Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29951 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2011
Deniyor, I think you should accept the name woman-beater only on the condition that some of the women here acknowledge they are man-beaters.

Official "coming out of the closet may commence" smiley
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2011
well he already accepted that name with or without others confirming themselves
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
@OP,it is healthy for a woman to hit a man,sometimes,just to remind the man on his duties,so he can trace back his step.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie:

@OP,it is healthy for a woman to hit a man,sometimes,just to remind the man on his duties,so he can trace back his step.

And what if you forget your own?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by kaymoney2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie:

Hmm   Likewise its ok for the man to retrace his steps with a dirty slap on the woman
in response to her reminder
 tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
ogugua88:

And what if you forget your own?

I don't chat to overly educated people,so Beat it!!!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
kay-money:

Hmm   Likewise its ok for the man to retrace his steps with a dirty slap on the woman
in response to her reminder
 tongue

right now i feel like giving you a reminder slap,Kay tongue tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie (f). Sweeery can i spank you with Crocodie whip? tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie:

I don't chat to overly educated people,so Beat it!!!

So, you're dumb? Or I'm smart. Na which? cool
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
ogugua88:

Deniyor, I think you should accept the name woman-beater only on the condition that some of the women here acknowledge they are man-beaters.

Official "coming out of the closet may commence" smiley

aminalib:

well he already accepted that name with or without others confirming themselves

If I wait for the man beaters and bf/husband abusers to come out and confess, I will be waiting for years to come. Lucky for them, they are not dating me. Else I will be forced to hit them first so they confess who they really are.

Bf / Husband beaters - be bold.It take a lot to accept yourself for who you are - Mrs Chima et al.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
ogugua88:

So, you're dumb? Or I'm smart. Na which? cool

No, its the other way round, PFFT!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mygoldie (f). Sweeery can i spank you with Crocodie whip? tongue

Can i roast your brain for dinner? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie:

Can i roast your brain for dinner? tongue tongue tongue

Mygoldie <<<<<<< Albino Canibal angry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mygoldie <<<<<<< Albino Canibal angry

albino peter file,go to bed and don't forget to wear your nappy.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by kaymoney2(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie:

right now i feel like giving you a reminder slap,Kay tongue tongue

@ Goldie Dont try that reminder honestly
because its likely you need the help of a Physiotherapists
grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie:

albino peter file,go to bed and don't forget to wear your nappy.

join me in bed@Mygoldie! wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2011
kay-money:

@ Goldie Dont try that reminder honestly
because its likely you need the help of a Physiotherapists
grin

can Mr-cork be my physiotherapist? undecided undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Zahnda(f): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
There's giving your man a beat down till the neighbours call the cops and you score yourself a restraining order. And then there's highly charged pushing and shoving kicking some azz right into a mighty joyride. The latter's my kick, none of that lame butterfly feathery kisses to some ish, And of course I'm attracted to like minded people and they get it.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
Zahnda:

There's giving your man a beat down till the neighbours call the cops and you score yourself a restraining order. And then there's highly charged pushing and shoving kicking some azz right into a mighty joyride. The latter's my kick, none of that lame butterfly feathery kisses to some ish, And of course I'm attracted to like minded people and they get it.

And what is the motive behind the above bolded? Is that pre-intimacy or you throwing your tantrums?
Yeah, the restraining order folks started where you are today. I will still give you a double highly charged pushing and shoving kicking . Then hv rough sex with you after that. Kick you to the curb after that cos you are way too charged for me.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 2:36am On Jan 26, 2011
deniyor:

If I wait for the man beaters and bf/husband abusers to come out and confess, I will be waiting for years to come. Lucky for them, they are not dating me. Else I will be forced to hit them first so they confess who they really are.

Bf / Husband beaters - be bold.It take a lot to accept yourself for who you are - Mrs Chima et al.

I take it that you haven't seen "Snapped", huh? Carry on.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2011
Snapped - just like "First 48" one needs to pray after having watched that!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 5:36am On Jan 26, 2011
Yeah sis!  These men have no idea!  Most of the "criminals" on that show are WOMEN.  Most of these women are petite and short.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^
most angry women er ugly n greedy especially on NL.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2011
Thank you. You know the Ugly People Association (UPA) said you haven't paid your membership dues in FIVE YEARS.

What the hold up, fellow member?

roymary:

^^^
most angry women er ugly n greedy especially on NL.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2011
You must be referring to OBJ and Omobaba , they er in ur league. But seriously Mrs Chima, do u ever sleep? Or er u seperated?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
Uhmmm. Some of US (have a job). I know! Shocking huh? undecided You must think I am in Nigeria. I am not.

Pay them dues!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^
Ma'm! I knw u er not in Nigeria but do u work online? My uncle will divorce u at dis rate. Btw, I am not in Nigeria!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
Okay. At this rate, you should have found you a wife to beat. wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
Lol. If I marry someone that runs her mouth like u, u er guaranteed thorough pummeling plus se'x afterward on a daily basis . I won't divorce u!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
How "unfortunate" for the dog wife. It make you feel SUPERIOR when you beat a woman doesn't it? Hmm.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Oh Mrs Chima! Yes I will beat u at dis rate! u er a woman, u ought to be gentle and stupiiid! Stop bein smart
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hmm. Now you view women as stupdid and weak? Wow.

Well, ladies that why you must train your sons the way they should go and they will never depart from it. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.