Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29955 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^
whatever! I had a good upbringing and I am one of the best human you could meet in dis lifetime but that has not clouded my brains to understand how pathetic women could be. Most men have one flaw but another name for most women is flaw. Ask me n I will elaborate why women er full of drama.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hmm. Women are full of drama? undecided Please elaborate. You have piqued my curiosity.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
Women want men to impress them and ask them out and entertain them!!! You expect your wedding to be like a fairytale and your marriage to equate to happily ever after.

Just picture a baby-mama drama! She needs me to provide every Huggies and Johnsons. Thought we had se'x together.

Men's drama is more in the form of entertainment and is usually contained. So long as it has no real impact on my life it's fine. But when drama starts influencing my life that's where most men draw the line.

The only crime i have committed is to have se'x with you because you expect me to serve you the world for brunch ever after. Now, thats drama.

BTW, Mrs Chima , you have recently signed up this new ID but you've got almost 700 posts in 2 weeks already (bashing men) ; Now ain't that some drama?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2011
roymary:

Women want men to impress them and ask them out and entertain them!!! You expect your wedding to be like a fairytale and your marriage to equate to happily ever after.

Hmm, I know this might be too much for you to fathom however, women thrive to outdo other women and get gratification when other women acknowledge them. It is the truth. The compliments from the men only confirm the acknowledgements. A smart woman know the value of a dollar and if she value her dollar she is not going to spend it all on an one day event.

Just picture a baby-mama drama! She needs me to provide every Huggies and Johnsons. Thought we had se'x together.

Well, if she was good enough for you to Bleep then she should be good enough for you to rain your dollars on her. Next time wrap up fellows then you wouldn't have baby momma drama.

Men's drama is more in the form of entertainment and is usually contained. So long as it has no real impact on my life it's fine. But when drama starts influencing my life that's where most men draw the line.

It is simple, avoid confrontations and getting in other people's business then you would be okay. You are what you attract and if you keep getting into drama then it could be that you are dramatic. There is nothing wrong with drama as long as it good drama. Bad drama only occur when the intention of malice manifest.

The only crime i have committed is to have se'x with you because you expect me to serve you the world for brunch ever after. Now, thats drama.

Hmm, women can go longer without sex than men. It is the men who create the SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS that we have in this world. The audience in any SEXUAL AVENUES are mainly men lusting after WOMEN/men.

BTW, Mrs Chima , you have recently signed up this new ID but you've got almost 700 posts in 2 weeks already (bashing men) ; Now ain't that some drama?

I have been on here longer than two weeks with this nick however, I would admit that I do not sugarcoat realities to men. I guess to you that could be consider "bashing". Truth often hurt more than lies. So it is understandable your stance.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ceah(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
@MzD@rkSkin , i am so disappointed that you have join the cabal of clowns on nairaland. i respect you so much but i cant believe what i am reading from you now. You are too cool to join hands in support of stupidity and foolishness. Please! Find your way back to the club of women that think right.

@ogugua88, You must be a Virtuous Woman with all the Blessings from Heaven. God must have spent an extra day to create you with your level of thought and intellectual capacity. May God continue to bless you as you continue to speak the Truth undiluted. I pray the guy that will marry you will threat you like Diamond compare to some clown here,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
Mz. Dark,

Just remember is it not what PEOPLE CALL YOU, it is what you answer to. 

Ceah,

You do know that "intelligent" women get treated like copper the same as "unintelligent" women right?  The level of intelligence has nothing to do with HOW A MAN will treat you.  There are SMART women hitting men everyday and there are DUMB women hitting men everyday.  There are SMART men hitting women everyday and there are DUMB men hitting women everyday. 

Hitting is not place in a category based on intellectual capacity.  It is the character behind the person whom are doing the hitting and a person of intelligence know there are no right or wrong in opinions.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ceah(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Mrs Chima, I hardly comment but i am a voracious reader. I know why i said ogugua88 is very intelligent. The Topic Mentioned HIT and before i could say jack i discover that you guys change it to Mush, There is a world of difference between HIT and MUSH. I know a woman in my environ that Normally Beat up the Husband but the Man refused to retaliate but it got to a stage whereby the woman had to break bottle before we got to know that the husband could really fight back. When the husband was asked why he never raised his hands to beat the woman until that day, he said he never believed in beating Woman but from that very day that woman never deer even "Mush", If he has stopped it from inception it wont get to that level. I don't believe in beating women in anyway but i don't expect a woman to also raise her hands up against me just cos i decided to be a Gentleman, Being a Gentleman doesn't mean you should also be a Foolish and silly Man.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
This right here has got to be the funniest sht I've ever seen  cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm reminded of this funny clip whenever Chima opens her mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

[size=3pt]And the men are right, we should have stayed on the gold standard and avoided fluctuating currency[/size]
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
2buff:

This right here has got to be the funniest sht I've ever seen  cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm reminded of this funny clip whenever Chima opens her mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

[size=3pt]And the men are right, we should have stayed on the gold standard and avoided fluctuating currency[/size]

*stares @ 2buff* you insist on arguing with Chima eh?

@Ceah, hit has different levels of pain. . I can hit you and you barely feel a thing and I can hit you so hard that is leaves a mark and pain. Mush is a form of hittin. The point is, if she is not trying to kill you and you can properly restrain her DO SO. Any man who beats a woman like he is fighting another man, and she is not trying to cause severe harm, is a [i]PUS[/i]SY.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

*stares @ 2buff* you insist on arguing with Chima eh?

So?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Right Mz. Dark. You know he is still upset about the arse whooping he received days ago. You know men with such low egos have issues with LETTING GO. Just let him vent sis. Pacification is the only cure for these TYPE OF things.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2011
ceah:

@Mrs Chima, I hardly comment but i am a voracious reader. I know why i said ogugua88 is very intelligent. The Topic Mentioned HIT and before i could say jack i discover that you guys change it to Mush, There is a world of difference between HIT and MUSH. I know a woman in my environ that Normally Beat up the Husband but the Man refused to retaliate but it got to a stage whereby the woman had to break bottle before we got to know that the husband could really fight back. When the husband was asked why he never raised his hands to beat the woman until that day, he said he never believed in beating Woman but from that very day that woman never deer even "Mush", If he has stopped it from inception it wont get to that level. I don't believe in beating women in anyway but i don't expect a woman to also raise her hands up against me just cos i decided to be a Gentleman, Being a Gentleman doesn't mean you should also be a Foolish and silly Man.

I am sure she is smart if she can press the power button on the computer and log in. However, if she was saying the opposite of what you were saying. You would not be wishing SUCH PRECIOUS memories of her future life. Just keep it real. Because I will.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2011
Who came here to argue? I already won every argument I had with you guys.
I just stopped by to drop a youtube clip as eveChima was being herself again.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
(laughing and hitting the table)   Holding grudges is a mofo!  cool

Yo sis!  You remember that clip on Bobby and Whitney reality show?  You remember how Bobby look after the crack addiction?  Who do Bobby remind you of on this thread?   wink

Yo sis! He said that he won all the arguments right? Then why is he keep hashing up old shit?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ceah(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Mrs Chima, I dont Argue but i stand by everything i say. Stay Blessed. Hasta Luego!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2011
Bien. El loco.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Chima I believe the only one who made any mention to old threads was you. undecided

And were you seriously talking about this thread again?? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=9519.msg7594619#msg7594619 cheesy

It's easy for anyone who reads that to see that I ripped your ally away from you and destroyed you while you were isolated, hurt and alone, with an injured ego, peeing yourself.
It was so bad you had to run off to another darn section to escape.  smiley

Why you gotta open your own old wounds like that?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by kcwhyte: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
although its not right 2 hit a woman, if my woman hits me, this is what i will do to her, first i will give her an uppercut, then as she is recovering from that, i will then engage a head butt as well as what wrestlers call, "clothes line", the type we see on WWF. i will also give her a powerful body slam n if she does not stand up @ th count of ten, then i will look 4 the nearest pedestal, climb on it on give her what "superfly sanuka" uses 2 finish off his opponents in those days,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
2buff:

@Chima I believe the only one who made any mention to old threads was you. undecided

And were you seriously talking about this thread again?? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=9519.msg7594619#msg7594619 cheesy

It's easy for anyone who reads that to see that I ripped your ally away from you and destroyed you while you were isolated, hurt and alone, with an injured ego, peeing yourself.
It was so bad you had to run off to another darn section to escape.  smiley

Why you gotta open your own old wounds like that?

(chuckling and hitting the table again)  What other SECTION did I escaped to? You right calling me a bitth hit me hard. I am still SUFFERING FROM BEING CALLED A BITTH. undecided

This dude must be auditioning for MASH.  Okay.  Keep rehearsing you will improve with TALENT.

I know the hair is compressing your brain cells, when a person say you rehashing old poo meaning you can't let go.  Try reading a book or two.  Take a B12 and Magnesium.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
2buff:

So?
angry angry

Lord have mercy! undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
Well I did warn you my truce with her wouldn't last if she started sht. . . and true to form, she did.
she's a sht-disturber. It's her way cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2011
2buff,

I do not talk to you.  You always respond to what I SAY and then you say I am starting poo?  If you want my attention just say it.  That little boy in the sandbox crying is GETTING TOO OLD for you.

You didn't have a problem with me until I CALLED YOU an ugly BROKE RICK JAMES and ever since you been barking behind me like a rabid dog. 

Nobody RUNtalk to you and you fitting in where you can.  You ran around attacking women who do not give you attention and then threw a second grade compliment to a chick you ATTACKED and thought was dumb. She taught you how to play the game right and got checked right in the face. HOW PATHETIC.  undecided

Prey shouldn't be teaching the hunter how to hunt.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
Being a forum, if I see a totally absurd post, I comment on it.
As do you all. I'm definitely not following anyone.

It's just that you have a way of flooding the entire section with absurd posts, so I have no choice but to do what comes natural.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
Seriously both of yall need to stop it  grin

. . .Broke Rick James. Sis u are terrible! grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2011
2buff*2bluff= woman wrapper,you too like argument jor!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
Mygoldie:

You know it.  

Let him continue and mods will lock this thread like they did the other two threads.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2011
And this dummy typed so much that he contradicted himself. He was justifying the online stalking by saying that I started shit (mind you stating opinions and verbal attacks are TWO DIFFERENT THING) and in the same thread said this is an open forum. So he can respond to whomever he feel naturally.

Now if that ain't a dummy I don't know what is. shocked
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
@chima, firstly, your opinions are typically so absurd they come off as verbal attacks.
Secondly, All I posted was a youtube video that matched the general feminine side of this thread's argument.
Using you ofcourse as the main reference cuz you're the loudest.

Mygoldie:

pray tell, what makes me a woman wrapper?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2011
2buff:

@chima, firstly, your opinions are typically so absurd they come off as verbal attacks.
Secondly, All I posted was a youtube video that matched the general feminine side of this thread's argument.
Using you ofcourse as the main reference cuz you're the loudest.

Seems like I have a new fan  cool
pray tell, what makes me a woman wrapper?

You are definitely not SMARTER THAN a fifth grader and you HAVE BEEN SERVED. You are the weakest link. Goodbye. Go beat a dog, you will feel better.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are definitely not SMARTER THAN a fifth grader and you HAVE BEEN SERVED.  You are the weakest link.  Goodbye.   Go beat a dog, you will feel better.

Again with your terrible come backs.  cheesy
That aside haven't you already agreed to your own critical dumbness in the past? I mean . . .it was something [b]you [/b]whole-heartedly admitted to.
So how can you still be bringing "dumbness" up again as an insult to some else?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
World Dumbest Person

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.