Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (152111 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by torvickof1312(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Invite her on a faithful day, after entertaining her then tell her about the positive life you saw in her l, then open up to her like your daughter and tell her about her black secret, advise her on the little you can n both you and your wife should council her and let her be.

Buhhhhh this galz ehhhh choiiiiii

Na so them go carry husband do boifrnd n dem go lass lass carry boifrnd do husband, na there their wahala go start. No compatibility
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by AfonjaConehead: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

Don't sack her but watch her and do not commit anything finance with her.

Then confront her about the issue, tell her she left her Facebook page and messages open and you saw everything.
Maybe God wants to use you to help her to be free and genuinely saved. Act as a father to her

Again,do not sack her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by deco22(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Richardonald:
5 guys eeh!!! some ladies life don finish. different prick per every Sunday, after they will say no husband to marry them, when they have f..ck their future husband away.
What about the men fucking? Shey their lives are not finishing, even you too as you are sleeping with different girls, you think you are not also wasting your life.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Akoghaekpen(f): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please don't let her go like that,God wants to use you to arrest her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by haon: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
If you're yet to take advantage of the opportunity presented by opera for writers, then this video is for you. The step by step process of registration and approval for your opera news hub account and how to publish your first article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR5Y8TkFN8U
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by calvintomz: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Some times I they reason weda some people for this page get brains at all??����
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Taiwo20(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
toolate2fail:
Adive her to change and pray for her. If you need loan and your are in AbJ a civil servant see my signature

Link not working
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by faithfull18(f): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
promiseland245:
In this particular scenario, you are not going to mind your business.
The Lord works in mysterious ways and maybe it was divinely appointed that you were to see this part of her so you become a tool of redemption.

Let's imagine a scenario, let say you "mind your business" and she goes ahead to do an abortion that would take her life, would your conscience be at peace with you?. From the picture you painted about your Wife, she is a wise woman and must have seen those traits in her major reason she gives a deaf ear when you raise her matter. Let her use this wisdom to draw this Sales Rep to herself and begin a life transforming coaching.
Sometime in life, just one Soul we truly transform can be a blessing to pur future generation.

This is a divine task don't Mind your Business.
I support this comment. I am certain God brought Op her way and made him see those things he saw.

Well, I would advise he counsels her as a father figure. If she doesn't change then, his conscience will be clear. @oritaIbadan
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Adekaka12345: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

You get interest in the girl?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by rayval(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is she doing her job well? What is your business with her private lifestyle. You are getting emotionally attached. And If you really care like you are acting.. then talk the hello to her.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by RZArecta(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Alright just thinking as a father is it the best
call her aside and advise her, letting her know you came across her messages when she didn’t log out but as a father, you wouldn’t want her to go down the wrong path
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ndidibabe(f): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

This is no strange to me. My former housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on his Facebook and WhatsApp page. Not only this, I confirmed that he has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood. I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by donmik: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let her know u have known her deals. Ask her to repent. I believe she will. Then go praying to see her from the spirit. Also, ask her to bring to u her fiance for introduction.

If she fails to do so, sack her. She can be deadly!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by SATANIIST: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
the worst whores are in the church.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by lexylexy9: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abi u sef dey d roll call, or u been dey reason d matter before.
OritaIbadan:

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
fear this religious girls.dem dey try sh!t!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by SATANIIST: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
ndidibabe:
This is no strange to me. My former housemaid has slept with more than 100 men. I realised this on his Facebook and WhatsApp page. Not only this, I confirmed that he has slept with more than 10 men in the neighbourhood. I have never seen this kinda of prostitute in my life. It's sad cus the girl is so nice, down to heart and hardworking. The best maid I have ever had but she is such a fuckerholic.
must have bleeped your bf or husband if care is not taken cheesy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by miketayo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.

A 21 years old girl is a minor to u huh.
Does d girl see the op as a fatherly figure? How is he going to explain to her how he got his information.
The moment he tells her he went through her messages, she will lose all respect for him.
He can use his wife to talk to her.
My problem with the op is, he treated her special because she looked innocent and biblical (judging a book by its cover), he was about to sack her because she turned out to be the opposite which has nothing to do with work. He clearly has some stereotypical issues.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by mexbee1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Never you mix business with sentiments
U gotta mean business when u wanna mean business!!!

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX, intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv.com Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
We offer Nation wide delivery on all our solutions, please visit our website for more info.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by SATANIIST: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
donmik:
Let her know u have known her deals. Ask her to repent. I believe she will. Then go praying to see her from the spirit. Also, ask her to bring to u her fiance for introduction.

wetin this one smoke na?.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by SmartyPants(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

As a father who will firing her help her life?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by tolexstev: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Adekaka12345:

You get interest in the girl?
Just advise her
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by miketayo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
donmik:

Sack her because of her personal life? In US or UK the employee will sue the company and u will lose easily. He should continue to pray for her. As long as her life style isn't affecting his business.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by SATANIIST: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
op if she fine with big fat yansh, just bring her let me groom her
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by sageer1706(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmm I don't even know if I'm to tell u to Mi d it own business because I guess its her private life u are trying to Interfare and she might loose the respect she has for u but u can also involve ur wife to speak to her and make it seems as if she's (ur wife) the one that come across it. Let ur wife speak to like an elder sister
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Thank you, I have instructed her to produce any of her parent on Monday or stay at home
if I may ask what denomination does she belong to.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
stormborn28:
let me tell you something. When a girl start fvcking diicks at an early age, it takes the grace of a thousand years for her to reason well... I grew up observing this myself not that I was told.. I have a cousin who I will call is a "misfit" in that aspect. She is a divorcee now or will I say separated from her husband. Several I have seen . "look I don't mimick my words I say it as it is.. It is truth that will take me to grave
I understand you clearly. People often get frustrated to advice people simply because they feel the person wouldn’t listen to them.
The truth is this, we shouldn’t expect anyone to change because we advised them, instead of advising people and telling them what to do to change and start behaving in a way we see fit.

Why not instead discuss things with people and share and open their mind on consequences of their actions and how things could turn out in the future. What the actions means and story of people who has escaped and who where trapped.

By this approach we are only helping the victim analyzing his/her action and its importance is that it help victim to become more aware and responsible for their doing. If the awareness is something that the victim becomes so taken by then he/she could decide to change.

So the lesson here is that we should learn to counsel young adults rather than judge and command them on how to live their lives or leaving them alone to their poor judgment.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Muyiwamary(f): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
I want to know please, What is OP?? I see it used often.....thank you�
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by AK481(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op by the time your money starts to miss it will become your business.

Don’t mind people asking u to leave her.

Let ur wife or you discuss with her about her relationship life, tell her the dangers of unprotected sex .

Watch her character, when next she wants to abort and nobody gives her money, she will still your money.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
He has every right to sack him.. He is the owner of his business!!

Having a chameleon personality like that is dangerous!!

You don't even know if some of these 5 boyfriends are cultists!!! A girl that can lie to 5 different guys should never be tagged trustworthy!!

OP should sack her, if that will give him peace!!

That girl is a very fake Sister!!! She needs to drop all the undercover tactics undecided

Lol.. Take it easy o. You're even fuming more than the boss. grin
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ndidibabe(f): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
must have bleeped your bf or husband if care is not taken cheesy
No way by the grace of God!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.