to OUR beloved. She is worth to share in this.

Only those, who have been pleasing to US in everything, those who have been obedient to US in everything.

Those whose hearts’ desire is, to serve her GOD and love above all.
Those whose thoughts about US do not stop.
Those who call to US of desire nonstop.
Those ,

She is the one who will please US for ever and ever. WE for her and she for US. WE are there for each other. You, MY bride, are created for US. And if you go in and keep coming, WE will enjoy each other for ever and ever.

A Love never seen, never heard, never tasted. That is OUR Desire. This last season here on earth, let it be a season of pure Love, of pure intimacy. That is OUR Desire.

That will also be your power and strength in these last dark days here on earth, MY beloved. That will be your strength. Come to US at any time, at any time! WE long for OUR bride, WE long for you…

So come, delay no longer, ask US about those mysteries and maybe WE will communicate it to you. We want to share OUR Heart with you, MY SON and I. I love you, MY beloved bride. Accept MY Heart and this Love Letter for you.

Herewith, I also want to call on you to remain faithful and persevering when persecution or hard times come on this earth. As I already said, come to US and be strengthened in the love of the intimacy.

This may seem foolish maybe to some, but those who have already tasted this, they know that this is not folly, not just another word. They know the power of this secret, so come , WE invite you.

Stand on MY WORD, MY beloved, do not let yourselves be intimidated by your circumstances. Far too much of MY bride does this. For those who do not follow and know ME, this is normal, they follow the satan in this world.

But for MY Bride, O’ MY beloved, proclaim MY Word, stand on MY Word, speak it out in the darkness! And see what effect a spoken Word from MY Book has!

Proclaim your promises, bring it in recall to US. Let US hear how much you are longing for this! And WE will let OUR Blessing rain down on you.

Do not give up, the enemy is still walking around like a roaring ravening lion, as a ruthless beast. So it is up to you to stand in the victory lap and proclaim your victory!

Only by the BLOOD of MY Beloved SON, your MESSIAH, you can claim this right. But do not allow that the enemy claims his right, because you fall in sin. Obedience is the central key in this theme, obedience, MY beloved.

Be obedient at all times, walk in OUR Commandments, day after day, and it will go well with you. Then you will not be hit by the arrows that the evil one shoots. Then each arrow will miss its target.

Protect yourselves with the BLOOD of MY SON, every day again. Break off all curses of your life, every day again. Ask ME how to pray for optimum protection and I will communicate it to you.

Be blessed MY beloved, hold on, be faithful, be passionate, let the passion burn for your GOD and WE will come down to prove to you OUR Passion!

Lots of Love,

FATHER GOD[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2012
Letter 229 Given by Our LORD YAHUSHUA to Susan, January 20, 2012:

Dear Daughter, yes I have Words for you:

MY children the hour has come for MY Arrival. It is upon you. I am coming swift and time as you know it is short. The hour is dying down. There are precious minutes left on the clock.

The time has come for the removal of the bride. She is making herself ready. She is beautiful in MY Sight. I am coming for a bride who is ready, who has purged herself in the flames of MY Fire. She walks in MY Way of love. She has made herself ready for her BRIDEGROOM. She is readying herself and washing herself in MY Precious Word.

She is coming to ME to be purified and purged of anything that needs to be rid from her system. She will be glorified in the washing of MY Word and by the fire of MY Blood-bought gift for her: MY Sacrifice on a cross. This is MY Gift to MY dear bride.

She will be made whole by the washing of MY Word in her. This is the only way she can be cleaned up and made ready for her appearance to heaven to live eternally in MY Presence.

There is no time to lose, MY children. The waiting is over. MY Coming is quick. I come on a swift steed. I am coming on clouds of pure white light.

These are the closing moments. This is the hour of change and transition. The children who are watching know what I am referring to. They have opened their eyes to Truth, the Truth that will set you free.

These closing moments will go by quickly as time is shutting down swiftly. Many things are coming about now, many dark things, things that are evil and foreboding.

MY children, you must make yourselves ready. You need to come in close. Yes and forsaking all others for your LORD. I know you are reluctant to do this. But this is what I require. Can you accomplish this? Can you achieve this height, this level?

This is what I require. Doesn’t MY Word say so? MY Word says to leave Mother and Father behind. Am I not worthy of this level of love? I created you for a relationship with ME. Soon WE shall see who takes MY Word seriously. Soon WE will know.

If you put your hand to the plow and turn back, you are not fit for MY Kingdom. If you look back as Lot’s wife did you are not fit for MY Kingdom. MY children, many are called, few are chosen.

Break your connections with the world. Come close to ME. The hour has arisen to separate from the world. The world as you know it is changing. Few are sitting up and taking notice. MY bride is aware. She can see the times you are living in—evil times, dark days, endless nights, darkness everywhere.

Soon, I will take MY bride away from this madness. I will bring her to MYSELF where she will thrive and live for eternity. This is MY promise to her. I, GOD, keep MY promises, even when men do not. I still do.

I have given MY Word that this hour would be coming and now it is upon you. Come with ME, WE will take flight. Come into MY Heavenlies. We will fly together. We will fall down and kiss each other’s necks, embrace, and be glad at the moment we are first together. This will be a great moment for MY bride as she embraces her MAKER, the ONE WHO loves her more than she can imagine. I am the LOVER of her soul.

I am the ONE WHO brings her into the land of milk and honey and everlasting light. I am her REDEEMER. I will never forsake her. I will bring her into heavenly heights and she will know MY Sweet Affection for her: MY ONE TRUE GREAT LOVE for her. She is MY everlasting delight. We will dance on the stars and glide across the skies. She only has eyes for ME, and I for her. This is the hour of divine delight for MY bride, MY one true love who I hold in high esteem for her love and devotion for ME, her MAKER, her GOD, her BRIDEGROOM.

Yes, the hour is nearing. Children, where does your heart lie? Is it directed toward ME or is it focused on this lost world?

MY children, the hour approaches for MY Soon Return. Where do your allegiances lie? Where will you go? Will you come with ME when I call for MY bride or will you hear MY Voice from distractions of the world drowning it out? This is your choice. Only you can make it. You must choose. Come with ME to safety or stay behind to disaster.

These are MY Words. They are no others. Trust in ME.

Your LORD YAHUSHA

Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): 25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

Luke 14:26 (KJV): If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Luke 17:32 (KJV): Remember Lot's wife.

Luke 9:62 (KJV): And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
My Master Piece!

When you were a child I rushed to pick you up when you fall.
When you were a child I took you inside and fed you milk.
That is when you were a child. Now that you have grown, I have blessed you and sent you out.
I trust you to do the right thing for I have taught you well.
Why do you yet seek milk which cannot sustain you in this fight?
My presence shall always be with you but I tell you the truth for I will not hide anything from My beloved.
The Body is maturing and when it shall come into full obedience, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
For you shall no longer be in My bosom as babes.
You shall be in My bosom as solders returning at intervals for periods of rest and replenishment (Mark 6:30-31).
Your soul shall always be at rest in Me, safe for eternity!
So strengthen your knees and fight the good fight of faith!
I shall prepare a meal for you at My table and you shall come and eat as often as you desire and have need (Psalm 23).
And when it seems like I have withdrawn My presence, I am strengthening your faith in Me.
For as you trust My love for you and obey My words I will supply you with faith to trust me more.
And when I shall pull you back, listen! I shall instruct you and give you wisdom so that you will not be deceived.
My plans are a open Book before you.
Spend time alone with Me and I shall reveal Myself to you.
I am always with you, watching over you.
I have great love for you! You, the Body of Christ, you are My master piece!
I have labored with you from Genesis to became a reality in My plan and have molded you to bring you to the Revelation of My kingdom.
Nothing shall stand against My Church. And when the Bride shall emerge My Kingdom shall be complete!
Do you not understand that the same word that created all things became flesh and is living in you as Spirit? (John 1:1-18)
For I gave a word to Abraham and planted a seed that is bearing fruit today! My word lives forever.
Take courage in My word and arm yourself wisely because I have sent you out as sheep among wolves.
Proclaim My kingdom and be comforted for you shall not walk alone!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
The Christian's Position

"According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world" (Ephesians 1:4)

The search for identity and meaning can drive one to great successes or tragic failures.  For the Christian, however, the question is answered throughout Ephesians.

We are chosen!  We are selected as a favourite out of "many |who| are called" (Matthew 22:14) "out of the world" (John 15:19). What a privilege!  We are God's choice to bear His name, represent His cause, and share His glory throughout eternity.

In fact, we are "predestinated |previous boundaries set| . . . unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself" (Ephesians 1:5).  And "if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ" (Romans 8:17).

Furthermore, we have been "accepted in the beloved" (Ephesians 1:6).  That word, "accepted," is a specialised form of the word most often translated "grace." We have been "graced" by almighty God, who has set absolute boundaries around our lives and made us His children.  We were purchased "through his blood" (v. 7) "that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar |that is, 'precious'| people, zealous of good works" (Titus 2:14).

Moreover, we are forgiven (Ephesians 1:7)!  Our sins are "covered" (Psalm 32:1); "cast" behind God's back (Isaiah 38:17); removed "as far as the east is from the west" (Psalm 103:12); "remember|ed| . . . no more" (Jeremiah 31:34); and cleansed "from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9).

Hallelujah! Since we are God's children, we should have no identity crisis. We are a chosen, predestined, accepted, redeemed, forgiven, and holy people. Finally, we are predestined "to be conformed to the image of his Son" (Romans 8:29). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2012
The Christian's Purpose

"According as he hath chosen us in him . . . that we should be holy and without blame before him in love" (Ephesians 1:4)

In the grand purpose of our "selection" into God's family, two key words are used:

"Holy" (Greek hagios) stresses dedication.  A holy man or woman is distinctively God's, set apart for God's use, separated from the secular, and consecrated to God's service. All who are "chosen" are chosen to be holy.

The Colossian Christians were told to "mortify" the physical appetites, to "put off" their sinful mental attitudes and habits, and to "put on the new man . . . as the elect of God, holy and beloved" (Colossians 3:5-12).  The focus is character.

"Without blame" refers to our reputations.  This character will only be fully realised in heaven (1 Corinthians 1:cool, but there is a present responsibility to "present your bodies a living sacrifice. . . . And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Romans 12:1-2).

The character of holiness will become the cause of a lifestyle of blamelessness.  We are to be the "sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world" (Philippians 2:15).

This holy and blameless condition will result in "the praise of the glory of his grace" (Ephesians 1:6), where God will someday "gather together in one all things in Christ" (v. 10).

What a magnificent thought!  The purpose for which we have been chosen, predestined, redeemed, and forgiven is to be holy in character and blameless in reputation, so that when God gathers us all together in Christ, we will be the praise of the glorious grace of God! HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2012
The below is a gift from God in these last days. It was given by the Holy Spirit to Larry Demers, the brother of Elvi Zapata for those wanting to be purified and cleansed for the rapture and wanting their loved ones purified and cleansed for the rapture. PLEASE, if you have any questions, contact Larry . Message me and I will provide his email for you to contact him. These are special prayers that God wanted people to have for themselves and for their immediate family members. Make your list of family whom you feel is not saved and plead for them in the Gap before the Lord, to have him go before the Father to place the name of that loved in the Lamb's book of Life and allow them to enter the first level of Heaven. Do it for yourself, first.
At least twice a day. Larry was also given the scripture references for this prayer, which are at the very end. God bless.

The rapture of the bride of Christ is upon us. Here are instructions from our Father in heaven thru The Holy Spirit for us on how to prepare in repentance and holiness for the coming of our Lord.

How do we achieve holiness? First we must ask The Lord to break our pride. Then ask the Holy Spirit to lead us into holiness thru humility. A more detailed description of this procedure can be found in Andrews Murray's book Humility the journey towards Holiness. It can be found on amazon.com and is very inexpensive.

Holy Lord Jesus Christ I stand in the Gap for all my Family here and anybody who I forgot for you to forget their sins.

Confession of sins

Holy Lord Jesus I confess every sin I have committed in my lifetime and every sin committed thru my complete generational and ancestral line.

I also confess every soul tied I have ever made and all the sins generated thru those soul ties thru my complete generational and ancestral lines.

I confess every sin that I have committed in my dreams and every sin committed by my generation and ancestral lines in their dreams.

I now cover all these grievous sins with the holy blood of our Lord and Savior The Holy Lord Jesus Christ and take full and total responsibility for all of these grievous sins. Please Holy Lord Jesus forgive all of my sins.

The Lord will tell or acknowledge to you he forgives you your sins.

Sincere repentance

Holy Lord Jesus I sincerely repent every sin I have committed in my lifetime up to this very second. I will make a sincere 100% effort not to commit these sins ever again. I sincerely repent every sin from my complete generational and ancestral lines.

I sincerely repent all the sins that I have ever committed in all my dreams to this very second and every sin my generational and ancestral lines committed in their dreams.

I sincerely repent every soul tied I have ever made and all the sins generated thru those soul ties all the way back thru all my complete generational and ancestral lines.

I cover all these sins with the holy blood of the Holy Lord Jesus Christ and take full and total responsibility for all of these grievous sins.

Holy Lord Jesus I humbly ask you to please accept my sincere repentance. Start repenting until The Lord accepts your sincere repentance.

He will tell you he accepts your sincere repentance or give you an acknowledgment.

Now ask The Holy Lord Jesus Christ to lift off of your back all of the above mentioned sins and burn them with his holy fire.

The Lord will then cover your back with his holy blood and cover you from the top of your head to the tip of your toes with his holy blood.

Cleansing and purification

Holy Lord Jesus please cleanse and totally purify my heart with your precious blood and holy fire.

Holy Lord Jesus please cleanse and totally purify my soul with your precious blood and holy fire.

Holy Lord Jesus please cleanse and totally purify my spirit with your precious blood and holy fire.

Holy Lord Jesus please cleanse and totally purify my mind and subconscious mind with your precious blood and holy fire.

Holy Lord Jesus please cleanse and totally purify my flesh with your precious blood and holy fire.

Holy Lord Jesus please cleanse and totally purify all my record keeping books in heaven with your precious blood and holy fire.

Holy Lord Jesus please cleanse and totally purify my robe and gown in heaven with your precious blood and holy fire.

Open doors

Holy Lord Jesus please break every curse put on me by any and all demonic entities by any witch or warlock or any human being including myself.

Please extricate all demonic beings from my person that are affecting my life in any way. Please close all my open doors in my life and in my generational and ancestral lines.

Please close all the open doors caused by all my soul ties thru their generational and ancestral lines.

Please seal shut all these open doors with your holy blood and holy fire. Please put my soul and my flesh deep into your holy fire that you may cleanse and totally purify me that I may be purged from all sins.

Holy Lord Jesus please grant me a protective hedge as you have granted your servant job (job 1:10) and a protective wall of fire Zechariah (2:5) that the demonic realm has no access to my soul and my flesh.

Please put this protective hedge and wall of fire between my flesh here on earth and my soul, spirit, record keeping books and robe and gown in heaven.

Holy Lord Jesus I humbly come before you the one true God and beseech you to ask your great and mighty Holy Spirit to please please help to stop me from sinning.

Please Holy Lord Jesus grant me your faithful servant this blessing.

Holy Lord Jesus please intercede for me with my Father in heaven and if in your eyes I am worthy to please ask my father to please put my name in the lambs book of life.

Please great and mighty Holy Spirit of God help prepare me in repentance and holiness for the immanent coming of The Holy Lord Jesus Christ that I may be found worthy to participate in the wedding supper of the lamb.

Thank you Holy Father for your great grace and mercy you have shown all your children on how to prepare for the coming of your son.

In Jesus Holy name I thank you Holy Father. For we can truly do nothing with out your holy son (john 15:5).

Thank you so much Holy Spirit of God for helping us your children prepare for the rapture thank you Holy Spirit.

Holy Lord Jesus how can I ever thank you for what you have done for your children you gave your life for us you have interceded time and time again with your Father for us to give us more time to prepare for your coming.

I love you Holy Lord Jesus with my whole heart and soul for this extra time you have given us.

"Children of God time has truly run out. God in his great grace and mercy has now showed us how to prepare for the imminent coming of his holy son The Holy Lord Jesus Christ.

May God have mercy on all our souls."

A servant of God Larry
Scriptures to back up this prayer:
Stand in the Gap
Ezekiel 22:30
Generational Line Sin
Exodus 20:5
Soul Ties
1 Corinthians 6:16
Genesis 2:24
Matthew 19:6
Dreams
Deuteronomy 13:5
Jeremiah 23:27 33:32
Daniel 52:1- 4:5
Genesis 41:1-32
Holy Fire
Leviticus 2:- 23:8
Matthew 3:11
The door closes after the rapture
Genesis 7:16
Matthew 25:1-13
Isaiah 26:19-21
John 14:1-6
Revelation 19:7-9
Exodus 40:34:3-5
Isaiah 40:3-5
Daniel 12:1-9
Zechariah 13:7-9
Isaiah 26:19-21
Pride
Leviticus 26:8-20
2 Chronicles 32:26
Psalm 10:4
1 John 2:5-7
Open doors
Job 38:17
Nehemiah 7:3
Repentance
Mark 2:7
Mark 1:4
Luke 3:3
2 Peter 3:9
Hebrews 6:6
Compartment
Luke 16:19-31
Record keeping books
Revelation 20:11-12
Robe and gown
Revelation 22:14
Valleys
Revelation 22:15

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

Canaanland Ota In Pictures / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 365
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.